Thread: Pokemon Conquest DLC

Default Pokemon Conquest DLC

Main site says the "windows" for the DLC episodes are closed now. Is it still possible to obtain them? Doesn't quite seem worth getting otherwise, with a large chunk of the game and some of the best warlords permanently locked out for me.

The DLC is actually a very small portion of the game, and it doesn't lock you from obtaining any of the warlords either (you can still obtain them in other missions), except for the 3rd rank of one warlord. That's not as big of a deal because only one other warlord even has a Rank 3, and that's your character. While the windows for download may be closed, but you can still obtain them, though. If you input the following passwords in the game, you can unlock the DLC.

Keiji's mission: EDw8w2HaRn
    Motonari & Motochika: J2TRZXPUm3
    Okuni's mission: gauRnak2nR
    Ranmaru's mission: 2aL38Ek2Rx
    Reshiram: 2rz3XFEKxR
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    The DLC is actually a very small portion of the game, and it doesn't lock you from obtaining any of the warlords either (you can still obtain them in other missions), except for the 3rd rank of one warlord. That's not as big of a deal because only one other warlord even has a Rank 3, and that's your character. While the windows for download may be closed, but you can still obtain them, though. If you input the following passwords in the game, you can unlock the DLC.

Keiji's mission: EDw8w2HaRn
    Motonari & Motochika: J2TRZXPUm3
    Okuni's mission: gauRnak2nR
    Ranmaru's mission: 2aL38Ek2Rx
    Reshiram: 2rz3XFEKxR
    Really? The section on Serebii main site gave me the impression that the DLC episodes were somewhat substantial but I guess not.
    Anyway, cheers fella! Much appreciated, I shall be getting that game forthwith.

Quote Originally Posted by DjangoCribbs View Post
    Really? The section on Serebii main site gave me the impression that the DLC episodes were somewhat substantial but I guess not.
    Anyway, cheers fella! Much appreciated, I shall be getting that game forthwith.
    Yeah, Serebii doesn't have those passwords listed, but at this point, they're the only way to get the DLC. Since after the first ending, the game is a series of stories you get to choose, most of the DLC is access to another story you don't have yet. The Reshiram one is the most substantial DLC, though, since not having it does lock you out of getting Reshiram.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia