Page 49 of 58 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1439

Thread: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity (March 24th 2013)

We have more DLC dungeons.

Ivy Park
    "A grassland dungeon where your moves grow more easily. Get useful items and Grass Devices exclusively for Grass types."
    Difficulty: ☆☆☆
    Blocks Required: 65 Open Blocks
    Price: $2.00
    Music: A New Adventure, Time to Say Good-Bye...

Scalchop Beach
    "A dungeon near water where your moves grow more easily. Get useful items and Water Devices exclusively for Water types."
    Blocks Required: 38 Open Blocks
    Music: Makuhita Dojo, The Escape

Kecleon Bazaar
    "A dungeon where you have a better chance to find a Kecleon Shop. The selection of goods is different there. Have fun shopping!"
    Difficulty: ☆☆☆☆
    Blocks Required: 44 Open Blocks
    Price: $2.50
    Music: Random Dungeon Theme 2, The Time Gear

Ultimate Wilds
    "A very difficult dungeon for experienced players. Can you reach floor B99F? Clear it and get a Courage Crown!"
    Difficulty: ☆☆☆☆☆
    Price: $3.50
    Music: Hidden Land, Through the Sea of Time

I must say, I like the choice of music for the last one.

Wonder why they decided to release the dungeons in such an odd order.

The Ultimate Wilds was in the last batch of JP DLC and is the hardest of the challenge dungeons they released, but they opted to release it first.

Munna keeps destroying my team. Is there a way to get about 10 revival seeds?
    I keep going back and grabbing some from the shop with my saved money but Quagsire only sells one at a time and i'm low on gold bars

Spoilers dude.

In any case, there really isn't any faster way to get reviver seeds then that.

If you really want to win, though, just use an All-Protect Orb. It makes you completely invincible for a really long time.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post

Ivy Park
    "A grassland dungeon where your moves grow more easily. Get useful items and Grass Devices exclusively for Grass types."

Scalchop Beach
    "A dungeon near water where your moves grow more easily. Get useful items and Water Devices exclusively for Water types."

Kecleon Bazaar
    "A dungeon where you have a better chance to find a Kecleon Shop. The selection of goods is different there. Have fun shopping!"

Ultimate Wilds
    "A very difficult dungeon for experienced players. Can you reach floor B99F? Clear it and get a Courage Crown!"

Time to say goodbye.

Is a DLC Song.

MUST GET NOW

Currently adventuring on the Path of No Return. Manual trap detection is a little easier now since all the rooms are mostly smaller.

Pokemon I've kept my guard against due to being especially nasty so far include:

Rufflet: Fury Attack
    Pichu: High HP and Charm
    Petlil: Sleep Powder / Growth / Absorb

Some light on what genders the pokemon may be...

On the title screen, there was a picture of a pikachu and snivy. the pikachu was a female with the heart-shaped tail. i'm pretty sure the partner pokemon has been called a male (unless i'm wrong) so maybe the main character is female?

The main character is also referred to as a "he" on multiple occasions. Which was just due to shoddy translation, since they specifically avoided mentioning any character's gender in the JP version.

On an unrelated note, I only recently realized that you can better judge how many paradise points you'll get from completing a request by looking at how much money it rewards rather then the difficulty. For instance, there are seven star requests on the challenge board that reward 1,600 and 1,650 money respectively, but they reward 400 and 550 paradise points respectively.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 4th April 2013 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Spoilers dude.

In any case, there really isn't any faster way to get reviver seeds then that.

If you really want to win, though, just use an All-Protect Orb. It makes you completely invincible for a really long time.
    Does that orb get stocked at Oodles or Quagsire's shop often?

If you want to get a bunch of items for free, do the 'Find a Magnagate missions, as the items you get during the mission that stay in your bag go to your box in the story, and the items you get for successfully completing the mission may help too.
    Got my copy of X!

Magnagate missions are probably your best bet, as the Oodles of Orbs shop only rarely stocks them, and the standard shops never stock them ever.

They did release a Wondermail code that gives you five of them, though.

I've found all of my All Protect Orbs in the starmie mini game.

I decided to try the Path of No Return on a whim using Meloetta, as there was a psychic V-wave.

So far, it's going smoothly (At floor 40 presently), thanks to me having found a pair of X-ray Specs on the second floor. They're extremely useful, as you won't have to waste time searching blindly for supplies, nor do you have to worry about getting jumped by enemy Pokemon once the floors become dark.

I noticed that after a certain number of floors, however, that the enemy Pokemon started gaining team skills and they also began to use items like they used to in the previous PMD games. I kind of wish they didn't reserve that only for the level 5 dungeons.

I'm confused. I was just told my partner and I could evolve but there is no explanation of how to evolve anywhere.

spent a good 2 hours doing Magnagates today and 5 of the 6 i did ended up being "Track" dungeons. Ancient track and Healing Track being examples. Makes me wonder how many types of magnagates there are.

also got me thinking though, does the deposit box have a limit on the money and items it can hold?
    Last edited by pikasaur; 5th April 2013 at 4:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pikasaur View Post
    spent a good 2 hours doing Magnagates today and 5 of the 6 i did ended up being "Track" dungeons. Ancient track and Healing Track being examples. Makes me wonder how many types of magnagates there are.

also got me thinking though, does the deposit box have a limit on the money and items it can hold?
    If you notice yourself getting the same type of Magnagate dungeon, it's likely because of the color of the object you're using as the gate, which makes you more likely to enter a certain type of dungeon.

I'm not even sure how many different dungeon types there are, but it seems like virtually every type you can encounter in the main game is available. I've personally gotten:

Cave
    Undersea cave
    Icy cave
    Volcano
    Desert
    Wasteland
    Beach
    Cliffs
    Plains
    Forest (Day and night version)
    Tundra
    Ruins (Reserved for dungeons where you fight a legendary Pokemon at the end)

As for the deposit box, there's enough space for it to hold every single type of item, and up to 999 of each, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I'm confused. I was just told my partner and I could evolve but there is no explanation of how to evolve anywhere.
    Just gain a level, then you'll get a prompt to evolve like you would with a normal Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post

Ivy Park

Scalchop Beach

Kecleon Bazaar

Ultimate Wilds

Meep, the music of the first abd last ones... I guess I might buy it anyway.

I already know tey won't but I really want Blizzard Island Rescue Team Medley as a DLC Music :P

I've noticed that there's a really high appearance rate for devices on the 14th floor of the Pika Land, Ivy Park, and Scalchop Beach (Enough that you can potentially find more then one on the same floor), but they don't seem to appear on any other floors (Excluding the 15th, because there's always one there).

I hope they release the dungeon for Axew soon so I can max out my Deino and Hydreigon easily. They honestly seem like they'd need it to stat a chance against the legendaries, since the latter is almost max level, but still gets two hit KO'd by them.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 5th April 2013 at 11:00 AM.

If you notice yourself getting the same type of Magnagate dungeon, it's likely because of the color of the object you're using as the gate, which makes you more likely to enter a certain type of dungeon.

I'm not even sure how many different dungeon types there are, but it seems like virtually every type you can encounter in the main game is available. I've personally gotten:

Cave
    Undersea cave
    Icy cave
    Volcano
    Desert
    Wasteland
    Beach
    Cliffs
    Plains
    Forest (Day and night version)
    Tundra
    Ruins (Reserved for dungeons where you fight a legendary Pokemon at the end)

As for the deposit box, there's enough space for it to hold every single type of item, and up to 999 of each, as well.
    I thought the magnagates were random and that size and color of the Scanned Object didnt mean anything. Regardless, i scanned a Wall Clock this morning and got a 6 Star Dungeon.

That list of Dungeon types Surprized me as everything so far in the main game has been caves and one forest. Cant wait to see the Volcano Dungeon in the Main Game now.
    Last edited by pikasaur; 5th April 2013 at 1:09 PM.

I just saw the new DLC on Serebii News... It appears that you can now indirectly buy rare drops with micro transactions >.>

I don't have the game yet, not even the demo. Because I live in Europe! **** me, right?

My FC (Y): 3995-6945-2972 (Fairy) ||Banner Credit to Sworn Metalhead!
    Trainer's Card ||
    http://9gag.com/chrysaries || Pokememes/Memebase||Battle FC: 3182 4147 0411
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I'm not going to lie you have the best stuff around xD

After the Axew DLC gets released i'll have about $8 left in points and I plan to use it on more DLC. Which ones should I get? The ones i'm missing that are currently out are Scalchop Beach(Because I'm a Dewott), Kecelon Bazarr, and that 99 floor dungeon(Absolutely no interest in this one). I might buy that Sweets DLC

I've noticed that there's a really high appearance rate for devices on the 14th floor of the Pika Land, Ivy Park, and Scalchop Beach (Enough that you can potentially find more then one on the same floor), but they don't seem to appear on any other floors (Excluding the 15th, because there's always one there).

I hope they release the dungeon for Axew soon so I can max out my Deino and Hydreigon easily. They honestly seem like they'd need it to stat a chance against the legendaries, since the latter is almost max level, but still gets two hit KO'd by them.
    That's mainly because story hydreigon is weak compared to most other dragon types. I have no clue why, but when I use him in the FOUR STAR boss battles he dies in one hit from anything...

I have a question and i hope it hasnt been asked before, sorry but i didnt wanna go through62 pages trying to see if it actually was asked before. Anyways, my question is, you know the sparkly stuff on the ground it usually gives you an item when you walk over it, but a couple of times I have encountered sparkles on the ground that are a little darker and nothing happens when i walk over it with my pokemon. And no its not because my bag is full. So can someone tell me what to do with those. I think it looks like the sparkling looked aand the tree that you could push over in the beginning to make a bridge but I pressed a in front of it and nothing happened. Thanks and sorry if this is a stupid question lol.

I'm so flabbergasted at the story now.

Spoiler:- Story:

Love this game.
    Last edited by Manna; 6th April 2013 at 12:42 AM.

Where is Meloetta at? I've walked around my Paradise each time I beat a mission but she won't appear

Page 49 of 58 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast