View Poll Results: What new do want to see in Flower Paradise Graphics?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Banners

    62 59.05%
  • Userbars

    22 20.95%
  • wallpaper/facebook timeline banners

    21 20.00%
Page 87 of 116 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2878

Thread: Enchanted Hollow Graphics

  1. #2151
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    I would like a header popout banner at flower paradise graphics please,

    Pokemon/Character image( up to 4 please): 1 2 3 4
    Font ( www.dafont.com ): Transformers
    Text popping out: Welcome to the Grass-Type Pokemon Club
    background color: green and black
    special notes: nothing ^_^ I trust you, and I know it will look great. Thanks in advance eev! :P
    sure thing ill do my best some of those pokemon images are a bit small but i can find better images for it will not be hard accepted

    master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

  2. #2152
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    sure thing ill do my best some of those pokemon images are a bit small but i can find better images for it will not be hard accepted
    haha sorry about that I was looking for some but I couldn't find any bigger ones >.<

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  3. #2153
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    haha sorry about that I was looking for some but I couldn't find any bigger ones >.<
    nah its fine and finding images there a special trick to it but anyway i need to address a new rule for guild art and club art...

    Now i notice people have been ordering guild and club art...i like to address a new rule you have 1 month of order all your stuff to get it together...if i don't see any of that art up you will recieve a strike...i don't like how people order stuff for a guild or club and never see it up or on top of it disappear off from serebii...you need to be sure you know what your doing before ordering fair warning!

    master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

  4. #2154
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    okay that better i can work with that image accepted

    alright 1 spot left!

    edit request done:

    Bleuumbreon:

    here you go hope you like ^_^ suprise i did get the shiny sprites you wanted and there sig safe













    thedarkknightfalls:

    here go hope you like and btw i couldn't figure out the image still cuaz there was alot of black background images XD but i did find this render it may be a better choice to do its already extracted for me...



    SuperDaikenki:

    here you go super more for the water club ^_^











    I got 3 spots open up now!
    Alright Eevee, thanks ^_^
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)


  5. #2155
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    okay that better i can work with that image accepted

    alright 1 spot left!

    edit request done:

    Bleuumbreon:

    here you go hope you like ^_^ suprise i did get the shiny sprites you wanted and there sig safe













    thedarkknightfalls:

    here go hope you like and btw i couldn't figure out the image still cuaz there was alot of black background images XD but i did find this render it may be a better choice to do its already extracted for me...



    SuperDaikenki:

    here you go super more for the water club ^_^











    I got 3 spots open up now!
    ....








    That is AWESOME.
    Just one little thing: TSC should be capitalised, but if you can't do it, it's okay.
    Last edited by Volcer; 10th June 2013 at 1:38 PM.

  6. #2156
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightFalls View Post
    ....








    That is AWESOME.
    Just one little thing: TSC should be capitalised, but if you can't do it, it's okay.
    glad you like it and i know i copied and past what you put down i think its just the text font that didn't make it capitalized...ii may have to change the tech font >.<

    master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

  7. #2157
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Irresistiville
    Posts
    1,018

    Default

    I would like a Regular Banner from flower paradise graphics please,

    front Images( 1 image but i can do two if you want): http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/d7xhgM_6VIM/mqdefault.jpg
    background (fire,water,bubbles, etc): ~ (As this already has a background I like, if you need me to put something else here then i can, but if you see any effects you think look good feel free to add them!)
    Text( Font ) : Run (Top Left) Shoot (Top Right) Kill (Bottom Left) Cry (Bottom Right)
    gradient color: Something dark, maybe black or a dark blue.
    additional comments: Could you put each word in a corner? Thanks Eevee!
    artist:Eeveelover824
    Last edited by Sparkbeat; 11th June 2013 at 1:11 AM.

  8. #2158
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrail View Post
    I would like a Regular Banner from flower paradise graphics please,

    front Images( 1 image but i can do two if you want): http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/d7xhgM_6VIM/mqdefault.jpg
    background (fire,water,bubbles, etc): ~ (As this already has a background I like, if you need me to put something else here then i can, but if you see any effects you think look good feel free to add them!)
    Text( Font ) : Run (Top Left) Shoot (Top Right) Kill (Bottom Left) Cry (Bottom Right)
    gradient color: Something dark, maybe black or a dark blue.
    additional comments: Could you put each word in a corner? Thanks Eevee!
    artist:Eeveelover824
    the image seems it may be too small but a regular banner is half the size so ill see what i can do if i have any problems ill let you know and yeah i meant any effects in the background but thanks for giving me free will do what i want, the banner will turn out better when i have more free to do what i want accepted
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 11th June 2013 at 1:20 AM.

    master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

  9. #2159
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In A Pine Grove
    Posts
    497

    Default

    I would like a header popout banner at flower paradise graphics please,

    Pokemon/Character image( up to 4 please):http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_rKkkerXVFa...0-R/latias.png
    http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs47/f/20..._by_Xous54.png
    http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upl...phire_Lady.png
    Font ( www.dafont.com ):http://www.dafont.com/tokyo-pop-star.font
    Text popping out: It's Britney B*tch
    background color:navy blue
    special notes: zapdos on the right, trainer in the middle and latias on the left

    Thanks eevee <3

    |||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

  10. #2160
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    I would like a header popout banner at flower paradise graphics please,

    Pokemon/Character image( up to 4 please):http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_rKkkerXVFa...0-R/latias.png
    http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs47/f/20..._by_Xous54.png
    http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upl...phire_Lady.png
    Font ( www.dafont.com ):http://www.dafont.com/tokyo-pop-star.font
    Text popping out: It's Britney B*tch
    background color:navy blue
    special notes: zapdos on the right, trainer in the middle and latias on the left

    Thanks eevee <3
    sure thing accepted vip list and the trainer is a bit small i wish there was a bigger image, also you sure want that as the popping text cuaz the mods might not find that funny >.> just looking out for you...also i know one a da image but its fine to use renders from xous so its fine...

    master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

  11. #2161
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the Darkness
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Foreground image banner Form

    I would like a Foreground image banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    normal Image (1 image ):http://32.img.v4.skyrock.net/0706/82...3_9ismLyBS.png
    foreground background image: http://a0.zupimages.net/227180938.png
    Text: I'm cooler than you.
    text font (www.dafont.com) : A Charming Font (Under Gothic > Various fonts)
    colors:This please.
    anything else special: Nothing really come to mind.

  12. #2162
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CraziedCreator View Post
    Foreground image banner Form

    I would like a Foreground image banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    normal Image (1 image ):http://32.img.v4.skyrock.net/0706/82...3_9ismLyBS.png
    foreground background image: http://a0.zupimages.net/227180938.png
    Text: I'm cooler than you.
    text font (www.dafont.com) : A Charming Font (Under Gothic > Various fonts)
    colors:This please.
    anything else special: Nothing really come to mind.
    yeah sure thing accepted

    master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

  13. #2163
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GMT -4
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Hey Eevee, if you haven't started my request yet, I was wondering if I could modify it. If you have started it that's fine just disregard all this:

    Text Becomes: Skyloft Knights!

    Images becomes just: http://zeldawiki.org/images/8/8a/Crimson_Loftwing.png

    Backround: Like a sky would be great.

    If this is possible then thank you so much
    Nope

  14. #2164
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Uzushiogakure
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Can I have a banner that similar to this? With the fancy font on the top; "Welcome To The World Of A" and on the bottom of it have it say; "LEGEND" have the all caps but have the L bigger than the rest of the letters in Legend. Also can you add this symbol on the right side. http://media.animevice.com/uploads/2...an_uzumaki.png





    No matter where you are, I will always be right by your side~

  15. #2165
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing View Post
    Can I have a banner that similar to this? With the fancy font on the top; "Welcome To The World Of A" and on the bottom of it have it say; "LEGEND" have the all caps but have the L bigger than the rest of the letters in Legend. Also can you add this symbol on the right side. http://media.animevice.com/uploads/2...an_uzumaki.png


    im extremely sorry but 1.) my shop is closed and 2.) you didn't fill out a form...please come back when im open again and make sure to fill out a form of what type of banner you want unless you don't mind ordering from my workers then fill out a form with them...there are good artists as well...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheps View Post
    Hey Eevee, if you haven't started my request yet, I was wondering if I could modify it. If you have started it that's fine just disregard all this:

    Text Becomes: Skyloft Knights!

    Images becomes just: http://zeldawiki.org/images/8/8a/Crimson_Loftwing.png

    Backround: Like a sky would be great.

    If this is possible then thank you so much
    did you change your request is your saying sheps? i didn't start it thats why im asking...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 14th June 2013 at 4:31 AM.

    master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

  16. #2166
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GMT -4
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Yeah that is what I am saying with just those changes.
    Nope

  17. #2167
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    2,859

    Default

    Avatar Profile Pictures Form

    I would like a avatar profile picture from flower paradise graphics please,

    Image(only 1): Xerneas, all I could find was dA ones, so if you could find one I'd appreciate it.
    Text( www.dafont.com ): Aura
    Colors: what'll fit best ;]
    anything special: Nope, just do your best. I know you're busy Eevee, but send me a VM once it's done.

    hmu on xbox !!!!

  18. #2168
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    Avatar Profile Pictures Form

    I would like a avatar profile picture from flower paradise graphics please,

    Image(only 1): Xerneas, all I could find was dA ones, so if you could find one I'd appreciate it.
    Text( www.dafont.com ): Aura
    Colors: what'll fit best ;]
    anything special: Nope, just do your best. I know you're busy Eevee, but send me a VM once it's done.
    i can do that vip list accepted

    requests done:

    Sheps:

    hope this is what you wanted...



    EpicJariachi:

    not sure your sig rules on that forum so i didn't know the size you wanted >.> if you need a resize let me know...



    yveltal96:

    hope its alright with you had to change the serperior image i was really fussing with the images XD but i kinda feel a bit better but i keeped wanting to change images but i settled as long as your happy im happy...also did something different this time...added my touch of background effects which i gave flower and leave vines

    Last edited by FairyWitch; 16th June 2013 at 8:12 AM.

    master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

  19. #2169
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,299

    Default

    hey eevee i'm back

    Special Split Userbars Form

    I would like a Special Split Userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics Please,

    Sprites(2 only) ; flygon
    animated? : y
    if yes which one?(only one animated please) : flygon
    Effect(water,flowers,bubbles,etc) :
    text : TSC DRAGON SECTOR FLYGON RANK
    gradient color : PURPLE
    special notes :

    Sprites(2 only) ; SHELGON
    animated? : y
    if yes which one?(only one animated please) : SHELGON
    Effect(water,flowers,bubbles,etc) :
    text : TSC DRAGON SECTOR SHELGON RANK
    gradient color : PURPLE
    special notes :

    Sprites(2 only) ; VIRBRAVA
    animated? : y
    if yes which one?(only one animated please) : VIBRAVA
    Effect(water,flowers,bubbles,etc) :
    text : TSC DRAGON SECTOR VIBRAVA RANK
    gradient color : PURPLE
    special notes :

    Sprites(2 only) ; DRAGONAIR
    animated? : y
    if yes which one?(only one animated please) : DRAGONAIR
    Effect(water,flowers,bubbles,etc) :
    text : TSC DRAGON SECTOR DRAGONAIR RANK
    gradient color : PURPLE
    special notes :

    Sprites(2 only) ; DRAGONITE
    animated? : y
    if yes which one?(only one animated please) RAGONITE
    Effect(water,flowers,bubbles,etc) :
    text : TSC DRAGON SECTOR DRAGONITE RANK
    gradient color : PURPLE
    special notes :


    ^ THIS IS HOW YOU MADE THE ONES PRVIOUSLY SO PLEASE IF YOU COULD MAKE IT SAME

        Spoiler:- ASB Records and Credits:

    R.I.P - THE ONES WHO LOST THEIR LIVES 9/11 - Humanity Finally Dies.|Wild Future|ASB

  20. #2170
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    771

    Default

    link button Form

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no): Yes
    Sprite: Mew
    Text: The Sinjoh Connection
    colors: something that goes good with my banner
    anything else special: Can you make it like a tech button?

    link button Form

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no): yes
    Sprite: Mewtwo
    Text: The Sinjoh Connection Tournaments
    colors: something that goes good with my banner
    anything else special: make it tech please

  21. #2171
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    hey eevee i'm back

    Special Split Userbars Form

    I would like a Special Split Userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics Please,

    Sprites(2 only) ; flygon
    animated? : y
    if yes which one?(only one animated please) : flygon
    Effect(water,flowers,bubbles,etc) :
    text : TSC DRAGON SECTOR FLYGON RANK
    gradient color : PURPLE
    special notes :

    Sprites(2 only) ; SHELGON
    animated? : y
    if yes which one?(only one animated please) : SHELGON
    Effect(water,flowers,bubbles,etc) :
    text : TSC DRAGON SECTOR SHELGON RANK
    gradient color : PURPLE
    special notes :

    Sprites(2 only) ; VIRBRAVA
    animated? : y
    if yes which one?(only one animated please) : VIBRAVA
    Effect(water,flowers,bubbles,etc) :
    text : TSC DRAGON SECTOR VIBRAVA RANK
    gradient color : PURPLE
    special notes :

    Sprites(2 only) ; DRAGONAIR
    animated? : y
    if yes which one?(only one animated please) : DRAGONAIR
    Effect(water,flowers,bubbles,etc) :
    text : TSC DRAGON SECTOR DRAGONAIR RANK
    gradient color : PURPLE
    special notes :

    Sprites(2 only) ; DRAGONITE
    animated? : y
    if yes which one?(only one animated please) RAGONITE
    Effect(water,flowers,bubbles,etc) :
    text : TSC DRAGON SECTOR DRAGONITE RANK
    gradient color : PURPLE
    special notes :


    ^ THIS IS HOW YOU MADE THE ONES PRVIOUSLY SO PLEASE IF YOU COULD MAKE IT SAME
    yeah sure thing i save all rank userbar templates just in case i need to make new rankings as well ill make sure to make them shiny accepted

    master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

  22. #2172
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eeveelover824 View Post
    yeah sure thing i save all rank userbar templates just in case i need to make new rankings as well ill make sure to make them shiny accepted
    thank you very much

        Spoiler:- ASB Records and Credits:

    R.I.P - THE ONES WHO LOST THEIR LIVES 9/11 - Humanity Finally Dies.|Wild Future|ASB

  23. #2173
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightFalls View Post
    link button Form

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no): Yes
    Sprite: Mew
    Text: The Sinjoh Connection
    colors: something that goes good with my banner
    anything else special: Can you make it like a tech button?

    link button Form

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no): yes
    Sprite: Mewtwo
    Text: The Sinjoh Connection Tournaments
    colors: something that goes good with my banner
    anything else special: make it tech please
    well opps sorry about that knightfall you posted when i posted XD but yeah i can do that and you want the background to be tech like correct is that what your saying i do have brushes for that it will sorta be like your tech banner then...accepted


    my goodness one spot left! >.>

    master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

  24. #2174
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    well opps sorry about that knightfall you posted when i posted XD but yeah i can do that and you want the background to be tech like correct is that what your saying i do have brushes for that it will sorta be like your tech banner then...accepted


    my goodness one spot left! >.>

    Thanks, yep, that's what I mean.

    Knightfall is another member lol

  25. #2175
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    District 14 0_o
    Posts
    265

    Default

    special brush effect banners form

    I would like a special brush banner from flower paradise graphics please,

    Image(s) (up to 2):Yvetal & Xerneas Official Sugimori Art
    foreground brush effect(fire,water, etc): Techno/nature
    Text: C.y.a.n's Trading Bazaar
    Font text:http://www.dafont.com/soljik-dambaek.font
    anything special: can the brush effect backround be clashing with xerneas on the nature and Yvetal on the Techno

    Normal Split Userbars Form

    I would like a Normal Split Userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics Please,

    Sprites(up to 2 only); Pikachu, Eevee(Shiny)
    animated?: no
    if yes which one?(only one animated please):
    Box/normal: Box
    text: UT Flawless
    gradient color: Light blue
    special notes: no.

    Normal Split Userbars Form

    I would like a Normal Split Userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics Please,

    Sprites(up to 2 only); Gardivior, Typhlosion
    animated?: no
    if yes which one?(only one animated please):
    Box/normal: box
    text: Ev'd Flawless
    gradient color: Red
    special notes: no

    Normal Split Userbars Form

    I would like a Normal Split Userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics Please,

    Sprites(up to 2 only); Nate and Red Sprites
    animated?: no
    if yes which one?(only one animated please):
    Box/normal: Normal
    text: My wants
    gradient color: Green
    special notes: no

    THANK YOU!!!

    FCs:
    Black- 1550 5635 4578. White 2- 0992 2115 3932
    3DS: 5386 7832 8719

Page 87 of 116 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •