View Poll Results: What new do want to see in Flower Paradise Graphics?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Banners

    62 59.05%
  • Userbars

    22 20.95%
  • wallpaper/facebook timeline banners

    21 20.00%
Page 88 of 116 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 2878

Thread: Enchanted Hollow Graphics

  1. #2176
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    i can do that vip list accepted

    requests done:

    Sheps:

    hope this is what you wanted...



    EpicJariachi:

    not sure your sig rules on that forum so i didn't know the size you wanted >.> if you need a resize let me know...



    yveltal96:

    hope its alright with you had to change the serperior image i was really fussing with the images XD but i kinda feel a bit better but i keeped wanting to change images but i settled as long as your happy im happy...also did something different this time...added my touch of background effects which i gave flower and leave vines

    Oh it looks great eev don't fuss thanks again! Fantastic as always ^_^

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  2. #2177
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GMT -4
    Posts
    339

    Default

    The banner is perfect Eevee thanks so much
    Evicted From Home = Retired

  3. #2178
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C.y.a.n View Post
    special brush effect banners form

    I would like a special brush banner from flower paradise graphics please,

    Image(s) (up to 2):Yvetal & Xerneas Official Sugimori Art
    foreground brush effect(fire,water, etc): Techno/nature
    Text: C.y.a.n's Trading Bazaar
    Font text:http://www.dafont.com/soljik-dambaek.font
    anything special: can the brush effect backround be clashing with xerneas on the nature and Yvetal on the Techno

    Normal Split Userbars Form

    I would like a Normal Split Userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics Please,

    Sprites(up to 2 only); Pikachu, Eevee(Shiny)
    animated?: no
    if yes which one?(only one animated please):
    Box/normal: Box
    text: UT Flawless
    gradient color: Light blue
    special notes: no.

    Normal Split Userbars Form

    I would like a Normal Split Userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics Please,

    Sprites(up to 2 only); Gardivior, Typhlosion
    animated?: no
    if yes which one?(only one animated please):
    Box/normal: box
    text: Ev'd Flawless
    gradient color: Red
    special notes: no

    Normal Split Userbars Form

    I would like a Normal Split Userbar from Flower Paradise Graphics Please,

    Sprites(up to 2 only); Nate and Red Sprites
    animated?: no
    if yes which one?(only one animated please):
    Box/normal: Normal
    text: My wants
    gradient color: Green
    special notes: no

    THANK YOU!!!
    please don't jumble up two diffferent requests...either one banner or the userbars please...read my requesting rules...just repost which one you want first...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

  4. #2179
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    District 14 0_o
    Posts
    265

    Default

    special brush effect banners form

    I would like a special brush banner from flower paradise graphics please,

    Image(s) (up to 2):Yvetal & Xerneas Official Sugimori Art
    foreground brush effect(fire,water, etc): Techno/nature
    Text: C.y.a.n's Trading Bazaar
    Font text:http://www.dafont.com/soljik-dambaek.font
    anything special: can the brush effect backround be clashing with xerneas on the nature and Yvetal on the Techno

    Sorry^^, must of missed the first time through it.

    FCs:
    Black- 1550 5635 4578. White 2- 0992 2115 3932
    3DS: 5386 7832 8719

  5. #2180
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C.y.a.n View Post
    special brush effect banners form

    I would like a special brush banner from flower paradise graphics please,

    Image(s) (up to 2):Yvetal & Xerneas Official Sugimori Art
    foreground brush effect(fire,water, etc): Techno/nature
    Text: C.y.a.n's Trading Bazaar
    Font text:http://www.dafont.com/soljik-dambaek.font
    anything special: can the brush effect backround be clashing with xerneas on the nature and Yvetal on the Techno

    Sorry^^, must of missed the first time through it.
    its fine just wanted to make sure alright i can do that banner first, and noticed its a banner header for your trade shop i persume so ill make the banner bigger as well i normally ask for images but pokemon renders are okay to find just off topic renders bothers me...more choices...accepted

    last spot filled no spots left in my side of the shop! my workers are open though...please order from them thanks

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

  6. #2181
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    District 14 0_o
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    its fine just wanted to make sure alright i can do that banner first, and noticed its a banner header for your trade shop i persume so ill make the banner bigger as well i normally ask for images but pokemon renders are okay to find just off topic renders bothers me...more choices...accepted
    i bet it would. thanks, dont really know what to go by for the banner size didn't come to mind. thanks a million

    FCs:
    Black- 1550 5635 4578. White 2- 0992 2115 3932
    3DS: 5386 7832 8719

  7. #2182
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C.y.a.n View Post
    i bet it would. thanks, dont really know what to go by for the banner size didn't come to mind. thanks a million
    its fine i know normally a good size for a opening so its fine no need to tell me unless you want a specific size on something...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

  8. #2183
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Shropshire
    Posts
    147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    i can do that vip list accepted

    requests done:

    Sheps:

    hope this is what you wanted...



    EpicJariachi:

    not sure your sig rules on that forum so i didn't know the size you wanted >.> if you need a resize let me know...



    yveltal96:

    hope its alright with you had to change the serperior image i was really fussing with the images XD but i kinda feel a bit better but i keeped wanting to change images but i settled as long as your happy im happy...also did something different this time...added my touch of background effects which i gave flower and leave vines

    awesome thats perfect! he looks so adorabibbewl in that banner
    YOU ARE AMAZING! THANKS YOUS!

    Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

    Credit to SM

  9. #2184
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    512

    Default

    I would like a Texture Banner at flower paradise graphics please,

    image(s)( can be up to 4):I'm not good at finding images... Could you do Virizion with a Politoed in the background, preferablyeitehr crossed out or with the circle and an X over it?
    background effect(fire,water,ice etc): Water, maybe rain
    foreground background image (if you want, leave black if you don't want one):
    colors:Blues and Greens
    text font ( www.dafont.com ) :Whatever looks good
    text: I still sweep Rain Teams!
    anything else special: I'm terrible at finding images/fonts. I'd rather give you a request with as little creative boundaries as possible. (: If you need more information just ask me.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  10. #2185
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    I would like a Texture Banner at flower paradise graphics please,

    image(s)( can be up to 4):I'm not good at finding images... Could you do Virizion with a Politoed in the background, preferablyeitehr crossed out or with the circle and an X over it?
    background effect(fire,water,ice etc): Water, maybe rain
    foreground background image (if you want, leave black if you don't want one):
    colors:Blues and Greens
    text font ( www.dafont.com ) :Whatever looks good
    text: I still sweep Rain Teams!
    anything else special: I'm terrible at finding images/fonts. I'd rather give you a request with as little creative boundaries as possible. (: If you need more information just ask me.
    alright sure thing i can do that for you yellow acceptedalright all my vip list spots are filled up so once if you post you will not recieve a strike if your on the vip list but you will have to wait for a bit before reposting again for a order...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

  11. #2186
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    619

    Default

    I would like a Badge from Flower Paradise Graphics Please,

    Sprite (Please Directly link it)
    Shine Y/N: No please
    Anything Else? Nope
    Artist: Lost Requiem
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

  12. #2187
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    I would like a Badge from Flower Paradise Graphics Please,

    Sprite (Please Directly link it)
    Shine Y/N: No please
    Anything Else? Nope
    Artist: Lost Requiem
    Accepted! I'll get my spriting done today or tomorrow

    EDIT: I have all of my sprites done but they're on a different computer. I'll upload them when I get to that computer, I'm sorry about the wait everyone.
    Last edited by Lost™; 18th June 2013 at 6:07 PM.

    My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

    Credit to EG for Banner.

  13. #2188
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    sorry for all my customers ill try to work on them tommorow...just been busy with work again...sorry for the wait....i will edit this post unless someone posts thanks...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

  14. #2189
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5

    Default

    link button Form

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no): Yes
    Sprite: A Shiny Milotic animated sprite.
    Text: Shiny Froslass's Trade Shop
    colors: Pick what you think would look best.
    anything else special: No not really.

  15. #2190
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Froslass View Post
    link button Form

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no): Yes
    Sprite: A Shiny Milotic animated sprite.
    Text: Shiny Froslass's Trade Shop
    colors: Pick what you think would look best.
    anything else special: No not really.
    im really sorry but my shop has been closed for 3 days now need to start on the request...so request is denied for now with a warning please don't post in the shop when its closed...also just come back when i open again thanks sorry...im the only one that does link buttons sadly my other workers do other things and there still open...

    edit:

    request done:

    contrail:

    hope this alright there wasn't much i could do with the image sorry...



    CraizedCreator:

    hope this alright for you...



    Voice of the forest:

    here you go...not my best work :/



    Aura sensai:

    here you go hope you like ^_^



    TheDarkKnightFalls:

    here you go hope its tech enough i couldn't get the exact same color but its close to your banner...oh also i had to shorten your text it was way to big...





    I got three spots open only now! also bleumbreon i skipped your request sweetie cuaz i need to cut the sprites down still and its late tonight so you will be next though in line...knightfalls was easier when im tired...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 21st June 2013 at 8:12 AM.

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

  16. #2191
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    im really sorry but my shop has been closed for 3 days now need to start on the request...so request is denied for now with a warning please don't post in the shop when its closed...also just come back when i open again thanks sorry...im the only one that does link buttons sadly my other workers do other things and there still open...

    edit:

    request done:

    contrail:

    hope this alright there wasn't much i could do with the image sorry...



    CraizedCreator:

    hope this alright for you...



    Voice of the forest:

    here you go...not my best work :/



    Aura sensai:

    here you go hope you like ^_^



    TheDarkKnightFalls:

    here you go hope its tech enough i couldn't get the exact same color but its close to your banner...oh also i had to shorten your text it was way to big...





    I got three spots open only now! also bleumbreon i skipped your request sweetie cuaz i need to cut the sprites down still and its late tonight so you will be next though in line...knightfalls was easier when im tired...
    Thanks it looks epic!!


    Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

  17. #2192
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    i

    I got three spots open only now! also bleumbreon i skipped your request sweetie cuaz i need to cut the sprites down still and its late tonight so you will be next though in line...knightfalls was easier when im tired...

    thats all allright
    take your time

  18. #2193
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    link button Form

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no): yes
    Sprite: Krookodile
    Text: DTP Club
    colors: Black and Red (like the others)
    anything else special:

    link button Form

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no): yes
    Sprite: Scrafty
    Text: DTP Club
    colors: Black and Red
    anything else special:

    link button Form

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no): yes
    Sprite: Umbreon
    Text: DTP Club
    colors: Black and Red
    anything else special:

    link button Form

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no): yes
    Sprite: Spiritomb
    Text: DTP Club
    colors: Black and Red
    anything else special: Nothin else thanks in advance eev

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  19. #2194
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GMT -4
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Special Text Banner Form

    I would like a text banner at flower paradise graphics please,

    Text: Currency system
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Any is fine
    gradient text color: Something Blue
    images (up to two): http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/meowth.jpg That with a pirate flag, there are so many on google so feel free to choose whichever you prefer to work with

    Text: Ranking System
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Any is fine
    gradient text color: Something Blue
    images (up to two): http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/meowth.jpg That with a pirate flag, there are so many on google so feel free to choose whichever you prefer to work with

    Text: Award System
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Any is fine
    gradient text color: Something Blue
    images (up to two): http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/meowth.jpg That with a pirate flag, there are so many on google so feel free to choose whichever you prefer to work with

    Text: Currently Warring
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Any is fine
    gradient text color: Something Darker, Still maybe bluish
    images (up to two): http://shinyshell.net/pic.php?id=28 That with a pirate flag, there are so many on google so feel free to choose whichever you prefer to work with
    Anything Else: That is a different image!

    Text: War History
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Any is fine
    gradient text color: Something Darker, Still maybe bluish
    images (up to two): http://shinyshell.net/pic.php?id=28 That with a pirate flag, there are so many on google so feel free to choose whichever you prefer to work with
    Anything Else: That is a different image!

    Text: The Team
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Any is fine
    gradient text color: Something Darker, Still maybe bluish
    images (up to two): http://shinyshell.net/pic.php?id=28 That with a pirate flag, there are so many on google so feel free to choose whichever you prefer to work with
    Anything Else: That is a different image!

    Lemme know if anything is wrong with the forms! Thanks Eevee!
    Evicted From Home = Retired

  20. #2195
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    5,393

    Default

    I would like a Fragmentation banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    pop out image (up to 2 images):http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/460.png
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-MVVzqgkUoj..._the_devil.jpg
    background foreground image(s) max is 2 images:http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...f/kyogre-3.png
    http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...09/groudon.png
    Text Font ( http://www.dafont.com ): Poseidon
    Text: THT Storms' Wrath
    colors: gray and gray blue
    using it for a sig? (yes or no): No
    anything else special: if there's any blank space in the background part, could it be blue on Groudon's side and red on Kyogre's side? Thanxorus.
    I will make sure credit is given!
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

  21. #2196
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    link button Form

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no): yes
    Sprite: Krookodile
    Text: DTP Club
    colors: Black and Red (like the others)
    anything else special:

    link button Form

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no): yes
    Sprite: Scrafty
    Text: DTP Club
    colors: Black and Red
    anything else special:

    link button Form

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no): yes
    Sprite: Umbreon
    Text: DTP Club
    colors: Black and Red
    anything else special:

    link button Form

    I would like a link button from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    animated(yes or no): yes
    Sprite: Spiritomb
    Text: DTP Club
    colors: Black and Red
    anything else special: Nothin else thanks in advance eev
    yep i can do that for you yve vip list accepted


    Quote Originally Posted by Sheps View Post
    Special Text Banner Form

    I would like a text banner at flower paradise graphics please,

    Text: Currency system
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Any is fine
    gradient text color: Something Blue
    images (up to two): http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/meowth.jpg That with a pirate flag, there are so many on google so feel free to choose whichever you prefer to work with

    Text: Ranking System
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Any is fine
    gradient text color: Something Blue
    images (up to two): http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/meowth.jpg That with a pirate flag, there are so many on google so feel free to choose whichever you prefer to work with

    Text: Award System
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Any is fine
    gradient text color: Something Blue
    images (up to two): http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/meowth.jpg That with a pirate flag, there are so many on google so feel free to choose whichever you prefer to work with

    Text: Currently Warring
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Any is fine
    gradient text color: Something Darker, Still maybe bluish
    images (up to two): http://shinyshell.net/pic.php?id=28 That with a pirate flag, there are so many on google so feel free to choose whichever you prefer to work with
    Anything Else: That is a different image!

    Text: War History
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Any is fine
    gradient text color: Something Darker, Still maybe bluish
    images (up to two): http://shinyshell.net/pic.php?id=28 That with a pirate flag, there are so many on google so feel free to choose whichever you prefer to work with
    Anything Else: That is a different image!

    Text: The Team
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Any is fine
    gradient text color: Something Darker, Still maybe bluish
    images (up to two): http://shinyshell.net/pic.php?id=28 That with a pirate flag, there are so many on google so feel free to choose whichever you prefer to work with
    Anything Else: That is a different image!

    Lemme know if anything is wrong with the forms! Thanks Eevee!
    nah its fine seems right to me >.> unless i missed something anyway accepted, which i think i have the same flag you requested before unless you want a different one...


    Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    I would like a Fragmentation banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,
    pop out image (up to 2 images):http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/460.png
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-MVVzqgkUoj..._the_devil.jpg
    background foreground image(s) max is 2 images:http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...f/kyogre-3.png
    http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...09/groudon.png
    Text Font ( http://www.dafont.com ): Poseidon
    Text: THT Storms' Wrath
    colors: gray and gray blue
    using it for a sig? (yes or no): No
    anything else special: if there's any blank space in the background part, could it be blue on Groudon's side and red on Kyogre's side? Thanxorus.
    I will make sure credit is given!
    well the middle image the kyogre is a bit small if you don't mind me choosing that render i can just do it for you since its just a pokemon render...i do find better renders normally for banners when i get to work more freely accepted

    I only got 1 spot left before i close up again!
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 21st June 2013 at 7:13 PM.

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

  22. #2197
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GMT -4
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Nope same flag before is fine for me if it's fine for you!
    Evicted From Home = Retired

  23. #2198
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,590

    Default

    Eve~

    I would like a text banner at flower paradise graphics please,

    Text: CCAT
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Same as Sheps.
    gradient text color: Purple and Black
    images (up to two): http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/609.png and the Flag for Sheps request
    sig use?: nope
    anything special: Ghost Pirate like?

    Text: Past Tournaments
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Same as Sheps.
    gradient text color: Purple and Black
    images (up to two): http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/609.png and the Flag for Sheps' request
    sig use?: nope
    anything special: Ghost Pirate like?

    Text: Current Tournaments
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Same as Sheps.
    gradient text color: Purple and Black
    images (up to two): http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/609.png and the Flag for Sheps' request
    sig use?: nope
    anything special: Ghost Pirate like?

    Text: Events
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Same as Sheps.
    gradient text color: Purple and Black
    images (up to two): http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/609.png and the Flag for Sheps' request
    sig use?: nope
    anything special: Ghost Pirate like?

    Text: Pokemon of the Week
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Same as Sheps.
    gradient text color: Purple and Black
    images (up to two): http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/609.png and the Flag for Sheps' request
    sig use?: nope
    anything special: Ghost Pirate like?

    My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

    Credit to EG for Banner.

  24. #2199
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Eve~

    I would like a text banner at flower paradise graphics please,

    Text: CCAT
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Same as Sheps.
    gradient text color: Purple and Black
    images (up to two): http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/609.png and the Flag for Sheps request
    sig use?: nope
    anything special: Ghost Piraty?

    Text: Past Tournaments
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Same as Sheps.
    gradient text color: Purple and Black
    images (up to two): http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/609.png and the Flag for Sheps' request
    sig use?: nope
    anything special: Ghost Piraty?

    Text: Current Tournaments
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Same as Sheps.
    gradient text color: Purple and Black
    images (up to two): http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/609.png and the Flag for Sheps' request
    sig use?: nope
    anything special: Ghost Piraty?

    Text: Events
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Same as Sheps.
    gradient text color: Purple and Black
    images (up to two): http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/609.png and the Flag for Sheps' request
    sig use?: nope
    anything special: Ghost Piraty?

    Text: Pokemon of the Week
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Same as Sheps.
    gradient text color: Purple and Black
    images (up to two): http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/609.png and the Flag for Sheps' request
    sig use?: nope
    anything special: Ghost Piraty?
    okay sure thing vip list accepted

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

  25. #2200
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    810

    Default

    Color Tech banner Form

    I would like a Color Tech banner from Flower Paradise Graphics please,

    Type (1 or 2): 2
    Image (1 image): http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg...4bebo1_500.jpg
    fist line text: The Hoenn Club
    smaller sub text: Tournaments
    Color: Green and blue
    anything important to note: Why are all the pictures so shippy? ;^; Can you make it so that it doesn't look like they're holding hands? Or choose a better image please. Thanks!
    Last edited by Volcer; 22nd June 2013 at 9:06 AM.


    Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

Page 88 of 116 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •