Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The most annoying thing that happened to you

Default The most annoying thing that happened to you

For me, I was trying to catch a Gible in Wayward Cave, on my sixth time restarting platinium and Ohhh what do i see? A GOLD SHINY GEOGUDE.

I`m all busted to see a shiny pokemon but then 2 sec after I fear for one but only one thing...

You can guess it, right? SELFDESTRUCTION

And you know what happened, exactly what i feared. ****ING SELFDESTRUCT

P.S. I only had Poke Balls since i restarted the game and I only defeated second badge. I did throw a Poke Ball in hope it would catch it before it explodes, but it did not xD

Your turn now!
    Last edited by bobandbill; 18th June 2012 at 2:53 AM.
    Let the ice crystals fall
    Let the almighty colors fade away
    Let the snow blanket the old anew

Also, Quick Balls are handy. I caught a shiny Geodude first round by using a Quick Ball; it did not have a turn on Self Destructing on me.
    Last edited by bobandbill; 18th June 2012 at 2:56 AM. Reason: removing part in response to thread title

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Yeah, there's no need for that sort of thread title, even if the thread topic itself is alright. Hence editing it out (and removing some hence off-topic posts about an old title).

EDIT: And done. Carry on talking about annoying things that happened to you while playing DPPt.

All I can say would be something about receiving a lot of hax in the odd battle here and there. Never had a shiny explode on me, and the ones I encountered that could use Roar I purposefully had a backup (was chaining for shiny Houndour so made use of a Lileep with Suction Caps for safety's sake). Annoying to set up for I guess but workable.

The roaming moltres in Platinum was a right bugger for me to catch as well; many attempts wasted on that now boxed Pokemon.
    Last edited by bobandbill; 18th June 2012 at 2:59 AM.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Fan Art Reviews: toufu's Manga! Check out neat art of Golduck and Shinx, among others!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Thanks bobandbill. ^-^

Anyhow, I ran into a purple Wurmple in Sapphire during one of my early playthroughs. I thought my game was glitching, so I shut it off. You guessed it; it was shiny.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

Well...
    TURN ONE:

A wild Deino appeared!
    -Shiny noise-
    Go! Rrawrie!
    Rain used one Quick Ball!
    'Metal whizzing sound-
    Me: YESH CRITICAL CAPTURE!
    Pokeball: Whizzz, -Pop-
    Aww, it was so close too!

TURN TWO:

Rrawrie, use bite! -Anticipation that it would be HP lowered, Rrawrie was the same level-
    -Bite-
    It's not very effective...
    A critical hit!
    The wild Deino fainted!

ME: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! DANG.

- Rrawwr ;4;
    Rawr. I have Event Movie 14 Uft!
    Eehe, RAWR!

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    Yeah, there's no need for that sort of thread title, even if the thread topic itself is alright. Hence editing it out (and removing some hence off-topic posts about an old title).

EDIT: And done. Carry on talking about annoying things that happened to you while playing DPPt.

All I can say would be something about receiving a lot of hax in the odd battle here and there. Never had a shiny explode on me, and the ones I encountered that could use Roar I purposefully had a backup (was chaining for shiny Houndour so made use of a Lileep with Suction Caps for safety's sake). Annoying to set up for I guess but workable.

The roaming moltres in Platinum was a right bugger for me to catch as well; many attempts wasted on that now boxed Pokemon.
    Well I couldn't use quick balls since I only had PokeBalls on me. It was a pure luck encounter.
    Let the ice crystals fall
    Let the almighty colors fade away
    Let the snow blanket the old anew

Testing a new team in the Battle Tower, getting all the way to the Tower Tycoon. Only his Cresselia left against my own Cresselia which had 5 Calm Minds under its belt.
    And I lost the battle since I played so damn stupidly. That is probably the most annoying moment I have experienced in the Sinnoh games.
    I'm not the one you need, but I'll be there to guide you
    I'll show the world to you, and everything I've been through

A broken mind, a battered song, a spark of magic won't keep you strong
    But maybe it's been in you all along

In 4th gen, it's a tie between fainting a shiny Camerupt because of a misclick, watching a shiny Geodude Selfdestruct on me, and having 100% accurate moves miss five or more times in a row in the fog.

In 5th gen, it's between fainting a shiny Timburr and losing my 77th match in the Battle Subway because both my Pokemon froze on the same turn.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

I did 2 hours of traning and i saved i turned it back on it said that it lost my data or something like that and i had to do 2 hours of traning again in platinum
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos

It was when I spent many hours training and forgetting to save and accidentally turned off my system. Now I have to make up for it...

Credit to Riataro from EGC

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

My game froze when I was going to beat Aaron of the elite four
    73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature
    Gavin

Caught a Shiny Gyarados in Diamond while fishing north of Floaroma for the Pokédex. Great success.

Two days later, HeartGold and SoulSilver are announced.

All of my raqe.

In Pearl, I swept Palmer's Rhyperior and Dragonite with my Espeon after 2 failed attempts. Then, his Milotic came up and put my Espeon to sleep. All went downhill from there.

seeing tens of thousands of pkmn but not finding any shinies EVER
    my party in blk-
    I know my party has 2 dark types but i like them.
    I play rs sometimes-cain004
    black FC 4942-9288-6030

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I was trying to catch Giratina in Turnback cave. I lowered it's HP to red and began throwing Dusk Balls at it. It refused to be caught and the battle went on so long that it eventually ran out of PP, used Struggle, and killed itself. That was probably the most annoying thing for me.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/15gwhg5.png[/IMG]
    Follow me: Tumblr | Twitter

Ah the most annoying thing happen to me. Well for starters i obtain all pokemon without cheats. so gba games trasfered all pokemon up to diamond. then recently got zoura and celbi and arceus etc etc. well i loaded in my dimamond to trade all of them to white. and found my game completley erased. My son decided he wanted to start a new game. well he did over 450 plus pokemon erased. OUCH is all i can say. oh this is also from the gamecube with the link.

One time I forgot to save in Pokemon Pearl before facing Giratina, with 2 hours worth of game I had done since I last saved. I failed to catch it, and had to return to where I last saved to still try and catch it again.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

broke the chain at 39th when i was chaining a Dunsparce and chain broke at 38th when i was chaining a Larvitar

On my 4th run on Pokemon Diamond, I had to soft rest to get a shiny Dialga. The moment it happened. I was in complete shocked, it worked the 23rd time. Annoyed was, but when I was about to capture Diagla with a Ultra Ball, I accidentally sneeze while my eyes was closed and what happens, ding dong a master ball. I was to be either happy or depressed about it.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

This is pretty common but the most annoying thing that happened to me was defeating a pokemon i really wanted. That happened to me countless times!!

Maggie

Buddy

Eliott

Mr. G

Donnie

Drifline

Genny

-ZIVA

Going through that route before Celestic Town while being too lazy to bring something with Defog.

EVERY BATTLE IS A GODDAMN MISSFEST

The most annoying thing that's ever happend to me was definetely trying to catch giratina on diamond. I sat there throwing everything I had at it it must of been almost half an hour before I let my friend try and he caught it with a FAST BALL.
    I love video games !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid View Post
    Going through that route before Celestic Town while being too lazy to bring something with Defog.

I know that feel... King Kong used Fire Punch! It missed! King Kong used Fire Punch! It missed! And so on...
    Click on these Pokémon to make them happy and healthy!:

Spoiler:- Credits:

Pokémon Red Water-monotype challenge team:

Pokémon Emerald Water-monotype challenge team:
    Pokémon Fire Red Nuzlocke challenge team:

Man, That was horrifying. Every move I make,it miss and miss and mis and so on....

Oh God THIS. JUST THIS.
    I wanted to smash my DS just going through that route.
    "I want you to make me a stepping stone so everyone can shine…!"

Ice Friend Safari - Snover / Bergmite / Cloyster
    Current and temporary Friend Safari is Grass - Tangela / Swadloon / Maractus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast