View Poll Results: What new do want to see in Flower Paradise Graphics?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Banners

    62 59.05%
  • Userbars

    22 20.95%
  • wallpaper/facebook timeline banners

    21 20.00%
Page 60 of 116 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 2878

Thread: Enchanted Hollow Graphics

  1. #1476
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    Special Userbar Form

    I would like a Special userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    half or full: Full
    glare (Yes or No): No
    sprite(s) ( 2 is max for full, and 1 for half): Rotom-W
    animated (yes or No): yes
    if yes what sprite animated: Rotom-W
    Text: Aura Sensai
    gradient background color: What you think looks best
    background effect (water, bubbles,flower, etc): Water
    anything else special: Not really. Thanks Eevee ;D
    sure thing since your a teg member accepted

  2. #1477
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyogreblue3 View Post
    Accepted~

    And yes, I can make it look like those previous icons, since I saved the .xcf file xD
    It won't take me long to do this so I'll have it soon ^^

    EDIT: Request Completed, Waiting List Cleared!

    flyer1228;



    Hope you like it ^^
    Looks sweet! Thanks


    IGN: Flyer 3DS FC: 4012 5240 1274



    Credit goes to Astral Shadow from The Under for the awesome sig!

  3. #1478
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    request done so far:

    muse harmonia:

    here you go hope you like it and its musical to you ^_^ this may sound crazy but i put each note indivitually one the lines XD i wanted to look more real like in music class...also make sure to give me the images next time thanks



    DizzyCobraMew:

    hope this alright for you had to change the image since it was to big and wasn't a sprite...so i got food sprites in replacing...



    Mew661:

    alright hope you like it...i kinda went a bit little crazy on the brushes but there is a flame look in the background you just have to squint to see it...its fading in the background...also i love kingdom hearts



    Nasus:

    here you go nasus hope you like your text banner ^_^ next time please give me the image thanks




    alright i got one request still in progress so my shop is open for 3 spots!
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 5th February 2013 at 10:12 AM.

  4. #1479
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Morgan Freeman's house
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    DizzyCobraMew:

    hope this alright for you had to change the image since it was to big and wasn't a sprite...so i got food sprites in replacing...


    alright i got one request still in progress so my shop is open for 3 spots!
    Nah its fine and turned out great thanks



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

  5. #1480
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Thanks,It looks great

  6. #1481

    Default

    I would like a animation banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    Image (up to 2):http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/j...5545424233.png
    image background foreground:http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...aziarAmiri.jpg
    Gif animation image:http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...mbreon_gif.gif
    if the gif is too big what part should i keep?:
    Text: Dream world events
    text font (www.dafont.com): Suprise me
    colors:Blue and grey
    anything else special:
    Last edited by SilentReaper; 5th February 2013 at 7:55 PM.


  7. #1482
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    I would like a animation banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    Image (up to 2):http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/j...5545424233.png
    image background foreground:http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...aziarAmiri.jpg
    Gif animation image:http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...mbreon_gif.gif
    if the gif is too big what part should i keep?:
    Text: Dream world events
    text font (www.dafont.com): Suprise me
    colors:Blue and grey
    anything else special:
    sure thing the background i might half to change cuaz its has the deviant art stamp on it but i will see what i can do...accepted

  8. #1483
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I'm at a Payphone~
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    request done so far:

    muse harmonia:

    here you go hope you like it and its musical to you ^_^ this may sound crazy but i put each note indivitually one the lines XD i wanted to look more real like in music class...also make sure to give me the images next time thanks



    DizzyCobraMew:

    hope this alright for you had to change the image since it was to big and wasn't a sprite...so i got food sprites in replacing...



    Mew661:

    alright hope you like it...i kinda went a bit little crazy on the brushes but there is a flame look in the background you just have to squint to see it...its fading in the background...also i love kingdom hearts



    Nasus:

    here you go nasus hope you like your text banner ^_^ next time please give me the image thanks




    alright i got one request still in progress so my shop is open for 3 spots!
    Oh my god!! I love it ,333 Thanks, and I will xD
    ~Working on getting a sig~

  9. #1484
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Extraction banner Form

    I would like a extraction banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    Images for not sig use( this is up to 5 images: leave this blank if its is for sig use!): Dialga, Palkia, Reshiram, Zekrom, and Gardevoir Dream World Artwork
    Text(http://www.dafont.com): Anything that looks godly, holy, great, and matches would be perfect!
    background(fire,waves,flower, etc): Waves, Holy, God-like, Light, sparkly colored waves. That are This Color.
    sig use?: No
    anything else special: I'd like the Text to say "The Big Bridge". And this is how I would like the images positioned on the Banner:

    Dialga: Bottom left of the Banner
    Palkia: Bottom right of the Banner
    Zekrom: Top left of the Banner
    Reshiram: Top right of the Banner
    Gardevoir: Center of the Banner

    This is my Guild Banner so make it look as awesome, cool, and great as possible! ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  10. #1485
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothic-Gothorita View Post
    Extraction banner Form

    I would like a extraction banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    Images for not sig use( this is up to 5 images: leave this blank if its is for sig use!): Dialga, Palkia, Reshiram, Zekrom, and Gardevoir Dream World Artwork
    Text(http://www.dafont.com): Anything that looks godly, holy, great, and matches would be perfect!
    background(fire,waves,flower, etc): Waves, Holy, God-like, Light, sparkly colored waves. That are This Color.
    sig use?: No
    anything else special: I'd like the Text to say "The Big Bridge". And this is how I would like the images positioned on the Banner:

    Dialga: Bottom left of the Banner
    Palkia: Bottom right of the Banner
    Zekrom: Top left of the Banner
    Reshiram: Top right of the Banner
    Gardevoir: Center of the Banner

    This is my Guild Banner so make it look as awesome, cool, and great as possible! ^_^
    i will do my best for you gothic to make it look spectacular accepted

    alright update is i got only 1 spot left! so hopefully anyone wants that spot to go on asap

  11. #1486
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Finally got around to posting c:

    I would like a Fragmentation banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    pop out image (up to 2 images): http://www.deviantart.com/download/1...le-d32ga41.png / http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/b...8719095794.jpg
    background foreground image(s) max is 2 images: http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile...33336226_n.jpg / http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t..._Dunsparce.jpg
    Text Font ( http://www.dafont.com ): Orange Juice, By Brittney Murphy.
    Text: Joepotatoe's Potato Farm!
    colors: Dunsparce's color Scheme, Or anything that looks good with it (I'm a terrible artist, you can decide what looks better with it than me xD)
    using it for a sig? (yes or no): Nope
    anything else special: Have the dunsparce with the top hat at some part on top of the image, and the one without it in the bottom right corner.

    If somehow the Images I posted Aren't usable, just tell me, I have no idea how you make these, so if any image causes you trouble, I can change it if you explain why (so that I don't pickk one with a similar problem)
    Last edited by joepotatoe; 5th February 2013 at 11:26 PM.

    KNEEEEL!!

    Soulsilver FC: 1936 2631 4750
    White FC: 0476 4493 5094

    Check Out My Awesome All-New Trade shop!

    Credit to Cyrius for the AWESOME Userbar c:

  12. #1487
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joepotatoe View Post
    Finally got around to posting c:

    I would like a Fragmentation banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    pop out image (up to 2 images): http://www.deviantart.com/download/1...le-d32ga41.png / http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/b...8719095794.jpg
    background foreground image(s) max is 2 images: http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile...33336226_n.jpg / http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t..._Dunsparce.jpg
    Text Font ( http://www.dafont.com ):
    Text: Joepotatoe's Potato Farm!
    colors: Dunsparce's color Scheme, Or anything that looks good with it (I'm a terrible artist, you can decide what looks better with it than me xD)
    using it for a sig? (yes or no): Nope
    anything else special: Have the dunsparce with the top hat at some part on top of the image, and the one without it in the bottom right corner.

    If somehow the Images I posted Aren't usable, just tell me, I have no idea how you make these, so if any image causes you trouble, I can change it if you explain why (so that I don't pickk one with a similar problem)
    sure thing last spot taken accepted the man dunssparce might have some problems since its so small if you can give me one more image thats not so small that would be great medium and larger would be good thanks ^_^ and also no problem ill always tell you what you did wrong

    alright please only post if you want to to say thank you the artist for your work or requesting from my workers...my waiting list is closed
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 5th February 2013 at 11:40 PM.

  13. #1488
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    A living hell called Earth
    Posts
    81

    Default

    I would like a fusion from flower paradise graphics please.

    Pokemon(2): Cubone
    Base:Mewtwo
    Where: Helmet on Mewtwo's head(If you can't do that then just use Cubone's head),and bone in Mewtwo's hand.
    Notes: I like pumpkin pie....XD

  14. #1489
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AMERICA!!
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlenderMan0 View Post
    I would like a fusion from flower paradise graphics please.

    Pokemon(2): Cubone
    Base:Mewtwo
    Where: Helmet on Mewtwo's head(If you can't do that then just use Cubone's head),and bone in Mewtwo's hand.
    Notes: I like pumpkin pie....XD
    Done!


    HTML Code:
    [IMG]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w518/TheSketchQueen/SilverSoulsGraphics/Cubotwo_zps020981e2.png[/IMG]
    Pumpkin pie's okay.... but personally I like chocolate pie MUCH better.
    Last edited by Sketchie; 7th February 2013 at 12:20 AM.

  15. #1490

    Default

    Moth I will have your banner done by tomorrow


    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

  16. #1491
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    as for my request sorry for the long wait i will have them done tommorow when i get a chance...i unexpectcally got called into work so i promise all work have to be done tommorow...once again my apologies for my wait...

  17. #1492
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Gravity Falls, Oregon
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    request done so far:

    Mew661:

    alright hope you like it...i kinda went a bit little crazy on the brushes but there is a flame look in the background you just have to squint to see it...its fading in the background...also i love kingdom hearts

    It is awesome ^_^ thank you
    Why can't I be Free?

  18. #1493
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    alright sorry for the long waits guys and here is a few request done:

    Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama:

    here gothic other banner...hope he likes it



    Aura Sensai:

    here you go hope you like ^_^



    Bictac:

    here you go hope you like it ^_^



    Gothic Gothorita:

    here you go hope you like it i had to change the order up a bit cuaz it just didn't look assembled right and i try to make it holy and spetacular as can be for you also i was struggled with the text being holy but i tried :/



    alright now i will open my shop up for 4 spots only i have one more request do to do so please understand i got only spots open thanks ^_^
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 8th February 2013 at 3:56 AM.

  19. #1494
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    alright sorry for the long waits guys and here is a few request done:

    Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama:

    here gothic other banner...hope he likes it



    Aura Sensai:

    here you go hope you like ^_^



    Bictac:

    here you go hope you like it ^_^



    Gothic Gothorita:

    here you go hope you like it i had to change the order up a bit cuaz it just didn't look assembled right and i try to make it holy and spetacular as can be for you also i was struggled with the text being holy but i tried :/



    alright now i will open my shop up for 4 spots only i have one more request do to do so please understand i got only spots open thanks ^_^
    THIS. IS. AWESOME!!! =D It's so elegant, yet stagnating! Thanks so much Eevee! ^w^

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  20. #1495
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    My house xD
    Posts
    625

    Default

    This is my first request, I hope I'm doing this right! ~

    Just copy & pasted from the OP and added in the details... :P

    I would like a Team Pose from Flower Paradise Graphics please.

    Pokemon team: Samurott, Raichu, Leavanny, Archeops, Krookodile and Cinccino (if you can somehow fit Meloetta's Aria Forme on there too, that'd be awesome but if not, the main 6 are cool enough!)
    Trainer (animated or not): Hilbert (animated)
    battle base type(battle base site): The red/blue/orangey yellow Poke Ball base.
    X:

    OR:

  21. #1496
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johno1995 View Post
    This is my first request, I hope I'm doing this right! ~

    Just copy & pasted from the OP and added in the details... :P

    I would like a Team Pose from Flower Paradise Graphics please.

    Pokemon team: Samurott, Raichu, Leavanny, Archeops, Krookodile and Cinccino (if you can somehow fit Meloetta's Aria Forme on there too, that'd be awesome but if not, the main 6 are cool enough!)
    Trainer (animated or not): Hilbert (animated)
    battle base type(battle base site): The red/blue/orangey yellow Poke Ball base.
    sure thing sweetie and yeah you did everything right and sadly i can only do six on the base it get to crowded after that accepted

  22. #1497
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    STOP STALKING ME!
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Team Poses Form

    I would like a Team Pose from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    Pokemon team: Meloetta (the one with green hair), Shiny Eevee (if you can make it shiny), Kingdra, Kirlia, Shaymin (Land Form), + Joltik
    Trainer(animated or not): Iris (the Gym Leader in BW; not the League Champion in BW2)
    battle base type(battle base site): The pink and white circle one


    ~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

  23. #1498
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keldminrachi91 View Post
    Team Poses Form

    I would like a Team Pose from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    Pokemon team: Meloetta (the one with green hair), Shiny Eevee (if you can make it shiny), Kingdra, Kirlia, Shaymin (Land Form), + Joltik
    Trainer(animated or not): Iris (the Gym Leader in BW; not the League Champion in BW2)
    battle base type(battle base site): The pink and white circle one
    sure thing sweetie no problem accepted

    edit: alright got only 2 spots left before i close up shop again

  24. #1499
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    My house xD
    Posts
    625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    sure thing sweetie and yeah you did everything right and sadly i can only do six on the base it get to crowded after that accepted
    Yay! Thank you. Excited to see it!!
    X:

    OR:

  25. #1500
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    2,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    alright sorry for the long waits guys and here is a few request done:

    Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama:

    here gothic other banner...hope he likes it



    Aura Sensai:

    here you go hope you like ^_^



    Bictac:

    here you go hope you like it ^_^



    Gothic Gothorita:

    here you go hope you like it i had to change the order up a bit cuaz it just didn't look assembled right and i try to make it holy and spetacular as can be for you also i was struggled with the text being holy but i tried :/



    alright now i will open my shop up for 4 spots only i have one more request do to do so please understand i got only spots open thanks ^_^
    Thanks Eevee, I like it ^^
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Page 60 of 116 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •