Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sign up: Descent [R]

Yeah, I've eliminated Adventurer now, just between herald and guard because I see his role in the guild as kind of being muscle but he could still have that role and have herald. (writing through this stuff helps me figure it out).

EDIT: Ok, I've decided to go with Herald. I think his role in the guild may simply lead to him being recognized as a protector of sorts.
    Last edited by 493pkmns; 15th September 2012 at 5:03 AM.

I'd go with Herald. And Travis and Gamma are accepted, good job on those.

Once again,someone has made some awesome OCs! Accepted Billy!

As soon as 493 picks a class, I believe we can start.

Heck yeah! Yahoo!

Well, as I edited, I have indeed picked herald in the hopes that Tobias' role within the guild may lead to him being recognized as a protector/muscle kind of role. For field work.

Also, If we are starting, you should post a link to the main thread. And I probably will have to wait 'till tomorrow to start posting, seeing as how it is midnight here in Montreal.

He means here Storm. XD And goodnight! I hope to see you tomorrow!

It is also midnight where I live.

I have a thing to write, so we may start tomorrow. It is pretty late, and I may have to turn in soon. But we will almost undoubtedly begin tomorrow. With that, I have a question:

You guys ready for this? I have an overall idea for plot in mind, and it'll be worth the wait. I'm also reshaping the Pokemon world. There will be pretty much no familiar landmarks, so keeping that in mind is best for when pondering the landscape.

You mean we are going to RP in this thread? No. It needs to be in a separate thread from the sign-ups. Post a thread with the same/similar title in the RPG thread (one level up from Sign Ups). That is where the Role-Playing takes place.

And yes I am ready assuming I can come back and add Suicune later.

Yeah,lets do it tomorrow. My eyes are about to fall out of my sockets. Heh heh..But hey,can't wait for the link here! And it shall be fun,it's a new world after all.

You can add them at any time. No, I do not mean that. I know how RPing works here, E. There needs to be a different area.

And the link will be posted first thing when I get up tomorrow. Night all, and dream of the new world your about to see.

Okay! See ya!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...0#post15110690.

Descent is officially up! Sorry for the small starting post, it's the exposition. You will almost always see bigger or the same size posts from me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123