View Poll Results: What new do want to see in Flower Paradise Graphics?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Banners

    62 59.05%
  • Userbars

    22 20.95%
  • wallpaper/facebook timeline banners

    21 20.00%
Page 100 of 116 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 2878

Thread: Enchanted Hollow Graphics

  1. #2476
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Fairywitch,its susspose to say Leo9876
    ~Credits to FairyWitch.Shes A Nice Banner Maker.
    ~Credits to dahrue for the userbar.
    Got my own forum:http://pokechatforums.createmybb3.com/index.php


  2. #2477
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zultiner View Post
    I would like a Badge from Flower Paradise Graphics Please,

    Sprite (Please Directly link it) http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite/129.png
    Shine Y/N: Y
    Anything Else? Please and thank you
    Artist: Lost™
    Yeah, accepted. Will have it finished sometime this week.


    I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

  3. #2478
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The Unknown
    Posts
    319

    Default

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no): No
    Sprite: Drifblim
    Text: Tumblr
    colors: Purple.. whatever matches would be great.
    anything else special:

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no): No.
    Sprite: Cubchoo
    Text: Authors Profile
    colors: Pale blues
    anything else special:

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no): No.
    Sprite: Meloetta
    Text: The Dream World
    colors: Green, something magical.. whatever you see fits.
    anything else special: Thank you so much~




  4. #2479
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo9876 View Post
    Fairywitch,its susspose to say Leo9876
    for some reason i read the form wrong i can fix it....

    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Nightshade View Post
    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no): No
    Sprite: Drifblim
    Text: Tumblr
    colors: Purple.. whatever matches would be great.
    anything else special:

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no): No.
    Sprite: Cubchoo
    Text: Authors Profile
    colors: Pale blues
    anything else special:

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no): No.
    Sprite: Meloetta
    Text: The Dream World
    colors: Green, something magical.. whatever you see fits.
    anything else special: Thank you so much~
    sure thing accepted

  5. #2480
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Star Shape Banner Form

    I would like a Star Shape Banner at flower paradise graphics please,
    Image (1 only): http://assets25.pokemon.com/assets/c...gaampharos.jpg
    Text: I'm Fabulous!
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : http://www.dafont.com/chopin-script.font (or whatever would fit better
    gradient text color: ? (you can choose )
    sig use?: Yes.
    background colors: (up to you again)
    anything special: You can change anything you want to make it look better, so you decide. Just let me know if anything needs to be changed
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

  6. #2481
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adaptable Porygon-Z View Post
    Star Shape Banner Form

    I would like a Star Shape Banner at flower paradise graphics please,
    Image (1 only): http://assets25.pokemon.com/assets/c...gaampharos.jpg
    Text: I'm Fabulous!
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : http://www.dafont.com/chopin-script.font (or whatever would fit better
    gradient text color: ? (you can choose )
    sig use?: Yes.
    background colors: (up to you again)
    anything special: You can change anything you want to make it look better, so you decide. Just let me know if anything needs to be changed
    yeah sure thing adapt vip list accepted

  7. #2482
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Okay.At First I Thought I Typed Wrong
    ~Credits to FairyWitch.Shes A Nice Banner Maker.
    ~Credits to dahrue for the userbar.
    Got my own forum:http://pokechatforums.createmybb3.com/index.php


  8. #2483
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo9876 View Post
    Okay.At First I Thought I Typed Wrong
    I thought so at first actually ill be fixing it soon though no worries sorry about that...i was working on that pretty late last night....

  9. #2484
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    The Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Type 1 One color tech banners
    Image (1 image): Jolteon
    fist line text:Mackbama's Trade shop
    smaller sub text: Workers are Raasikh22, ShinyGiratina, and Snake803
    Color:electric blue and a little hint of yellow
    Weavile Rules!!! Can't wait for ORAS!!!

    Sharminzy FC: 2406 - 6498 - 3691
    Poison: Gloom, Garbodor, and Drapion
    Shiny Hunting for Trevenant

  10. #2485
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mackbama123 View Post
    Type 1 One color tech banners
    Image (1 image): Jolteon
    fist line text:Mackbama's Trade shop
    smaller sub text: Workers are Raasikh22, ShinyGiratina, and Snake803
    Color:electric blue and a little hint of yellow
    make sure to copy and paste the form correctly thank god you put color tech banner or i wouldn't know what you were requesting XD accepted

  11. #2486
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    631

    Default

    I would like a header popout banner at flower paradise graphics please,

    Pokemon/Character image( up to 3 please) the kensugimori artwork for Eevee please. http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/eevee.jpg
    Style 1 or 2? : style 1
    Font ( www.dafont.com ) : you choose please I can't think of a font I want.
    Text popping out : Eeveelution tour
    background color: you can choose please
    special notes : none
    Thanks!



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  12. #2487
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    I would like a header popout banner at flower paradise graphics please,

    Pokemon/Character image( up to 3 please) the kensugimori artwork for Eevee please. http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/eevee.jpg
    Style 1 or 2? : style 1
    Font ( www.dafont.com ) : you choose please I can't think of a font I want.
    Text popping out : Eeveelution tour
    background color: you can choose please
    special notes : none
    Thanks!
    sure thing mine accepted

    no more spots!

  13. #2488
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Hey, I was wondering if you do banners for different sites. This is a question and I didn't know where else to ask this so sorry if I did this wrong.

  14. #2489
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Blackstar View Post
    Hey, I was wondering if you do banners for different sites. This is a question and I didn't know where else to ask this so sorry if I did this wrong.
    yes i can do it for different sites if your asking but make sure add it in your notes that it will be for a different site so i don't strike you for it as well as make sure to give me credit on that site too...right now though im closed...

    requests done:

    Skarm™:

    I really hope you like it i worked hard for you my friend



    Bleuumbreon:

    here you go hope its alright what you asked for and i added the stars like you asked



    Toxic Nightshade :

    here you go hope you like your new link buttons...







    alright 3 spots open while im gone at work XD
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 3rd September 2013 at 7:08 AM.

  15. #2490
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    Bleuumbreon:

    here you go hope its alright what you asked for and i added the stars like you asked


    splendid the stars look amazing....also i saved it to my image hosting account you can take it off if you want thank you

  16. #2491
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    splendid the stars look amazing....also i saved it to my image hosting account you can take it off if you want thank you
    hahaha yeah no problem bleu also leo sweetie i fixed your banner sorry i was tired when making it and i accidently looked at the text font :/ but i think what i choose seems more for naruto anyway...


  17. #2492
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Fragmentation banner Form

    I would like a Fragmentation banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    pop out image (up to 2 images): Darkria and Garchomp
    background foreground image(s) max is 2 images:http://mrsbrowndaughter.blogspot.com...-malaysia.html THE FIRST PICTURE
    Text Font ( http://www.dafont.com ): horror face your fears
    Text: The Darkness That Bonds
    colors: just the text should be dark blue
    using it for a sig? (yes or no): yes
    anything else special:it's for a club thing
    [CENTER]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2e6fo5d.png[/IMG]


    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/1zb9cvd.jpg[/IMG]

    I AM A SHINY POKEMON HUNTER! I DO NOT CARE ABOUT IV'S AND EV'S, INFACT NEVER GIVE ME A POKEMON WITH THAT UNLESS I WANT IT
    Black 2 pokemon name: pokemon
    Friend code:2366-7219-1441
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/vrc7qq.gif[/IMG]
    I AM LOOKING FOR A CLONING SERVICE AND A SHINY GENESECT

  18. #2493
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    26

    Default

    link button Form

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no):yes
    Sprite:jolteon
    Text:mackbamas awesome trade shop
    colors:something electrifying
    anything else special: thnx


    FOR TRADES AND BATTLES WHITE 2: 0648 7642 8668

  19. #2494
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raasikh22 View Post
    Fragmentation banner Form

    I would like a Fragmentation banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    pop out image (up to 2 images): Darkria and Garchomp
    background foreground image(s) max is 2 images:http://mrsbrowndaughter.blogspot.com...-malaysia.html THE FIRST PICTURE
    Text Font ( http://www.dafont.com ): horror face your fears
    Text: The Darkness That Bonds
    colors: just the text should be dark blue
    using it for a sig? (yes or no): yes
    anything else special:it's for a club thing
    make sure please to give the direct link of the image you want i hope i get the correct background you wanted but accepted

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyGirantina View Post
    link button Form

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no):yes
    Sprite:jolteon
    Text:mackbamas awesome trade shop
    colors:something electrifying
    anything else special: thnx
    sure thing i can do that for you im pretty sure your 24 hour wait is up from your last request so accepted

    1 spot only left!
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 1st September 2013 at 6:58 AM.

  20. #2495
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Grove of Derpa Derp Derp Derp
    Posts
    333

    Default

    I would like a Team Pose from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    pokemon team: Scizor, Salamence, Umbreon, Lucario, Shiny Mew, and Swampurt
    Trainer(animated or not): Brendan/Ruby animated plz
    battle base type(battle base site):uhh what it says there
    My FEA Family:


  21. #2496
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swampurtz View Post
    I would like a Team Pose from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    pokemon team: Scizor, Salamence, Umbreon, Lucario, Shiny Mew, and Swampurt
    Trainer(animated or not): Brendan/Ruby animated plz
    battle base type(battle base site):uhh what it says there
    yeah sure swampurtz and your in teg vip list accepted

    Vip list is full but 1 spot left for normal list still!

  22. #2497
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Grove of Derpa Derp Derp Derp
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Lol didn't know I was on VIP that's cool and I beet you're the best for being 2012 best artest
    My FEA Family:


  23. #2498
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    link button Form

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no):yes
    Sprite: umbreon
    Text: THE BOND OF DARKNESS
    colors: YOU CAN PICK
    anything ELSE : could you give it a fractal effect


    i am not sure if my 24 hour wait is over or not....so if it is not i will delete the post...sorry for the inconvience..>.<

  24. #2499
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    link button Form

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no):yes
    Sprite: umbreon
    Text: THE BOND OF DARKNESS
    colors: YOU CAN PICK
    anything ELSE : could you give it a fractal effect


    i am not sure if my 24 hour wait is over or not....so if it is not i will delete the post...sorry for the inconvience..>.<
    yeah your fine accepted

    No spots left!

    Ill probably be gettin to these requests around tomorrow night or into tuesday...

  25. #2500
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,610

    Default

    I would like a regular banner at flower paradise graphics please,

    REGULAR BANNER - KB3
    Size: 400 x 200
    Image: http://www.zerochan.net/1582521
    Text Details: Don't judge a book based on its cover. I'll leave the rest up to you, but maybe have white text?
    Border: idk
    Anything Special: Would love some stars in here KB3. Also, gl and thanks if you accept.
    Artist: kyogreblue3
    Last edited by Lost™; 2nd September 2013 at 9:50 PM.


    I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Page 100 of 116 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •