Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
Why in the hell do people keep saying this?

I went over this with Heroes of Ideals last week. I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO WATCH! THERE IS NO OTHER POKEMON ANIME SERIES OUT THERE THAT HAS ASH AS A MAIN CHARACTER WITH BRAND NEW EPISODES.

Or how about this? STOP TELLING PEOPLE TO STOP WATCHING THE SHOW, AND INSTEAD IGNORE THEIR POSTS.

Good lord does anyone really need to reply to my one line review of the episode? Seriously, anyone need to reply?
I kinda feel for you here man.. It seems if you're expectations have steadily outgrown this show..

That being said, this is a forum where people reply to other people's post. If you don't want people to reply, then don't post what you don't want people to reply to. You know it's as simple as that.

I kinda liked the battle, it was short. Jellicent was one shotted by Thunderbolt seeing as Pin Missile missed. They threw in Cursed Body just so that we remember the line has it and that Trip's Jellicent will activate it once or twice.. Mantine failed in my opinion, misses with Bullet Seed the entire time, and seriously, Bullet Seed against Ferrothorn? Heck, water moves had a better chance, but oh yeah:

MARLON DIDN'T USE ANY WATER TYPE MOVES AT ALL!!!

- Shadow Ball
- Bullet Seed
- Psywave
- Wing Attack/Steel Wing

It's that the battle was in the water, but otherwise I wouldn't have known judging by these moves.