Page 1 of 58 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity (March 24th 2013)

Default Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity (March 24th 2013)

The first image sof CoroCoro has been revealed, showing a new game for the 3DS coming this winter called Pokemon: Mysterious Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labrynth. It's coming to Japan this year. In this game, you start off as a character who turns into Pikachu as you fall into a dream. Partner Pokémon are Oshawott, Axew, Snivy & Tepig. This game is in full 3D. Unlike past games, this game appears to be standalone, rather than having two versions
    It features a variety of Pokémon including Pokémon from Unova such as Gurdurr, Hydreigon and Virizion. You receive Quest Requests from Dunsparce, Cofagrigus runs a store, to which we don't know the details. Rampardos runs the Treasure Store. Kecleon returns, having the usual Goods store, with many items around it.
    http://www.serebii.net/corocoro101.jpg
    http://www.serebii.net/corocoro102.jpg

Coolest of cool beans!

A 3D Mystery Dungeon eh? Can't wait to give that a try. Is it confirmed that you can only play as Pikachu or will it be like past installments where you could be a variety? Whatever the case, I will be getting it most likely when it comes to the USA.

Been Playing Poke'mon Since Red and Blue!
    Poke'Experts! UNITE!

Not until this moment have I been willing to fork out money to buy a 3DS.
    The graphics look intriguing - very reminiscent of Animal Crossing. Even the text boxes....
    Last edited by Poetry; 13th September 2012 at 7:51 AM.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    Not until this moment have I been willing to fork out money to buy a 3DS.
    The graphics look intriguing - very reminiscent of Animal Crossing.
    Thank you! I was thinking the exact same thing.
    I will probably only be this game if we can play as more than Pikachu tough...I mean I love Pikachu, but I want to have more variation if I want to replay the game.

Yeah is pikachu a forced pokemon? I wan't to be something else!
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

We're unsure. May have been a mistranslation.

YAY! lets just hope the Pikachu thing is just a mistranslation though, as I was looking forward to playing as a Snivy/Zorua/Something that isn't Pikachu.

EDIT: I can't hide it anymore. OMG OMG OMG OMG YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!
    Now to hope they don't pull a blazing/stormy/lightning adventure on us...

EDIT2: Oh god yeah. If they pull a Blazing/Stormy/Lightning I'll hunt them down! Or I'll buy a JP 3DS solely for that reason... (believe me. If they pull that off, I WILL buy a JP 3DS).
    Rank Up! I never want to leave this paradise... HUH!? They announced new PMD's!? I have to pack my bags, NOW!
    Last edited by dirkac; 13th September 2012 at 9:43 AM.

A new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game! OMG! Yes! Yes! Yes!

EDIT: Oh gosh yeah! If they pull a Blazing/Stormy/Lightning on us, I'll be very disappointed. Lets hope it has a great storyline like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky. It'll be interesting if they can top that one! The player is turned into a Pokemon so that's a good start!
    Last edited by Aura Flare Riolu; 13th September 2012 at 9:08 AM.

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

I am curious if this game will be like Blazing/Stormy/Lightning or like mystery dungeon explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky. I hope it will be like TDS because BSL were only released in Japan and as far as I know were much simpler games than TDS.
    Friend Codes:

HeartGold: 0218 7650 9884 White:5157 9938 2000
    White 2 (Japanese Version): 5286 8510 6691

I wonder who's developing this one. Didn't they say Chunsoft was too tied up with other games to make a PMD title?

In any case, I really doubt they'd force Pikachu on you. I'm not seeing any text that would indicate that to be the case, either (The only specific mention of Pikachu on the scans being that it's one of the choices).

I hope we can evolve before beating the game this time.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

The graphics looks very well.

I hope for an early international release of this game.

Hopefully we will get more informations soon.

Can't freaking wait. I spent so much time on explorers of time.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I just remembered something. They posted the PMD challenge right before this got announced. Odd.
    (and just when I was playing Sky, I'm now too hyped up to play it).

Well well well. now we continue on the journey in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Universe! Sweet bonus! One of the Pics showed Pikachu falling from the heavens.

Uhh ... ain't that what happened to Pokepark's Pikachu on the first installment? Looks like we will be introduced in a SPLAT!!!

Who knows, Would this mystery dungeon be possibly be connected to the fan made timeline of the main series?
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

Bout time they announced Mystery Dungeon 3. I'm hoping it'll be like TDS, I thoroughly enjoyed those games. Looks good so far, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I hope it has post-release DLC missions to extend the gameplay.

Yea, If we we're forced to play as Crap Pikachu, I would be very annoyed. I loved the Personality test system, it was truly what made Mystery Dungeon Unique, besides the Epic Music

So I wonder how this Versions arrangement of I don't want to say goodbye will be like. THey need to top it, and that will be crazy hard to do.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

I really don't want to have to buy a 3DS, but...

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

I seriously jumped up and down like a mad woman when I found out! My sister I'd gone nuts! lol I'm so happy about this! As much as I love Pikachu I too hope he isn't a forced character because I like the variety the quiz gives you.

Name: Drainer
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I hope this game allows us to be lots of different pokemon like the others. Also hoping you can evolve before beating the game >.>

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Looks like I'll be getting a 3DS now. The 3D looks nice. I wonder what the story will be this time? Can't wait to find out!
    Black 2 (Badge quest): Flare Lv.16, Aerial Lv.18, Lava Lv.10, Aura Lv.14, Beacon Lv.15, MEOWTH Lv.100 (I know I suck at nicknaming. That's why I never nickname anybody, but for this I will be with the exception of shinies. Also, MEOWTH is only for making money with Pickup.)

Badge count: 1
    Shiny count: 1

Current shiny hunt:0/641
    Shinies:X2 (M/F),,(F)

Am I seriously the only one that hates this new 3d style? They coulda just made it ...well, "better" (atleast to me) in 2d. This just dosn't look right in 3d...

And the title sounds like something ripped from professer layton.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And Sakurai's freedom has ended. Time for him to come back and be our slave to release extremely vague snapshots every five days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    "Stare into my eyes and be hypnotized by my cuteness!"

Woo! A PMD game! *Hopes Munna is a starter* Hey, if Axew can be a starter, why not Munna? Though, Axew has the anime behind it, but when have the games cared about the anime?

A new PMD game! YAY!

Not sure how I feel about them using the 3D models instead of the cute little sprites from the previous games, though. At least it looks like the little boxes when a Pokemon is speaking are kept, and I love the design of the town. Can't wait to learn more!
    Formerly known as EeveeandKirliafan.

Check out my fanfic! Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance

Latest chapter: Chapter 39: "I... I really didn’t mean for it to turn out this way…"

Also, for those interested in Winx Club: A Wizard's Perspective

Page 1 of 58 123451151 ... LastLast