Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Do you think Black&White 2 should go back to the Gen IV style instead of 3D?

I don't really find any use in going back to the former Gens. Each one is an improvement from the former.
    But if the technology is there, they could give you an option to change the view.
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Elliot View Post
    I don't really find any use in going back to the former Gens. Each one is an improvement from the former.
    But if the technology is there, they could give you an option to change the view.
    I think the technology is there... with the whole key system and all. If they really wanted to, they could do a game with every region, and you get to unlock the region you start in on other games, kinda like the whole challenge level one

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

Pokemon will only move forward, as with everything else in life. If anyone wants older 'simplistic' styles they have plenty of games already for that.

Quote Originally Posted by rovert View Post
    I think the technology is there... with the whole key system and all. If they really wanted to, they could do a game with every region, and you get to unlock the region you start in on other games, kinda like the whole challenge level one
    Yeah I've thought about that before, as I am sure most people have. Definitely neat concept, I could see them doing that as added downloadable content. But the whole thing with that is, why release DLC for like 15-20 when you can release the same content on cartridge for 40.
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

Gen five is fine just the way it is. Without a new generation old ones will get so played out and Pokemon would never be a hit.

Quote Originally Posted by escargon View Post
    I want it to be as simple as pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal. But that will never happen.

With simple i mean no 3d effects, no sprites moving, GameBoy-like music, etc.
    I think G/S/C has had the best pokemon sprites. They just evolved so much from R/B. They are my favorite to look at.

I'm fine with the 3D approach though... Although not in Pokemon sprites.

Just fix up the back sprites, longer Pokemon animations and Pokemon following and I'll be on the gravy train for pretty much life!

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Accessability on the touch-screen was a plus, as well as walking pokes. Man, I wish they added that to BW2...
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

No, I really like the 3d for the new game pokemon x & y :3
    It looks terrific
    Currently PlayingPokemon Omega Ruby

Shinys so far: ;541;

Shutting - Bump of just over a month.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456