Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity (March 24th 2013)

Took me awhile to remember what Croagunk did, since I barely used those items. But, I'm really hoping for a jukebox, PMD in general has some good music, like in the first one, when you're chased out of town, then Refugee starts playing, I remember it made me cry when I was younger.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Took me awhile to remember what Croagunk did, since I barely used those items. But, I'm really hoping for a jukebox, PMD in general has some good music, like in the first one, when you're chased out of town, then Refugee starts playing, I remember it made me cry when I was younger.
    OH YES THE JUKEBOX! That would be amazing! Though I hope it actually has EVERY track, Sky missed two or three.

See? The jukebox is a good idea. I hope they bring it back, along with all the other tracks from the previous MDs.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    See? The jukebox is a good idea. I hope they bring it back, along with all the other tracks from the previous MDs.
    I wanted that since the beginning, but also remixes, since Spring cave was a remix of Magma crater.
    Anyway though, do you know which tracks are missing?
    You know, I would love to hear Blizzard Island Rescue Team Medley again, it fits this game perfectly.

To be honest, you're the first person I've heard saying there are missing tracks, I never knew that.
    I need to listen to Blizzard Island when I get the chance.

Yeah, the Blizzard Island Medley is great.
    Out of the three missing tracks though, two aren't really what you would consider tracks, one of them being the sea sound, hich is actually just a looping of one sound, the other one is the little one that plays after you beat Waterfall Cave, when you realize the shadow is Wigglytuff, this one is considerably longer than the sea one, but still very short compared to the rest (but hey, Team Charm's opening got it, so why not these two?), there was one more, though I forgot where you her it, I just remember there was one more.

Now that we're done in the theoretical romance plot, let's move on to town residents and the Next relic!

(Geesh! I guess WE [I possibly] learned something from each other. Japanese are fine with a furry relationship while America does not. Excuse that, but that's just me. PMD jst got me too suspicious too many times as to how the heck this game feels more teen rated or adult rated in some disturbing ways. I'm looking at you Ghetsis, you abusive evil father! If only he jst raised N to become as evil as him yet they care for each other, that may have been soewhat lighter. Evil family dominating the world)

Town Residents

Lets re examine the places:

-We got a guild lead by possibly Virizion. I hope he's not being a lady's guy? Unless Virizon's a female, ... I got no response.

-Obvious Keckleon. but what happened to its bro or sis? did he/she died out of heart attack (Please tell me I'm wrong about this)? or traveled somewhere else

-A Rampardos that, I guess do the Dojo training? I mean, he doesn't look so smart. More like brawly typed.

-Lemme guess that Cute Cinccino shop. Either that's her own version of the Daycare, or the Spinda's Cafe?

-Oh Cofarigus. Its nice for you running the bank. But hmmmm .... I dunno if I trust you guarding my money.

Relic Symbol

Badges aside ...

First in the Rescue series, we got an "envelope" symbolizes the rescue team, and a "Meteor" representing the cause of the disasters.

Second in the Explorers Series, we have the "Time Gears" representing the conflict of the story about time getting messed up. log the way, your partner's "Relic Fragment" symbolizes as the key item that will bring the hero and partner to where the Time Should be placed.

So what should the next Relic be in Magnagate and the infinite Labyrinth?

My guess the next relic would be a wooden or stone staff of sorts
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

My guess for a relic would be a Ring of such (all "Magnagates are circular) representing Dungeons and the conflict in whatever story this game has, and tobe honest, the PMD symbol, it hasn't represented anything yet.
    PLEASE CHUNSOFT! NO MORE SILLINESS LIKE A COOKIE BEING THE RELIC!!!
    hmmm. Relic Cookie, sounds old and yet pretty good, like the Old Gateau.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    My guess for a relic would be a Ring of such (all "Magnagates are circular) representing Dungeons and the conflict in whatever story this game has, and tobe honest, the PMD symbol, it hasn't represented anything yet.
    PLEASE CHUNSOFT! NO MORE SILLINESS LIKE A COOKIE BEING THE RELIC!!!
    hmmm. Relic Cookie, sounds old and yet pretty good, like the Old Gateau.
    Lord of The Rings ringing our heads? Cause seeing the word ring makes things ... well, pretty tight

Well, not persay a ring, just something circular that seems reliccy.
    Or they could resort to Time Gears.

Speaking of Time Gears, I would want to have them a secret side quest, like the seven treasures were, unlocking a Title Picture.

Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post
    -A Rampardos that, I guess do the Dojo training? I mean, he doesn't look so smart. More like brawly typed.
    Well, he's standing near a bunch of chests, so maybe he replaces Xatu? Dojo training would be slightly more in line with his species, but I don't think he's doing it. Maybe Gurdurr runs the Dojo or something.

-Lemme guess that Cute Cinccino shop. Either that's her own version of the Daycare, or the Spinda's Cafe?
    Some people have suggested that because it's standing near a bunch of presents, maybe it handles some sort of equivalent to Sky Gifts? IDK, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Speaking of Cinccino, The Skill Link Ability would be so broken in PMD, it would kill anything.

Maybe Cincinno lets you link your skills?

Credit to Brutaka for the amazing banner and user bar. Yeah, having 2 is redundant, but it shows you guys my favorite pokemon, what story I had planned and my position in the WoJ.

Time, there's never enough of it but it's always there to waste.
    -Azurus

Would be cool if Cincinno ran some sort of item cleansing shop. But only food items went grimy in the past Mystery Dungeons, so I doubt his/her shop would have much use.

Ahhh, like a Cleanse Orb. I see what you mean.

That, would make sense, but it isn't really that useful, and I can't see it happening, so it probably won't happen.
    I think that it'll be the friend area seller!
    Chunsoft, please bring that back, but make it optional, like increasing the recruitment percent by ten if you have the corresponding Friend Area, of course, it'll be needed for Kecleon.

I'm really curious about just what sort of influence scanning particular objects to generate a dungeon will have on what's within. I kind of doubt they'd make the object scanned completely irrelevant in determining the dungeon's contents. If anything, I'd guess the colors of the object might influence the Pokemon you encounter, or there might simply be some specific objects that are pre-programmed to generate dungeons with certain qualities.

In any case, I like the sound of the feature if it means potentially getting access to certain species of Pokemon earlier then you would through the normal dungeons, as my favorites tend to be in late or post-story dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I'm really curious about just what sort of influence scanning particular objects to generate a dungeon will have on what's within. I kind of doubt they'd make the object scanned completely irrelevant in determining the dungeon's contents. If anything, I'd guess the colors of the object might influence the Pokemon you encounter, or there might simply be some specific objects that are pre-programmed to generate dungeons with certain qualities.

In any case, I like the sound of the feature if it means potentially getting access to certain species of Pokemon earlier then you would through the normal dungeons, as my favorites tend to be in late or post-story dungeons.
    Hmmm. probably, I hope not that much dungeons are like that, because there aren't any Bicycles where I live.

Don;'t you guys have any Kitchen gas tanks? They're circular. Pretty much circle things are EVERYWHERE!

But perhaps there may be added special episodes in Magnagate? like at least give us maybe 10-15 special episodes. Or just as many post special episodes after the main story like Pokemon Conquest? Ad if they allow to do so, downloadable episodes.

Don;'t you guys have any Kitchen gas tanks? They're circular. Pretty much circle things are EVERYWHERE!

But perhaps there may be added special episodes in Magnagate? like at least give us maybe 10-15 special episodes. Or just as many post special episodes after the main story like Pokemon Conquest? Ad if they allow to do so, downloadable episodes.
    DLC? or just Wifi download?
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

Actually, no I don't have any of those.
    and... YES PLEASE SPECIAL EPISODES WERE PURE EPICNESS! Though I hope not all of them will be WiFi...

The only thing im scared about is that the story might be short. In rumble blast it was pretty short.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    The only thing im scared about is that the story might be short. In rumble blast it was pretty short.
    I'm surprised they were able to get a story in rumble blast. Chunsoft has never disappointed with the main Mystery Dungeon games. I'm excluding the Wiiware games since it's obvious to me they really are not main mystery dungeon games.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    I'm surprised they were able to get a story in rumble blast. Chunsoft has never disappointed with the main Mystery Dungeon games. I'm excluding the Wiiware games since it's obvious to me they really are not main mystery dungeon games.
    Did Chunsoft make these games?
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Did Chunsoft make these games?
    This game or rumble blast? They are making this mystery dungeon. Ambrella did blast.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Who knows?

But for some special episode downloads, just Wifi. No need for DLC. Unless by some unexplainable means that Wii U has DLC transferable to the 3DS.

OH, but one more thing, how about letting PMD have a mystery gift function to Black and White 2? Like how they did the manaphy egg in the Ranger series transferable to Diamond and Pearl?

I dunno but in PMD, it is easier to get every species tan the main series

Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast