Page 26 of 58 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity (March 24th 2013)

But serously, are there any japanese walkthrough of this PMDD found on youtube already?

But I guess one part of the possibility of this game is official. There will be some borroed gameplay elements from the Sims (ala town construction)
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Maybe they just do it randomly assuming they're of the appropriate level for it.

Though the stat gains from evolution were pretty minor in the previous games, so unless that's changed, it's a pretty pointless occurrence.

On an unrelated note, I'm glad Deino is available during the main storyline     Spoiler:- Storyline:
    That's kinda pointless then. I do have to say that so far, the story seems incredibly short compared to the other PMD's. Unless they have triple the story and dungeons in post game I'll be dissapointed.

Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post
    But serously, are there any japanese walkthrough of this PMDD found on youtube already?

But I guess one part of the possibility of this game is official. There will be some borroed gameplay elements from the Sims (ala town construction)
    Eh, a little, but I guess it is a change that I don't know if I'll like.

The story isn't necessarily short. THe game took me around 17 hours to complete the main narrative. That was longer than Black 2 & White 2

Seventeen hours seems pretty good to me. Hey, if that's just the main storyline, they're probably going to have a load of post-game dungeons. I also like where the idea of Hydredgion (crossing my fingers that I spelled that right) is headed. Seems like a fresh approach, considering that it's Dark/Dragon.

I'm speculating how exactly they plan to incorporate stone/happiness evolutions into the game. You'll probably just get items for both, and then use them like you normally would.

I have every right to be the better person for no reason whatsoever. Life is about doing the right thing and leaving people with a good idea of who you are and what your ideals are.

Please click! I'll give you a cookie! :3

Just missed the placement of a couple letters and had an extra "d". Hydreigon.

Credit to Brutaka for the amazing banner and user bar. Yeah, having 2 is redundant, but it shows you guys my favorite pokemon, what story I had planned and my position in the WoJ.

Time, there's never enough of it but it's always there to waste.
    -Azurus

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    The story isn't necessarily short. THe game took me around 17 hours to complete the main narrative. That was longer than Black 2 & White 2
    Eh, I guess it just seems short to me since I tend to have over 30 Hours gameplay in the previous PMD's.
    I must be very slow :P

Quote Originally Posted by Eve of the Apocolypse View Post
    Seventeen hours seems pretty good to me. Hey, if that's just the main storyline, they're probably going to have a load of post-game dungeons. I also like where the idea of Hydredgion (crossing my fingers that I spelled that right) is headed. Seems like a fresh approach, considering that it's Dark/Dragon.

I'm speculating how exactly they plan to incorporate stone/happiness evolutions into the game. You'll probably just get items for both, and then use them like you normally would.
    There's about 15 postgame dungeons...all of them big, some with returning mechanics like hunger

I'm feeling like it's probably a long shot at this point, but is it possible that you might not have access to some of the older Pokemon until you finish some of the tougher dungeons?

I mean, they can't ALL just be purely for bragging rights, and having only six new Pokemon available in the postgame seems kind of...off.

I'm feeling like it's probably a long shot at this point, but is it possible that you might not have access to some of the older Pokemon until you finish some of the tougher dungeons?

I mean, they can't ALL just be purely for bragging rights, and having only six new Pokemon available in the postgame seems kind of...off.
    The 99F dungeons keep kicking my *** so I am unsure

XD.

Let's hope Mewtwo or Arceus are it's boss or something, would have been awesome.
    Last edited by Nightstar1994; 25th November 2012 at 2:20 PM.

Well, if 15 post-game, 50f-99f dungeons are available pot-game, that'll take up a good bit of my time.

I wonder what the post-game story might be.

I have every right to be the better person for no reason whatsoever. Life is about doing the right thing and leaving people with a good idea of who you are and what your ideals are.

Primal Dialga's battle theme in PMD2 was one thing but the battle theme for the final boss of this game is on an entirely different level. The music in this game is just so beautiful! :3
    Bumpy Mountain and Glacier Palace Large Crystal Tower are great ones too!

BAN TALONFLAME TO UBERS!

Now their music, gameplay and story are what separates them from the main series. If this has a chance to be rated T, then, surprisingly good. Though I miss that episode in Explorers where you are raising baby Manaphy. And that episode is the reason why I want the partne to be a girl/boy while the hero is a boy/girl. I don't think there are any baby like legendaries from 5th gen left since Victini is the closest one left (who unfortunately is now being like Wobuffet and Spinda's jobs combined)
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

MU CHI?N QU?C ALPHATEST 19H00 NGĂ€Y 28-11-2012
    Reset Mi?n PhĂ* - KhĂ´ng WebShop - Gi?i H?n Reset
    Cam K?t T?n T?i Lâu DĂ*i - CĂ´ng B?ng - S? Ki?n H?p D?n - H? Tr? Nhi?t Tình

ALPHA TEST VĂ€ DUA TOP VĂ€O 19H00 NGĂ€Y 28-11-2012

H? tr? khi tham gia test 65000 Point - 1000 di?m Master - Gcoin
    Các item h? tr? s? bán trong game Full +15 d? các b?n tham gia test
    K?t thĂşc Alpha Test s? xoá toĂ*n b? d? li?u d? Open
    Khi Open ch? bán item thu?ng

ThĂ´ng Tin Mu Chi?n Qu?c

+ Trang ch? : MUCHIENQUOC.COM ho?c
    + Di?n DĂ*n : DIENDAN.MUCHIENQUOC.COM ho?c
    + T?i Game: MUCHIENQUOC.COM/DOWNLOAD ho?c
    + Yahoo h? tr?: muchienquoc

+ PhiĂŞn b?n : MU Season 6 .3 FULL
    + H? th?ng New Event + New Item
    + H? th?ng t? d?ng dánh vĂ* nh?t Item
    + Máy Ch?: Datacenter FPT ôn d?nh online 24/24
    + Anti Hack: VietGuard Pro
    + Reset : Mi?n PhĂ*.
    + Website NetBanBe nhi?u tĂ*nh nang.
    + T? l? kinh nghi?m : 200%
    + T? l? r?t d? : 60%

Ban Qu?n Tr? GiĂ*u Kinh Nghi?m - Nhi?t Tình H?a H?n M?t Sân Choi ?n d?nh Lâu DĂ*i Cho Game Th?.
    Admin thu?ng xuyĂŞn t? ch?c các s? ki?n trong game d? tang tĂ*nh h?p d?n..(D?u tru?ng d?m máu, Bang h?i d?i chi?n, NgĂ*y h?i Kundun,Truy tìm Admin, NgĂ*y h?i Vpoint... )

- KhĂ´ng Bán Item Full, Exc: Vi?c bán các item full, exl trĂŞn webshop dang lĂ*m m?t di s? h?ng thĂş c?a các game th? khi tham gia vĂ*o b?t kì game online nĂ*o d?ng th?i cung lĂ*m m?t di s? cân b?ng trong game.Hon n?a s? khi?n các game th? nhanh chĂłng tr? nĂŞn nhĂ*m chán vì vi?c ki?m m?t b? d? vip quá don gi?n.M?i item b?n ki?m du?c trong game d?u cĂł giá tr?.Webshop s? ch? bán các item h? tr? nhu ng?c,pet exp.

- Ch?c Nang Gi?i H?n RS H?p LĂ* : Ch?c nang giĂşp các b?n choi game h?p lĂ˝ vĂ* khĂ´ng ?nh hu?ng d? s?c kh?e.VĂ* khĂ´ng gây ra kho?ng các quá xa gi?a các game th?.

H? th?ng Master Skill (M?i): ? phiĂŞn b?n Season 6.3 , các chi?n binh s? du?c tr?i nghi?m b?ng K? Nang Master m?i hoĂ*n toĂ*n. Các k? nang m?i d?u du?c m? r?ng vĂ* cĂł th? + d?n t?i da lĂ* 20 di?m tuong ?ng v?i 1 K? Nang Master.
    D?c bi?t v?i b?ng master nhân vi?t th? 7 Thi?t Binh.

I laughed a little at this...

If the difficulty'll be like Silver Trench or Buried Relic then this'll go easy.

If they decide to throw a Joyous Tower, gonna rage.

The music seems very good, but nowhere nea the level of some of the originals (which are oddly enough compiled in Blizzard Island anyway).

Judging from one of the wikis, all you get for finishing the solo level 1 99 floor dungeon is a few Friend Ribbons, some money, and a treasure chest.

Judging from one of the wikis, all you get for finishing the solo level 1 99 floor dungeon is a few Friend Ribbons, some money, and a treasure chest.
    What? There had better be some kind of super special item in that chest, or at least an immense variety of Pokémon in that dungeon.

Hmmm.... Personally, I don't really care, but I'm sure other people will...

I've been spoiling myself with all kinds of story tidbits that I've found. And, yes, I do that a lot. So far, I can't tell weather I'm elated or kind of disappointed.

Oof. Frankly not happy about the fact that there's only 144 Pokemon available in this one... I'll have to wait and see whether or not I'll get it. Everything else looks pretty interesting, though.

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

So, maybe someone answered and I missed it, but did the face scan feature just disappear off the face of the game?

Is the music and storyline as good as the last games? because that's pretty much why I like the series.

I've been hearing mixed feelings about both the music and story, but they both seem just as good as ever to me, IMO.

how do you evolve? is it after you beat the game still? or did they change it? also, what do the pikachu axew and unova starter passwords do?

Still postgame only, though you can do it in dungeons now instead of having to go to a special location.

Still postgame only, though you can do it in dungeons now instead of having to go to a special location.
    Personally happy about that. To be honest, it sucked when you were in a 99f dungeon and couldn't get back to town because you reached the proper level and you were out of Escape Orbs.

Page 26 of 58 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast