Page 18 of 58 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
Results 426 to 450 of 1439

Thread: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity (March 24th 2013)

  1. #426
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outside of Hawaii (I wish...)
    Posts
    7,532

    Default

    I think he's referring to your partner's gender, which has been fixed to always be the same as yours in all of the games so far.

    There's no reason for you not being able to choose it, really, and it would be nice, since I prefer having certain Pokemon like Chikorita and Snivy as females.

  2. #427
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I think he's referring to your partner's gender, which has been fixed to always be the same as yours in all of the games so far.

    There's no reason for you not being able to choose it, really, and it would be nice, since I prefer having certain Pokemon like Chikorita and Snivy as females.
    I support this completely, as I found Torchic always being male weird, especcially as it strikes me as female.

  3. #428
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    why do u want too know
    Posts
    80

    Default

    You can only be 4 Pokemon...BULL CRAP!

  4. #429
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davarian1 View Post
    You can only be 4 Pokemon...BULL CRAP!
    5. Pikachu, Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott, and Axew. Not the best selection...

  5. #430
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drangleic
    Posts
    8,891

    Default

    ............Why is Dunsparce on the cover?

    http://static.3dsconnect.com/2012/10...ese-boxart.jpg

  6. #431
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,572

    Default

    Maybe he runs a shop or something. Like a post said earlier, some Pokemon on the covers don't have a role in the story.

  7. #432

    Default

    I think I heard earlier Dunsparce was supposed to be your job board.

    I'm hoping this doesn't mean that you don't get to pick and choose your missions. If that option was taken away, I'm not sure I would even want to buy the game.

    Hmm... I also saw Emolga on the cover. Maybe Dunsparce is just regular jobs, while Emolga is for outlaws. Just a speculation.



    I have every right to be the better person for no reason whatsoever. Life is about doing the right thing and leaving people with a good idea of who you are and what your ideals are.



    Please click! I'll give you a cookie! :3

  8. #433
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Whispering Rock
    Posts
    1,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eve of the Apocolypse View Post
    I think I heard earlier Dunsparce was supposed to be your job board.

    I'm hoping this doesn't mean that you don't get to pick and choose your missions. If that option was taken away, I'm not sure I would even want to buy the game.

    Hmm... I also saw Emolga on the cover. Maybe Dunsparce is just regular jobs, while Emolga is for outlaws. Just a speculation.
    From the previous games, Bidoof chose the jobs for you, while Chatot took the majority of that job later on, but only stated that he would allow you to choose from either board. So, it was up to you to choose which job you wanted on the boards.

    But as for this game, anything may go. I just hope that the Cafe is back from Sky. If not, then I can roll without it.
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

  9. #434
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,207

    Default

    Man, from the new issue of corocoro, looks like we'll being seeing quite a few legendaries. I'm interested to see how Ho-oh and Lugia fit into this game's story.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  10. #435
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    11

    Default

    You can see Minccino and Petil along with Oshawott and Pikachu with the glowy badge things. Maybe they're possible partners? I know the screenshots had the character select with only the ones we saw previously, but maybe?

  11. #436
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Griffin View Post
    You can see Minccino and Petil along with Oshawott and Pikachu with the glowy badge things. Maybe they're possible partners? I know the screenshots had the character select with only the ones we saw previously, but maybe?
    I think they are just pokemon you recruit and not possible partners/Main characters.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  12. #437
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,977

    Default

    Oh man you guys
    Lugia & Ho-Oh

    this can only mean one possible thing: GSC remakes!!!!!!!

  13. #438
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outside of Hawaii (I wish...)
    Posts
    7,532

    Default

    Apparently, Victini's booth provides higher ranked moves, not Pokemon.

    It'll be nice to have a method of doing this outside of Ginseng this time around.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 13th October 2012 at 8:43 AM. Reason: Mistranslation

  14. #439
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,572

    Default

    Hmm, I like the stuff that's been revealed. Looks like no more Starters have been revealed either. If those 5 are the only ones, I'm okay with the list.
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Oh man you guys
    Lugia & Ho-Oh

    this can only mean one possible thing: GSC remakes!!!!!!!
    Lol, that made me laugh.

  15. #440
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Man, from the new issue of corocoro, looks like we'll being seeing quite a few legendaries. I'm interested to see how Ho-oh and Lugia fit into this game's story.
    Well, they are Guardians of the sky and Sea. My guess is that kuyrem is going to freeze everything and they are trying to prevent it.

  16. #441
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Oh man you guys
    Lugia & Ho-Oh

    this can only mean one possible thing: GSC remakes!!!!!!!
    Hey guys, we heard you liked remakes, so we remade your remake with a remake two years after we remade the same remake.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  17. #442
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Oh man you guys
    Lugia & Ho-Oh

    this can only mean one possible thing: GSC remakes!!!!!!!
    Infraction!
    Reason: Spam
    :P

    Anyway I made up my mind. I'm not buying it if it's only those 5 playable characters.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  18. #443
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Infraction!
    Reason: Spam
    :P

    Anyway I made up my mind. I'm not buying it if it's only those 5 playable characters.
    Seriously. Seeeeerrriously? I was going to complain about the lack of more pokemon, but then I realized I only do one playthrough. Meaning I only use two pokemon, So having more than five would be useless too me. But whatever floats your boat I guess.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  19. #444
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Seriously. Seeeeerrriously? I was going to complain about the lack of more pokemon, but then I realized I only do one playthrough. Meaning I only use two pokemon, So having more than five would be useless too me. But whatever floats your boat I guess.
    I can understand it. There's not enough variety in the starters, seeing as there's only 5 so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  20. #445

    Default

    Remember how in BW2, Ghetsis said he would fill Kyurem with his evil ambitions? What if kyurem could be possessed by Darkrai? I doubt they would make him the villain again, but it makes sense. Darkrai would overpower Reshiram or Zekrom's control of Kyurem when they fuse. This would mean that Kyurem can be in a more powerful form, while still evil. So the final boss could be dark full Kyurem.

  21. #446
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    405

    Default

    I'd be somewhat bummed if those are the only starters to choose from but I've waiting and praying for a new PMD game so who am I to complain? Beggars can't be choosers. Ile quite like the new stuff revealed so far So I'll be buying this either way.

    Name: Drainer
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

  22. #447
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FireHawkDelta View Post
    Remember how in BW2, Ghetsis said he would fill Kyurem with his evil ambitions? What if kyurem could be possessed by Darkrai? I doubt they would make him the villain again, but it makes sense. Darkrai would overpower Reshiram or Zekrom's control of Kyurem when they fuse. This would mean that Kyurem can be in a more powerful form, while still evil. So the final boss could be dark full Kyurem.
    I'm fairly certain they intended for Darkrai to never be a villain again, but this would be awesome if it happened. Especially if this theoretical Kyurem/Darkrai fusion were playable.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  23. #448
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Seriously. Seeeeerrriously? I was going to complain about the lack of more pokemon, but then I realized I only do one playthrough. Meaning I only use two pokemon, So having more than five would be useless too me. But whatever floats your boat I guess.
    I don't really like these starters. I would much prefer to play as some other starters. The other PMD games would do that.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

  24. #449
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SE asia, Phiippines.
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Apparently, Victini's booth provides higher ranked moves, not Pokemon.

    It'll be nice to have a method of doing this outside of Ginseng this time around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Griffin View Post
    You can see Minccino and Petil along with Oshawott and Pikachu with the glowy badge things. Maybe they're possible partners? I know the screenshots had the character select with only the ones we saw previously, but maybe?
    Oh my. First we got Virizion being town mayor and school owner. Then Victini as a PMD Energy shop owner/ dojo owner. Are these legendaries tired of being called a legendary pokemon? Maybe Virizion had enough of kicking bad guy butt and educate young pokemon to become future successors. As for Victini, I think she/he wants to have little and young aspiring pokemon as his/her friends while he/she works as a power up supplier along with Gurdurr. Maybe she's/he's the Head honcho of the dojo while Gurdurr is the mini boss/right hand of Victini?

    Keldeo? maybe he's like chatot. He'd better not be.

    But seeing Minccino and Petillil (most likely females)... they could be potential candidates. And IF they are canditates for partner/heroine, I think Minccino can have a date with a male Pikachu (buneary is J-E-A-L-O-U-S). Petillil could make a run with a male oshawott or axew (Snivy is cool with it). Now don't aggravate again about you guys not siding with furry relationships. I KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS MEANT!
    Current Chapter: 36: Inner Mountain Province (Click the Banner above)

  25. #450
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outside of Hawaii (I wish...)
    Posts
    7,532

    Default

    I hope the Magnagate system will allow for a much greater number of Pokemon to be found prior to clearing the story.

    Mostly because I want a Deino, and the series has a habit of not allowing you obtain Pokemon of the same line/species of one that's important to the story before then.

Page 18 of 58 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •