Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1439

Thread: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity (March 24th 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Each time you raise your paradise rank (Up to Platinum rank) you'll gain another page of inventory space, for a total of 48 item slots.

EDIT: I managed to get the magnagate dungeons containing Lugia and Kyurem today. It was rather nice to have a proper rematch against the latter, since he's not a total pushover like he is the first time you fight him, thanks to his drastically increased stats and better moveset.
    Drastically isn't accurate enough. The thing uses Dragonbreath and it covers the whole freakin' battlefield!

Oh, I decided to restart my game just to play through it again.

After more messing around with Magnagates, it seems like any sufficiently difficult dungeon is guaranteed to reward you with a Heart Pendant upon completion.

The dungeon simply being 13 stars isn't enough, though. Rather, it has to be a hard 13 star dungeon, which is typically indicated by your starters being level 70+, instead of in the high 50s range.

I still haven't gotten X-ray Specs from any of my dungeons, nor have I seen any devices anywhere...

So, when do the Better Building materials start appearing as quest rewards?

i want to upgrade my Prize palace, but i have no idea when Reflective alloy and Hardy Vines begin to appear. Same goes for Gilded Metal and Everlasting Vines.

this is the first mystery dungeon game i ever played. I have to say that i loved it, I got it on the 28th and completed the main story on the 31st, it was really adictive. I sometimes was bothered by the long cut scenes but the storyline was great. I havnt done much post game yet since ive been busy working but I can't wait to get back playing. I was Level 43 after i beat the last boss and i didnt have any problems at all. I really like this game, and I am actually considering getting one of the older mystery dungeon games because i enjoyed gates to infinity so much.

I keep trying for a Technician Minccino in Ragged Mountain. Does it seem to anyone else that all of the Technicians are on the Eastern Cave, or am I just having weird luck?

Quote Originally Posted by BayBeeBoi View Post
    this is the first mystery dungeon game i ever played. I have to say that i loved it, I got it on the 28th and completed the main story on the 31st, it was really adictive. I sometimes was bothered by the long cut scenes but the storyline was great. I havnt done much post game yet since ive been busy working but I can't wait to get back playing. I was Level 43 after i beat the last boss and i didnt have any problems at all. I really like this game, and I am actually considering getting one of the older mystery dungeon games because i enjoyed gates to infinity so much.
    You should totally play them in reverse order; right now I kind of wish I did. This Gates to Infinity is the most beginner-friendly mystery dungeons there are, and Red and Blue Mystery Dungeon is a lot closer to a roguelike than the later DS ones. The difficulty gets wilder, more hard-core, and less well-rounded the earlier you go, but if you end up completing all the dungeons in Explorers of Sky, and end up inerested in more 99F dungeons, the original Red and Blue had a lot more.
    Last edited by 33Whimsicott33; 1st April 2013 at 9:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pikasaur View Post
    So, when do the Better Building materials start appearing as quest rewards?

i want to upgrade my Prize palace, but i have no idea when Reflective alloy and Hardy Vines begin to appear. Same goes for Gilded Metal and Everlasting Vines.
    I believe they start showing up with a decent degree of frequency after chapter four.

The third tier of building materials is postgame only, to my knowledge.

Can anyone help me, please ? I already ask for that but since I'm desesperate, I'm hoping for new answers...
    I really want to evolve my Pikachu into Raichu, but I need for that a Thunderstone. I cannot buy Skill Treasury since I don't have any eShop dollars and the lowest amount of money is 10$ while it only cost 2,50$ (I won't buy 10 eShop $ for 2,50$ DLC..) and I'm so bad at the Beartic game. I could deal with Starmie's game if I could have the proof that someone already won a Thunderstone, but is there any other way to get that Thunderstone out of all those 3 possibilities ?
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

It can randomly show up as a Prize Palace scratch card reward once the shop's rank has been maxed out.

You can also get them if you happen to find a Drilbur in your paradise, as he'll offer to dig up treasure, earning you some free items and also revealing a short dungeon that contains seemingly nothing but evolution items.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    It can randomly show up as a Prize Palace scratch card reward once the shop's rank has been maxed out.

You can also get them if you happen to find a Drilbur in your paradise, as he'll offer to dig up treasure, earning you some free items and also revealing a short dungeon that contains seemingly nothing but evolution items.
    A Drilbur, uh ? You mean a Drilbur will pop out of no where in my Paradise and tell me that it can dig or I have to recruit a Drilbur in a dungeon ?
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

He's just there on very rare occasions (I've played the game for 75 hours, and I STILL haven't seen him, but multiple others have), standing next to a facility or spot that could potentially have one.

I just got a Mossy and Frozen Rock and a Shiny Stone through Starmie's Sunken Treasure game but no sign of any other evolutionnary stones... I'm getting deseperate...
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 2nd April 2013 at 3:37 AM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

I've restarted this game so many times to build the perfect team i've just about killed my motivation to play it. lol just like all my previous rpg experiences. and low and behold my first team seems to be the most used one. I've got to stick with it lol Im stick on axew as my main and im not happy changing it, but i cant decide whether to make pikachu or oshawott as my partner. it seems like your parter is more the hero then you so a cant pick which one to hold the spotlight. pikachu is more tacticly useful, while oshawott adds more varity if you consider future team members. ?_?

All of the starters are good.

It's just Axew that ends up being rather overpowered because of Dual Chop.

What levels do you recommend your team to be before going to the Great Glacier?
    Got my copy of X!

I was level 33 or 34 when i finished the game. I died a few times in the dungeon. I think I only died once at the final boss.

Axew seems to be a really good starter, or at least the most powerful. Dual chop with 3x dragon dance. XD It's maybe a bit overpowered.

Oh god, Drilbur came to my paradise ! Now that I can get to the dungeon, I saved my game before, just to be sure to get my Thunderstone before leaving with an Escape Orb ! So happy that it happens to me right now !
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Oh man, Stun Seeds are still so hax it's beautiful. Taking on multiple bosses? No problem! Just stun them and Power yourself up with a move like growth.

I remember beating Primal Dialga in Explorers by stunning him, walking all the way backwards, and then just throwing gravelrocks at him. It was amazing.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Hey can some one tell me how you decorate your house?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Puppyshipper View Post
    Hey can some one tell me how you decorate your house?
    You can't decorate your house. You can add attractions to Paradise as you progress through the game.

you can change the roof and window colors when you make your paradise bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowtastic View Post
    you can change the roof and window colors when you make your paradise bigger.
    When can you do that? Do you have to reach a certain rank?

honestly, i can't remember. I believe i had cleared 2 or 3 areas, and i'm post game right now.

I just completed the Great Glacier quest. Am I in the post game?
    Got my copy of X!

Quote Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
    I just completed the Great Glacier quest. Am I in the post game?
    The first time you go the glacier? No you're not. Post game doesn't start till you see the credits.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I find it kind of silly how I've seen multiple people thinking the first Glacier Palace visit was the endgame, seeing as you still haven't addressed the longstanding Munna issue at that point.

On an unrelated note, Drilbur finally showed up in my paradise. The level 5 dungeon he opens up isn't very difficult, aside from the somewhat overpowered Shelgon and absurdly overpowered Stoutland (They seem to be in 50s judging from the amount of HP they have...) that show up on the later floors.

Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast