View Poll Results: What new do want to see in Flower Paradise Graphics?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Banners

    62 59.05%
  • Userbars

    22 20.95%
  • wallpaper/facebook timeline banners

    21 20.00%
Page 110 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 2878

Thread: Enchanted Hollow Graphics

  1. #2726
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A place where it's GMT-6
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00swms View Post
    I would like a regular baner at flower paradise graphics please,

    REGULAR BANNER - KB3
    Size: 800x250
    Image: http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3419b75a.png
    Text Details: (Veneno Oscuridad War Team/Shadowed Germanica /Dark Purple/Black/Red/Placement Anywhere that looks good)
    Border: Yes
    Anything Special: Theme Dark/Eerie Also when adding the image to the banner make it faintly visible.
    Artist: kyogreblue3

    -00swms
    Denied
    You filled out the form correctly, but the reason I didn't accept your request is that I won't be able to work with that image very well, unfortunately :/
    Last edited by kyogreblue3; 12th December 2013 at 4:02 AM.

    Concealment | "Hiding One's Eyes
    Flower Paradise Graphics // DarkFlameShipping // Deeper Deeper
    Claimed Kyogre Since July 20th, 2011

  2. #2727
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    106

    Default

    I would like a regular baner at flower paradise graphics please,

    REGULAR BANNER - KB3
    Size: 800x250
    Image: http://fatal-fruit.net/images/evil-apple2.jpg and http://files.fobby.net/0000/4ae3/Evil%20Eyes.png "This is not required if does not work well just don't use but I kinda like how evil these eyes look like"
    Text Details: (Veneno Oscuridad War Team/Shadowed Germanica /Dark Purple/Black/Red/Placement Anywhere that looks good)
    Border: Yes
    Anything Special: Theme Dark/Eerie Also when adding the image to the banner make it faintly visible.
    Artist: kyogreblue3

    -00swms


    **Credit to Sworn**

  3. #2728
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A place where it's GMT-6
    Posts
    588

    Default

    ^ Accepted!
    I'll most likely be able to finish this today, since I have some time :]
    And I'll use both images, don't worry.

    EDIT: Request finished!

    00swms;
    Quote Originally Posted by 00swms View Post
    I would like a regular baner at flower paradise graphics please,

    REGULAR BANNER - KB3
    Size: 800x250
    Image: http://fatal-fruit.net/images/evil-apple2.jpg and http://files.fobby.net/0000/4ae3/Evil%20Eyes.png "This is not required if does not work well just don't use but I kinda like how evil these eyes look like"
    Text Details: (Veneno Oscuridad War Team/Shadowed Germanica /Dark Purple/Black/Red/Placement Anywhere that looks good)
    Border: Yes
    Anything Special: Theme Dark/Eerie Also when adding the image to the banner make it faintly visible.
    Artist: kyogreblue3

    -00swms

    Well, here's what I came up with... is it dark and eerie enough for you? xD
    But yeah, I put in both images as promised, and the text is all the colors you mentioned (with the addition of white haha) so I hope this is to your satisfactions~
    [I've saved the .psd, however, so I can re-do/fix anything if you need me to]
    Last edited by kyogreblue3; 13th December 2013 at 1:55 AM.

    Concealment | "Hiding One's Eyes
    Flower Paradise Graphics // DarkFlameShipping // Deeper Deeper
    Claimed Kyogre Since July 20th, 2011

  4. #2729
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,846

    Default

    hey everyone for my requests i apologize i have been getting really busy once again -_- I really think I may have no choice to close but im not sure yet but i will not get to everyone request till like tuesday i apologize for everyone that is waiting...I may get a few done in a bit but im not sure if that gunna happen i may do a few before tuesday but not sure depends on my time...

    edit:

    two request done working on more still no posting yet please for request ill make a dicssion at the end of this month if i want to close or not not sure yet if you guys are alright waiting for a week or more sometimes ill stay open its just life is getting hectic and serebii is expecting more out of me especially in this shop...also from now on either even if the shop is open or not i will not i repeat not take any requests over pms that stresses me out so don't pm me about them until i say its okay...

    shiningsloth13:

    hope its alright for you not sure what form you wanted aegislash so i did blade form >.> i hope you like it despite the horrible wait...its not my best hex banner but i tried for you, what counts is that you like it :3



    The Exalt:

    here you go exalt sorry for the wait as well hope you like it and it should be sig safe but please let me know if i need to resize it for you if it isn't i adde snow on glaceon's side and stars to make a pixy look on slyveon's side :3



    kamoarc119:

    here you go hope you like :3



    I will allow three spots open!
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 18th December 2013 at 3:09 AM.

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art

  5. #2730
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cali...forn...I...A
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    kamoarc119:

    here you go hope you like :3

    thank you, it looks amazing well worth the wait =) thank you again for the awesome work.



    *Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

  6. #2731
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Xat Chat Background Form

    I would like a Xat Chat Background from Flower Paradise Graphics Please,

    Image( no more the 4): Black Apple, Castle, Evil Eyes
    Text: Oscuridad Veneno
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ): Germanica
    Background Colors: Purple, Red, Black
    Gradient color of the template: Black
    anything special: Make sure that the background is Dark yet eerie. Also make sure when making it that both the castle & Eyes are kinda fading in the background.


    -00swms


    **Credit to Sworn**

  7. #2732
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00swms View Post
    Xat Chat Background Form

    I would like a Xat Chat Background from Flower Paradise Graphics Please,

    Image( no more the 4): Black Apple, Castle, Evil Eyes
    Text: Oscuridad Veneno
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ): Germanica
    Background Colors: Purple, Red, Black
    Gradient color of the template: Black
    anything special: Make sure that the background is Dark yet eerie. Also make sure when making it that both the castle & Eyes are kinda fading in the background.


    -00swms
    no worries dark looks better on the xat for some reason anyway do to my old xat chat background for my guild i swear the old one i had so many complaints it was to bright XD accepted

    2 spots left!

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art

  8. #2733
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    802

    Default

    Avatar Profile Pictures Form

    I would like a avatar profile picture from flower paradise graphics please,

    Image(only 1): This
    Text( www.dafont.com ): Volcer
    Colors: what you think looks good
    anything special: nothing else, thanks!


    Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

  9. #2734
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Volcer View Post
    Avatar Profile Pictures Form

    I would like a avatar profile picture from flower paradise graphics please,

    Image(only 1): This
    Text( www.dafont.com ): Volcer
    Colors: what you think looks good
    anything special: nothing else, thanks!
    sure thing accepted

    1 spot left!

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art

  10. #2735
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    5,393

    Default

    Fairy, I know I'm in TEG, but I'd be okay with not being VIP

    I would like a avatar profile picture from flower paradise graphics please,

    Image(only 1):Can I have a fitted size of this image?
    Text( www.dafont.com ): as in font? I'll let you take care of the font Fairy
    As for the text: Blackjack
    Colors: Black/Zygarde green (is that do-able?)
    anything special:It's a square picture, but could the background be in hexagons like Zygarde's hex pattern?

    Thanxorus in advance!
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

  11. #2736
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BAP Blackjack View Post
    Fairy, I know I'm in TEG, but I'd be okay with not being VIP

    I would like a avatar profile picture from flower paradise graphics please,

    Image(only 1):Can I have a fitted size of this image?
    Text( www.dafont.com ): as in font? I'll let you take care of the font Fairy
    As for the text: Blackjack
    Colors: Black/Zygarde green (is that do-able?)
    anything special:It's a square picture, but could the background be in hexagons like Zygarde's hex pattern?

    Thanxorus in advance!
    you are on vip but problem is my vip list is full but i have one slot for normal section so ill just add you there and when i get done with vip list ill transfer you to it or just get it done either way accepted

    no spots left! if anyone post after this will earn a warning or strike depending if you did it before you are warned i will not except any other requests after this one do to im a busy gal at the moment and as well everyone that sees this that is on the list please don't rush me it may be a week or two weeks to get to it do to its getting closer to the holidays, so please be patient but they will be done just not as fast as you guys expect them to be...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 18th December 2013 at 8:50 PM.

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art

  12. #2737
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    hey everyone for my requests i apologize i have been getting really busy once again -_- I really think I may have no choice to close but im not sure yet but i will not get to everyone request till like tuesday i apologize for everyone that is waiting...I may get a few done in a bit but im not sure if that gunna happen i may do a few before tuesday but not sure depends on my time...

    edit:

    two request done working on more still no posting yet please for request ill make a dicssion at the end of this month if i want to close or not not sure yet if you guys are alright waiting for a week or more sometimes ill stay open its just life is getting hectic and serebii is expecting more out of me especially in this shop...also from now on either even if the shop is open or not i will not i repeat not take any requests over pms that stresses me out so don't pm me about them until i say its okay...

    shiningsloth13:

    hope its alright for you not sure what form you wanted aegislash so i did blade form >.> i hope you like it despite the horrible wait...its not my best hex banner but i tried for you, what counts is that you like it :3



    The Exalt:

    here you go exalt sorry for the wait as well hope you like it and it should be sig safe but please let me know if i need to resize it for you if it isn't i adde snow on glaceon's side and stars to make a pixy look on slyveon's side :3



    kamoarc119:

    here you go hope you like :3



    I will allow three spots open!
    Looks great Fairy!! It was worth the wait! Thanks so much!
    Latest Shiny!

    Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

    3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

  13. #2738
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,846

    Default

    well guys i need to talk to my workers I made my discussion a bit early...I choose to close up i need a break from banner making i may open back up again but I just need a break so Ill finish all the art requests that are on the list before the new years then I will message a mod to close up sorry guys i just really need a break :/ I recommend going to sworn metalhead shop at deadric design he got some great art there,swrms0 Forever again and also the under...It was great serving you guys just I need a break from banner making...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art

  14. #2739
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Special Split Userbars Form

    I would like a Special Split Userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics Please,

    Sprites(up to 2 only); Sylveon
    animated?: Yes
    if yes which one?(only one animated please): Sylveon
    Effect(water,flowers,bubbles,etc): stars
    Box/normal: Box
    text: Sylveon
    gradient color: Pale Pink
    special notes: First time here, if I got anything wrong, please let me know, and thanks
    FORMER Fairy Gym Leader
    Alvar Badge
    Elve Badge
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) FairyWitch(userbar)

  15. #2740
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylpheon View Post
    Special Split Userbars Form

    I would like a Special Split Userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics Please,

    Sprites(up to 2 only); Sylveon
    animated?: Yes
    if yes which one?(only one animated please): Sylveon
    Effect(water,flowers,bubbles,etc): stars
    Box/normal: Box
    text: Sylveon
    gradient color: Pale Pink
    special notes: First time here, if I got anything wrong, please let me know, and thanks
    sorry slypheon im no longer taking any requests and im closed warning as well as i normally would say that but i will no longer take any requests after i finish up my list i will be closing this shop up do to im busy with other things...if you got any questions and confused just message me...


    alright guys I have 3 more request to do and they will be through pm's but its time to close up shop it was great making art for serebii but I need a break so see all soon and thanks for everyone that voted for me for best artist of 2012 and 2013 seems i tied with skiyomi which she is a great artist as well :3
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 31st December 2013 at 11:05 PM.

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art

  16. #2741
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,130

    Default

    Re-opened at the owner's request.

  17. #2742
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    With Dawn
    Posts
    183

    Default

    I would like a cosplay from Flower Paradise Graphics please,

    Sprite (Direct Link Please): http://pokecharms.com/data/trainerca...al/dppt/16.png
    Sprite/s (If using a sprite with two trainers, use two pokemon): Plusle and Minun
    Anything Else?: Nope
    Artist: Lost Requiem

  18. #2743
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    Re-opened at the owner's request.
    thank you miss skiyomi and im glad to be back in the art shop section again ^_^

    so i update i added xat avatars to my avatar list i will be able to do as well as Skarm™ will be a new worker of the shop

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art

  19. #2744
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Cloud Cuckoo Land
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Team Poses Form

    I would like a Team Pose from Enchanted Hollow Graphics please,
    pokemon team: (All shiny) Volcarona, Charizard, Gardevoir, Lilligant, Togekiss, Metagross
    Trainer(animated or not): I hope you can use this one--http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/115/9/4/tomoe_mami_sprite_by_chocosrawloid-d3evxak.png I’ll find another if you can’t.
    battle base type(battle base site): The yellow circle platform please~~

    { FC: 1521-3055-4085 }
    Shiny Count: 52 Current Hunt: Fletchling (MM)

    Team Pose made by FairyWitch : : Mami Sprite by Chocosrawloid : : Soul Gem Sprites by Konbe

  20. #2745
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mami Tomoe View Post
    Team Poses Form

    I would like a Team Pose from Enchanted Hollow Graphics please,
    pokemon team: (All shiny) Volcarona, Charizard, Gardevoir, Lilligant, Togekiss, Metagross
    Trainer(animated or not): I hope you can use this one--http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/115/9/4/tomoe_mami_sprite_by_chocosrawloid-d3evxak.png I’ll find another if you can’t.
    battle base type(battle base site): The yellow circle platform please~~
    i can do it sense i don't put team poses on my deviantart and once finished i would like to make a request though please make sure to give credit to the artist that made that sprite as well in your sig thank you I normally don't use devianart images unless i have permission to use them...accepted

    also request done:

    hope you like

    Last edited by FairyWitch; 17th February 2014 at 5:07 AM.

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art

  21. #2746
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Cloud Cuckoo Land
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    i can do it sense i don't put team poses on my deviantart and once finished i would like to make a request though please make sure to give credit to the artist that made that sprite as well in your sig thank you I normally don't use devianart images unless i have permission to use them...accepted

    also request done:

    hope you like

    Thank you so much! It looks great! Putting so many large Pokemon together on one platform can be difficult, but you pulled it off. I'll be sure to credit you and the DA artist involved. =)

    { FC: 1521-3055-4085 }
    Shiny Count: 52 Current Hunt: Fletchling (MM)

    Team Pose made by FairyWitch : : Mami Sprite by Chocosrawloid : : Soul Gem Sprites by Konbe

  22. #2747
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Glaceon! View Post
    I would like a cosplay from Flower Paradise Graphics please,

    Sprite (Direct Link Please): http://pokecharms.com/data/trainerca...al/dppt/16.png
    Sprite/s (If using a sprite with two trainers, use two pokemon): Plusle and Minun
    Anything Else?: Nope
    Artist: Lost Requiem
    Accepted. I already did a Plusle + Minun Twins cosplay, but then realized this is a different base. So... yeah, will start working on it.

    Edit: Done, now I'm off to reffing land.

    Last edited by Lost™; 17th February 2014 at 3:55 PM.

    My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

    Credit to EG for Banner.

  23. #2748
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cali...forn...I...A
    Posts
    513

    Default

    I would like a simple banner from Enchanted Hollow Graphics please,
    Image(s)(alakazam and mr mime):
    text: Academy Scholars Tour
    text font ( www.dafont.com): surprise me :-)
    colors: purple and pink
    anything else special: welcome back, and your work is always special, so feel free to freestyle any changes :/) thank you.
    Artist: FairyWitch



    *Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

  24. #2749
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    543

    Default

    I would like a special brush banner from Enchanted Hollow Graphics please,

    Image(s) (up to 2):http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ime-LJ-NC).jpg
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0Xfj1iMx1X...lipboard15.png
    foreground brush effect(fire,water, etc):lightning
    Text:Circus of Nightmares
    Font text ( www.dafont.com ):October Crow
    anything special:n/a

    If those images don't work for you I'll see if i can find some more.

  25. #2750
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Last Jedi View Post
    I would like a simple banner from Enchanted Hollow Graphics please,
    Image(s)(alakazam and mr mime):
    text: Academy Scholars Tour
    text font ( www.dafont.com): surprise me :-)
    colors: purple and pink
    anything else special: welcome back, and your work is always special, so feel free to freestyle any changes :/) thank you.
    Artist: FairyWitch
    yep i can do that for you and thanks jedi accepted

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamy View Post
    I would like a special brush banner from Enchanted Hollow Graphics please,

    Image(s) (up to 2):http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ime-LJ-NC).jpg
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0Xfj1iMx1X...lipboard15.png
    foreground brush effect(fire,water, etc):lightning
    Text:Circus of Nightmares
    Font text ( www.dafont.com ):October Crow
    anything special:n/a

    If those images don't work for you I'll see if i can find some more.
    yeah the images are not extractable unless i take some time to render them which may be awhile could i have some better images with a white or black background thank so for right now denied

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art

Page 110 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •