Page 46 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1439

Thread: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity (March 24th 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    On an unrelated note, I managed to get my first 13 star difficulty magnagate dungeon earlier. I was expecting it to be a bit more interesting, but it was just a standard 7 floor dungeon, perhaps the only notable thing being that my level 60+ Pokemon had TM moves incorporated into their movesets. Apparently, there are some special ones, though...
    Speaking of Magnagates, the last 3 i have done all gave me axew as the playable pokemon. The partner was different each time at least, Dewott, pignite, then servine.

in fact, tried again while posting this and got axew a fourth time.

Im Curious though, has anyone found a 1 or 2 star Magnagate?
    Last edited by pikasaur; 30th March 2013 at 2:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pikasaur View Post
    Speaking of Magnagates, the last 3 i have done all gave me axew as the playable pokemon. The partner was different each time at least, Dewott, pignite, then servine.

in fact, tried again while posting this and got axew a fourth time.

Im Curious though, has anyone found a 1 or 2 star Magnagate?
    I got one in the demo, even though it was like 8 floors and harder than the only four starred one I got <_<

But, as I have the demo, I have no control on it, and since I passed it a while ago, I don't have any evidence on it :ap

I'm almost to the last boss and EMOLGA used all my reviver seeds. I'm only level 33, how difficult is it going to be for me now? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    When can you start recruiting members? I was told I could sometimes recruit a member by a Pokemon after Emolga, Dunsparce, and Virizion joined my team. Do I have to one or two of my partners into a dungeon before I can start recruiting?
    I beat like 20 Pikachus and none wanted to join so I escaped
    Pikachu has a low recruitment rate. Also, yes. You can recruit Pokémon after getting those three.

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Skill Treasury cost something and I'm not pretty sure if we can actually buy it in America... For the minigames, wich one should I play ? Beartic only gave me two useless object. Starmie's game maybe ?
    I live in the poorest and most culturally ignorant state in the US, and I bought Skill Treasury on day one. You're guaranteed to get at least one kind of stone if you explore all the floors. As for the minigames, I don't know. I've only heard through other places you can win evolution items from them. Of course, I always did runs through the Skill Treasury to get my items.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowtastic View Post
    I'm almost to the last boss and EMOLGA used all my reviver seeds. I'm only level 33, how difficult is it going to be for me now? XD
    Oh don't worry, I defeated Kyurem with like level 37 Pikachu and 39 Snivy without a single Oran Berry and Reviver Seed... I was too unlucky for that, but I managed to deafeat it at the third try, wich isn't really bad. Only one thing I recommand you, be sure to have Blowback Orbs to hit Kyurem when it uses Fly and All-Dodge Orb to dodge a maximum of its attacks. Kyurem isn't that difficult. It has a lot less HP than I thought at first and I completely had the disadvantage with Electric and Grass type moves. I'm pretty sure you'll manage to get through.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    I live in the poorest and most culturally ignorant state in the US, and I bought Skill Treasury on day one. You're guaranteed to get at least one kind of stone if you explore all the floors. As for the minigames, I don't know. I've only heard through other places you can win evolution items from them. Of course, I always did runs through the Skill Treasury to get my items.
    You're right, I decided to check out the DLC and I saw it. But I don't really want to buy it for 2,50$, so I'll left this idea away. Starmie's game is giving me nothing than useless items, even in the Black Chests and the game is making me raging every time. I'll think of it, thanks again !
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Where do you enter the passwords at? I want some of those items

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Where do you enter the passwords at? I want some of those items
    At the main menu, the option Wondr Mail lets you enter the passwords.

Whelp.

Spoiler:- Story:

Oh, damn it, Gates to Infinity, why did you have to do the one thing that drove me absolutely insane from Red and Blue?

OF COURSE, when you evolve, nobody cares, your characters lose every single unique animation they had, including sleeping (which you, surprisingly, do every night), so now we sleep while standing...with our eyes open. We lose all unique chatbox heads that all main characters/NPCs have, so my partner has the same derpy expression regardless if she is happy, sad, or anything in between. I just...Gaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Now I have to decide between the immersion breaking ******** of lazy programming or being a basic tier pokemon with a more limited movepool forever (We wants the dragon tails, precious).

*throws tantrum*

I didn't like that in the previous games, which is why I decided to keep my hero and partner in their first form this time around.

However, now I've been hearing that all of the Pokemon now have differing stat caps, instead of all capping at 999 HP and 255 in everything else, which is worrying me...

So     Spoiler:- SPOILER:
    - when exactly can I evolve them? (could care less about about unique animations, just want HAXORZ!)

And thanks Rakurai
    Last edited by NoDice; 30th March 2013 at 9:25 PM.
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478
    Add me for Friend Safari!
    Send a PM with your Friend Code to confirm!

You can evolve your hero and partner a day after the post-story concludes.

Also, people really need to learn what things should and shouldn't be spoiler tagged.

Is there a way to speed up the text?? I've looked through the menus and haven't been able to find it. If there is a way, somebody pleeeease tell me. I don't like this molasses speed.
    White 2 FC: 2666-9983-9495
    DeviantArt | Tumblr | My crafting forum
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/14e289t.png[/IMG]
    I crochet pokemon!! I can be commissioned if you would like for me to make you a custom one. I also have some pre-mades for sale. If interested, please send me a note on DeviantArt telling me what you want.

I have a very very casual breeding shop: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Ugh annoying. Get through 13 floors, only to get sent back to start because some Glameow has a great strategy of using Hypnosis and then using Fury Swipes while you can't do anything about it.

Really starting to get irrational hatred of those and Pansears.

Quote Originally Posted by Keera View Post
    Is there a way to speed up the text?? I've looked through the menus and haven't been able to find it. If there is a way, somebody pleeeease tell me. I don't like this molasses speed.
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    Ugh annoying. Get through 13 floors, only to get sent back to start because some Glameow has a great strategy of using Hypnosis and then using Fury Swipes while you can't do anything about it.

Pansear used Incinerate!

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post

Pansear and Glameow? I look forward to your reaction when you meet your first big room full of Lilligant.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by eternalsword7 View Post
    pansear used incinerate!
    NOT MY REVIVER SEEDS WHHYYY

Quote Originally Posted by Rayze Darr View Post
    Pansear and Glameow? I look forward to your reaction when you meet your first big room full of Lilligant.
    Oh no. And being Oshawott only makes that worse ;___;

I appreciate that the max level orb shop always has a Monster Orb in stock.

Being able to summon a monster house at will is handy for box collecting, grinding EXP, and recruiting Pokemon.

Hmm... I'm actually thinking of trying a ultimate challenge. Going to the path of no return and getting to the 98th floor, and then using a monster orb... That a good idea? Don't want it to destroy me

Oh, damn it, Gates to Infinity, why did you have to do the one thing that drove me absolutely insane from Red and Blue?

OF COURSE, when you evolve, nobody cares, your characters lose every single unique animation they had, including sleeping (which you, surprisingly, do every night), so now we sleep while standing...with our eyes open. We lose all unique chatbox heads that all main characters/NPCs have, so my partner has the same derpy expression regardless if she is happy, sad, or anything in between. I just...Gaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Now I have to decide between the immersion breaking ******** of lazy programming or being a basic tier pokemon with a more limited movepool forever (We wants the dragon tails, precious).

*throws tantrum*
    I decided to evolved my characters anyways, but then managed to recruit another Haxorus from an unnumbered floor somewhere. If only I could have just held off on evolving a little while longer, I could have had both. I wish enemies could still use items in this game so that I could slip one of those de-evolution orbs to some random pokemon and at least turn back into a Fraxure for the sake of variety.
    3DS Friend Code: 1864 - 8413 - 3256

Quote Originally Posted by Keera View Post
    Hold B. I am a fast reader and I can't keep up with the text when I hold B.
    MM results; 158 eggs, 414 eggs, 884 eggs, 1254 eggs, 1800 eggs (P),

SR results; 89 SR's,

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    Xatu/Grumpig
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenskwa-Tawa View Post
    Xatu
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebblewing View Post
    Psychic: Grumpig, Xatu
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallagher View Post
    Psychic: Grumpig, Espurr, Xatu

Quote Originally Posted by shiny charizard master View Post

*throws tantrum*
    I'm fine with it. I just pretend they woke up when the screen fades to black. My only minor problem with the game is that Serperior clips through walls and causes a insane amount of glitches.

It's not as bad as rescue team where your partner doesn't even act like a partner anymore, and where you have NO portraits.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkmbl View Post
    I'm fine with it. I just pretend they woke up when the screen fades to black. My only minor problem with the game is that Serperior clips through walls and causes a insane amount of glitches.

It's not as bad as rescue team where your partner doesn't even act like a partner anymore, and where you have NO portraits.
    This is why Gates to Infinity irritates me. They don't include anywhere near close to all the pokemon, you can't recruit all the legendaries, they took out a lot of the good stuff from Explorers of Time/Darkness that compelled me to play it. It just feels dumbed-down.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Spoiler:- ...:

Not sure if I'll get this game yet...
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

The slow text speed is soooo annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by It is I, View Post
    Hold B. I am a fast reader and I can't keep up with the text when I hold B.
    that doesn't work. i've been trying it the past 2 days.

Page 46 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast