Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Purple, Grey, and the... Secret Dimension!? (PG)

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    I have the same problem! I write things sometimes, and I'm the only one that understands it!
    Really? I haven't noticed. I guess it's just because I don't look much into detail as much as I do as plot.

That's why I'm taking my time on a new project that I'm working on.

Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    Really? I haven't noticed. I guess it's just because I don't look much into detail as much as I do as plot.

That's why I'm taking my time on a new project that I'm working on.
    Oh... Am I rushing it?
    My Writings:
    Purple, Grey, and the... Secret Dimension!?
    Slipping Into Sinnoh!
    Coming Soon: Kalos: The Missing Link
    Coming Soon: Big Brother: Pokemon Edition

FC: 4356 - 0171 - 9340
    Friend Safari: Normal (Lillipup, Audino, & Ditto)

Oh... Am I rushing it?
    No! I just pay more attention to plot than to detail.

No! I just pay more attention to plot than to detail.
    Oh... Okay..
    My Writings:
    Slipping Into Sinnoh!

Oh... Okay..
    I'm just saying that I look into plot a lot more than others might. I look more into what's happening than what elseis going on. I'm not saying that you're story lacks detail, I'm just saying that I think more towards the plot of your story than anything else. I like to think ahead and make assumptions as to what's happening and ask questions.

P.S. if you really want to screw with me, take the smallest detail at the begining of a chapter and make it do something really important at the end. I'll be like "Wha? Where did that come from? Did I miss something? I need to read this again!"

I'm just saying that I look into plot a lot more than others might. I look more into what's happening than what elseis going on. I'm not saying that you're story lacks detail, I'm just saying that I think more towards the plot of your story than anything else. I like to think ahead and make assumptions as to what's happening and ask questions.

P.S. if you really want to screw with me, take the smallest detail at the begining of a chapter and make it do something really important at the end. I'll be like "Wha? Where did that come from? Did I miss something? I need to read this again!"
    I'm writing chapter seventeen right now, but I might just have to do that with some of the upcoming chapters.
    My Writings:
    Slipping Into Sinnoh!

Chapter Seventeen: Combating Secrecy with Surprise!

“Where are we, Veronica?” Purple and Grey were sitting on the ground, hands and feet tied together.

“Shut up, you runts. We’re in a plane. That’s all you need to know.”

After the Golbat filled the Pokemon World Tournament arena with smoke, Veronica ditched her original plan and kidnapped Grey and Purple. She knew they would be a problem in the long run, so she figured she could get rid of them before her final operation started.

“I will tell you one thing, boys. Elesa, Clay, Ingo, and Emmet’s being trapped were no accident. All four of them are powerful, and I knew if they found out, I wouldn’t be able to beat them.” She smirked and turned her chair around, facing towards the pilot, a Team Underworld grunt.

The plane passed over Driftveil City and Chargestone Cave. It stopped and hovered over Mistralton City.

Meanwhile, Brittany had left the tournament and headed out to find her friends.

“Okay, Route 6, where are you leading me? I already got my Quake Badge. I passed the Season Research Lab already. I stopped to pet the different colored Deerling there. They even gave me a Shiny Stone when they saw my Minccino. Isn’t that right?”

Minccino was Brittany’s newest and sixth recruit. After beating Elesa and doing everything in Nimbasa City, she caught Minccino in the Hidden Grotto on Route 5.

Minccino smiled. Minccino latched onto the stone and fell to the ground. Minccino changed form!

“I got a Cinccino! Alright! But, this is no time to celebrate. Return, Cinccino.
    Let’s head to the end of this route and see where it takes us.”

She passed Mistralton Cave and bumped into Chargestone Cave.

“If we want to find the boys, I guess we go in, guys. Come on out, you six!”

Appearing in front of her were Servine, Azumarill, Lucario, Mandibuzz, Eevee, and Cinccino. They all smiled at her. All six of them knew that they couldn’t have a better trainer than Brittany.

Professor Juniper was just inside the entrance. She was surprised to see that Brittany had gotten six Pokemon and four badges already.

“Brittany, there is one problem though. This cave is filled with enraged Pokemon such as Magnemite, Magneton, Magnezone, Klink, Klang, and Klinklang. Those six Pokemon naturally live here, but the wave links that are being emitted from Twist Mountain are messing with their minds.”

“I don’t care, Professor, and I mean that with utmost respect. Purple and Grey have been kidnapped by Team Underworld, so I have to go. I saw Veronica’s plane fly over here. Now please move.”

The young trainer, followed by her Pokemon, marched past Professor Juniper. The wild Pokemon also followed.

Soon after leaving Professor Juniper’s sight, a wild Klinklang and a wild Magnezone started attacking with their Thunderbolt and Flash Canon attacks. The first attack, Thunderbolt, hit Brittany and all of her Pokemon.
    Before getting attacked again, she ran.

“Mandibuzz, take Eevee and fly on ahead. You two won’t be able to fight them, and I don’t want you to get hurt!

Mandibuzz swooped down and Eevee hopped onto her back. With Eevee on board, Mandibuzz flew on ahead. Azumarill, Servine, Lucario, and Cinccino were ready to fight.

“You four attack and we’ll run ahead after!”

Bubblebeam, Leaf Tornado, Aura Sphere, and Swift knocked Klinklang and Magnezone for a loop. They hovered over the same spot, confused, while the girl and her remaining Pokemon ran on ahead.

“I see the exit, you guys! Let’s go!”

Two wild Joltik, in cahoots with the wild Pokemon, used their Electro Web attacks to seal off the exit.

“What are we going to do!? Um… I’ve got it, I think! Lucario, fight off the Magnezone and Klinklang. Cinccino, use Rock Blast on the two Joltik. Servine and Azumarill, you’ll work with me on the Electro Web.”

Lucario steadily ran up to the Pokemon and leaped a foot higher than what they were. Lucario came down with Ice Punch on both to knock them down. When he landed again, he used Aura Sphere to knock them into a rock. The two Pokemon did indeed crash into the rock. They fainted.

Cinccino jumped also. Cinccino’s tufts sent rocks at the Joltik. They attacked back with Hidden Power, but they weren’t strong enough. Rock Blast hit, and the two were both fainted before Cinccino could descend.

Azumarill ran up to the web with an Ice Punch also, but the web shocked it back to the ground in front of Cinccino.

“Oh, Azumarill, are you alright? Return to your Poke Ball. You too, Cinccino and Lucario. All three of you did great. Leave this to Servine and me.”

Servine got the same treatment as Azumarill. He was shocked back into place.

“What’s happening!? Ah, I know! Thank you!”

“Ser, Serperior!”

“You evolved just in time to save us. Seriously, thank you.”

Serperior nudged heads with Brittany, and he cut the web with his newly learned Leaf Blade.

Just as Brittany thought things were getting better, she exited the cave. “Return, Serperior.”

Mandibuzz was perched on the ground right in front of the cave exit. A woman was standing next to her. Mandibuzz seemed to enjoy the kindness of the lady.

“Mandibuzz, where is Eevee!? And who are you?”

Mandibuzz flew into the air and pointed its wing toward another mountain.

“Hi, I’m Skyla, the gym leader of Mistralton City, the city you just entered. I saw your Eevee run off towards Twist Mountain, but it was too late by the time I got over here. I can give you directions to it, if you want.”

“Thanks but no thanks. It’s not been a good couple of days, and I need some time to think. I’ll take finding the mountain as that time. Come on, Mandibuzz.”

“Actually, could I borrow your Mandibuzz until you get back? I’m a Flying-type Pokemon expert, and I’ve never gotten to use a Mandibuzz before.”

“Sure. Take good care of her until I get back.”

With that, Brittany left en route to Twist Mountain. All she had to do was go through Route 7 and pass the Celestial Tower.

“This route is boring, also. I don’t normally think so, but I think the past couple of days have just worn me down. I swear, Eevee, after I find you, we are taking a nice long nap at the Pokemon Center.”

She passed Celestial Tower and the local resting house, a place where the owner would heal a trainer’s Pokemon. She crossed the balance beams with ease; they had a lot of those in the Hoenn region. People were supposed to ride bikes on them, but she always snuck off and played on them.

She made it to Twist Mountain, but a fit man was blocking the entrance. All Brittany could see were muscles on this man.

“I’m sorry, ma’am, but you can’t go in. There’s been a cave-in. An earthquake occurred here a couple of days ago.”

“Who are you tell me what to do? Why didn’t you stop my Eevee from going in?”

“I’m Marshall of the Unova Elite Four, thank you. And I did try. Your Eevee is devious.”

“Whatever. Move.”

Brittany forced her way in. She wandered about, avoiding caved-in areas, and came upon another exit. When she went out, it was the middle of the mountain. Workers hustled and bustled with their Gurdurr. Brittany kept forging through until she found a special room with a huge, icy rock in it.

“Eevee! What are you doing in here? Wait… You’re not Eevee.”

“You’re right. That’s a Glaceon.”

Brittany turned around to see none other than Professor Juniper again!

“Hm, let me see.”

She scanned Glaceon with her Pokedex.

Glaceon, the Fresh Snow Pokemon and an evolved form of Eevee. By controlling its body heat, it can freeze the atmosphere around it to make a diamond-dust flurry.

“I saw your Eevee run away, when I beat you to the exit. I followed it here. It evolved right before you walked in. Eevee only came here because it sensed this icy rock. There’s a similar one on Route 217 in the Sinnoh region, the region where Glaceon originated,” Juniper inquisitively said.

On the other side of Unova, a plane landed at the Undella Town airport. Cynthia thanked the pilot, walked off, and grabbed her Pokegear.

“Yeah, grandma. I made it to Unova. I’ll figure out why the Legendary Pixies are here and what impending danger awaits this tropical region.” She hung up her Pokegear. “Come on, you guys. We have work to do.” Following behind her were her Garchomp and Togekiss.
    Last edited by OnceUponATime; 2nd April 2013 at 4:20 PM.
    My Writings:
    Slipping Into Sinnoh!

Oooooo, Glaceon. I personally prefer Umbreon, but that's just me
    Where is Veronica going with Purple and Grey? Is Brittany ever going to find them? Is Cynthia going to do something really awesome and dramatic? Why Am I posting these questions?

I'm still absorbed into trying to predict your plot. I have an idea, but I'm not very sure...

Oooooo, Glaceon. I personally prefer Umbreon, but that's just me
    Where is Veronica going with Purple and Grey? Is Brittany ever going to find them? Is Cynthia going to do something really awesome and dramatic? Why Am I posting these questions?

I'm still absorbed into trying to predict your plot. I have an idea, but I'm not very sure...
    You can PM me your idea if you want. ^^
    My Writings:
    Slipping Into Sinnoh!

Chapter Eighteen: A Recollection Connection! Enter Emboar and Samurott!

“Ah! It’s good to be back,” Brittany exasperated. After finding her newly evolved Glaceon, Brittany did some intense training in Twist Mountain. She felt like a whole new person. She was rejuvenated.

She walked back into the city from Route 7. The city was busy this morning. Planes were taking off and landing faster than Brittany had ever seen. That was because Mistralton City was the home of air travel in Unova. Trainers were coming and leaving the Pokemon Center, even though there seemed to be a bigger line than usual today.

“What’s going on?”

“The gym leader is what’s going on. Her Mandibuzz is too strong! We were all beaten!”

“What!? That’s my Mandibuzz!”

Brittany opened the doors to the gym. “What is the meaning of this, Skyla?”

“What do you mean? Under my supervision, your Mandibuzz has gotten a lot stronger. None of these challengers could beat her.”

“Well, I’m back, and I want a gym battle.”

“Okay. Fine. One-on-one battle, it shall be. I’ll be using your Mandibuzz.”

“I have to fight my own Pokemon?” Brittany gasped

At the Mistralton City Airport…

“We’ve been stuck in here for days,” Purple moaned.

“I have an idea, so stop whining. I’m going to let my Pignite out. He can burn the rope off of us.”

Grey moved his hands vigilantly behind him. A Poke Ball popped open, but it wasn’t Pignite.

“Rufflet, what are you doing? I need Pignite,” Grey grunted.

“Who’s complaining now?” Purple smirked.

Loneliness, hunger, and thirst were derailing their friendship.

“Rufflet, you’ll work. Use your talons to break my rope.”

Rufflet fluttered over Grey, talons hacking at the rope. After fifteen minutes, Grey’s rope on his hands and feet had been soiled.

“Pignite, I need your assistance! Burn the rope on Purple!”

Flames spurred out of Pignite nose and burnt through Purple’s ropes.

“We need power if we’re to break out of here. Send out your Dewott.”

“Alright. Dewott, come help us out!”

Dewott came out right next to Pignite. Pignite and Dewott stared at each other. Memories of playing together at Professor Juniper’s lab soared through their minds. Both of them started to cry, and they hugged each other.

“What exactly is happening?”

“I’m not quite sure,” Purple answered.

While hugging each other, a blue light circled them. Their memories brought upon evolution!

Samurott and Emboar now stood on the plane.

“I get it, Purple. I was the first one to show up at Juniper’s to get my Pokemon. I chose Tepig. My Emboar was probably the same one that I took away from your Samurott.

“So, you’re the trainer that Juniper said already got his starter? I see.”

Emboar and Samurott slammed their bodies against the side of the plane multiple times. The ruckus was so loud that Veronica came to the door of the plane only to find Samurott, Emboar, Purple, and Grey staring back at her.

“Hydro Pump.”

“Fire Blast.”

The attacks knocked Veronica back onto her butt. She fell right outside the plane. Emboar and Samurott walked off. Purple and Grey followed. Samurott and Emboar were returned to their Poke Balls.

“We’ve got to find Brittany, now, Purple.”

“Right, Grey. I have a feeling she’s nearby.”

“Maybe she went to the gym for the gym leader’s help. It can’t hurt to check.”

The boys headed off. Veronica wasn’t far behind. She snuck off to get her aides.

“You’re awfully naďve, Brittany. You chose a Grass-type Serperior against your own Mandibuzz. Let’s just see how this turns out. Mandibuzz, Dark Pulse!”

“Take your body and wrap around the Dark Pulse to evade!”

Serperior looped its body into a couple circles all coiled up. Dark Pulse went right through and missed. Serperior landed, but posed for the next attack. It knew what Brittany would tell it to do.

“Serperior, Leech Seed! After that, use Coil!”

A seed grew out of Serperior. The glowing seed hit Mandibuzz on her own head. Vines wrapped around Mandibuzz and a red energy zapped Mandibuzz’s health, little by little. Serperior then sat like a snake would. Power emanated around it.

“Brave Bird, Mandibuzz!”

“Leaf Blade, Serperior!”

Serperior’s leafy green tail countered Mandibuzz’s blue, hot body.

“Punishment, your final attack!”

Mandibuzz flew out of Brave Bird. Her wings glowed dark purple and slammed Serperior into the ground.

“You even taught my Pokemon a new attack!? What was that!?”

“It’s called Punishment. When a Pokemon uses attacks to boost its attacks, like your Serperior did with Coil, the attack hits really hard.”

“Cool! This isn’t over yet, though. Leech Seed has restored a lot of Serperior’s health and taken Mandibuzz’s. One more attack should do it.”

“I think she’s in there, Grey! I hear her!”

“Alright, my sixth badge is mine!” Brittany jumped up in the air but quit the congratulatory stuff early so she could go see her Mandibuzz.

Purple and Grey walk in only to see Brittany hugging Mandibuzz and Serperior slithering over to her. Skyla was gone.

“You guys are here!” Brittany returned Mandibuzz and Serperior. She embraced the boys. The boys loved it. “I have a surprise for you both. The gym leader, Skyla, is preparing a plane for us. It’s going to take us to Undella Town where we’ll get more information on what exactly is going on.”

“How will we be getting this information?” Grey looked stumped.

“By none other than the Sinnoh region champion, Cynthia, and the former gym leader of Nacrene City, Lenora,” Brittany answered intelligently. “Before we go, can I ask you something?”

“You can ask us anything,” Purple yelped.

“Did the Pokemon that saved you in Driftveil perhaps like this?” She showed them a sketch of a bipedal Pokemon with orange music notes wrapped around its head.

“That’s exactly what it looked like,” Grey gasped again.

“How’d you know?”

“The same Pokemon saved me in Twist Mountain a few days ago… I had just gotten my Eevee- Glaceon- back. The professor was there when the cave-in happened. She said it was because of the stuff Veronica messed up in there when she opened the portal last time. Anyways, that Pokemon saved me and the professor.”

Brittany explained herself, and the three boarded the plane that would take them to the eastern side of Unova. Skyla piloted the Undella Town plane as she always did with any other plane. As they landed, a limousine was waiting for them.

Cynthia stepped out and said, “Get in.”

They did, and she explained. She drove them to her vacation house in Undella Town where Lenora was awaiting their arrival.

“It’s nice to see all three of you again,” Lenora exclaimed. “Let’s go inside, and I’ll start filling you in.”

Lenora explained this: “I’ve been a researcher and historian for a long time. I’ve seen a lot of things, met a lot of people, and learned a lot throughout the years. I’ve just recently learned that the key to fully opening the portal to the secret dimension in Twist Mountain is harnessing the power of the legendary Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie from the Sinnoh region.”

“You got that?” The red-haired commander said.

“Yep. Let’s retreat for now,” the purple-haired said.
    My Writings:
    Slipping Into Sinnoh!

I think that Skyla likes that Mandibuzz. Haha.

So now you just kinda shattered my idea of what's going on so far. But I think I figured it out again.
    I'm wondering about the two Commanders at the end. Who are they? Only time will tell. And when do I get see Cynthia kick some arse? I mean, I know she's a researcher and all, but I want to see her Garchomp destroy Veromicas team or something in an epic battle.

I think that Skyla likes that Mandibuzz. Haha.

So now you just kinda shattered my idea of what's going on so far. But I think I figured it out again.
    I'm wondering about the two Commanders at the end. Who are they? Only time will tell. And when do I get see Cynthia kick some arse? I mean, I know she's a researcher and all, but I want to see her Garchomp destroy Veromicas team or something in an epic battle.
    Time will tell all.
    My Writings:
    Slipping Into Sinnoh!

Chapter Nineteen: Gathering of Legends!

“Lenora, those three just left the Sinnoh region. That’s why I’m here. You see, the three of them live in three different lakes in Sinnoh: Lake Verity, Lake Acuity, and Lake Valor. They all went to Mt. Coronet, the mountain that runs through the middle of Sinnoh. I have a suspicion that they came to Unova through Twist Mountain. I know it’s farfetched, but it could be how they travel to and from the two regions.”

“That makes total sense, Cynthia. That would explain why there was a cave-in in Twist Mountain the other day when I was in there,” Brittany said.”

“Could it be possible that they traveled through the secret dimension?”

“That may be, Purple,” Lenora answered. “I actually know where the three stay when they’re here. A special cave called the Cave of Being. There’s one problem, though. The only way to get into the Cave of Being is through the use of another legendary Pokemon.”

“Well, which one is it?” Grey perplexedly asked.

“Meloetta,” Lenora finished.

“Really? It’s Meloetta? I actually may know where Meloetta is,” Cynthia gawked.

“And where is that?”

“I last saw Meloetta at the Abyssal Ruins. Purple, after this meeting, you and I will go there to get Meloetta. Grey, you will track Veronica. Brittany, I have a special mission for you.”

“What is it!? I really want to know,” Brittany begged.

“There are four Pokemon in the Unova region that are very powerful. They are called the Swords of Justice. You may just need their help in this fight. The four are Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, and Keldeo,” Cynthia explained.

Lenora further confirmed, “Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion could be anywhere. As for Keldeo, it will either be at Pledge Grove or the Moor of Icirrus.”

“Keldeo… Keldeo… I know I’ve heard that name before. I just can’t think of where,” Brittany muttered.

“Purple, remember when we met up in Pinwheel Forest?”

“Of course. Why?”

“Cobalion and Virizion are the ones we saw there! Remember, that’s why we need eight badges to get to Terrakion!”

“I saw Keldeo at Pledge Grove!” Brittany blurted. “That must mean it’s training at the Moor of Icirrus now!”

“That’s amazing, Brittany,” Lenora said. “Go, now! You must find Keldeo if we are to win this fight! As for you two,” she pointed to Grey and Purple, “Go do what Cynthia said. Purple, go with her, and Grey, go find Veronica.”

And as Cynthia instructed, the three split up: Purple went with Cynthia to the Abyssal Ruins. Grey went to find Veronica. Brittany went to the Moor of Icirrus to recruit the Swords of Justice.

“Beautiful,” Brittany whispered. “The Moor of Icirrus is beautiful! Come on out and see for yourselves,” she said as she let her Pokemon out. All six of her Pokemon were in awe.

The Moor of Icirrus was a large field that included many hills and ponds. Trainers surrounded the ponds, battling the wild Palpitoad and Stunfisk. The lush grass spread out in every direction. It was truly a sight to see.

“You all can go play. I’m off to go find Keldeo!”

Brittany ran through some trees, probably oaks. In the sky, she could see an orange sphere blasting upward, a trail of darker orange spiraling after it like ribbons. It was a Focus Blast attack. Water spouted up and surrounded the Focus Blast just like the spiral following it.

“What a beautiful sight! I wonder… Keldeo is a Water and Fighting-type Pokemon, so it must be up ahead!”

Keldeo was just coming into Brittany’s sight when things went awry. Two Focus Blasts exploded in front of Brittany. She was sent soaring. Mandibuzz caught her and flew her back to Keldeo. The blue Pokemon was just standing there, horn longer than before.

“You two must be who attacked me- no, the ones that Purple and Grey saw in Pinwheel Forest!” This was directed at the two Pokemon next to Keldeo, Virizion and Cobalion.

“Viriz!”

“Co, cobal!”

Cobalion stepped forward. “As the leader of the Swords of Justice, I cannot let you take our Keldeo and risk her getting hurt.”

“You-you can talk!?”

“Of course we can,” Virizion said and stepped forward.

“I understand you’re trying to look out for Keldeo, but I think it’s her choice. Look, Keldeo, Unova is at stake. Veronica is trying to ruin our world! If you come with me, I promise nothing will happen to you,” Brittany pleads.

Keldeo leaped. The Pokemon was so graceful. Brittany liked to compare graceful Pokemon to her dad, Professor Birch. Unlike the other professors, he was more down to earth.

Keldeo landed in front of Brittany, in opposition to the Swords of Justice. Keldeo’s mouth opened and glowed light blue. Millions of snowflakes made up a Blizzard attack that froze Virizion and Cobalion solid. “Let’s go,” Keldeo urged.

On Grey’s side of the plan, he wasn’t having much luck. After leaving Cynthia’s villa, he hadn’t a single clue as to where he could find a trace of Veronica or Team Underworld. Now on Route 13, something caught his eye.

A seaside route, there was an island a few hundred meters off of the coast. The peaceful, innocent island was housing a battle though.

“Shayyyyym!”

“Stop squirming, Shaymin! If we catch you, we won’t even need to catch Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie!” The purple-haired commander was using her Golbat to catch Shaymin.

“Don’t get ahead of yourself,-“

“Stop, Team Underworld!” Grey was one hundred meters away now. Rufflet was carrying him.

“This kid, again? He’s getting really annoying. Crobat, take care of him,” the red-haired commander commanded. “Cross Poison! Knock him into the sea!”

Crobat’s scissor-like wings crossed, glowing a poisonous purple. Crobat hit both Rufflet and Grey with the attack. The two fell into the sea.

“Over already? What a bore,” redhead said.

“Get over here and help me,” purple-head said.

“Oh, right!”

Shaymin’s flower flashed pink. A portal appeared behind it. Leaves of all different colors, shapes, and sizes broke the machine that purple-head was using. Shaymin disappeared into the pitch black portal.

Grey arose from the sea. Rufflet surfaced, too. The two reached the island, but the two commanders were about to book it and leave. “Crobat, get behind him and use Whirlwind! Trap him on the island with us!”

Rufflet and Grey were now in the air. Facing the island, Crobat flew behind them. The Pokemon flapped its wings so hard that a torrent of wind was forcing Grey and Rufflet to land on the island.

“Where’s Veronica?” Grey demanded.

“Really want to know? Hmph! She’s at the Abyssal Ruins, of course.”

“Purple and Cynthia…!”

“Rufflet! I know I always know what to do, but I don’t know. Do something!”

With impending doom ahead, Rufflet decided what it would do.

“BRAVIIIIARRRYY!”

With newfound strength, Braviary flung Grey through the sky. Grey flew over Undella Town and landed in the Undella Bay. Braviary glowed blue and hit Crobat with Brave Bird. Crobat fell to the dirt of the island, but the commanders wouldn’t let it get away that easily. Purple-head grabbed her contraption and shot it. A claw shot out and grabbed Braviary. An electric shock was sent through the claw. Braviary fell unconscious.

“I guess we get a token of our work.” They both smiled.

“Shay! Shaymin!”

Shaymin was fluttering through the Distortion World. Giratina flew by, and Shaymin was sent hurling into a rock.

“Shay,” Shaymin cried. Another portal opened up in the Distortion World. Inside, Shaymin could see Mew, Jirachi, Celebi, Manaphy, and Victini!
    Shaymin cried out in joy and, once again, joined its friends.

Little did the rare Pokemon know they were being targeted. Time was running out.
    Last edited by OnceUponATime; 2nd April 2013 at 4:31 PM.
    My Writings:
    Slipping Into Sinnoh!

“I know it’s farfetched”
    I saw this as a pun and I lol'd so hard.

Trainers surrounded the ponds, battling the wild Palpitoad and Stunfisk. The lush grass spread out in every direction. It was truly a sight to see.
    Im not sure that Stunfisk is a sight to see. LOL.

“As the leader of the Swords of Justice, I cannot let you take our Keldeo and risk her getting hurt.”
    You know what would be a good idea, if the Swords can only be heard by Brittany. Just saying.

Millions of snowflakes made up a Blizzard attack that froze Virizion and Cobalion solid.
    Isn't that a big eff you, huh? Haha. Love it. I can see this happening too. Next time they meet Keldeo tough, you'll need to make them really angry. Especially Virizion. Blizard's super effective you know.

Giratina flew by, and Shaymin was sent hurling into a rock.
    OMG, Giratina! I did get that part right! I knew that Giratina would show up eventually!

Little did the rare Pokemon know, they were being targeted?
    Hi, my name is Ron Burgendy? LOL
    Punctuation error. I don't think that this is a question. LOL.

Aside from the little bit at the end, Im starting to see how your story is developing. Your inclusion of Giratina just solidified what I think is happening, so keep it up!

I saw this as a pun and I lol'd so hard.

Im not sure that Stunfisk is a sight to see. LOL.

You know what would be a good idea, if the Swords can only be heard by Brittany. Just saying.

Isn't that a big eff you, huh? Haha. Love it. I can see this happening too. Next time they meet Keldeo tough, you'll need to make them really angry. Especially Virizion. Blizard's super effective you know.

OMG, Giratina! I did get that part right! I knew that Giratina would show up eventually!

Hi, my name is Ron Burgendy? LOL
    Punctuation error. I don't think that this is a question. LOL.

Aside from the little bit at the end, Im starting to see how your story is developing. Your inclusion of Giratina just solidified what I think is happening, so keep it up!
    I think I know what you're thinking about Giratina. You'll just have to wait... xD I'll fix that question mark error. The far-fetched thing was a pun indeed. xD
    My Writings:
    Slipping Into Sinnoh!

Note: This chapter isn't quite as long as the others. Sorry. D:

Chapter Twenty: Meloetta in the Mystical Abyssal Ruins!

After the Pokemon Association meeting, the gym leaders went their separate ways. Brycen went back to acting; Drayden went back to the Opelucid Gym; Elesa and Skyla went to Mistralton City to talk and practice their battling skills together; Cilan, Chili, and Cress went their separate ways again; Lenora had left early to talk to the kids; Cheren went back to the Aspertia Gym where trainers were waiting; Burgh and Clay went to the World Tournament for training; and Marlon and Roxie went to Virbank.

“Marlon, I know Cheren said that Brittany and her friends would save the region, but I’m not going to sit around and do nothing! Those Team Underworld creeps are still shipping things out of Virbank! That is my town! The crates say that they’re shipping warp tiles.”

“Roxie, calm down. You and I are new gym leaders. The Pokemon Association would never let us leave our gyms to fight for the region. We have to earn that.”

“That’s exactly why I’m doing it anyways. Come on, Golbat. Follow that creepy ship!”

Roxie and Marlon were sitting on the ledge at the Virbank Shipyard. She latched on to Golbat and followed Team Underworld’s ship.

“Roxie, wait! I’m coming with you,” Marlon shouted. He jumped into the ocean and swam after the boat. “Mantine, come out and help me!” Mantine flew up above and Marlon flew on it. “Roxie, I’m calling Cheren. As the three new gym leaders, he’ll want to help.”

In Undella Town…

“Purple, that’s the entrance to the Abyssal Ruins,” Cynthia said. She pointed to the middle of the ocean. The water there was a few shades darker than the surrounding waters. “We’ll have to use my Milotic to get down to the ruins. Meloetta should be there.”

“Aye!”

Purple took off his shirt, socks, and shoes. He folded his clothes and laid them on the sandy beach. Cynthia changed into her swimsuit. With his swimming trunks on, Purple jumped in. Cynthia followed. In midair, Cynthia commanded, “Milotic, come use your Dive attack!”

The serpentine-like Pokemon dove underwater. Cynthia and Purple both grabbed on and let Milotic carry them to the depths of the Pokemon world.

Cynthia could sense that something wasn’t right. The atmosphere in the ocean just wasn’t like it usually was. The water was warmer and current faster. Wild Basculin surrounded them. Cynthia motioned for Purple to keep swimming. She would fend off the Basculin.

The Abyssal Ruins were coming into sight! Purple swam up to them, Milotic staying with Cynthia to fight. Milotic sent half of the Basculin hurtling away with a single swing of Milotic’s Dragon Tail. The other half made up for it when they froze Milotic and Cynthia with Ice Beam. They were frozen solid. They sunk to the ocean floor.

Purple entered the Abyssal Ruins. The architecture was ancient. Just by swimming through, Purple could feel the emanation of peoples’ hard work building it. It was beautiful! The currents pushed him through the ruins. He was fascinated! Finally, he reached the corridor that lead to the battle for Unova. If Veronica reached Meloetta first, it was all over.

He reached the surface. He climbed out of the water and onto the floor, the floor of the corridor. He wrung his long, black hair out. He did the same with his trunks. As he approached the entrance to the room, a huge thud pounded against the inside of the door. He opened the door, and an Emboar fell back. Luckily for Purple, he had quick reflexes.

“Grey and Emboar!?”

“Sorry, Purple…”

“Veronica, too!”

“Yeah,” Grey started. He finished, “I found her here. She just beat all of my Pokemon, though.”

Grey returned Emboar. He went over to the wall and collapsed. He had had a long day. Purple confronted Veronica. Meloetta was behind Veronica, up against the wall.

“Veronica, if I beat you in a Pokemon battle, you have to let Meloetta go.”

“You’re awfully gutsy,” she bellowed. “Gothorita, attack!”

“Sandile, I choose you!”

For Veronica and Purple, this was a major battle. Actually, it was a major battle for all of Unova. Neither of the trainers gave their Pokemon orders.
    Gothorita and Sandile fought on their own.

“Go, Purple. Beat her,” Grey whimpered before he passed back out.
    Gothorita was floating in the air. Sandile was on the ground. Gothorita had the clear advantage. Sandile jumped into the ground with Dig. Sandile came up behind Gothorita and attacked with Stone Edge. Gothorita held its hands out. A Protect appeared all around it. Stones bounced off in every direction.

Sandile jumped back into the hole. He resurfaced in front this time. Sandile opened its mouth and Rock Slide happened. A rock hit Gothorita this time. The rock pushed Gothorita onto the floor. Sandile used a successful dig attack. Since Gothorita was on the ground under the rock, Dig worked!

Gothorita flew up into the air. Sandile tailed it closely. The Manipulate Pokemon summoned an Energy Ball. Energy Ball pushed Sandile back into the ground. Sandile was already in the ground, so it used Dig again. Blue glowing came out of the hole. Krokorok came out and used Crunch on Gothorita. The Manipulate Pokemon’s Hidden Power attack hit Krokorok in the stomach.

Krokorok fell back into the hole. A bigger hole appeared.

A huge Pokemon jumped out of the hole and landed next to Purple.

“Krookodile!? You evolved twice!? Let’s finish it as a team, Krookodile! Stone Edge!”

Stone Edge was deflected with Protect. Gothorita roared a Signal Beam that knocked Krookodile to the ground. Krookodile was unable to battle.

“Ha, I win! Come on, Melo-“

A dark blue mass pinned Gothorita to the wall. Gothorita fell unconscious, and Veronica was in panic mode.

“Thank you, Garchomp. Finish Veronica with Draco Meteor!”

“Cynthia! Thank you so much!”

The Draco Meteor sent Veronica and Gothorita running.

“Garchomp, grab Grey! Purple, grab Meloetta! Let’s get out of here before it collapses in!”

“Me, melo!”

The whole temple started the shake. It wasn’t collapsing, though!

“Where could they be?” Brittany and Keldeo were back at Cynthia’s Villa with Lenora.

“You’re right, Brittany. They should be back by now.”

They were looking out of the window towards the Undella Bay. The Abyssal Ruins slowly surfaced! Purple, Grey, Cynthia, Garchomp, Krookodile, and Meloetta were all there outside!

“Ah! Let’s go, Lenora!”

Veronica and Gothorita had fled the ruins when Cynthia attacked. She and her Gothorita were in the water behind the surfaced ruins now. She reached the surface and took a huge gasp for air. A helicopter came and picked her up.

On board, Veronica asked, “How did it go with Shaymin?”

Redhead answered, “Not good. One of the pesky kids showed up, and Shaymin got away. How did it go with Meloetta?”

Ashamed, she answered, “Well, the kids got Meloetta. All we have to do now is let them open the Cave of Being and we’ll snatch Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie.”

The two commanders gasped, “You lost Meloetta to them!?”

“Yes, I did. But it doesn’t matter. My darling Eevee, Buneary, and Gothorita will take care of them soon enough.” An evil laughed pursued.

The plane was black and had a creepy looking “U” painted on the side. However, it looked like a different letter used to be painted there. The plane flew off toward Virbank City.

Everyone from the surfaced temple managed to get to land. They shared their adventures with Brittany and Lenora. They introduced Meloetta. Keldeo was introduced as well.

“You guys know the next step, don’t you?”

“Of course we do, Cynthia. We’ve got to get Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie,” Purple confirmed.

“It’ll be hard, but I know we can do it,” Brittany encouraged.

“I’m a genius, after all. Of course we can do it,” Grey humbled himself.
    My Writings:
    Slipping Into Sinnoh!

Chapter Twenty-One: Race to the Cave of Being!

“Is the boat ever going to stop?”

“I don’t know, Roxie. We’ve been following it for a long time. My Mantine and your Golbat are getting tired.”

“Marlon! You have to be positive! I swear I’ll sink my venom into them if it’s the last thing I do.”

In Undella Town, the kids were prepared to leave.

“Kids, Keldeo will stay with Cynthia and I until you get back,” Lenora stated.

“Alright. We’ll be off then,” Purple said as he exited the villa. Grey and Brittany followed.

“Mandibuzz, come help me! Let me use your wings!”

“Braviary, come help me… Oh… BRAVIARY!”

“What’s wrong, Grey?”

“Purple! Team Underworld has my Braviary. We have to find him!”

A black plane flew overhead. It was Team Underworld.

“They’ll get there before us if we don’t go,” Brittany said.

“It doesn’t matter. We have Meloetta,” Purple said back.

“Me, mel,” Meloetta cheered.

“Need a ride?” Another plane passed overhead. It turned around and landed on the sandy beach. On board were the beautiful Skyla and Professor Juniper!

“Skyla! Professor! You guys are just in time! We need a ride to the Cave of Being, now,” Purple screamed.

“Climb aboard. I was just taking the professor there for her research,” Skyla proclaimed.

The three climbed aboard. Veronica, Redhead, and Purple-head arrived at the Cave of Being super early. The cave was on an island. The island was on a plateau on Route 20. Red, yellow, orange, and green leaves scattered the route.

“Ah! That city is beautiful! The monochromatic black color makes the city shine,” Brittany gawked.

“Look, though! A trainer on the top of that building is battling another trainer! He has a Dragonite, Latias, and Latios!” Grey was in complete awe.

“That, young trainers, is Black City. That building is the Black Skyscraper, and the boy’s name is Benga. He’s Alder’s, the ex-champion of the Unova region, grandson. He recently conquered the skyscraper,” Juniper informed.

The plane flew over the city. They flew over the Poketransfer Lab, Castelia City, Liberty Island, and Virbank City. Something caught Purple’s eye in the ocean off of Virbank, though.

“Hey, Professor. Why are there two people riding on Pokemon following that boat?”

“Hm. I don’t know. Let me see.” She looked down and noticed the writing on the boat. “That’s a Team Underworld ship!”

“That’s Roxie, too! I have her badge,” Brittany exclaimed.

“Who’s the other guy?”

“Grey, that’s Marlon, the gym leader of Humilau City,” Skyla informed.

The plane finally landed in Floccesy Town. Just like when Brittany had been there before, kids were hustling and bustling in and out of Alder’s house to battle and get stronger. The kids, Juniper, and Meloetta deported from the plane. They gave their appreciation and farewells to Skyla and left.

They trekked through Route 20. Obstacles such as waterfalls, leaves everywhere, and mountains got in their way; however, none of it could match Professor Juniper’s cleverness.

“This looks like any old cave,” Grey said unenthused.

“Just wait. I’ve heard it’s beautiful. But then again, how would we know? Meloetta is the only way to get in,” Juniper reassured.

“Me,” Meloetta whispered. All of a sudden, Meloetta looked terrified.

Sound waves started emitting from Meloetta’s mouth. She started to sing a beautiful song. It filled everyone’s hearts with joy. Even Veronica and her grunts, who were watching from afar, were filled with this spirit.

The song went on for a couple of minutes. No one cared how long it took because it was so beautiful.

“So… Beautiful…”

“Right? I could listen for hours...”

“If this is a dream, don’t wake me up…”

Purple, Brittany, and Grey were on cloud nine. Professor Juniper, however, knew they needed to kick it in gear.

“Meloetta, please open the cave for us. We need Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie,” the professor pleaded.

The song went on. Inside the cave, a flash appeared. Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie had arrived in Unova! The cave shook. The front of the cave crumbled.

They could enter!

Another flash, from outside the cave this time, blinded the kids and the professor. It was Meloetta! Meloetta was transforming!

Meloetta, when done, put her hand on her hip and posed.

“This must be her Pirouette Forme,” Juniper squealed. “I’ve always dreamed of seeing it in real life for myself!”

Meloetta levitated into the cave. Everyone followed.

“It’s time,” Veronica whispered. Her and the two commanders crossed the water and watched everything unfold from the entrance.

The cave was a lot duller than Juniper had expected. The central room had a floor covered in water. Three spots of dry land were on the ground. They resembled the locations of the legendary Pokemons’ lakes in the Sinnoh region. The cave extended to the north, east, and west.

“AZEEEEEL!”

“MESPPPPPR!”

“UXXXXXI!”

“They’re angry,” Juniper warned.

The three Pixie Pokemon appeared in the spots that correspond to their lakes. The kids stepped back. Juniper was too in awe to move. Meloetta started to fight.

Pirouette Forme Meloetta floated up high and clapped her hands together. A green beam knocked Uxie to the ground. It was Signal Beam! Azelf and Mesprit floated over and launched Psyshock attacks to fight back.

Meloetta let a roaring Hyper Voice send the Psyshocks back at the legendary Pokemon. Azelf and Mesprit also fell to the ground. Grey, Purple, and Brittany ran up and grabbed Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit, respectively.

“Come on, Professor, we’ve got to go,” Purple urged. “Meloetta, you too!”

“Not so fast,” Veronica demanded. Her and her Buneary blocked the entrance.

“Is that the Buneary from Castelia Park!?”

“Yes, girl, it is. It’s pink. Know what that means? It’s special,” she hissed.

Meloetta floated down in front of the kids. She put her hands on her hips and motioned for a battle.

“Meloetta’s got some sass,” Brittany whispered.

“Battle me all you want,” Veronica hissed. “Do and I’ll hurt this Braviary.” She revealed a cage behind her that held Grey’s Braviary.

“Meloetta, don’t! Veronica, take Uxie. Just give me my Braviary back!” Grey ran forward and handed Uxie to Veronica. Buneary unlocked the cage, and Braviary was free.

Roxie and Marlon ended up in Mistralton City. The boat docked there. They followed Team Underworld through Route 7. They passed Celestial Tower and ended up at the entrance to Twist Mountain.

“Roxie, I have a really bad feeling about this.”

“I do, too, Marlon. But, as gym leaders, we have to stop them. We have to figure out why they were carrying warp tiles in here.”

Roxie stepped into Twist Mountain.

“Ah! Marlon, help me!”

She was being pushed further into the cave via warp tiles. Some of the tiles actually warped you to a different part of the cave, and some warp tiles just moved you around.
    My Writings:
    Slipping Into Sinnoh!

Does anybody still read this? I feel like it died... :/
    My Writings:
    Slipping Into Sinnoh!

I do lol I really wanna see this to the end and you should too, I really wanna know whats gonna to Roxie after the last chapter.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    I do lol I really wanna see this to the end and you should too, I really wanna know whats gonna to Roxie after the last chapter.
    I was going to write it whether people read it or not! I love writing this!
    My Writings:
    Slipping Into Sinnoh!

Chapter Twenty-Two: Warping through Winding Tunnels!

“Starmie, come out and use Flash!” Marlon threw a Poke Ball. Starmie flashed its jewel, and the entire tunnel lit up. Marlon took a small gasp as Roxie headed deeper and deeper into the cave. Warp tiles led three different ways. One went straight, one went to the left, and one went to the right. “Roxie, I’m coming!”

It was too late. Roxie was gone. The warp tiles had taken her so far straight that she was out of eyesight. He ran forward, but the warp tile changed positions. He was being sent to the right. Starmie spun and followed him.

Roxie’s warp tile came to a stop.

“An Espeon! What’s it doing here?” Espeon glowed pink. Roxie was surrounded, too. Roxie was lifted up in the air and out on a hidden tile behind Espeon. “You’re an evil Espeon. Just wait until my Seviper bites you! You’ll regret ever messing with-“ The hidden warp tile warped her out of the room.

“We have a guest,” a grunt said.

The two grunts threw their Poke Balls, releasing Leafeon and Vaporeon. Roxie did the same.

“Taste my poison,” Roxie declared. She strummed her guitar and the cave filled with her venomous music. “Toxicroak and Garbodor, prepare to battle!”

“Acid Armor,” the first grunt commanded.

“Swords Dance,” the other commanded.

“Forget them! Toxicroak, prepare with Swords Dance also. Garbodor, use Psychic on both of them!”

Acid Armor and Swords Dance were cut off early. The two Pokemon were lifted high into the air and thrown into the wall. Holes in the wall in the shapes of Leafeon and Vaporeon were imprinted there.

“Toxicroak, use your Poison Jab on Leafeon!”

Roxie’s command got to Toxicroak. He stopped his own Sword Dance and charged. Toxicroak missed completely. In the middle of the cave stood Toxicroak. Garbodor was on Roxie’s side. Vaporeon was on the grunts’ side. Leafeon was dodging the attack. Leafeon used Quick Attack to completely bypass the attack. From behind, Leafeon hit with Leaf Blade.

“Now, Vaporeon, use Scald on Garbodor!”

“Garbodor, cut through it with Thunderbolt!”

Garbodor lit up like a candle. Electricity surged through it. Thunderbolt zig-zagged through the Scald attack. It hit Vaporeon and flew it back into Leafeon. The attack was now hitting both! When the attack hit both, the two flew back into the grunts. The two grunts and their Pokemon were all being electrocuted!

“Toxicroak, move before it hits you, too!”

Toxicroak jumped and landed next to Garbodor. They were ready for the final attack.

Garbodor summoned a Focus Blast. When it launched, Toxicroak ran after with Poison Jab. It was a Poison Blast!

The attacks combined. The grunts and their Pokemon were thrown into the wall. It was over.

“How about that? Do you want an encore?”

“You’re way too cocky, gym leader,” said Redhead. “Bronzong, finish her and her Pokemon. Psychic.”

Psychic KO’d Toxicroak and Garbodor. Psychic also grabbed a rope that tied Roxie and her Pokemon up. Redhead smirked.

“Marlon… I hope you’re alright…” Roxie sure wasn’t.

A Pokemon, Umbreon this time, had thrown Marlon and Starmie onto the warp panel. When he arrived, he was also faced with two grunts.

“Starmie, return. You need rest. Let’s show them the power of Water Pokemon… Jellicent and Cloyster, swim your way to victory!”

The grunts sent out Jolteon and Flareon this time.

“Rev up with Flame Charge, Flareon.”

“Shock ‘em with Shock Wave, Jolteon!”

“Jellicent, get in front and let them hit. Cloyster, use Razor Shell afterwards.”

Flareon, surrounded by a red flame, hit Jellicent. Jellicent didn’t feel a thing. Jolteon’s Shock Wave, however, did leave a sting. Marlon’s goal had been achieved, however. Flareon and Jolteon glowed purple. Cursed Body had activated!

Cloyster’s side glowed blue. It rammed into Flareon and Jolteon. The two fell down unable to battle.

”Thunder Fang.”

Purple-head had walked in. Her Drapion crunched down on Jellicent and then on Cloyster. They both fell prey to Drapion’s fangs. Just like Roxie, Marlon and his Pokemon were tied up.

With the help of the Espeon and Umbreon watch-Pokemon, Roxie and Marlon were transported into one big room. It was the room that Purple had originally faced off against Veronica in. Team Underworld was nearing their final stages.

“Stoutland, Giga Impact!”

“Cheren!?” This, Roxie and Marlon both gasped.

Stoutland glowed in purple and pink. It became very agile and burst right through the ropes that bound them. They were free!

The two commanders just looked at each other. They called forth for Drapion and Bronzong.

“See, Marlon, I told you he would come if you called,” Roxie bragged.

“Not the time,” Marlon responded.

It was Roxie, Marlon, and Cheren versus the two Team Underworld commanders.

At the Cave of Being, things weren’t going well. Veronica had left. So had Professor Juniper. It was just the three kids left.

Purple started, “How could you just give Uxie away? We need all three! We only have Azelf and Mesprit now.”

Grey retorted, “Look. Team Underworld can only open the portal if they have all three of the Pokemon. We have two. They have one. I needed my Braviary back, so I gave them Uxie. We can still win this, you know.”

“What do we even do now?” Brittany asked.

“For right now, we lie low,” Purple said. “We all need to get our eight badges like we had originally said. If we do, we can recruit Terrakion. If we do that, we can get Cobalion and Virizion as well.”

“I have six badges. I need two more,” Grey boasted.

“Same here, Grey,” Brittany muttered.

“I… only have… three.”

“Three!?” Brittany and Grey both screamed.

“It will be fine. All three of us will challenge the Opelucid Gym since it’s closest to Victory Road, the place where Terrakion is said to reside. Brittany, I hear there is a great gym in Humilau City. As for me and Grey, we’ll challenge the Icirrus Gym.”

“That still only puts you at five badges,” Brittany shuttered.

“I know. I have an idea, though. Let’s split up for now. We have no other choice.”

So, they did. Brittany left for Humilau City. Professor Juniper would take her there. Grey left for Icirrus City. He would get there by air. Purple, however, didn’t leave for a gym. He left for Floccesy Town, the town super close to his location. There, he would find Alder, the ex-champion of the Unova region.

“Mr. Alder? Can I talk to you?”

The stocky man came to the door, hair as wild as ever.

“How can I help you, young man?”

“You know my friend Brittany, right? Well, could you help me? Do you have any influence in the Pokemon Association?”

“I could probably help with that. What do you need?”

“I need you to gather Cilan, Chili, and Cress.”
    Last edited by OnceUponATime; 3rd April 2013 at 12:59 AM.
    My Writings:
    Slipping Into Sinnoh!

Does anybody still read this? I feel like it died... :/
    Oh no! I'm still reading, I just havent posted in a while.

Now, in your Your more recent chapter, you have a repeat sentence where the grunt says that there is an intruder.

I love your linked move in there. Lol, It's a Poison Blast!

Now what are the three chefs going to do to help Purpe and Grey? One can only wonder...

Oh no! I'm still reading, I just havent posted in a while.

Now, in your Your more recent chapter, you have a repeat sentence where the grunt says that there is an intruder.

I love your linked move in there. Lol, It's a Poison Blast!

Now what are the three chefs going to do to help Purpe and Grey? One can only wonder...
    I hate typos! Thanks for telling me. I'll fix it.
    My Writings:
    Slipping Into Sinnoh!

Chapter Twenty-Three: Clashing with Commanders' Control!

Twist Mountain shook. Drapion was rampaging! Drapion, Bronzong, and Crobat were facing Marlon, Roxie, and Cheren. Garbodor, Jellicent, and Stoutland were up.

Bronzong’s arms glowed at the end. It started to spin, and the whole cave was filled with sand. Sandstorm was ruining everyone’s eyesight. Jellicent summoned three yellow orbs. The Confuse Ray hit all three of the opposing Pokemon, and they all became confused. The Sandstorm stopped. Jellicent then spouted a Scald attack at Bronzong. It was a direct hit!

Drapion charged. Jellicent floated up above to dodge. Stoutland jumped and hit Crobat with Ice Fang. Crobat fell to the ground as its wing was frozen. Drapion hit Garbodor with a Thunder Fang. Garbodor, to get Drapion off, unleashed a Thunderbolt. Drapion flew back into Crobat.

Stoutland, Jellicent, and Garbodor charged their attacks. Stoutland surrounded itself with purple aura. Giga Impact was charged! Jellicent and Garbodor sent their Scald and Thunderbolt attacks into the Giga Impact to give it even more power.

Stoutland, combined with Thunderbolt and Scald, charged its Giga Impact into Drapion, Crobat, and Bronzong. Drapion hit the ground unable to battle. Somehow, Crobat and Bronzong survived the hit. The attack broke the ice on Crobat’s wing.

A gem shined in Crobat’s mouth. It was barely visible, but nothing gets past Cheren.

“Watch out, you guys. That Crobat’s got a Flying Gem. It will attack any moment,” Cheren noticed.

Crobat was there one second and not the next. In a flash, it was gone. When it reappeared, it was circling around the three opposite Pokemon. Crobat just circled and circled the Pokemon. It finally decided to strike. Its target: Garbodor.

“Jellicent, guard Garbodor now,” Marlon yelled.

Crobat stopped circling and struck. Jellicent threw itself in front of Garbodor. The attack knocked Jellicent into Garbodor and they both hit the ground. They were both unable to battle. On the bright side, Cursed Body had activated!

The battle came down to Stoutland versus Crobat and Bronzong.

Stoutland jumped up high and hit Crobat. Crobat was hurling toward the ground. Stoutland flung itself down at Crobat with Ice Fang but was stopped by a pink beam. Bronzong trapped Stoutland inside of Extrasensory! Crobat flew up and recovered.

The Extrasensory slung Stoutland into the wall.

“Get up, Stoutland! You’ve got to!”

Stoutland stood up. Crobat’s arms were crossed and secreting venom. The Cross Poison was roaring towards Stoutland! Stoutland used Protect. The force field appeared in front of the hole in the wall and Stoutland became protected. Crobat bounced off. Stoutland launched out of the wall and knocked Crobat out with Ice Fang. It was down to Bronzong.

Glowing again, Bronzong flew at Stoutland with Gyro Ball. Stoutland knew it didn’t have time. It was now or never. It had to end it. Stoutland sent itself to collide with Bronzong. Bronzong hit the ground hard. Stoutland won.

“You learned Fire Fang in the nick of time! Thanks so much, Stoutland,”

Cheren encouraged.

“We’ve got to get out of here. But where’s the way out?”

“I know we do, Marlon. Roxie, do you know?”

“No, Cheren, I don’t…”

A flash brightened the whole cave, blinding everyone in it. Cheren, Roxie, Marlon, and their Pokemon were teleported out of the cave and to the exit in Icirrus City.

“Three gym leaders teleporting to the exit, huh?” Grey was standing on the steps leading up to Icirrus City. “I bet Uxie did that. Team Underworld has it and their base is Twist Mountain, so it would make sense.”

None of the three gym leaders knew Grey, but he knew them. Being the nerd that he is, he has studied every famous person in Unova that there is.

Grey and Cheren went to the Icirrus Gym together. They got to know each other. Roxie and Marlon, however, went to the Icirrus Shipyard to catch a boat to Humilau City. Marlon needed to get back to his gym and Roxie would go too.

“I challenge you, Brycen, to a gym battle,” Grey declared when he opened the doors to the Icirrus Pokemon Gym. The gym was all one big icy battlefield. Literally, the whole room was covered in ice. The gym itself was cold. Pillars of ice stuck out of the ground.

Brycen jumped down from the ceiling like a ninja. Beartic did the same. “I accept.”

The referee announced, “This will be a three-on-three battle. Brycen will not be allowed to substitute, but the challenger will. Alright, let the battle-“

“I’m here,” Purple screamed.

“Purple!? This should be fun,” Grey said.

Brycen asked, “Would you guys like a tag battle? You two will battle me.”

The referee continued, “Each side will use four Pokemon. Let the battle begin!”

“Duosion, I need you!”

“Braviary, your assistance is needed!”

“Good choices. Vanillish and Cryogonal, come fight with me!”

Azelf, accompanying Purple, floated over and stayed with Cheren during the match. The battle would now begin!

“Braviary, use Rock Slide on the opposing Pokemon,” Grey forcefully said.

“Duosion, use Flash Canon after the rocks hit,” Purple seceded.

Little pockets opened up in the air above Cryogonal and Vanillish. Rocks hit the two, knocking them to the ground. Duosion sent a roaring gray beam of Flash Canon at them. It hit! Vanillish flung back and hit the ice hard. Cryogonal stood its ground. While Cryogonal survived, Vanillish was out of the battle quick.

“Very well. We’re just getting warmed up. My third Pokemon, Glaceon, will chill you two to the core!”

“Bring it on,” Purple quietly said to himself.

“Glaceon and Cryogonal, double Blizzard attack!”

The two Blizzard attacks formed one giant Blizzard. This attack hit Braviary and Duosion hard. Both hit the ground unable to battle.

“And with an amazing comeback, Brycen takes the lead,” the referee said.

“Ah! Escavalier, come out and help us take the lead,” Purple implored.

Grey continued, “Emboar, come out too!”

“Escavalier, Iron Head on Glaceon!”

“Fire Punch on Cryogonal, Emboar!”

Escavalier’s head glowed black as coal. Its body zoomed across the field. Before Glaceon could even blink, it was being hit with Iron Head like a hammer on a nail. At the same time, Emboar hit Cryogonal with Fire Punch. When the residing smoke from the collisions cleared, Cryogonal was still able to battle!

“That would be Reflect, kids.”

Escavalier zipped over and gave Cryogonal an Iron Head. It, too, was now unable to battle.

“Beartic, come stop these young’uns! Rock Smash!”

Escavalier, still on Brycen’s side, was hit hard by Beartic’s Rock Smash. Escavalier slid back to Purple and Grey’s side. It was out. Emboar versus Beartic would decide the match.

“Grey, you’ve got to win! We have to get our badges,” Purple encouraged. “I’ll be right back. My Xtransciever is ringing.”

Purple ran outside. The gym was inside a cave practically. Snow covered the gym completely. Purple took out his Xtransciever and answered it.

“Hello? Ah, Alder!”

“Yes, Purple? Hi. I called the three brothers.”

“How did it go!?”

“They don’t know that all three of them will be there, but they all three promised to meet you at the rendezvous spot.”

Purple cheered, “Thanks so much, Alder! This means so much to me!”

Purple hung up with Alder and called Brittany to see how she was doing on her own.

“Hey! Where have you gotten to? Are you okay?”

“Purple, I’m fine. You don’t have to keep checking up on me. I just reached Humilau City!”

“That’s grea-“

Cheren walked outside and joined Purple.

“Purple, you might want to see this.”

He hung up with Alder and walked inside. What he saw was incredible.
    Last edited by OnceUponATime; 3rd April 2013 at 1:07 AM.
    My Writings:
    Slipping Into Sinnoh!

Cliffhanger much? Lol

Let's see. I don't think that's it's safe for Azelf and Mespirit to be floating around like that. You dont know what will happen. I think I'm understanding what's going on with the sprits too. Keldeo I'm not sure yet, but the Swordsmen are a positive. Im getting the feeling that the climax is close. *claps and squeels in glee like little girl*

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast