Page 27 of 58 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity (March 24th 2013)

how do you do it lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Still postgame only, though you can do it in dungeons now instead of having to go to a special location.
    wait wit do u mean by you can do it in dungeon? i don't get it...

When a Pokemon reaches the appropriate level for evolution in a dungeon, it can just choose to evolve on the spot.

The same applies to the other evolution methods.

ok thanks. but also... what does the pikachu password do on wonder mail? does it let you recruit that pokemon becasue nothing has happend

Actually, apart from your character and partner, all your other pokemon can evolve before the end credits. Of course you have to obtain their respective evolutionary items via Beartic's mini game first, which is randomly generated. Level wise, you just raise them to that level.

Coronis~

Myths of the Pokemon world. Created just for fun :)

Quote Originally Posted by ethanvolcano21 View Post
    ok thanks. but also... what does the pikachu password do on wonder mail? does it let you recruit that pokemon becasue nothing has happend
    It gives you a special flag. I've not worked out what that flag does yet

Quote Originally Posted by Coronis View Post
    Actually, apart from your character and partner, all your other pokemon can evolve before the end credits. Of course you have to obtain their respective evolutionary items via Beartic's mini game first, which is randomly generated. Level wise, you just raise them to that level.

Coronis~
    Oh, sweet! I will do so many things with this new feature... >: )

I have every right to be the better person for no reason whatsoever. Life is about doing the right thing and leaving people with a good idea of who you are and what your ideals are.

Please click! I'll give you a cookie! :3

If this game only has 144 pokemon, I will NOT be purchasing this game.
    i hate everything, including happiness.

Well, APPARENTLY, a lot people don't seem to like the game very much.

It's actually pretty sad, because from what i've seen, the game is great. Nope, i really don't care about only having 144 Pokémon very much, especially since a lot of my favorites are here. The only thing that disappoints me is the lack of variety in dungeons. Ah well, i'll probably still get it if it comes out outside of japan.

I don't care about the small number ok pokemon, personally. It's almost the same amount as Red and Blue on GB anyway, so it's like memories.

BTW, did TPCI ever confirm this for NA? I really, really want this game badly, and I don't wanna import to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshi View Post
    Well, APPARENTLY, a lot people don't seem to like the game very much.

It's actually pretty sad, because from what i've seen, the game is great. Nope, i really don't care about only having 144 Pokémon very much, especially since a lot of my favorites are here. The only thing that disappoints me is the lack of variety in dungeons. Ah well, i'll probably still get it if it comes out outside of japan.
    Wow all your favorites must've been the Pokemon from the 5th gen. There's only 33 Pokemon that aren't from Unova. Compared to the 493.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

I agree, if they mixed them up very well, or went with only Unova pokemon it wouldn't bother me as much. For some reason.

Hey Serebii, or other people who have this game and played it. I have a question.

How do i use Protein/Iron/Calcium/Zinc ? I've typed the password and i have them in my inventory, but when i try to give it to my Pokemon, it equips itself to the Pokemon, instead of the Pokemon eating it.

Is there any specific way you have to give the Vitamins to your Pokemon in order to boost them?

Quote Originally Posted by hawkmbl View Post
    I don't care about the small number ok pokemon, personally. It's almost the same amount as Red and Blue on GB anyway, so it's like memories.

BTW, did TPCI ever confirm this for NA? I really, really want this game badly, and I don't wanna import to play it.
    Not yet, but they typically wait for a month or two before launch. Patience

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Wow all your favorites must've been the Pokemon from the 5th gen. There's only 33 Pokemon that aren't from Unova. Compared to the 493.
    What!?!? I hated the lack of 2nd and 3rd gen Pokemon in Pokemon Rumble. I won't be satisfied unless at least half of every pokemon I see ins't 5th gen. I need all 669!!! If they have dunsparse, but not torchic, I will rage!

Also one more question.

How the hell do i attack the Final Boss? NO ATTACK works on it!

EDIT: Nevermind. Thanks to Serebii's Discoveries Thread, i've realized i have to keep attack this thing.
    Last edited by Nightstar1994; 2nd December 2012 at 9:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FireHawkDelta View Post
    What!?!? I hated the lack of 2nd and 3rd gen Pokemon in Pokemon Rumble. I won't be satisfied unless at least half of every pokemon I see ins't 5th gen. I need all 669!!! If they have dunsparse, but not torchic, I will rage!
    Sorry man, the torchic line isn't in the game. Check the main site to see which ones are in it.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

TBH, the 144 Pokémon thing makes me sceptical that it might not be released outside of Japan, because it wouldn't sell "as the favorites aren't there" as said by NOA.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    TBH, the 144 Pokémon thing makes me sceptical that it might not be released outside of Japan, because it wouldn't sell "as the favorites aren't there" as said by NOA.
    Spin-off games without "the favourites" have been released and sold before

Part of me wants them to release another PMD before the next generation that does have all of the Pokemon, yet another part makes me feel reluctant about that...

As an aside, was that whole thing about being able to rescue people over WiFi via the Nintendo Network true, or are you now limited solely to local wireless for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Spin-off games without "the favourites" have been released and sold before
    I know, but the fact that the previous PMDs haven't been released makes me sceptical about it.

Offtopic.
    SO Wondermail isn't used anymore?
    Oh great.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I know, but the fact that the previous PMDs haven't been released makes me sceptical about it.

Offtopic.
    SO Wondermail isn't used anymore?
    Oh great.
    The WiiWare ones had all the Pokémon. They weren't released because they reviewed and sold very poorly

I can't help but wonder what the primary factor in the Wiiware PMDs poor sales was. I know the story was extremely lackluster compared to the previous ones and the number of dungeons was low compared to the other games. It did, however, retain seemingly all of the core gameplay mechanics from the previous games.

The reviews for the latest PMD are all over the board if you look practically anywhere other then Famitsu, though. Personally, the only thing that troubles me about itis the lack of Pokemon and potential lack of WiFi rescues. Everything else seems superb to me.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 3rd December 2012 at 9:43 AM.

Yeah, Wiiware had a poor story and lack of dungeons, while this game has a superb story like always and a lot of dungeons, but the 144 Pokémon thing is hurting it. Like, a lot. That's what worries me, because the game's looking great and I would love to play it, but the chances of this getting released outside of Japan are getting lower. I'm still hopeful, though.

I'm surprised you can't turn the Kami Trio into their Therian formes. Or maybe there is a way and nobody realized it yet? It would seem strange for them not to promote the Therian Formes on the same console they're only accessible with.

Page 27 of 58 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast