Page 21 of 58 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity (March 24th 2013)

I really like that animation, it's very well done.

I'm still hoping that they'll be more starters as well, IIRC they didn't use the other starters outside of Chimchar and Piplup in the PMD2 anime short so there's still a slight possiblity.

I'm interested to see how Lugia and Ho-oh play into the story. They seem to be focusing a lot on Kyurem for the time being. Can someone please explain the magnagate to me? Is it literally a gate/portal and beyond lies a different land? I'm confused.
    Last edited by diakyu; 2nd November 2012 at 7:07 PM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Awwww...it's a female pikachu!! So cute!
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Omega Ruby Team:

Wow...I'm not even a big fan of Pikachu...

..but that scene where the Oshawott and her bumped heads was so freaking adorable.

Hyped!

Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post
    Sometimes, secrets are meaent to be revealed when the time is right.

And seriously, if I were to ask a question, What would be Virizion's reason to lead a town? Did he like ... retire his position as a legendary pokemon guarding something important/hiding? same goes for victini?
    PMD games don't exactly follow the same canon as the main games.

Besides, who says there's only one Virizion in existence?

I'm loving the animated trailers for new Pokemon games. The scene inside of the Magnagate with Kyurem looked so good.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

God, I hate to admit it (and I truly, really hate to admit it) but these trailers are actually making me very excited for this game. Of course I'm still heartbroken over the lack of starters, as I'm not much of a fan of any of these 5 Pokemon, but ah well. Hopefully the successor to this game will bring 'em all back.

The animation is really well done. Now... BRING THIS TO NA!

It's funny that despite being featured prominently in the preview material and on the boxart, they've neglected to disclose any information about Hydreigon's role in the story. The only thing that's known is that it's going to show up at that bit where the heroes are getting harassed by that mob of Excadrill and other Pokemon.

It better be really important if they're being so hush hush about it.

I just saw the trailer for this game. So far the game looks amazing. The only problem is that it's for the 3DS which, I, don't have. However just for this game I might buy the 3DS because I love the PMD series. Oh yes let's hope the new partner is less annoying as the partner in Time/Darkness and Sky.
    Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

I'm kinda interested in the Hydreigon too, maybe it's the leader of the rival team or just a villian. I guess they want us to figure it out for ourselves.

And, as said before, if they don't release the game in America or Europe i'm going to hurt someone. Badly. They probably will but still.

Heck yeah,I can't wait.
    I hope it's not ONLY for Japan though.
    Let's not be greedy japan,lol.

I love pokemon MD,I've started on MD Red and MD Darkness,which are both amazing.
    I just hope we can evolve whenever we're ready not when there's a part you'll have to beat.Also,I want there to be shinies in the PMD series.
    On youtube trailer,I've seen you can take pictures with 3DS and you can EXPLORE inside the object,so AMAZING!
    So yeah,I can't wait!
    I wonder what'll happen if I explore my cat.....O_O
    Last edited by BigBlueNYG; 3rd November 2012 at 10:59 PM.

Oh my GOD, I loved that trailer! It was awesome! This game definitely has the PMD basics. You turn into a Pokemon, join some kind of team (what is it this time?) and stuff like that, obviously. The Kyurem part was odd, though. Wonder what that's going to be like in the game?
    Well, I'm looking forward to playing it in the future. It looks pretty cool, and you can't really go wrong with a PMD game.
    Ah, yes, I probably just said something stupid there, didn't I? Not surprising, I've been called an idiot on multiple occasions, although I do consider myself to be more intelligent than most...

The trailer, combined with some of the source information, gives a very Wild West vibe to the game, don't ya think? xD

Between the fact that the area is made to look like one of those arid grasslands, with more dust then actual grass, the ability to "build" up your town the way you want it, like picking your own shops and those images of setting up the farmland, it's almost like the colonization of the west, in the United States, of the 1800s. So that would make you Mayor-Sheriff 'round these here parts to you! Gotta watch out for dem bandits, and be sure to harvest before the dust storms are a-comin'!

Haha, having too much fun with this idea.

I wonder how much control you'll have over the whole town building thing.

If they let you choose what Pokemon you want to have running certain shops, that would be nice. I imagine certain places will always have a particular shop keeper, though.

Anyone still have their PokeWalker from HG/SS? Try exploring the Magnagate of that. It'll be interesting I reckon. Haha!

Also, I am so going to explore a Pizza Magnagate! That'll be fun.
    Last edited by Aura Flare Riolu; 4th November 2012 at 7:22 AM.

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post
    Anyone still have their PokeWalker from HG/SS? Try exploring the Magnagate of that. It'll be interesting I reckon. Haha!

Also, I am so going to explore a Pizza Magnagate! That'll be fun.
    Haha, I bet it'll be full of Voltorb and Electrode.

Hmmm... I wonder what I get when I magnagate an Electrode plush?

I'm really curious to see just how the Magnagate feature works.

I'm thinking there will mostly be some basic generic qualities it checks on the object being scanned like its color to determine what will be in the generated dungeon, and only a few specific objects will generate a particular dungeon.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 4th November 2012 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I'm really curious to see just how the Magnagate feature works.

I'm thinking there will mostly be some basic generic qualities it checks on the object being scanned like its color to determine what will be in the generated dungeon, and only a few specific objects will generate a particular dungeon.
    I will provide images that can be used to get each dungeon

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    I will provide images that can be used to get each dungeon
    Oh,cool!
    I'm wishing for it to come to America! *Crosses fingers*
    Screw B&W-2,I'm getting PMD.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    PMD games don't exactly follow the same canon as the main games.

Besides, who says there's only one Virizion in existence?
    I actually really hate when any spin-off follows canon very different from the main games. Especially one with an in depth story. What I want with this is:

1. Kyurem's relations to Reshiram and Zekrom are used, and Kyurem absorbs them during the plot.
    2. When Kyurem has truth and/or ideals, there is a reason it's still evil. Darkraidarkraidarkrai...
    3. Whatever can go wrong, does go wrong: I don't want just an icy apocalypse. I want an apocalypse of fire, ice, and lightning, with Kyurem as the chaotic ruler.
    4. Legendaries have roles, and minor legendaries from gen 5 aren't used over major ones from others. I want dialga to be the governor of time, not a boss at the top of a random post game tower! Minor legendaries would also like to have their own dedicated dungeons, or at least ones for groups of them... Darkraidarkraidarkrai...
    5. The Muskedeers train Keldeo and he tries to defeat Kyurem. Then you save him.
    And that is my dream PMD game. (Edit: what I want this game to be) /rant
    Last edited by FireHawkDelta; 5th November 2012 at 5:34 AM. Reason: Mispelling

Would the above post count as spam since it's not talking about the ACTUAL game itself?

Okay, I finally saw the special. It's so good. I love Umbreon's Japanese voice actor, Espeon's is good as well. The Pikachu's a girl, I like that. And for some reason, I felt happy when I saw this. Maybe, it remains me of my childhood dream of becoming a Pokemon. I actually started to tear up a little bit when all the Pokemon were fainting in that ice cave where Kyurem was. Maybe they couldn't handle the cold temperature. No matter the case, I really want this game now.

If they let you choose what Pokemon you want to have running certain shops, that would be nice. I imagine certain places will always have a particular shop keeper, though.
    I hope they do too, I'll get some Pokémon that make sense.

Cofagrigus-Bank
    Foongus-Link
    Kecleon-Shop
    Audino-Storage
    Gothorita-Appraisal
    Duosion-Day Care
    Mienfoo-Dojo

Quote Originally Posted by shiny charizard master View Post
    The trailer, combined with some of the source information, gives a very Wild West vibe to the game, don't ya think? xD

Between the fact that the area is made to look like one of those arid grasslands, with more dust then actual grass, the ability to "build" up your town the way you want it, like picking your own shops and those images of setting up the farmland, it's almost like the colonization of the west, in the United States, of the 1800s. So that would make you Mayor-Sheriff 'round these here parts to you! Gotta watch out for dem bandits, and be sure to harvest before the dust storms are a-comin'!

Haha, having too much fun with this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I hope they do too, I'll get some Pokémon that make sense.

Cofagrigus-Bank
    Foongus-Link
    Kecleon-Shop
    Audino-Storage
    Gothorita-Appraisal
    Duosion-Day Care
    Mienfoo-Dojo
    Love that agreement. This PMD 3 is taking lesson references from Animal Crossing: New Leaf, The Sims series, and some colonization history too. like it very much

And ... just as I UNEXPECTEDLY THOUGHT, a romantic relationship blooms with the two (Female Pikachu and Male Oshawott). Something tells me this is officially the most ROMANCED Pokemon game ever!
    Last edited by jireh the provider; 5th November 2012 at 11:57 AM.
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

Page 21 of 58 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast