Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity (March 24th 2013)

I guess... Actually, that would make a lot of sense, I mean, they can have dreams appear, so they should also be able to have pokemon from other worlds appear.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I guess... Actually, that would make a lot of sense, I mean, they can have dreams appear, so they should also be able to have pokemon from other worlds appear.
    Oh yes! About the dream thing, maybe a Musharna/Munna would appear in Post Town after you beat the main story, and allow you to visit dreams and the like? (I know the post was mainly about pokemon from other worlds, but dreams are...sort of other worlds, right? :<?)
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And Sakurai's freedom has ended. Time for him to come back and be our slave to release extremely vague snapshots every five days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    "Stare into my eyes and be hypnotized by my cuteness!"

Quote Originally Posted by TheRibbonedCubchoo View Post
    Oh yes! About the dream thing, maybe a Musharna/Munna would appear in Post Town after you beat the main story, and allow you to visit dreams and the like? (I know the post was mainly about pokemon from other worlds, but dreams are...sort of other worlds, right? :<?)
    That could happen. Gen 5 has a lot online features, and the Dream World is one of them. Most likely the Munna line will have a role in the game.

I hope so, maybe it'll become a "Magnemite", you know, a joining member that had relevance to the story.

I'm wondering if and how they will use Dream World Abilities. I'm definetly hoping the starter pokemons have theirs, because those torrents/overgrow/blaze are pretty useless in PMD.

Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post
    Who knows?

But for some special episode downloads, just Wifi. No need for DLC. Unless by some unexplainable means that Wii U has DLC transferable to the 3DS.

OH, but one more thing, how about letting PMD have a mystery gift function to Black and White 2? Like how they did the manaphy egg in the Ranger series transferable to Diamond and Pearl?

I dunno but in PMD, it is easier to get every species tan the main series

It has been confirmed that there is no compatibility with main games

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    This game or rumble blast? They are making this mystery dungeon. Ambrella did blast.
    This game. And if it's comfirmed that they made it, it probably won't disappoint

Edit: Oh I almost forgot but labyrinth is spelled wrong.
    Last edited by *IZ*; 23rd September 2012 at 9:22 PM.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by ALordZynix View Post
    I'm wondering if and how they will use Dream World Abilities. I'm definetly hoping the starter pokemons have theirs, because those torrents/overgrow/blaze are pretty useless in PMD.
    I think it'll either activate in certain dungeons, or in the form of a hold item, or, they might make it that if you have a Munna on your team, they activate.

Yay ^^ i been looking forward to a new Mystery Dungeon Game and finally here it comes... i want to be a oshawott but i feel that they have to bring all the previous Pokemon form all the other mystery dungeon games well this should be interesting.. btw i really look forward the scanning thing that opens new dungeons :P
    Looking Good!
    Would you like a "Signature" like mine?, contact me

I have a feeling we'll get more than the generation 5 starters as starters and partners, as in the Time & Darkness pre-release pictures they only show the generation 4 starters being used, and we got more than those.

Point taken there. Does anyone have any special episode Ideas? Like, how about a back story about every shop owner of the new town?
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

Hmmm, I think that there'll probably be a special episode about Virizion.

I'm kind of curious about how they intend to handle rescues this time around.

Hopefully they'll have abandoned the archaic and exploitable password system completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I'm kind of curious about how they intend to handle rescues this time around.

Hopefully they'll have abandoned the archaic and exploitable password system completely.
    Well we know for a fact that it uses the Nintendo Network. To what end, we don't yet know

I'm really looking forward to this game, the screenshots and trailers look amazing! Hopefully this game takes advantage of the 3DS features other than just AR.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

The special episodes in Sky got progressively better on average: 1 < 3 < 2 < 4 < 5. I'm hoping it'll have more special episodes, and none like 1 or 3, which weren't good IMO. The fifth was perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Well we know for a fact that it uses the Nintendo Network. To what end, we don't yet know
    I'll be happy as long as the new system prevents people from making generator programs and is convenient to use.

Quote Originally Posted by FireHawkDelta View Post
    The special episodes in Sky got progressively better on average: 1 < 3 < 2 < 4 < 5. I'm hoping it'll have more special episodes, and none like 1 or 3, which weren't good IMO. The fifth was perfect.
    I (dis)agree with you on most of it, but 2 was plain out pointless, and just overly hard for that point of the game. 3 was pretty good as a way to farm special items, and 1 was pretty good.
    But yeah, Team Charm and Into the Future of Darkness were perfect. I hope we get somthing like them again.

Yes. People love the Team Charm special episode/chapter. I hope we do get more of them in this game.

I've been thinking about the controls, since they appear to be different than earlier games, which had the same controls from Blue -> T/D/S, as we can see in the screenshot that shows all 4 of your moves are mapped to A,B,X, and Y. So what I'm HOPING for:

Circle Pad: Movement (From experience, the circle pad allows for easier usage of diagonals and removes accidental-pressed-up-before-right movement). Also, the over world (town) seems to have the non-gridlocked design, like previous games, where the freedom of the circle pad will allow for smoother movement.

D-Pad: Directional Facing. If the d-pad no longer controls your motion, then it can safely be used to make your character look in a specific direction while you're standing still, removing the kinda clunky mechanic of holding R in the old games.

A,B,X,Y: obviously has your 4 attacked mapped to it.

R_Trigger: This will be the remapped location of the basic attack every pokemon has. R seems like a better choice than L, because attacks are mapped to the right side of the system. =P

L-Trigger Functions: My idea is that L is, like previous games, doesn't do anything on its own, but is used to speed up interfaces.
    L + R: Throw item
    L + A: Open attacks menu
    L + B: Open items menu
    L + X: Open team menu
    L + Y: Activate speed mode (Akin to holding B in previous games)

Select: Toggle bottom interface (the bottom screen now has the map/assuming team interface, the top screen has the game).

Home: Ermagerd, a pokemon game for the 3DS. Screenshots and all the standard Home features. Holy cow!

Start: Open Full Menu.

..........slow news is slow.

I've been looking forward to a PMD game a long time...I loved, loved, LOVED time, space and sky...I hope it's like that or it won't be any fun and I'll be disapointed
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

One thing I really hope returns is, getting EXP after defeating a boss.

It really wasn't all that much to be considered worth getting, tho I think the reason might be to try low level runs. I've been seeing quite a few games wwhere the bosses don't give out EXP anymore.

Credit to Brutaka for the amazing banner and user bar. Yeah, having 2 is redundant, but it shows you guys my favorite pokemon, what story I had planned and my position in the WoJ.

Time, there's never enough of it but it's always there to waste.
    -Azurus

exp for bosses doesn't bother me cause I can always train super high before facing them
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

I hope they'll give some dialogue to your other teammates in story scenes to make them at least seem slightly relevant. Even generic dialogue would be better then nothing.

It kind of irked me that the sole time their existence was even acknowledged as far as I could recall was in the ending of the first game. Their importance went even further down the drain in the second, thanks to not even being able to bring them on a good 70% of the story missions or so.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 2nd October 2012 at 10:42 AM.

Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast