Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1439

Thread: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity (March 24th 2013)

Ugh... For all the moves that were overpowered that they nerfed... this Rock Blast makes up for it all tenfold.

I have died seven times now in the first 6 floors of this dungeon because of Boldores. I can easily destroy everything else in the dungeon, but then a Boldore appears and kills either me or my partner with one attack. I was wondering why this game was so much easier than the previous ones... it seems they packed all the difficulty into one Pokemon...
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Multi-hit attacks are extremely powerful, and Earthquake will devastate you.

Damn... I'm stuck at the dungeon Glacier Palace - East Tower, these Pokémon are always defeating me...
    What level should I be for those dungeons ? I hope I'm not too weak with my levels (36 and 37) and I'm running out of items and Oran Berries... I think this story will never end...

Yes, I made it through, gosh, that was horrible...
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 29th March 2013 at 5:52 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

You're actually at an extremely high level for that point in the story, since I was level 37 when I beat the final boss.

I just downloaded my game and started from the end of the demo. I turned it off afterwards since I had to do something else. Will the demo leave the main menu? I want more blocks free on the SD card

Once you've carried over your save from the demo to the main game, you can safely delete the demo.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    Once you've carried over your save from the demo to the main game, you can safely delete the demo.
    How do you do that? This is my first demo

You can do it from System Settings -> Data Management -> Nintendo 3DS -> Software -> (select the demo) -> Delete

You can do it from System Settings -> Data Management -> Nintendo 3DS -> Software -> (select the demo) -> Delete
    Okay, thanks.
    I have enough to buy a few DLC's. I'm getting Snivy's and the free one but are there any good ones coming or in the store?

Both Mt. Travail and the Skill Treasury are fantastic dungeons with fairly tough Pokémon (I recruited a Lv.38 Purugly from Mt. Travail). Pika Forest is okay. Not too spectacular.

How come I didn't know the DLC also includes some music for the main menu? I flipped when I heard the final boss of RB Rescue Team music playing in the background.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    How come I didn't know the DLC also includes some music for the main menu? I flipped when I heard the final boss of RB Rescue Team music playing in the background.
    I literally screamed when finding out that the PMD RB ending theme is a DLC song for Pika land. So many memories

I've finished the main story, finally my Pikachu is back ! I'm so happy !
    But now.. How can my Pikachu evolve since I need a Thunderstone ?
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    I've finished the main story, finally my Pikachu is back ! I'm so happy !
    But now.. How can my Pikachu evolve since I need a Thunderstone ?
    2 ways:
    1: Play the minigames from the Paradise buildings.
    2: Buy and run through the Skill Treasury dungeon.

I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but I am going to ask. What is the level cap for a move, if there is one? I'm just curious, because my Axew's Dual Chop is already at level V and pretty powerful. And, I'm still not even halfway through the main story. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboBlaziken View Post
    I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but I am going to ask. What is the level cap for a move, if there is one? I'm just curious, because my Axew's Dual Chop is already at level V and pretty powerful. And, I'm still not even halfway through the main story. ._.
    Not sure... I think it's X, but I don't know 100% as my Energy ball move is at level VI, and my double kick is at level V.

Cofagrigus has to be my favorite character (excluding your partner.). He's just so GLORIOUS.

I laughed really hard at what he says when you talk to him after chapter 4 concludes.

That is correct. We only have 4 DLC dungeons at the moment. Curiously, the only bad one of the bunch is the free one.
    I thought I was the only one who got excited see so much poke, only to have my dreams shattered after seeing it was all under 10P lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Okay, thanks.
    I have enough to buy a few DLC's. I'm getting Snivy's and the free one but are there any good ones coming or in the store?
    I'd suggest pika land, only because galvantula has a pretty good move set if recruited(: but other than that, I'd say to save up for the next batch

So is it just me, or are the Boxes just not worth it in this game? I mean the Dainty Box, Gorgous Box, and all the others that Rampardos opens for you. In the previous titles we got unique Pokemon and Type exclusive items that couldn't be obtained anywhere else. So far, all I've gotten in GTI is a lot of Orbs I'll never use and a few Max Elixirs...

In unrelated news, I'm currently standing outside of what I believe to be the final bosses's dungeon.

Spoiler:- Where I Am, Near The End:
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

The boxes are the only way I've gotten team skills so far, and I've also gotten a few training manuals out of them. They are rather rare, though.

Spoiler:- Final Boss Scene Spoilers:

And I don't know why, but I haven't seen my story separated into chapters. Any idea what's going on there?
    3DS FC: 3652 0647 7573
    Friend Safari: Electric Type-Helioptile, Pachirisu, Zebstrika

I guess you must be really unlucky, because I had obtained around eight team skills from my boxes by the time I had finished the story. The quality of items seems to vary based on where you obtained the box and the deluxe boxes from behind the locked doors tend to have higher quality loot in them, as well. Some info from the Japanese gameplay wikis also seems to imply that certain team skills can only be found in certain dungeons (I'd presume the really good ones that let you see the floor layout or stairs location are exclusive to the 99 floor dungeons).

In response to the matter of chapters, this game doesn't actually mention them like in Explorers, but the point where each icon is added to your save file could be regarded as the end of a chapter.

On an unrelated note, I managed to get my first 13 star difficulty magnagate dungeon earlier. I was expecting it to be a bit more interesting, but it was just a standard 7 floor dungeon, perhaps the only notable thing being that my level 60+ Pokemon had TM moves incorporated into their movesets. Apparently, there are some special ones, though...
    Last edited by Rakurai; 30th March 2013 at 9:50 AM.

When can you start recruiting members? I was told I could sometimes recruit a member by a Pokemon after Emolga, Dunsparce, and Virizion joined my team. Do I have to one or two of my partners into a dungeon before I can start recruiting?
    I beat like 20 Pikachus and none wanted to join so I escaped

2 ways:
    1: Play the minigames from the Paradise buildings.
    2: Buy and run through the Skill Treasury dungeon.
    Skill Treasury cost something and I'm not pretty sure if we can actually buy it in America... For the minigames, wich one should I play ? Beartic only gave me two useless object. Starmie's game maybe ?
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast