Page 31 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity (March 24th 2013)

I wonder if there are any dungeons that pose a remote threat to a level 100 Pokemon.

It was nice that they added some dungeons in Sky that addressed that issue, but in the other games, pretty much the only thing you needed to be concerned about at that level was OHKO moves.

I have a feeling Pikachu isn't a forced character. The quiz was already a major staple in the series and there would be no reason to take it out.

Name: Tacho
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

It was confirmed ages ago that Pikachu isn't at all mandatory and that the quiz is gone.

On a separate note, it sounds as though this PMD is the most restrictive out of all of them when it comes to allowing you bring teammates of your choice to storyline dungeons. I presume it's because they expect you to use them in Friend Mode to support your hero and partner while they're out in one of multiple marathon sequences where you can't go back to town to restock, though.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 4th January 2013 at 11:22 AM.

I'm still VERY Excited for this game. Who cares if there aren't a lot of pokemon? The original Red/ Green games had only 151 and everyone still had fun.

...NOW I'm worried that a stupid sudden delay will happen... (Like with Brain age 3DS)

Quote Originally Posted by hawkmbl View Post
    I'm still VERY Excited for this game. Who cares if there aren't a lot of pokemon? The original Red/ Green games had only 151 and everyone still had fun.

...NOW I'm worried that a stupid sudden delay will happen... (Like with Brain age 3DS)
    Oh, please no. If a delay comes. I'm going to freak out for how much I have to wait for. This, XY, and, uh, erm...

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Oh, please no. If a delay comes. I'm going to freak out for how much I have to wait for. This, XY, and, uh, erm...
    I'll do the same thing. Trust me. I don't want that to happen. I at least hope they talk more about it before the release (That prevents delays)

Is there any confirmation on whether or not this game is coming to Europa as well? I hate that they are always so silent here and never give us a release date until two weeks before te games come out xD

Quote Originally Posted by Marethyu View Post
    Is there any confirmation on whether or not this game is coming to Europa as well? I hate that they are always so silent here and never give us a release date until two weeks before te games come out xD
    Sadly not yet

Confirmed for europe, releasing may 17th.

Kinda a little too late, but at least NA gets it 5 weeks from sunday!

I'm kinda worried about what this game's gonna be like. It doesn't seem to live up to the standard of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2. From what I've (guiltily - couldn't resist...) read the plot seems rather confusing.
        Spoiler:- do not click if you dont want spoilers:

the Wiiwear one was horrible,and this one sounds like crap,PMD IS DEAD ),:

Quote Originally Posted by D Dog Master Of War View Post
    the Wiiwear one was horrible,and this one sounds like crap,PMD IS DEAD ),:
    Trust me, this game is far from crap. I've played all the PMD games and this one is my second favorite.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Trust me, this game is far from crap. I've played all the PMD games and this one is my second favorite.
    Why you say that, I have to ask? Just wondering....
    Was it the gameplay that was terrible?
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

oohh k.....I hope 6th generation pmd well have the quiz and all pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingTouymato View Post
    Huh, there is nothing I wold consider terrible about this game. It plays like the older PMDs with a few new touches. I guess if you're one of those people who likes team building the lack of Pokemon available might be a problem. But luckily I'm not one of those people.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingTouymato View Post
    Nope. In fact, the new gimmicks the game offers actually make dungeon crawling LESS boring and repetitive.

The only thing bad about this game that I've seen is the lack of Pokémon compared to other PMDs, but IMO it's not that big of a deal, especially because there's still a pretty big number of 'mons in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by icebolt View Post
    I'm kinda worried about what this game's gonna be like. It doesn't seem to live up to the standard of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2. From what I've (guiltily - couldn't resist...) read the plot seems rather confusing.
        Spoiler:- do not click if you dont want spoilers:

Spoiler:- :

And personally, the lack of pokemon should NOT be a reason to not pick this game up. I doubt anyone here even recruited all 492 Pokemon in sky, so why complain? It's now more reasonable to 100% the game
    Last edited by hawkmbl; 17th February 2013 at 7:07 PM.

First I have to say that i liked the English name for the game : Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity. it gives this awesome sound to it,,,
    What i dont like is that the test part is no more TTwTT
    Looking Good!
    Would you like a "Signature" like mine?, contact me

Quote Originally Posted by StarSurgeX View Post
    First I have to say that i liked the English name for the game : Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity. it gives this awesome sound to it,,,
    What i dont like is that the test part is no more TTwTT
    The test was fun, but just annoying if you wanted a certain pokemon, so I think this will do better

Check out my playthrough on mystery dungeon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXZyEV0NO_Y

Are you allowed to pick your own partner at the beginning of the game? Can you evolve too?
    The King of Kalos returns to his Home:Honen #AlphaSapphire

Quote Originally Posted by comic321 View Post
    Are you allowed to pick your own partner at the beginning of the game? Can you evolve too?
    Yes you can pick your own partner. Evolution for your partner and yourself is held off until aftergame.

Yes you can pick your own partner. Evolution for your partner and yourself is held off until aftergame.
    Cool, but is it controlled? like you could choose not to evolve but your partner could evolve anyway?
    The King of Kalos returns to his Home:Honen #AlphaSapphire

Am I correct in assuming that you'll only be able to carry over your save data from the demo if you're playing the download version of the game, not the cartridge version?

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Am I correct in assuming that you'll only be able to carry over your save data from the demo if you're playing the download version of the game, not the cartridge version?
    I wouldn't think so. It works like the 3DS DLC I guess. It's stored on the SD cart but it can still work along with the cartridge.

Page 31 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast