View Poll Results: What new do want to see in Flower Paradise Graphics?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Banners

    62 59.05%
  • Userbars

    22 20.95%
  • wallpaper/facebook timeline banners

    21 20.00%
Page 30 of 116 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast
Results 726 to 750 of 2878

Thread: Enchanted Hollow Graphics

  1. #726
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    805

    Default

    Thanks for the banner EeveeLover I love it.

    Banner made by Skiyomi

  2. #727
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Thank you very much. It's awesome bro.

  3. #728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    your most welcome tleon

    jetshipperkekkaishi:

    hope this simple banner is alright for you got confused what font you wanted from school i searched and there was at least 8 different kinds XD so i went with a simple text for the banner...





    ice1232:

    here you go sweetie upon your request redo's hope you like them...sorry you were unhappy with hax bars like he said he got busy and rushed









    thanks Eevvee and i love them and i know hax was busy
    Sig edited due to exceeding image size limit. Please read the signature rules before changing your signature.


    cerdit ram,nick,zero for art

  4. #729
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    no problem sweetie and yeah its more of my fault for dumping the request on him when he was busy...glad you like them though my shop is still at 5 spots...also update new pattern style for c-gear banners



    i will be updating my c-gear banner form as well...

    master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

  5. #730
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,492

    Default

    I would like a symbol badge from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    image: Only his hair and head..here's a bunch of pics of Xellos: http://www.ultrapublications.com/lks...xt/xellos.html http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lf...d1w4o1_400.jpg I want him facing to HIS right.
    colors: purple hair, brown skin and black cone.
    anything else special: Can this be the background symbol? Make it black cone: http://ninteenpointzerofour.files.wo...picture-19.png Thanks, nya~
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."


  6. #731
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    I would like a symbol badge from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    image: Only his hair and head..here's a bunch of pics of Xellos: http://www.ultrapublications.com/lks...xt/xellos.html http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lf...d1w4o1_400.jpg I want him facing to HIS right.
    colors: purple hair, brown skin and black cone.
    anything else special: Can this be the background symbol? Make it black cone: http://ninteenpointzerofour.files.wo...picture-19.png Thanks, nya~
    Accepted. I'll do my best.

    My section is open.

  7. #732
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    391

    Default

    - Order completed -

    Swm - Symbol badges



    1.

    [img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5172/badgetriazu2.png[/imgX]

    2.

    [img]http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/3764/badgeformazu2.png[/imgx]



    Hope you like them, I figured 50-70px would fit the competive use of it very well.
    If you want it smaller just let me know.

    My section is open.
    Last edited by Azulart; 8th November 2012 at 1:43 PM.

  8. #733
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In a cave. With a Sneasel :)
    Posts
    144

    Default

    I would like a high resolution special banner from flower paradise graphics please,

    Image(s) (up to 2): This and This please
    foreground (background) image: this please
    Text:Tribe of Shadows
    Font text ( www.dafont.com):Grass Roots
    anything special:Thanks in advance


    R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

  9. #734
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by legolover8 View Post
    I would like a high resolution special banner from flower paradise graphics please,

    Image(s) (up to 2): This and This please
    foreground (background) image: this please
    Text:Tribe of Shadows
    Font text ( www.dafont.com):Grass Roots
    anything special:Thanks in advance
    Yeah sure everything works accepted...

    master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

  10. #735
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    41

    Default

    would like a Pop out signature from flower paradise graphics please,

    Image popout: http://files.myopera.com/chikowa/alb.../Blastoise.png
    image background: A part of this (Without pokeballs) http://www.wallpaperfox.com/thumbnai...13e957c05f.jpg
    Text: "Blue Division"
    colors: Blue
    Font text ( www.dafont.com): Font doesn't matter
    anything special: Light blue letters.

    Thanks a lot already!
    3DS FC: 4656-6673-5632.

  11. #736
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenPhoenix96 View Post
    would like a Pop out signature from flower paradise graphics please,

    Image popout: http://files.myopera.com/chikowa/alb.../Blastoise.png
    image background: A part of this (Without pokeballs) http://www.wallpaperfox.com/thumbnai...13e957c05f.jpg
    Text: "Blue Division"
    colors: Blue
    Font text ( www.dafont.com): Font doesn't matter
    anything special: Light blue letters.

    Thanks a lot already!
    Accepted, I shall do my best.

    1 spot left on my waiting list.

  12. #737
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    I would like a normal userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    half or full: Full
    Glare: Yes
    sprite(s): Hydreigon and Ninetales
    animated (yes or No): Yes
    if yes what sprite animated: Both Hydreigon and Ninetales
    Text: Competitive Battling Mentor
    gradient color: This Color and This Color
    anything else special: Could you possibly make it with some sort of "wave" background? If you can do that then please do. ^_^ (If not then that's okay.) Also, I would like Hydreigon to be shiny. And Hydreigon on the Left of the Userbar and Ninetales on the Right of the Userbar.
    Artist: Eeveelover824

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  13. #738
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    I would like a normal userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    half or full: Full
    Glare: Yes
    sprite(s): Hydreigon and Ninetales
    animated (yes or No): Yes
    if yes what sprite animated: Both Hydreigon and Ninetales
    Text: Competitive Battling Mentor
    gradient color: This Color and This Color
    anything else special: Could you possibly make it with some sort of "wave" background? If you can do that then please do. ^_^ (If not then that's okay.) Also, I would like Hydreigon to be shiny. And Hydreigon on the Left of the Userbar and Ninetales on the Right of the Userbar.
    Artist: Eeveelover824
    okay i can do that for you...accepted....if i have problem with sig safe stuff like i told tleon earlier in the thread ill do my best to make it sig safe since i know it must be for a clan userbar...if i can't get everything animated it will be normal sprite just letting you know to make it sig safe...my photoshop can't handle sprites very well so i have to use a site for now to put them on but once i get a new photoshop ill defeintly should not have any problems with any sprite which i can cut there frames down...

    edit: also for the wave next time please fill out the special userbar form for a wave pattern...that is part of the special bar
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 8th November 2012 at 10:08 PM.

    master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

  14. #739
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    okay i can do that for you...accepted....if i have problem with sig safe stuff like i told tleon earlier in the thread ill do my best to make it sig safe since i know it must be for a clan userbar...if i can't get everything animated it will be normal sprite just letting you know to make it sig safe...
    I hope I'm not spamming, but this isn't a Clan Userbar, it's just a Normal Userbar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  15. #740
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    I hope I'm not spamming, but this isn't a Clan Userbar, it's just a Normal Userbar.
    okay but still you using it for sig purpose? if you are i need to make sure i make it sig safe? and no its fine...

    master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

  16. #741
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    okay but still you using it for sig purpose? if you are i need to make sure i make it sig safe? and no its fine...
    Yes I'm just using it for sig purpose.

    Anyway Thanks ^_^ Take your time making it. ^-^

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  17. #742
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    most welcome ill get started soon after i finish redoing my clan userbars and your welcome...thats all i need to know...thanks...i will try my best to make it sig safe and i did edit make sure if you want any type of background like waves good tip is use the special userbar form for the background next time please

    master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

  18. #743
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    - Order completed -

    Swm - Symbol badges



    1.

    [img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5172/badgetriazu2.png[/imgX]

    2.

    [img]http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/3764/badgeformazu2.png[/imgx]



    Hope you like them, I figured 50-70px would fit the competive use of it very well.
    If you want it smaller just let me know.

    My section is open.

    Thank you I love them I will be requesting in 24 hours again
    Last edited by 00swms; 8th November 2012 at 11:07 PM.


    **Credit to Sworn**

  19. #744
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Region
    Posts
    235

    Default

    I would like a Team Pose from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    pokemon team: Pikachu (female, shinny), snivy, Ninetails (shiny), spiky eared pichu, victini, Zoura and Reshiram in the back
    Trainer(animated or not): female B/W sprite, animation doesn't matter
    battle base type(battle base site): looked them over, like the mirror/ice looking one
    Artist: um, you I soppose, this is ok right?
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

  20. #745
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    US
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Hi!

    I would like a Team Pose from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    pokemon team: Samurott, Dragonite, Glaceon, Eelektross, Blissey, Mienshao.
    Trainer(animated or not): Yes, female from Black 2.
    battle base type(battle base site): The Ice/White one.
    Artist: Eeveelover824

  21. #746
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz Azzimagica View Post
    I would like a Team Pose from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    pokemon team: Pikachu (female, shinny), snivy, Ninetails (shiny), spiky eared pichu, victini, Zoura and Reshiram in the back
    Trainer(animated or not): female B/W sprite, animation doesn't matter
    battle base type(battle base site): looked them over, like the mirror/ice looking one
    Artist: um, you I soppose, this is ok right?
    lol its fine i have another worker that can do team poses as well thats why i ask what artist....i can do it for you accepted

    I would like a Team Pose from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    pokemon team: Samurott, Dragonite, Glaceon, Eelektross, Blissey, Mienshao.
    Trainer(animated or not): Yes, female from Black 2.
    battle base type(battle base site): The Ice/White one.
    Artist: Eeveelover824
    sure i can do it for you accepted


    one spot open and my waiting list is closed

    EDIT:

    request done:

    legolover8:

    hope this banner alright for you your text was tribe of shadows so i thought maybe make it errie looking so i made the contrast a dark look and also made the images ghost looking in the banner...hope you like it...i tried my hardest for you sweetie



    ducklett12:

    here you sweetie....the waves i had a slight hard time but i did have some black in the userbar but next time if you want a pattern of some sort...next time please fill out the special userbar form if you want a background...hope its alright for you...



    Lizz azzimagica:

    still waiting a pm response about your request so ill keep you on the list until then....

    Nekomi:

    here you go sweetie enjoy ^_^

    Last edited by FairyWitch; 9th November 2012 at 7:51 AM.

    master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

  22. #747
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post

    EDIT:

    request done:

    ducklett12:

    here you sweetie....the waves i had a slight hard time but i did have some black in the userbar but next time if you want a pattern of some sort...next time please fill out the special userbar form if you want a background...hope its alright for you...


    Thank You Eevee! This looks great! ^_^

    Also, I have no idea how, but I forgot you had Special Userbars XD

    Anyway, the next time I want a Userbar with a background, I'll be sure to request a Special Userbar. ^-^

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  23. #748
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    you welcome sweetie and lego got your pm is this better? i made it a tad bit bigger with the text...


    master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

  24. #749
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    41

    Default

    High resolution special banners form

    I would like a high resolution special banner from flower paradise graphics please,

    Image(s) (up to 2): http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...Spikypichu.png l http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/pikachu.jpg
    foreground (background) image: http://www.allvectors.com/wp-content...llow_sunny.jpg
    Text: "PokeForce" and "Yellow Division"
    Font text ( www.dafont.com): Font doesn't really matter.
    anything special: Thanks already!
    3DS FC: 4656-6673-5632.

  25. #750
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    US
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post

    request done:

    Nekomi:

    here you go sweetie enjoy ^_^

    I love it!! Thank you! :3

Page 30 of 116 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •