Thread: Next anime?

Default Next anime?

With the Unova League starting in Japan next week, what do you think they'll do next? The new games aren't coming until Gen 6 and they still need to do Gen 5 remakes, so what will they do for the anime until then? Share your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Xp96 View Post
    With the Unova League starting in Japan next week, what do you think they'll do next? The new games aren't coming until Gen 6 and they still need to do Gen 5 remakes, so what will they do for the anime until then? Share your thoughts.
    They don't "have" to do remakes.

Post-league series, and they don't have to do any remakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

... Well, obviously they're going to do a "post-league series". Because it's a series that takes place after the league. ._.

Personally, I think they're going to be hitting some more World Tournament cups.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Something new for a change is what I'm hoping for. We already had the Battle Frontier and GS remakes to get into nostalgia. Unova was supposed to be a pseudo-Kanto anyway. How about some new concepts.

*cough*SpoilerSection*cough*

Yeah a filler arc is likely to happen due to the pacing and I highly doubt that there will be any remakes happening esp. R/S remakes..:P We'll likely may get a World tournament Cup series to cover the filler arc which would be awesome since we already have the Battle Frontier and the Orange League and we can view a fresh concept.:P