Page 28 of 58 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokmon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity (March 24th 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    The WiiWare ones had all the Pokmon. They weren't released because they reviewed and sold very poorly
    I hope to god that was the real reason for the absence... If Pokemon RUMBLE BLAST could come to Na, as well as the stupidly easy pokepark games, there is no reason whatsoever that this can not come to NA...

They better announce or at least mention it in tomorrow's nintendo direct.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkmbl View Post
    I hope to god that was the real reason for the absence... If Pokemon RUMBLE BLAST could come to Na, as well as the stupidly easy pokepark games, there is no reason whatsoever that this can not come to NA...

They better announce or at least mention it in tomorrow's nintendo direct.
    Well, I don't know what Nintendo Direct is, but I second your hope for an NA release date.

I think the reason that PokePark is so idiotically easy is because it looks like it was designed for young children. :/

I have every right to be the better person for no reason whatsoever. Life is about doing the right thing and leaving people with a good idea of who you are and what your ideals are.

Please click! I'll give you a cookie! :3

What did famitsu say and give for this game?

38/40

I guess they didn't care as much about the lack of Pokemon as some other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    38/40

I guess they didn't care as much about the lack of Pokemon as some other people.
    I'm seriously glad. I swear, people are making a huge deal out of this when it doesn't have to be.

I have every right to be the better person for no reason whatsoever. Life is about doing the right thing and leaving people with a good idea of who you are and what your ideals are.

Well, I haven't played much but it seems very good. Lack of pokemon is such a weird thing to complain about imo. But hey, maybe it's just me. I know some people like to make a good team made up of their favorite.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I don't think i am going to import because I don't want to buy a Japanese 3DS, but this game looks fantastic. I am just so mad that people are playing this game right now, yet there is no information on a US or European release. As a fan of mystery dungeon, the fact that the wii eshop titles never came to us made me mad, but now a full game release isnt coming either? For now I'll just give them the benefit of the doubt and maybe they'll announce it (wouldn't that be a great christmas present?) soon. But I'm just annoyed by the lack of attention for this series here in the rest of the world :\
    This "Pokemon Rainbow" rumored game is already killing me. I want it!

Also, general nintendo fans will probably like my youtube. I make unboxings and collection videos.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/EnragedSwalot?feature=mhee
    Thanks if you check it out

It's way too early to jump to the conclusion that this isn't getting a US release.

I'd be extremely surprised if it didn't, personally.

It took half a year (winter 2005 to E3 2006) for the first game to get from Japanese launch to English announcement. That is the upper-bound of time it takes to find out so far.

They've been a bit quicker with localizing the spin-offs as of late, so hopefully that holds true for this one, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshi View Post
    Yeah, Wiiware had a poor story and lack of dungeons, while this game has a superb story like always and a lot of dungeons, but the 144 Pokmon thing is hurting it. Like, a lot. That's what worries me, because the game's looking great and I would love to play it, but the chances of this getting released outside of Japan are getting lower. I'm still hopeful, though.
    So there is a story in this game. I wasn't quite sure about that, from what I've seen of the game. I'm not as worried about the lack of Pokemon (although I would've liked to recruit Zekrom and Black Kyurem), there's plenty of good Pokemon to mess around with, but the dark storyline is one of the things that drew me into the series. Without spoiling too much, could you tell me the basic premise of the storyline for this game (besides the usual human turning into a Pokemon and forming a rescue team)?

They've been a bit quicker with localizing the spin-offs as of late, so hopefully that holds true for this one, as well.
    They've been quicker with localizing everything. BW2 took 4 months to localize as opposed to the usual 6. But I wouldn't worry too much. If we don't hear anything by spring, then I'd be worried.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

It's way too early to jump to the conclusion that this isn't getting a US release.

I'd be extremely surprised if it didn't, personally.
    Indeed. It has decent, steady sales in Japan so it likely will

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    So there is a story in this game. I wasn't quite sure about that, from what I've seen of the game. I'm not as worried about the lack of Pokemon (although I would've liked to recruit Zekrom and Black Kyurem), there's plenty of good Pokemon to mess around with, but the dark storyline is one of the things that drew me into the series. Without spoiling too much, could you tell me the basic premise of the storyline for this game (besides the usual human turning into a Pokemon and forming a rescue team)?
    Your partner in this game has a dream of making a Pokemon Paradise where Pokemon from all over the world can live together, which serves as the initial driving force behind the plot, as you meet and befriend various Pokemon to help you with that task. All the while, the hero keeps having dreams about a Munna being harassed by a Hydreigon, which are their only possible clue as to their purpose for being in the world.

Things pick up a bit once you meet Umbreon and Espeon, who are researching the Magnagate; a portal that can take one to distant lands in an instant. This eventually serves as the means for the hero to act on the dreams they've been having, and that's when the plot reaches its high.

Your partner in this game has a dream of making a Pokemon Paradise where Pokemon from all over the world can live together, which serves as the initial driving force behind the plot, as you meet and befriend various Pokemon to help you with that task. All the while, the hero keeps having dreams about a Munna being harassed by a Hydreigon, which are their only possible clue as to their purpose for being in the world.

Things pick up a bit once you meet Umbreon and Espeon, who are researching the Magnagate; a portal that can take one to distant lands in an instant. This eventually serves as the means for the hero to act on the dreams they've been having, and that's when the plot reaches its high.
    Sounds pretty cool actually. Probably not as great as PMD2's storyline, but still pretty cool.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Is this true?

Spoiler:

I'm hoping they'll decide to release a better version of the game down the line with all of the Pokemon and side stories like in Sky, since I'm a lot more interested in knowing about the pasts of some of the main characters in this PMD then Explorers.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Is this true?

Spoiler:
    Pretty much.

Spoiler:

I'm really hoping that a US release date will come soon.

Other then that, I'm wondering what the reason for the human turning into a Pokemon might be. And, from what I've heard it sounds like the ending is going to be just as sad as the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Indeed. It has decent, steady sales in Japan so it likely will
    Yeah... But the same thing happened with The Last story on wii. I don't want PMD3DS to be released in Europe but not NA, that would make me ANGRY. I just hope they announce it soon... The day BW2 was announced in Japan they confirmed it for NA a few hours later. Why not for this game?

And BTW, how many months did it take for Explorers of sky to get confirmed for a localization?

Yeah... But the same thing happened with The Last story on wii.
    ...Eh? That game did get an English release in the US. A very limited one, but it did.

In any case, the PMD series is popular enough here that I don't see any reason as to why they wouldn't localize it here. I can understand why they decided against localizing the typing game, since that's not exactly a mainstream sort of spin-off.
    Black 2 FC: 3654-8394-0937

3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291 (Spearow, Swanna, Doduo)

Quote Originally Posted by lindsy95 View Post
    Pretty much.

Spoiler:
    That was a joke based on a Star Trek reference. It's actual name is
        Spoiler:

It looks like the PMD games usually take 4 months from Japanese Release to US Release Date announcement. So we should hopefully have news about an US release around February. Might not be the case though.

I. GI?I THI?U D?CH V?

Công ngh? ADSL (Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line) - du?ng thuê bao s? b?t d?i x?ng l* công ngh? bang r?ng m?i (broadband) cho phép truy nh?p Internet t?c d? cao v* m?ng thông tin s? li?u b?ng cách s? d?ng du?ng dây di?n tho?i s?n có.

Dang ký internet Viettel tr?c tuy?n

Hotline dang ký internet VIETTEL

0987.470.343 (KV H* N?i)

0989.742.123 (KV TP.HCM)

Email: Info@dichvuviettel.com

Nhân viên d?n t?n nh* tu v?n, dang ký.

D?CH V? DANG KÝ L?P D?T INTERNET VIETTEL TOÀN QU?C
    63 T?NH THÀNH. H* N?i. Bình D?nh. H* Tinh. Ninh Thu?n. Tây Ninh. HCM. B?c Liêu. H?i Duong. Nam D?nh. Ti?n Giang. D* N?ng. C* Mau. H?i Phòng. Ngh? An. Thái Bình. An Giang. C?n Tho. Hu?. Ninh Bình. Thái Nguyên. B?c Ninh. Cao B?ng. Hung Yên. Phú Yên. Vung T*u. B?c Giang. D?ng Nai. Hòa Bình. Phú Th?. Vinh Phúc. B?n Tre. D?ng Tháp. Kiên Giang. Qu?ng Ninh. Vinh Long. Bình Duong. D?c Nông. Khánh Hòa. Qu?ng Tr?. Son La. B?c K?n. Dak Lak. Lâm D?ng. Qu?ng Nam. Sóc Trang. Bình Thu?n. Gia Lai. Long An. Thanh Hóa. Yên Bái

ADSL g?m hai kênh thông tin d?ng th?i l* kênh tho?i v* kênh truy nh?p Internet (do t?n s? c?a bang tho?i v* t?n s? c?a bang truy?n s? li?u l* khác nhau). B?n có th? v?a nói chuy?n di?n tho?i, v?a v*o Internet trên cùng m?t du?ng dây di?n tho?i. B?n cung không c?n ph?i quay s? modem m?i khi k?t n?i m?ng, liên t?c gi? k?t n?i v* d?c bi?t không ph?i tr? cu?c di?n tho?i n?i h?t.

II. GÓI CU?C D?CH V?

Hi?n nay Viettel dang cung c?p 05 gói giá d?ch v? ADSL d*nh cho t?t c? các d?i tu?ng khách h*ng, c? th? nhu sau:
    Các gói d*nh cho gia dình

N?I DUNG

GÓI D?CH V? CÁ NHÂN, GIA DÌNH

N?i dung

Chi ti?t

HomeN+

Home E+

T?c d? t?i da

3072/512 Kbps

4096/512 Kbps

Ti?n *ch co b?n

Có th? s? d?ng các ?ng d?ng co b?n: tin t?c, g?i nh?n mail, chat, g?i di?n th?ai qu?c t? Internet, nghe nh?c tr?c tuy?n.

S? d?ng nh?ng ?ng d?ng co b?n (nhu gói Home N+) v?i ch?t lu?ng d?m b?o, ngo*i ra có th? s? d?ng h?u h?t các ?ng d?ng khác trên m?ng

Phuong án Luu lu?ng

Ph* luu lu?ng s? d?ng (t*nh trên 1MB g?i & nh?n)

08h - 17h: 95d

6 GB d?u : 42d

17h - 23h: 38d

> 6 GB: 40d

23h-08h:10d

Ph* s? d?ng t?i da (VND)

Ph* thuê bao tháng (VND)

T?ng cu?c h*ng tháng v*o cu?c phát sinh

Phuong án Tr?n gói

Ph* s? d?ng d?ch v? tr?n gói (VND)

Tu v?n ch?n gói cu?c (m?c s? d?ng/tháng)

100.000 - 200.000

x

200.000 - 300.000

x

Các gói d*nh cho Doanh nghi?p v* D?i lý công c?ng:

N?I DUNG

GÓI D?CH V? CHO DOANH NGHI?P

GÓI D?CH V? CHO
    D?I LÝ

N?i dung

Chi ti?t

Office C

Net C

Net +

T?c d? t?i da

4608/640 Kbps

5120/640 Kbps

5120/640 Kbps

Ti?n *ch co b?n

S? d?ng nh?ng ?ng d?ng co b?n v?i ch?t lu?ng d?m b?o, có th? s? d?ng h?u h?t các ?ng d?ng khác trên m?ng, kh? nang k?t n?i t? 5-10 máy.

S? d?ng t?t các ?ng d?ng cao c?p trên m?ng: xem film, game online, music, t?i file d? li?u l?n, video conference, k?t n?i 10-20 máy t*nh

S? d?ng t?t các ?ng d?ng trên m?ng: game, music, film, chat, webcam.kh? nang k?t n?i trên 20-30 máy

Phuong án Luu lu?ng

Ph* luu lu?ng s? d?ng (t*nh trên 1MB g?i & nh?n)

6 Gbytes d?u: 50d

6 Gbytes d?u: 52d

40d

8 Gbytes ti?p: 40d

8 Gbytes ti?p: 40d

Trên 14Gbytes: 25d

Trên 14Gbytes: 25d

Ph* s? d?ng t?i da (VND)

Ph* thuê bao tháng (VND)

Phuong án Tr?n gói

Ph* s? d?ng d?ch v? tr?n gói (VND)

Tu v?n ch?n gói cu?c (m?c s? d?ng/tháng)

300.000 - 400.000

x

400.000 - 500.000

x

Trên 500.000

x

Ghi chú: Các m?c giá trên chua bao g?m VAT 10%
    Quý khách có nhu c?u s? d?ng vui lòng liên h? h? tr? v* l?p d?t: 0987.470.343

III. TH? T?C DANG KÝ VÀ THAY D?I

D?i v?i cá nhân Vi?t Nam (Qu?c t?ch Vi?t Nam), sinh s?ng t?i Vi?t Nam
    • B?n sao CMND h?p l? ho?c các gi?y t? xác nh?n nhân thân khác nhu CMT quân d?i, công an.

D?i v?i cá nhân ngu?i nu?c ngo*i dang cu trú v* sinh s?ng t?i Vi?t Nam:
    • B?n sao H? chi?u
    • B?n sao Gi?y phép luu trú t?i Vi?t Nam ho?c gi?y b?o lãnh c?a m?t t? ch?c ho?c co quan có tu cách pháp nhân t?i Vi?t Nam (n?u không có gi?y b?o lãnh thì ph?i d?t c?c 2.000.000 VND. Kho?n d?t c?c n*y s? du?c ho*n tr? ngay sau khi khách h*ng ch?m d?t h?p d?ng v* ho*n t?t nghia v? thanh toán cu?c ph*).

D?i v?i Doanh nghi?p, T? ch?c ho?c Van phòng d?i di?n: Ch? ký c?a ngu?i có th?m quy?n

IV. LIÊN H? VÀ D?T HÀNG
    Quý khách h*ng vui lòng g?i di?n d?n s? hotline: 0987.470.343

C?m on quý khách h*ng dã l?a ch?n d?ch v? c?a chúng tôi !

I don't want PMD3DS to be released in Europe but not NA, that would make me ANGRY.
    If they do that, I will forever rage at Chunsoft. Seriously, that'd be a humungous troll move.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    If they do that, I will forever rage at Chunsoft. Seriously, that'd be a humungous troll move.
    Here's how I would react:

I would become as angry as AVGN, as frustrated as someone who died on ninja gaiden a thousand times, and rage as bad as I could. The last story DID eventually come out in NA, but at first it didn't. It's just with NOA's habit of not localizing lately, I've been worried sick... Even more so than Pokemon conquest. (BTW, how long did it take from JP launch to be confirmed for NA? it was a 3 month release period so if we are lucky we may have it out in February.. Maybe.

Also, on YT and other sites, people are saying it's coming out in april or june... Yet no one has confirmed anything... Which is true? I've been worrying myself sick about this in school lately too. (Yes, a Pokemon spinoff worried me more than a main game, THAT'S how awesome this game is to me... The best game I've ever played is Ys I and II on the TG CD, and this seems to be better)

Page 28 of 58 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast