Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455565758 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1439

Thread: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity (March 24th 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by DynDasE View Post
    I beat the game this morning.
    I love everything about this game and don't want it to end. T^T
    ... Meep, I got the game three days ago and I'm at the Forest of Shadows, I feel like I'm speeding, and I really don't want that...

I had trouble putting the game down once it got into the latter half of the story, and ended up finishing it in three days as a result.

I'm still doing stuff in the postgame after over 100 hours, though. There's not as much to do as in Sky, but what is there to do has done a better job of keeping my attention span.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 5th May 2013 at 5:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I had trouble putting the game down once it got into the latter half of the story, and ended up finishing it in three days as a result.

I'm still doing stuff in the postgame after over 100 hours, though. There's not as much to do as in Sky, but what is there to do has done a better job of keeping my attention span.
    Oh, K.

Yeah, Munna just joined my party, and I'm about to flee from Hydreigon. She just got us out of the cave.

And I can't stop.

Hum, you mean Paradise and/or getting all Pokémon?

Yeah, Paradise is fun, but getting some of the materials is just a pain because they don't seem to show up.

Er, is it possible to revisit Forest of Shadows without Mapless Street?

It is.

The only dungeons that can't be revisited as far as I'm aware are the Glacier Palace and the various dungeons you enter via the Magnagate in the story.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Oh, K.

Yeah, Munna just joined my party, and I'm about to flee from Hydreigon. She just got us out of the cave.

And I can't stop.

Hum, you mean Paradise and/or getting all Pokémon?

Yeah, Paradise is fun, but getting some of the materials is just a pain because they don't seem to show up.

Er, is it possible to revisit Forest of Shadows without Mapless Street?

............um, Dude? Seriously? What's the point of doing what you just did that for the sake of others I won't describe publicly?
    I'm sorta back
    While I'd always love to talk about anything pokemon, I will only be using the 6th gen Wifi section for a while out of efficiency in my life, unfortunately

PLEASE NOTE: My one and only 3DS friend code is now 0576 3520 6954, it used to be 0688 5572 5678 but I no longer have that DS, delete that old code if you already have it!
    thought X/Y were amazing, but the widely revolutionary ORAS makes X/Y look like, well, I guess the original Ruby/Sapphire (which were still awesome) ha ha. in early middle of story line, w/ no choice but to progress fairly slowly. if anyone wants to battle or register me (be sure to tell me iso I can get yours) feel free to!

AS: Grovyle, Metang, Swellow, Skitty, Corphish, and "Pikabest"

It is.

The only dungeons that can't be revisited as far as I'm aware are the Glacier Palace and the various dungeons you enter via the Magnagate in the story.
    Okay, thanks. It isn't really listed clearly on Serebii.

Odd though that stuff like Kilionea Road are revisitable, yet the Glacier Palave dungeons aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikafleg View Post
    ............um, Dude? Seriously? What's the point of doing what you just did that for the sake of others I won't describe publicly?
    ... Uh, what? If you mean who joined me, then I'm just too lazy to wait five minutes for the WYSIWYG Editor to show.

... Uh, what? If you mean who joined me, then I'm just too lazy to wait five minutes for the WYSIWYG Editor to show.
    I think they're on about the spoilers not tagged in the comment. Still gotta be careful here, not everyone here discussing has finished or played it yet.

Yeah I myself was hoping to revisit Glacier Palace, but it's one of those few you can't revisit in the game which is disappointing. Who knows, maybe there is a magnagates version of Glacier Palace that's extremely rare?

You can actually revisit all of the Glacier Palace dungeons except for Great Spire as a random event while exploring a dungeon you visited in the storyline in the postgame. I've only had it happen once so far, though, so it's not a very common occurrence.

I was kind of hoping they'd at least use the music from the Eastern Spire and Great Spire in some other dungeons, since those are easily among my top 10 favorites as far as songs go.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 7th May 2013 at 1:17 AM.

Am I the only one who has a couple pokemon that wander off more than the rest? Virizion is NOTORIOUS for it, we'll be on a mission, and she's off at the other end of the dungeon doing Arceus knows what. My recruited Carracosta is pretty bad too.

I was having horrible problems with the second go of Glacier Palace, because I am Snivy, so I had to switch to companion mode, and make a team of Gothitelle, Galvantula, Dunsparce, and Simipour to work on missions and get more items. :P

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/2s15gnt.jpg[/IMG]
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

Now Playing: X
    Delphox. Gardevoir. Blastoise. Pidgeot. Aurorus. Leafeon.
    Y (Planned)
    Greninja. Gardevoir. Florges. Vivillion. Meinshao. Ampharos.
    White
    Samurott. Liligant. Braviary. Chandelure. Meinshao. Galvantula.
    White 2 /// Black 2
    Samurott. Ampharos. Braviary. Meinshao. Espeon. Chandelure. /// Serperior. Starmie. Arcanine. Golurk. ? ?

Spoiler:- Rank:

So, everywhere except for here I've been hearing it's awful compared to Explorers of Sky. I want a definitive answer, either it's good or it's obviously much worse than the other games in quality

My FC (Y): 3995-6945-2972 (Fairy) ||Banner Credit to Sworn Metalhead!
    Trainer's Card ||
    http://9gag.com/chrysaries || Pokememes/Memebase||Battle FC: 3182 4147 0411
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I'm not going to lie you have the best stuff around xD

The only regard it's really lacking in is the amount of content, and that mostly pertains to it not having as many Pokemon to recruit. That said, it's still kept me busy long enough to feel I got my money's worth out of it (140+ hours).

I feel it's improved over its predecessors in virtually every other regard.

The only regard it's really lacking in is the amount of content, and that mostly pertains to it not having as many Pokemon to recruit. That said, it's still kept me busy long enough to feel I got my money's worth out of it (140+ hours).

I feel it's improved over its predecessors in virtually every other regard.
    The text speed for example. Would it really be that hard to detect and fix for them?

My FC (Y): 3995-6945-2972 (Fairy) ||Banner Credit to Sworn Metalhead!
    Trainer's Card ||
    http://9gag.com/chrysaries || Pokememes/Memebase||Battle FC: 3182 4147 0411
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I'm not going to lie you have the best stuff around xD

Bothersome, but it's really not that big of a deal.

If it's enough to totally kill someone's experience with the game, then I'd say they have some issues.

Bothersome, but it's really not that big of a deal.

If it's enough to totally kill someone's experience with the game, then I'd say they have some issues.
    Agreed. Text speed shouldn't be a game breaker. I can't even believe that so many reviewers say that the story is dull and that the slow text makes the game godawful when it is not. It's really sad.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkmbl View Post
    Agreed. Text speed shouldn't be a game breaker. I can't even believe that so many reviewers say that the story is dull and that the slow text makes the game godawful when it is not. It's really sad.
    That is just pathetic.

And the story is like the best of the series, and it had actual Character Development (well, outside Meloetta), unlike the other ones, where you just had some random Smeargle join you who ran away because he finds paw prints gross ._.

Thisngame is like the best PMD ever to most people (albeit I like Rescue Team better :P ... Somehow) and even though there is virtually no post-game storyline content other than Meloetta and Worldcore, it's still insanely addicting with Paradise and stuff.

Change of topic, I just got 7 Fire Stones in a row from the Prize Palace Scratch Tickets <_< now I have like 13 of them.

Erm, is there any other way to get the Type based Gifts other than using Wondermail or going through Cape At The Edge? :P

The Kecleon Bazaar DLC has them as common items from sparkling spots and they can occasionally be found on the ground, as well.

They also show up as rewards from the challenge board requests at times.

Type-based gifts are most easily found in the DLC dungeon Kecleon Bazaar. A single trip can net you 2-5 random type gifts.
    Otherwise ranking up your paradise will over time get you one each of the 5 type gifts represented by the starters' types.

you want to talk about dull and awful, id point more towards the beginning of Sky. usually takes me and hour or 2 to get to naming my team. The Rest of the game is fine, from what i remember though.

As for Gates to Infinity, the lack of starter pokemon kills the fun for me more than lack of recruitable pokemon. i also find Magnagates more fun then the story.

That is just pathetic.

And the story is like the best of the series, and it had actual Character Development (well, outside Meloetta), unlike the other ones, where you just had some random Smeargle join you who ran away because he finds paw prints gross ._.

Thisngame is like the best PMD ever to most people (albeit I like Rescue Team better :P ... Somehow) and even though there is virtually no post-game storyline content other than Meloetta and Worldcore, it's still insanely addicting with Paradise and stuff.

Change of topic, I just got 7 Fire Stones in a row from the Prize Palace Scratch Tickets <_< now I have like 13 of them.

Erm, is there any other way to get the Type based Gifts other than using Wondermail or going through Cape At The Edge? :P
    Some people on youtube and other sites who I talked to about this PMD say that the text speed is the ONLY reason they won't buy the game. Not because of story, not because of gameplay, but because of MOVING TEXT. I don't get it. If a reviewer is gonna bash PMD over text speed, then they shouldn't even be playing RPGs in the first place.

...Though call me crazy, but I think the next PMD needs full voice acting and cinema cutscenes. (Like YS I II)

I wish they could've done a proper miniseries for one of the PMD games instead of a one episode special.

I would've at least liked a special for Gates. Preferably one covering chapter 5, since I'd love to hear what kind of voice they'd choose for     Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Well I am at chapter four now...I think...visited Kyurem's dungeon for the first time...two in-game days ago...I am doing missions for materials for my pokemon paradise...I'd like to see those weird lights Emolga talked about...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

I just finished the story
        Spoiler:- spoiler:

is there any way to make the partner standby and go on requests alone with my starter?

The only way you can exclude your hero and/or partner from the team outside of Companion Mode is to enter a dungeon from the crossroads, which gives you full control over who comes along.

Otherwise, they'll always have to come on requests, excluding the ones that require the use of one Pokemon.

I think I am underleveled...I am level 29...and I am at the end of chapter 5...I think...I am going back to pokemon paradise to take on the villains...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455565758 LastLast