Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1439

Thread: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity (March 24th 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by hawkmbl View Post
    New DLC... And one of them includes a theme from RRT called "The Giant star approaches"... Where is this theme from in that game? And since we have all the DLC Japan has, will there be more? I want one that has the PMD 2 Ending themes...
    just in case someone here hasn't played it

Spoiler:- just in case:

either way looks like I'm gonna have to replay the game again soon. So much I've forgotten about Rescue Team

well there is something they left out of ours like choosing your partner's gender. maybe that'll be a dlc later. If we're lucky maybe more starters....but I doubt it unless sales on all these dlc were good. They'd probably see it better just to make a new game than add dlc. Who knows though, they may surprise us with some surprising dlc like TT, ST, or Destiny Tower. Something along those line just updated. Maybe even some dlc to show us Yveltal or Xerneas as legendary battles.
    Last edited by Chakra1412; 18th April 2013 at 10:31 PM.

Thanks. Got it for that reason.

But is it me, or am I the only one who can not stand the facebook comments on Pokemon's official facebook page regarding the new DLC? They are literally annoying comments like "GIVE US DLC FOR THIS POKEMON TO BE INCLUDED IN THE GAME!!!" or "ON DISC DLC IS A BAD MOVE ON NINTENDO'S PART, And it drives me nuts... It's like they don't know anything about this game...

And DLC pokemon? THINK ABOUT IT. Why would I want to pay 3 dollars to play as a different pokemon that just looks different? WHY?

It's all apart of how some of these developers are making more money from dlc now. Others from PSN/360 are doing the same, Nintendo seems to be trying to follow it. If Chunsoft/Nintendo do it for GTI as well, then I guess they're doing it to please their fan base.

If they do I personally see it only being $2.50 and no higher..if at most $3 like some of the bigger dungeon maps.

Anyway yeah people have complained about things that were in/were not in this game since before it's release then did it all over again when it releases here in the USA. I mean I wouldn't mind it cause it'll possibly help....somewhat please the fan base that are complaining and possibly help get a better appeal to let them know another MD game would be worth developing in the future.

Usually when it comes to facebook posts like that....I try to avoid them because there's always people that will complain and/or hate on it or you for supporting something they like or you don't

The last 4 DLC dungeons are available for purchase now. I personally was waiting for Mount Tepid to be available.

Axe Rock
    "A dungeon at a cliff where your moves grow more easily. Get useful items and Dragon Devices exclusively for Dragon types."
    Difficulty: ☆☆☆
    Blocks Required: 37 Open Blocks
    Price: $2.00
    Music included: ♪Great Canyon, (With ♪Gardevoir in a Dream)

Mount Tepid
    "A dungeon in a mountain where your moves grow more easily. Get useful items and Fire Devices exclusively for Fire types."
    Difficulty: ☆☆☆
    Blocks Required: 66 Open Blocks
    Price: $2.00
    Music included: ♪Mt. Blaze, (With ♪The Giant Star Approaches!)

Treat Road
    "A dungeon where Pokémon can get even stronger. Eat Donuts to increase your Exp. Points, yum! But the dungeon is not that easy!"
    Diifficulty: ☆☆☆
    Blocks Required: 40 Open Blocks
    Price: $2.50
    Music included: ♪Apple Woods, (With ♪On the Beach at Dusk)

Strongest Trail
    "A very difficult dungeon for experienced players. Can you get a Persistence Crown? Challenge it with your strong Pokémon!"
    Difficulty: ☆☆☆☆☆
    Blocks Required: 61 Open Blocks
    Price: $3.00
    Music included: Temporal Tower, (With ♪Dialga's Fight to the Finish!)

...I take that back. Strongest Trail was the one I wanted on music alone.

Seems like all of the enemies in the Strongest Trail are level 100, so it'll provide a decent challenge so long you haven't gone overboard with boosting your moves and/or Pokemon. It's also the only dungeon where everything in the boxes dropped by enemies is good.

I was a little disappointed to find the Persistence Crown just raises special defense, rather then the highest stat on the wearer like the description of it on the Serebii.net page claims.

About Meloetta, I found this one purely by accident, when by boredom (post-game, er, post-credits) I wandered about a bit and was observing Pokemon in Paradise that I'd recruited. Imagine my surprise to stumble on a Meloetta... Immediately 'spoke' with it and received info to make a bldg, whose parts I'm still working on. The bldg is "available" only for the one spot, now, as I am still working for parts, but had parts for a couple dojo's in other spots, which did not show the option for the Musical bldg.

Drilbur for evolution stones, eh? And Starmie, and prize tickets... Thank you for the tip(s). I've been pounding my head, trying to figure out where to get a Thunderstone (yes, Pikachu, what can I say? I like electric attacks) and a Dusk Stone for Lampent (if memory serves properly). Now my headache can subside a little bit, at least.

Has anyone seen an Eevee anywheres?

Thanks kindly for all the help and ideas.

If you're willing to spend some pocket change, Kecleon Bazaar has Eevees in abundant numbers. Alternatively, use that orb that devolves Pokémon on an Eevee evolution and then use an Eevee Gift.

I'm starting to get annoyed at how ridiculously rare Tornadus and Thundurus are.

I've stayed in the Gilded Hall for long as possible for around 10 floors so far, and they still haven't shown themselves. I've also been using a Monster Orb on each floor under the assumption that they can appear in monster houses, but that doesn't seem to be helping.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I'm starting to get annoyed at how ridiculously rare Tornadus and Thundurus are.

I've stayed in the Gilded Hall for long as possible for around 10 floors so far, and they still haven't shown themselves. I've also been using a Monster Orb on each floor under the assumption that they can appear in monster houses, but that doesn't seem to be helping.

I'm in the same problem now...no metter how many times I've made it there, no matter how long I stay and search, call monster houses out I haven't had even one show up yet.

So I just gave up on that for now and starting to work for the larger dungeons. Kinda strange moving back to the hunger mechanic after not using it so long in this game

I already finished all of the hardest dungeons, so the only things left for me to do at this point are to finish the construction all of my Paradise facilities, get all of the Pokemon, and max out the paradise rank.

That said, I have 122 hours clocked on the game so far, so I'll feel perfectly satisfied once I'm finally finished.

I might also max out the stats on Hydreigon, Deino, and Axew so I can beat up Kecleon just because. Seeing as I'm effectively guaranteed at least two Dragon Devices per run of Axe Rock (They only appear on floor 14 and 15), it probably wouldn't actually take that long for the stuff other then HP.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 19th April 2013 at 10:17 AM.

I already finished all of the hardest dungeons, so the only things left for me to do at this point are to finish the construction all of my Paradise facilities, get all of the Pokemon, and max out the paradise rank.

That said, I have 122 hours clocked on the game so far, so I'll feel perfectly satisfied once I'm finally finished.

I might also max out the stats on Hydreigon, Deino, and Axew so I can beat up Kecleon just because. Seeing as I'm effectively guaranteed at least two Dragon Devices per run of Axe Rock (They only appear on floor 14 and 15), it probably wouldn't actually take that long for the stuff other then HP.
    Kecleon is invincible from what I hear. I used my level 64 keldeo's double kick and it did no damage to him.

And the enemies in strongest trail are level 100?!? No wonder my usually OP keldeo got in a lot of danger.

If Kecleon is as strong as he was in Explorers, not even just being level 100 is enough to damage him, save for fixed damage moves, as all of his stats other then HP were maxed out or close to the max. A level 64 Keldeo's 90ish attack versus a Kecleon's presumably 200+ defense isn't going to make a scratch unless the latter is suffering from stat reductions.

And yeah. I'm pretty sure the Strongest Trail enemies are level 100, as they were causing an alarming amount of damage even to my level 100 Hydreigon (Whose stats aren't quite as awful I thought they were).

If Kecleon is as strong as he was in Explorers, not even just being level 100 is enough to damage him, save for fixed damage moves, as all of his stats other then HP were maxed out or close to the max. A level 64 Keldeo's 90ish attack versus a Kecleon's presumably 200+ defense isn't going to make a scratch unless the latter is suffering from stat reductions.

And yeah. I'm pretty sure the Strongest Trail enemies are level 100, as they were causing an alarming amount of damage even to my level 100 Hydreigon (Whose stats aren't quite as awful I thought they were).
    My keldeo's attack was actually around 110, as I used a lot of devices and proteins.

Well, I can now confirm that my hunch about him just having absurdly high defenses was correct, as he can be defeated at low levels with the use of Endeavor and fixed damage attacks.

I remember the first time I fought Kecleon...I was hastily fast forwarding through buttons and I accidentally exited....and then...*shudders*

I have something of a grudge against him after he nearly wiped my party in the Slumbering Cave due to him randomly deciding to not ask me if I was going to pay for his merchandise when I was leaving the room...

On an unrelated note, I wish that the final boss could be battled again as a challenge request or Magnagate dungeon boss (Then again, considering the sheer number of Magnagate dungeons there are, maybe it just hasn't been found yet...). It would be legitimately threatening in a situation where you can actually lose to it, though the confusion spamming is really unfair if you don't have an AoE attack or an item to prevent it with.

EDIT: I now feel stupid after coming to the realization that the requests from Terrakion and Cobalion are on the normal request board, not the challenge request board, as I ended up finding both of them within a day of each other after bothering to check the details of all the missions there for once..
    Last edited by Rakurai; 24th April 2013 at 6:31 AM.

Uh-oh... I died on the Strongest trail, halfway through the dungeon to a purugly. I had a ton of extremely rare items so I activated streetpass, but that'll prevent me from playing for a few days... So can I ask you all a question? in the 99F dungeons you lose all of your items every time you faint, but since you can bring your own items to the strongest trail, it makes me worry that I'll lose all of my rare items if I shut off streetpass... Can anyone confirm if you lose some items or all of them in that dungeon?

I got a question... Will Tornadus and Thundurus only appear once? I have encountered each one of them once before and defeated them, neither one joined my Team. I havn't seen them again, I know it's rather rare for them to appear but im beginning to worry that they only show up once and if defeated without them joining they don't appear again. That would really suck, lol. Has anybody encountered them multiple times? Thanks in advance for anybody who can help me with this.

@hawkmbl. I'm pretty sure it's just half of your items or a little more as it is for every other dungeon as well, but haven't lost in the strongest trail yet...besides escaping =/. I can give it a try with a bunch of junk items later and post results

@BayBeeBoi. They appear more than once from what I remember reading. They are just extremely rare. I myself as much as I've been to those dungeons I have yet to see one of them once. All you can do is carry one of those gifts around and hope you get lucky and find one (again)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakra1412 View Post
    @hawkmbl. I'm pretty sure it's just half of your items or a little more as it is for every other dungeon as well, but haven't lost in the strongest trail yet...besides escaping =/. I can give it a try with a bunch of junk items later and post results

@BayBeeBoi. They appear more than once from what I remember reading. They are just extremely rare. I myself as much as I've been to those dungeons I have yet to see one of them once. All you can do is carry one of those gifts around and hope you get lucky and find one (again)
    Please do, as I'm really nervous....

Quote Originally Posted by hawkmbl View Post
    Please do, as I'm really nervous....
    Test #1. Well from my test it seems completely random what you lose and how much of it. Was carrying around 43/48 things and after falling in strongest trail I came out with 39/48 things.

Test #2. Again not like I expected...went in with 39/48 and fell then came out with 35/48.

So it may just be I'm too lucky tonight and just not using too much or that I'm carrying around most junk items like unused multiples of berries/bands/ribbons....but it's not too much of items lost for me in Strongest Trails after those tests.

The thing that annoys me about losing in the level 5 dungeons is that I pretty much never see it coming in advance, so I don't get an opportunity to use an escape orb and keep my items.

My most recent run ended because a random Dwebble hit my Sandile with a Stun Seed then KO'd me in one turn with Rock Blast. I was trying to see if there's a non-legendary Pokemon I could make it through one of the dungeons with, and I had been doing fine up until that point...

Is anyone else here in the UK (or Europe)? I've been checking the E-shop every couple of hours today but the GTI demo isn't there. It's currently 2:15pm. Is anyone else having this problem as well? Is the demo being launched at a certain time? Thank you.
    My Shiny Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Tsutaja1996 View Post
    Is anyone else here in the UK (or Europe)? I've been checking the E-shop every couple of hours today but the GTI demo isn't there. It's currently 2:15pm. Is anyone else having this problem as well? Is the demo being launched at a certain time? Thank you.
    I live in Sweden and was experiencing the same problem. It's not just you. However, a search on nintendo's website resulted in me finding a QR code to scan and this did let me download the game (demo).
    http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nint...ty-729310.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    I live in Sweden and was experiencing the same problem. It's not just you. However, a search on nintendo's website resulted in me finding a QR code to scan and this did let me download the game (demo).
    http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nint...ty-729310.html
    Thank you very very much!!!^^
    My Shiny Pokemon!

Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast