View Poll Results: What new do want to see in Flower Paradise Graphics?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Banners

    62 59.05%
  • Userbars

    22 20.95%
  • wallpaper/facebook timeline banners

    21 20.00%
Page 85 of 116 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 2878

Thread: Enchanted Hollow Graphics

  1. #2101

    Default

    REPOST

    Dear Eeveelover824 I had wanted to request this for a while so I came back everyday until i saw your shop open (I just realized you stated when you would be back) but I'm glad your back and hope you had a great time. Here is my request

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no):Yes
    Image:shiny ditto
    Text:Teemo's Shop
    colors:Blue,white
    anything else special:if you can make the background blue/white a camouflage looking background.


    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no):Yes
    Image:ditto
    Text:Teemo's Shop
    colors:Green,white (a cool mix that I've seen within some banners)
    anything else special:I am not strict on the color so don't feel resticted, thx for this service you are offering

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no):Yes
    Image:Shiny Eevee
    Text:Teemo's Shop
    colors:red,grey
    anything else special:Use the right part of the picture,the background in the picture I provided you is not important.

    Last but not least I want to thank you Eeverlover for taking the time to read my request. Have a great day!
    Last edited by Hopsin; 23rd May 2013 at 8:08 PM.
    My IGN: Hopsin
    3DS FC:2337-5122-4643
    TSV:3690
    Cloning Gen6 5-6IV Pokemon [incl ones with egg moves] or any gen 3 event.
    I have been a member of this site for well over 1year. I am a Trusted Cloner on Neoseeker and Will reply to any pm requesting for clones meeting the qualifications above.
    Do not rush me I have a life.


  2. #2102
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopsin View Post
    REPOST

    Dear Eeveelover824 I had wanted to request this for a while so I came back everyday until i saw your shop open (I just realized you stated when you would be back) but I'm glad your back and hope you had a great time. Here is my request

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no):Yes
    Image:shiny ditto
    Text:Teemo's Shop
    colors:Blue,white
    anything else special:if you can make the background blue/white a camouflage looking background.


    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no):Yes
    Image:ditto
    Text:Teemo's Shop
    colors:Green,white (a cool mix that I've seen within some banners)
    anything else special:I am not strict on the color so don't feel resticted, thx for this service you are offering

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no):Yes
    Image:Shiny Eevee
    Text:Teemo's Shop
    colors:red,grey
    anything else special:Use the right part of the picture,the background in the picture I provided you is not important.

    Last but not least I want to thank you Eeverlover for taking the time to read my request. Have a great day!
    okay betteer but ill ignore the anything else cuaz that was clearly for the images you last provided XD accepted

    alright im closed now for my side....

  3. #2103
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    edolas
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuri-San View Post
    ICON - KB3(Request Redux)
    Size: (widthxheight; max 200x200) 150x150
    Image: (link here)Attachment 9291
    Anything Special: Can I have a minimal Glare to the right?
    Artist:Kyogreblue3
    ACCEPTED!

    The picture's big enough now, so I can definitely do this for you~
    I'll make sure to add a glare/lighting to the right.

    EDIT: Request has been completed~

    Nuri-san;



    Hope you like the icon ^^ It took me a little longer to make than I thought, since I had to fix the image's stray pixels a bit (since it was a .jpg) to make things look better, but I'm pretty pleased with the outcome.
    I made sure to make the lighting come from the right like you wanted, but if you want it to be brighter, I can re-do.

    ~~~
    All spots on my waiting list left
    Last edited by kyogreblue3; 24th May 2013 at 6:09 PM.

    Concealment | "Hiding One's Eyes
    Trade Page // DarkFlameShipping // Deeper Deeper
    Claimed Kyogre Since July 20th, 2011

  4. #2104
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Unova- Castelia
    Posts
    2

    Default

    That's epic, thanks! I'll have to get on the computer now and use it...


    My deviantART
    I play for fun. Beating the game is for others to accomplish.

  5. #2105
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    sorry guys for the late delays on my work again i will have things done soon after memorial day which is a american holiday for the people that don't know what that is...just been busy...ill edit my post when finished with some pieces unless someone posts for my workers...

    edit:

    alright one request done im not open yet still though...

    avi604:

    hope you like it for your first order, i should make that too 3 only cauz if you wanted toxicroack as the main focus it wouldn't work well...to much images on one banner with 4 images to make a focal point to toxicroack...



    Craized Creator:

    i tried my best the image got in my way a bit but i hope you like it

    Last edited by FairyWitch; 28th May 2013 at 6:08 AM.

  6. #2106
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Anchored in Sootopolis Bay
    Posts
    519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    sorry guys for the late delays on my work again i will have things done soon after memorial day which is a american holiday for the people that don't know what that is...just been busy...ill edit my post when finished with some pieces unless someone posts for my workers...

    edit:

    alright one request done im not open yet still though...

    avi604:

    hope you like it for your first order, i should make that too 3 only cauz if you wanted toxicroack as the main focus it wouldn't work well...to much images on one banner with 4 images to make a focal point to toxicroack...



    Craized Creator:

    i tried my best the image got in my way a bit but i hope you like it

    WOW! Thank you so much it's awesome I LOVE it!!

    Credit to Eeveelover824! Thanks!

  7. #2107
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    I would like a icon at Flower Paradise Graphics please,

    ICON - KB3
    Size: (widthxheight; max 200x200) 100x100
    Image: (link here)this
    Text Details: (text/font/color/placement/etc.) text- Aria; font- this, or something similar; text colour- pinkish (sorta like this); placement- below the girl
    Anything Special: focus on the girl, if you can
    Artist:Kyogreblue3

    thank ya~


    tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

  8. #2108
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Deadly Nightshade™:

    here you go hope you like it i tried to add skulls like you asked >.>



    Nuri-san:

    sorry for the wait i have been pretty busy lately i really hope you like it was hard to work with the image with my brushes since but i think it turned out alright could be better imo but alright...



    Lost Requiem:

    here you go lost hope its sunrise enough for you ^_^



    I am back open now i have 4 spots in my list for normal requests and i got 2 spots for the vip list customers...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 29th May 2013 at 10:51 PM.

  9. #2109
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    Deadly Nightshade™:

    here you go hope you like it i tried to add skulls like you asked >.>



    Nuri-san:

    sorry for the wait i have been pretty busy lately i really hope you like it was hard to work with the image with my brushes since but i think it turned out alright could be better imo but alright...



    Lost Requiem:

    here you go lost hope its sunrise enough for you ^_^



    I am back open now i have 4 spots in my list for normal requests and i got 2 spots for the vip list customers...
    Thank you very much Eve!!! Still need to get to that Cosplay so yea .-.


    I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

  10. #2110
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    818

    Default

    I would like a simple banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please
    Image: http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/482569
    Text: I will always be by your side no matter what
    Font: Destroy
    Colors: Black and Blue

    Banner made by Skiyomi

  11. #2111
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JetshipperKekkaishi View Post
    I would like a simple banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please
    Image: http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/482569
    Text: I will always be by your side no matter what
    Font: Destroy
    Colors: Black and Blue
    Ill do my best for you accepted

  12. #2112
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    C-gear banner Form

    I would like a c-gear banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,

    Image (up to 2 images): here it is!
    Text font(www.dafont.com): planet kosmos
    text: Illusory Mastery (and underneath that in smaller letters could you write "Dark-Type Pokemon Club"?)
    background(fire,water,tech,and etc): cosmic
    background colors: black and red primarily
    gear color: red
    anything else special: hmmmmm nope I trust your judgement ^_^ you have never failed me in the past. Thanks in advance Eev
    Last edited by Yveltal96; 30th May 2013 at 7:08 AM. Reason: brain fart

  13. #2113
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    C-gear banner Form

    I would like a c-gear banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,

    Image (up to 2 images):
    Text font(www.dafont.com): Coalition
    text: Illusory Mastery (and underneath that in smaller letters could you write "Dark-Type Pokemon Club"?)
    background(fire,water,tech,and etc): cosmic
    background colors: black and red primarily
    gear color: red
    anything else special: hmmmmm nope I trust your judgement ^_^ you have never failed me in the past. Thanks in advance Eev
    you haven't put the image in yet >.> also btw can you please change that font type, for some reason that font type for some reason is very risky for download, it may crash my computer since mine is a windows thanks ^_^

  14. #2114
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I could tell you...
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    whoops brain fart >.< alright i edited it lemme know if you need me to change anything else!

  15. #2115
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    Special Split Userbars Form

    I would like a Special Split Userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics Please,

    Sprites(2 only) ; diglet
    animated? : yes
    if yes which one?(only one animated please) :
    Effect(water,flowers,bubbles,etc) : something like sand.!
    text : TSC GROUND SECTOR - DIGLETT RANK
    gradient color : BROWN
    special notes:

    Special Split Userbars Form

    I would like a Special Split Userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics Please,

    Sprites(2 only) : CUBONE
    animated? : YES
    if yes which one?(only one animated please):
    Effect(water,flowers,bubbles,etc) : SANDSTORM
    text : TSC GROUND SECTOR - CUBONE RANK
    gradient color : BROWN
    special notes:

    Special Split Userbars Form

    I would like a Special Split Userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics Please,

    Sprites(2 only) ; RHYHORN
    animated? : YES
    if yes which one?(only one animated please):
    Effect(water,flowers,bubbles,etc) : SANDSTORM
    text : TSC GROUND SECTOR - RHYHORN RANK
    gradient color : BROWN
    special notes:

    Special Split Userbars Form

    I would like a Special Split Userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics Please,

    Sprites(2 only) ; PUPITAR
    animated? : YES
    if yes which one?(only one animated please):
    Effect(water,flowers,bubbles,etc) : SANSTORM
    text : TSC GORUND SECTOR - RHYDIN RANK
    gradient color : BROWN
    special notes:

    Special Split Userbars Form

    I would like a Special Split Userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics Please,

    Sprites(2 only) ; NIDOQUEEN
    animated? : YESH
    if yes which one?(only one animated please):
    Effect(water,flowers,bubbles,etc) : SANDSTORM
    text : TSC GROUND SECTOR NIDOKING RANK
    gradient color : BROWN
    special notes :

    Special Split Userbars Form

    I would like a Special Split Userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics Please,

    Sprites(2 only) ; NIDOQUEEN
    animated? : YES
    if yes which one?(only one animated please):
    Effect(water,flowers,bubbles,etc) : SANDSTORM
    text : TSC GROUND SECTOR - NIDOQUEEN RANK
    gradient color : BROWN
    special notes:

    THANK YOU FOR YOUR ART WORKS......THEY'RE AWESOME AS EVER...
    so if you could can i request 5 more bars with same pattern with only difference being pokemon and text>!?!

  16. #2116
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    whoops brain fart >.< alright i edited it lemme know if you need me to change anything else!
    this time its from deviant art XD i don't have permission to use that image so could you find something else please but the font is fine

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    Special Split Userbars Form

    I would like a Special Split Userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics Please,

    Sprites(2 only) ; diglet
    animated? : yes
    if yes which one?(only one animated please) :
    Effect(water,flowers,bubbles,etc) : something like sand.!
    text : TSC GROUND SECTOR - DIGLETT RANK
    gradient color : BROWN
    special notes:

    Special Split Userbars Form

    I would like a Special Split Userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics Please,

    Sprites(2 only) : CUBONE
    animated? : YES
    if yes which one?(only one animated please):
    Effect(water,flowers,bubbles,etc) : SANDSTORM
    text : TSC GROUND SECTOR - CUBONE RANK
    gradient color : BROWN
    special notes:

    Special Split Userbars Form

    I would like a Special Split Userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics Please,

    Sprites(2 only) ; RHYHORN
    animated? : YES
    if yes which one?(only one animated please):
    Effect(water,flowers,bubbles,etc) : SANDSTORM
    text : TSC GROUND SECTOR - RHYHORN RANK
    gradient color : BROWN
    special notes:

    Special Split Userbars Form

    I would like a Special Split Userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics Please,

    Sprites(2 only) ; PUPITAR
    animated? : YES
    if yes which one?(only one animated please):
    Effect(water,flowers,bubbles,etc) : SANSTORM
    text : TSC GORUND SECTOR - RHYDIN RANK
    gradient color : BROWN
    special notes:

    Special Split Userbars Form

    I would like a Special Split Userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics Please,

    Sprites(2 only) ; NIDOQUEEN
    animated? : YESH
    if yes which one?(only one animated please):
    Effect(water,flowers,bubbles,etc) : SANDSTORM
    text : TSC GROUND SECTOR NIDOKING RANK
    gradient color : BROWN
    special notes :

    Special Split Userbars Form

    I would like a Special Split Userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics Please,

    Sprites(2 only) ; NIDOQUEEN
    animated? : YES
    if yes which one?(only one animated please):
    Effect(water,flowers,bubbles,etc) : SANDSTORM
    text : TSC GROUND SECTOR - NIDOQUEEN RANK
    gradient color : BROWN
    special notes:

    THANK YOU FOR YOUR ART WORKS......THEY'RE AWESOME AS EVER...
    so if you could can i request 5 more bars with same pattern with only difference being pokemon and text>!?!
    sure thing accepted, and for the other 5 sadly you have to wait after i finish with the 24 hours please its a rule no more then 6 in one request cuaz im just so busy sorry about that...

    Only 1 spot left yvetal96 fixed his post!
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 30th May 2013 at 7:15 AM.

  17. #2117
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Simple banner Form

    I would like a simple banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    Image(s)( one image please!):http://mlpchan.net/rp/src/1356054546029.jpg
    text:The Enchanted Garden Water Sector
    text font ( www.dafont.com): http://www.dafont.com/teaser-houses.font
    colors: Whatever you feel fits best
    anything else special: Change the font if you feel like you can get one you feel is better Oh and I couldn't find a shiny Milotic but if you can that's be great, Thanks in advance!
    Artist: Eeveelover824
    Last edited by Zardian; 30th May 2013 at 8:44 AM.
    3DS FC: 1177-7867-1368

  18. #2118
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zardian View Post
    Simple banner Form

    I would like a simple banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    Image(s)( one image please!):http://mlpchan.net/rp/src/1356054546029.jpg
    text:The Enchanted Garden Water Sector
    text font ( www.dafont.com): http://www.dafont.com/teaser-houses.font
    colors: Whatever you feel fits best
    anything else special: Change the font if you feel like you can get one you feel is better Oh and I couldn't find a shiny Milotic but if you can that's be great, Thanks in advance!
    Artist: Eeveelover824
    sure thing i can do it for you sweetie teg member vip list accepted

  19. #2119
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In A Pine Grove
    Posts
    503

    Default

    Starlight Banner form

    I would like a Starlight banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,

    Front Image (one image):http://data.whicdn.com/images/135426...7766_thumb.jpg
    do you want a background image fading? (yes or no):Yes
    Background image fading if yes:http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8...f1fmo1_500.jpg
    do you want text in the main part of the banner?(yes or no): no
    if yes Text:
    Text popping out on the side: God Help the Outcasts
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ): http://www.dafont.com/ruritania.font
    Gradient Colors: green orange red
    background effect (water,ice,lighting, etc): lightning
    Bevel or Drop Shadow: drop shadow
    sig use?: yes
    anything else special:could you cut out just the hands for the picture and curve it in the upper right hand corner

    |||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

  20. #2120
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    Starlight Banner form

    I would like a Starlight banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,

    Front Image (one image):http://data.whicdn.com/images/135426...7766_thumb.jpg
    do you want a background image fading? (yes or no):Yes
    Background image fading if yes:http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8...f1fmo1_500.jpg
    do you want text in the main part of the banner?(yes or no): no
    if yes Text:
    Text popping out on the side: God Help the Outcasts
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ): http://www.dafont.com/ruritania.font
    Gradient Colors: green orange red
    background effect (water,ice,lighting, etc): lightning
    Bevel or Drop Shadow: drop shadow
    sig use?: yes
    anything else special:could you cut out just the hands for the picture and curve it in the upper right hand corner
    sorry voice i have to deny that request do to that the front image need to be something that i can extract plus its way too small :/ please either repost or fix and ill add you to the vip list...

  21. #2121
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In A Pine Grove
    Posts
    503

    Default


    |||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

  22. #2122
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    it has to be something that has a mono color background that i can extract like this http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...99-d65fzo3.png just a example...

  23. #2123
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cyllage City
    Posts
    289

    Default

    I don't know if I can put in a order, but....

    brush effect smudge banner form

    I would like a effect smudge banner at flower paradise graphics please,

    image ( 1 image): http://images2.fanpop.com/image/phot...0-700-1414.jpg
    background color: Black
    text font ( www.dafont.com ):
    text: Ichigo Kurosaki a Soul Reaper, with his Zanpaku tō, Zangetsu.
    anything special: Lightning~
    artist: Eeveelover824
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

  24. #2124
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinedown Gracer Abusoru Zoroāku View Post
    I don't know if I can put in a order, but....

    brush effect smudge banner form

    I would like a effect smudge banner at flower paradise graphics please,

    image ( 1 image): http://images2.fanpop.com/image/phot...0-700-1414.jpg
    background color: Black
    text font ( www.dafont.com ):
    text: Ichigo Kurosaki a Soul Reaper, with his Zanpaku tō, Zangetsu.
    anything special: Lightning~
    artist: Eeveelover824
    yep i do have one spot left and it can be extracted so sure thing accepted

    No spots left now im closed! My workers are still open though


    Vip list requests done:

    TokyoSeven:

    hope its alright i actually did save just in case the layers for your link buttons XD



    Zardian:

    hope its alright i changed the image to shiny milotic but its really hard to find a perfect render for it really :/ hope its alright for you...not my best work but i really tried...



    another request done:

    Hopsin:

    I hope its alright i tried to get that camoflage look you wanted but it is there just fading in the background...







    JetshipperKekkaishi:

    I really hope this alright for you tried to make it as simple as could be and worked as much with the image the blue is there but the black didn't show up as well...

    Last edited by FairyWitch; 3rd June 2013 at 12:14 AM.

  25. #2125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    yep i do have one spot left and it can be extracted so sure thing accepted

    No spots left now im closed! My workers are still open though


    Vip list requests done:

    TokyoSeven:

    hope its alright i actually did save just in case the layers for your link buttons XD



    Zardian:

    hope its alright i changed the image to shiny milotic but its really hard to find a perfect render for it really :/ hope its alright for you...not my best work but i really tried...



    another request done:

    Hopsin:

    I hope its alright i tried to get that camoflage look you wanted but it is there just fading in the background...







    JetshipperKekkaishi:

    I really hope this alright for you tried to make it as simple as could be and worked as much with the image the blue is there but the black didn't show up as well...

    Eevee lover they are perfect and well worth The time i had to wait! Thx!
    My IGN: Hopsin
    3DS FC:2337-5122-4643
    TSV:3690
    Cloning Gen6 5-6IV Pokemon [incl ones with egg moves] or any gen 3 event.
    I have been a member of this site for well over 1year. I am a Trusted Cloner on Neoseeker and Will reply to any pm requesting for clones meeting the qualifications above.
    Do not rush me I have a life.


Page 85 of 116 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •