View Poll Results: What new do want to see in Flower Paradise Graphics?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Banners

62 59.05%
  • Userbars

22 20.95%
  • wallpaper/facebook timeline banners

21 20.00%
Page 6 of 116 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Enchanted Hollow Graphics

Thanks again Eevee! Beautiful as always!

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    Asheina:

If you want the bars to bevel i can do that...i totally forgot to do that XD if you like it this way then its fine...i made it with both gif's so you can choose...

Is... Is it okay if I cry tears of joy? Thanks sooooooo much! I love them both!
    I'll put it in my building-in-process sig once my other order comes in from Pop Princess Lyra. IT SHALL LOOK AMAZING.

~ Credit to FrostStorm (A.K.A., Ram-Ram) for the gorgeous banner

Does anyone know where I can find reliable picture urls? Every time I find some, it seems that literally 12 hours later they are no longer working.

I would like a extraction banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,

IMG1 = http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs36/f/20..._by_Xous54.png
    IMG2 = http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...an-d4vdxqt.png
    Text(http://www.dafont.com: (Calligraphy) [Above IMG1: To Create... ][Below IMH1: ...you must first destroy]
    [Top Left Hand Corner: The End...] [Bottom-Right Hand Corner: Also has a Beginning.]
    Colors: a swirl of black, deep blue and purple (think the Distortion World)
    Anything else special: . Darken IMG1 (if possible) so that only wheel can be seen clearly. Finally have a faint yellow glow radiating from the wheel. *If possible because I realized certain objects are hard to extract. If possible Overlay IMG2 so the colors surround the wheel. If not able then I will take the pice as is. THx

Here are two working URLs, if they do not work for you then I will wait 72 hours before putting in my next request, in which time I will peruse the internet for quality working photographs.
    Last edited by R-N-B Lover; 20th September 2012 at 5:03 AM.
    Pokemon: In Victa Ad Revenant

Credit goes to Eeveelover from the Flower Paradise graphics for the wonderful banner.

Quote Originally Posted by R-N-B Lover View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find reliable picture urls? Every time I find some, it seems that literally 12 hours later they are no longer working.

I would like a extraction banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,

IMG1 = http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs36/f/20..._by_Xous54.png
    IMG2 = http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...an-d4vdxqt.png
    Text(http://www.dafont.com: (Calligraphy) [Above IMG1: To Create... ][Below IMH1: ...you must first destroy]
    [Top Left Hand Corner: The End...] [Bottom-Right Hand Corner: Also has a Beginning.]
    Colors: a swirl of black, deep blue and purple (think the Distortion World)
    Anything else special: . Darken IMG1 (if possible) so that only wheel can be seen clearly. Finally have a faint yellow glow radiating from the wheel. *If possible because I realized certain objects are hard to extract. If possible Overlay IMG2 so the colors surround the wheel. If not able then I will take the pice as is. THx

Here are two working URLs, if they do not work for you then I will wait 72 hours before putting in my next request, in which time I will peruse the internet for quality working photographs.
    I don't know why those urls keep not working when i get to them :/ sweetie i feel so bad keep denying you becuase of it...im gunna let you through this time...just pm me another url and will work on trying to get this extraction banner done for you i know you want arceus i can tell but im not sure on the other image...so im gunna accept your request since im so nice ^_^

I would like to purchase a Full userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics please,

Image: Jigglypuff and Buneary
    Over or inside the bar: Over
    Text: Club Poems!
    Colors: This Color
    Artist: Eeveelover824
    Anything else special: None

Thanks in Advance ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    I would like to purchase a Full userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics please,

Image: Jigglypuff and Buneary
    Over or inside the bar: Over
    Text: Club Poems!
    Colors: This Color
    Anything else special: None

Thanks in Advance ^_^

alright sure i can do it for you ducklett ^_^ accepted

Hey I found someone else to do the special banners ^_^
    I would like a animation banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    Type( 1 or 2): Type 2
    Image: Whichever of these works best http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...XXgSzjoZd9BHcm http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...dRWlj9VpiIrImr
    (for type 2 only) image background ghosted: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...DvVwxyN0K5GNb6 or the GSC sprite
    Gif animation image: Either of these, whichever looks better http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...87hlo2_500.gif or http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...87hlo1_500.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...87hlo1_500.gif
    if the gif is too big what part should i keep?: The part with octillery
    Text(http://www.dafont.com): Sketch Coursive
    colors: Red, Yellow, Black maybe purple or blue depending on which image was chosen first
    anything else special: Can you write 'The Squidtastic Emporium' on it?

^_^ I know I've given you a lot of choice, but I'll like anything you do ^_^ let your artistic flair flow Thanks

Spoiler:- Friend Code(s)/Trade Shop/Credit:

VEVOZ:

I hope this how you want it

Thanks! they look very nice

W2: 5072-1789-3761 | W: 1807-9100-3523 | IGN: Draco | My Clan: The Hoenn Triangle

Spoiler:- THT:

Quote Originally Posted by 36squid View Post
    Hey I found someone else to do the special banners ^_^
    I would like a animation banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    Type( 1 or 2): Type 2
    Image: Whichever of these works best http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...XXgSzjoZd9BHcm http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...dRWlj9VpiIrImr
    (for type 2 only) image background ghosted: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...DvVwxyN0K5GNb6 or the GSC sprite
    Gif animation image: Either of these, whichever looks better http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...87hlo2_500.gif or http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...87hlo1_500.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...87hlo1_500.gif
    if the gif is too big what part should i keep?: The part with octillery
    Text(http://www.dafont.com): Sketch Coursive
    colors: Red, Yellow, Black maybe purple or blue depending on which image was chosen first
    anything else special: Can you write 'The Squidtastic Emporium' on it?

^_^ I know I've given you a lot of choice, but I'll like anything you do ^_^ let your artistic flair flow Thanks
    good im glad he/she responed also no problem i can do this i think if the images go blurry i may change some things(just letting you know ) you mixed up the ghost image with the image that will be visable XD but thats fine...accepted

edit: im glad you like your link bars VEVOZ please make sure to give me credit though please when you do use them

animation banners filled up I can take two more request of anything else...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 20th September 2012 at 6:12 PM.

Full Userbar Form

I would like a Full userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    Image(animated or not: up to two only): animated krookodile and animated shiny feraligatr
    over or inside the bar: over
    Text: Gilbert fc 5415 4902 3177
    colors: yellow
    Artist:
    anything else special: i would like it to be like the one in my siggie, just that the pokes are different, slightly different text and that there's a scaley texture on the bar , THX
        Spoiler:- FRIEND CODE AND STUFF:

click to go to me and mogan's shop
    pokemon x fc 2938 7100 1041
        Spoiler:- Fusions and credits:

Quote Originally Posted by EarthquakeCroc View Post
    Full Userbar Form

I would like a Full userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    Image(animated or not: up to two only): animated krookodile and animated shiny feraligatr
    over or inside the bar: over
    Text: Gilbert fc 5415 4902 3177
    colors: yellow
    Artist:
    anything else special: i would like it to be like the one in my siggie, just that the pokes are different, slightly different text and that there's a scaley texture on the bar , THX
    alright cool i can give this to hax R Us if he wants to do it XD unless you want me to do it EarthQuakeCroc...he needs some practice with animation userbars...i showed him how to do it...just message me if you want me or him...accepted

No worries , I dun mind either of u guys
        Spoiler:- FRIEND CODE AND STUFF:

click to go to me and mogan's shop
    pokemon x fc 2938 7100 1041
        Spoiler:- Fusions and credits:

Quote Originally Posted by EarthquakeCroc View Post
    No worries , I dun mind either of u guys
    alright cool just pm me next time though please XD

also my request are done

R-N-B Lover:

I don 't really think i got what you really wanted i searched images like crazy but i had a hard time finding a good image what you actually wanted but i did try to interptate kinda what you wanted but i took two images palkia and arceus look like there ready to fight and matched it with the text and had arceus plates around him what you wanted kinda while i ghosted a image from the movie on the back of the fragmented backgroud...really hope you like it for all the trouble we were going through...

Ducklett12:

I did two one animated and one not...i was not sure if it was animated or not so i just did both...i really need to add that on the form XD

36Squid:

I really hope you like it...most of the images you gave me were to tiny to stretch out and was trying not to get it pixelly like crazy so i searched for better ones and got this banner made

Ducklett12:

I did two one animated and one not...i was not sure if it was animated or not so i just did both...i really need to add that on the form XD

You seriously need to add that to the form! XD

Anyway, I'll just take the animated one ^_^

Everyone at my Club requested Animated Userbars XD

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Quote Originally Posted by Ducklett12 View Post
    You seriously need to add that to the form! XD

Anyway, I'll just take the animated one ^_^

Everyone at my Club requested Animated Userbars XD

Thank You!
    lol i know XD you most welcome ducklett12...ill do it now...

my waiting list is clear i can take anything now

Hello again, Eevee! I would absolutely love one of your avatar profile pictures~

Image(only 1): This one. Hope the link works. You can crop it, right? It's kind of big... Just tell me if you need me to find a different pic. ^^
    Text( www.dafont.com ): Asheina (the Beyond Sky font would be lovely).
    Colors: Grey and dark red.
    anything special: Nope! Just take your time and notify me if there are any problems at all. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Asheina View Post
    Hello again, Eevee! I would absolutely love one of your avatar profile pictures~

Image(only 1): This one. Hope the link works. You can crop it, right? It's kind of big... Just tell me if you need me to find a different pic. ^^
    Text( www.dafont.com ): Asheina (the Beyond Sky font would be lovely).
    Colors: Grey and dark red.
    anything special: Nope! Just take your time and notify me if there are any problems at all. :3
    lol thanks im pretty sure it problem the one im showing my chobits avatar profile picture ill do my best for you...the image to me looks extractable but ill notify you if i have problems and yeah it looks big but once you place it in the avatar thing it works unless i really make it high quality...those are older ones though...normally its 100x100 pixels to fit or 64 or less to be enough to fit...accepted

request done:

I hope its alright for you i really didn't have problems extracting until i got to the hair strands....it just took me a bit to do and i didn't get all the strands cuaz it got a bit annoying cuaz they wer son tiny XD...if you don't like this one i can make a new one for you with a different image or the same its up to you oh also i didn't capitalize the "A" on purpuse it looked really silly and didn't come up as a "A" it came up werid...so i made it smaller case with the font...oh i also added blue to the picture as well XD with the dark red and grey...

Last edited by FairyWitch; 21st September 2012 at 9:36 PM.

lol thanks im pretty sure it problem the one im showing my chobits avatar profile picture ill do my best for you...the image to me looks extractable but ill notify you if i have problems and yeah it looks big but once you place it in the avatar thing it works unless i really make it high quality...those are older ones though...normally its 100x100 pixels to fit or 64 or less to be enough to fit...accepted

request done:

I hope its alright for you i really didn't have problems extracting until i got to the hair strands....it just took me a bit to do and i didn't get all the strands cuaz it got a bit annoying cuaz they wer son tiny XD...if you don't like this one i can make a new one for you with a different image or the same its up to you oh also i didn't capitalize the "A" on purpuse it looked really silly and didn't come up as a "A" it came up werid...so i made it smaller case with the font...oh i also added blue to the picture as well XD with the dark red and grey...

Thank you! I love it! I don’t care about the hair (sorry about it being so much trouble), because it looks great anyway. I like what you did with adding blue in there. It makes sense since there’s fish. It’s good that you make these little changes, ‘cause the customer doesn’t always know what’s best. Thanks again!

EDIT: Wait, where do I credit you? In my biography thingie maybe?
    Last edited by Professor Snape; 21st September 2012 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Asheina View Post
    Thank you! I love it! I don’t care about the hair (sorry about it being so much trouble), because it looks great anyway. I like what you did with adding blue in there. It makes sense since there’s fish. It’s good that you make these little changes, ‘cause the customer doesn’t always know what’s best. Thanks again!
    no problem Asheina...I do my best to make everyone happy...I normally keep what people ask for but i do make changes if they don't look right...I rather please my customers with a really nice piece then just slapping it together and it doesn't turn out right...im glad you like your most welcome

my list is back open so anyone can request anything unless you already got a request....wait one day if you of your request is done if it applys you

Quote Originally Posted by eeveelover824 View Post
    36squid:

I really hope you like it...most of the images you gave me were to tiny to stretch out and was trying not to get it pixelly like crazy so i searched for better ones and got this banner made

that is so amazing i just can't handle it, thank you so much!

Spoiler:- Friend Code(s)/Trade Shop/Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by 36squid View Post
    that is so amazing i just can't handle it, thank you so much!
    LOL your most welcome i tried my best like i said to ashiena If i have to make a change since it doesn't look right i will but still try to keep the images in genaral what everyone wants in there banner...all i need is to see if i hit what R-N_BLover wanted everyone banner i make i put in my digital art showcase thread

well, im not gonna lie, im in need to alot of league bars, and you were acctually the
    only one who i have seen who does good stuff, in a short amount of time,

if you do accept this request, im going to be glad, and you can take the time you need

i cant make our league without these

-

Full Userbar Form

I would like 9 Full userbar's from Flower Paradise Graphics please,

animated (yes or No): YES
    image( up to 2): This and This
    over or inside the bar: Over
    Text: THT - Rock Gym Leader
    colors: Background clean and simple
    Artist: Clean and simple
    anything else special: The trainer on right side, and pokemon on left

image( up to 2): This and
    Text: THT - Fight Gym Leader

Text: THT - Electric Gym Leader

Text: THT - Fire Gym Leader

Text: THT - Normal Gym Leader

Text: THT - Flying Gym Leader

Text: THT - Psychic Gym Leader

Text: THT - Water Gym Leader

Text: THT - Champion

all the userbars need to have the same background colour,
    maybe, red or blue?

and i did not know what "Artist" meant i thought it was the style of the text, my bad if its not.

but please,? continue to talk about this request over PM?

-

Tons of thanks !! <3

W2: 5072-1789-3761 | W: 1807-9100-3523 | IGN: Draco | My Clan: The Hoenn Triangle

Spoiler:- THT:

Quote Originally Posted by VEVOZ View Post
    well, im not gonna lie, im in need to alot of league bars, and you were acctually the
    only one who i have seen who does good stuff, in a short amount of time,

if you do accept this request, im going to be glad, and you can take the time you need

i cant make our league without these

-

Full Userbar Form

I would like 9 Full userbar's from Flower Paradise Graphics please,

Text: THT - Rock Gym Leader

image( up to 2): This and
    Text: THT - Fight Gym Leader

Text: THT - Electric Gym Leader

Text: THT - Fire Gym Leader

Text: THT - Normal Gym Leader

Text: THT - Flying Gym Leader

Text: THT - Psychic Gym Leader

Text: THT - Water Gym Leader

Text: THT - Champion

all the userbars need to have the same background colour,
    maybe, red or blue?

and i did not know what "Artist" meant i thought it was the style of the text, my bad if its not.

but please,? continue to talk about this request over PM?

-

Tons of thanks !! <3
    ahhhhh...crap....i normally only accept 6 userbars only in my shop....if you edit your post to only six ill be fine as my self being nice XD...i just trying to fallow my rules and not giving favors to others...so pending for right now...also artist is me or HaxRus...I have two workers...

edit: make sure please to repost with only 6 userbars in one request...sorry to do this but denied
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 22nd September 2012 at 2:20 AM.

I'm baaaack~
    Anyway...my request is extremely similar to the last one I made with slight variations...
    I hope that's okay ^^;

I would like a Team Pose from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    pokemon team: Same as the pose in my signature except...a shiny zoroark in the place of houndoom and houndoom replacing keldeo entirely.
    Trainer(animated or not): Animated Gary bw2
    battle base type: Small rock base
    "In war, Resolution; in defeat, Defiance; in victory, Magnanimity; in peace, Good Will."

Friend Code: 2921-9498-2042
    Friend Safari: Psychic - Grumpig, Espurr, Xatu

Quote Originally Posted by SamtheUlfr View Post
    I'm baaaack~
    Anyway...my request is extremely similar to the last one I made with slight variations...
    I hope that's okay ^^;

I would like a Team Pose from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    pokemon team: Same as the pose in my signature except...a shiny zoroark in the place of houndoom and houndoom replacing keldeo entirely.
    Trainer(animated or not): Animated Gary bw2
    battle base type: Small rock base
    hey welcome back glad to see you again...everything looks good accepted...i added so more new stuff you should check it out

edit: alright my shop has 4 spots open for anything...even a animation banner slot...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 22nd September 2012 at 2:27 AM.

Page 6 of 116 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast