Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: The Road to Humilau (755)

Quote Originally Posted by Lunanight View Post
    And if Kotetsu was a girl like the BW or BW2 protagonist, I don't see how it would really matter. It means nothing.
    Maybe because I prefer females over males and Ash has enough male rivals.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    Why EWWWW?
    Ok ew is probably strong but it looks awful standing(probably because it wasn't designed to stay standing).

Its like a guy made Oshawott and Dewott and then another idiot decided to ruin his work or something.

Ooohw, I looooove it !
    Personnally, I was thinking that Samurott show Oshawott a new move or something else...
    But anyway, I was sad to see Kotetsu already gone. He's a perfect friend to Ash. But I think that we'll see it at Unova League.
    Great episode, and great battle !
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

I have to admit it, this battle was not "epic" or exciting, but it was hilarious.

Mantine's voice whenever it launched a Bullet Seed, "MOMOMOMOMO"
    jellicent and Ferrothorn when Cursed Body activated.
    Mantine's face before it got hit with Aqua Jet.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma...4h9o1_1280.png

Random : PokéRadar

Okay, so I saw the episode and I did like the gym battle. It could have been extended, yes, but it was animated very well and I enjoyed Mantine and Samurott even with the short battle.

Marlon's jellicent is really really weak to be one shotted by a thunderbolt off ferro's pathetic special attack.

Other then the bonding scenes i believe the best thing about this episode is the music <33333333333 OMG about time, i hated best wishes the most for it's crappy soundtrack but now atleast they made it barable... congrats, now for the love of god, don't play cilan's theme again.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Multishipper / I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunset
    ChatanGo | BulbaGarden Forums | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

^ If Cilan's theme doesn't play in the next episode I'll be very very surprised since it focuses on him. I love it though, had it as my ringtone for a while ololol
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Most of the music you heard in this episode are from the 14th movie which includes some music that didn't get released on the soundtrack.
    Last edited by Raptor_Crow; 15th September 2012 at 4:16 PM.

What's wrong with the music? Most of the tracks are remixes/remastered tracks from Black and White, even since the Kanto saga they used music from the games plus their own tracks.

Holy crap at the Mezase! Pokemon Master reference XD.

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    now for the love of god, don't play cilan's theme again.[/I]
    How about they make an awesome remix, or maybe even Tango Birlliante for Orhchestra!~ //shot// I don't see what's wrong with his theme. It's his theme, it shouldn't change.

@Rohanator- I had it too. But then I changed it to: "It's confession time again~~~" XDDD My parents laugh whenever they hear that go off.

As for the music, honestly I felt a bit confused. I heard the new Evolution theme for BW2, but I had to wonder why they put that when Ash was saving Kotetsu...like what was that supposed to mean? It wasn't suspenseful, so I wasn't supposed to feel worried, and it wasn't silly so I wasn't supposed to laugh. I felt a bit emotionless there. :/ The other music was a lot of fun however.

but OMG I LOVED tHE MEZASE POKEMON MASTER REFI. X333 They were so cute humming.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    How about they make an awesome remix, or maybe even Tango Birlliante for Orhchestra!~ //shot// I don't see what's wrong with his theme. It's his theme, it shouldn't change.
    It's not necessarily that anything is wrong with the theme he just doesn't like it or hearing it. That's understandable, it's his opinion.

I liked the episode it was nice and cheerful and Kotetsu is still funny, so it was nice seeing more of him. Funny how Iris and Cilan were just sitting there like they had nothing to talk about, they really missed Ash I guess XD The gym battle may have been shorter than most would have liked, but it still had it's moments and hey at least this wasn't one of Ash's gym battles.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    It's not necessarily that anything is wrong with the theme he just doesn't like it or hearing it. That's understandable, it's his opinion.
    Eh I'm used to hearing things over and over again due to band.

I liked the episode it was nice and cheerful and Kotetsu is still funny, so it was nice seeing more of him.[/QUOTE]

I liked how Ash and Kotestu laugh at each other. Like that seems to be a potential for an actual best, best friend for Ash other than Pikachu. I really hope he comes back soon.

Funny how Iris and Cilan were just sitting there like they had nothing to talk about, they really missed Ash I guess XD
    They should have went fishing. I laughed at their "Uhhhhh" at Marlon. Like it wasn't even a O.O expression. They were so brain dead. XD They probably played I spy btw.

Dento: Iris, I spy something blue.
    Iris: The ocean.
    Dento: Right.

Iris: I spy something blue.
    Dento: The ocean?
    Iris: Right.

-2 hours later-

Dento: I spy something-
    Iris: THE OCEAN!
    Dento: The sky.

Oh look! It's a fish. Come here little guy, come here...oh BIG GUY we're looking for someone named Alf.
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 15th September 2012 at 4:56 PM.

Eh I'm used to hearing things over and over again due to band.
    Uh okay, but that doesn't change his opinion :/

I liked how Ash and Kotestu laugh at each other. Like that seems to be a potential for an actual best, best friend for Ash other than Pikachu. I really hope he comes back soon.
    Well he's got plenty of those, I wouldn't put Kotetsu above anyone because of one episode XP I do think he's an interesting character, but he's still just a kid Ash just met.

They should have went fishing. I laughed at their "Uhhhhh" at Marlon. Like it wasn't even a O.O expression. They were so brain dead. XD They probably played I spy btw.
    I just find that so interesting and funny, people always say they would have multiple misadventures without Ash and what do they do? Sit on a dock going uhhhhhh......XD They're bored without him XD

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Well he's got plenty of those, I wouldn't put Kotetsu above anyone because of one episode XP I do think he's an interesting character, but he's still just a kid Ash just met.
    But they hit it off so well. Like when you look at other rivals he normally gets off to a rocky start. :/ I never considered Ash and Gary as true buddies, Ash and Paul respect each other, Ash and Barry had friendly competitions, and Ash and Morrison had friendly competitions too. With Ash and Kotetsu something just seems different. I'm sad that he debuts this late. :/

I just find that so interesting and funny, people always say they would have multiple misadventures without Ash and what do they do? Sit on a dock going uhhhhhh......XD They're bored without him XD
    Oh shush. xP And they weren't going "uh" they talked to each other. I actually edited my post btw

But they hit it off so well. Like when you look at other rivals he normally gets off to a rocky start. :/ I never considered Ash and Gary as true buddies, Ash and Paul respect each other, Ash and Barry had friendly competitions, and Ash and Morrison had friendly competitions too. With Ash and Kotetsu something just seems different. I'm sad that he debuts this late. :/
    He hit it off with Morrison, Barry and the others. Gary is still his closest friend, they had a childhood together. Look I won't split hairs, I just don't get the vibe that Ash is suddenly best friends with Kotetsu more than any other rival/friend from the past.

Oh shush. xP And they weren't going "uh" they talked to each other. I actually edited my post btw
    What? I didn't say anything :P Oh right who could forget that stimulating conversation, something about being worried about Ash and Kotetsu being lost or late and that they found Seigaha Gym. Whoo must have been exciting XD

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

He hit it off with Morrison, Barry and the others. Gary is still his closest friend, they had a childhood together. Look I won't split hairs, I just don't get the vibe that Ash is suddenly best friends with Kotetsu more than any other rival/friend from the past.
    I think he could be. I said he had potential to be, not that he is right now. So I'm excited to see what these two will have in the future.

Oh right who could forget that stimulating conversation, something about being worried about Ash and Kotetsu being lost or late and that they found Seigaha Gym. Whoo must have been exciting XD
    Not worried enough to be stimulating. xP And most likely they have been waiting there for a couple of hours. It would have been nice to see them busying themselves, like Iris playing with Kibago and Dento going fishing/reading a book.

I think he could be. I said he had potential to be, not that he is right now. So I'm excited to see what these two will have in the future.
    Like I said, won't split hairs I just don't see any more than any other rival Ash has had. Plus he's not someone Ash has had constant contact with like Bianca and Stephan. I just think the buddy buddy theme of the whole episode may have given off that vibe, it's not like they won't compete. Honestly it seemed pretty forced at moments, like he kept saying how Kotetsu wanted to be a champion.

Not worried enough to be stimulating. xP And most likely they have been waiting there for a couple of hours. It would have been nice to see them busying themselves, like Iris playing with Kibago and Dento going fishing/reading a book.
    That's why it was sarcasm? They just looked so bored and like there was absolutely nothing to do or say to each other. Kind of like when Cilan was left alone cooking lunch when Ash and Iris went off on their adventure, although the difference is he had company this time and was still bored XD

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Like I said, won't split hairs I just don't see any more than any other rival Ash has had. Plus he's not someone Ash has had constant contact with like Bianca and Stephan. I just think the buddy buddy theme of the whole episode may have given off that vibe, it's not like they won't compete. Honestly it seemed pretty forced at moments, like he kept saying how Kotetsu wanted to be a champion.
    But they were so cute. ;-; They could hang out at the league in Ekruteak. Say hi to Morty and battle Ho-oh together.

*snip*
    Case in point- Waiting for people is boring.

And he did have company last time. His Pokemon. xP

Case in point- Waiting for people is boring.

And he did have company last time. His Pokemon. xP
    But they didn't do anything to try to get rid of the boredom either.

Oh yes my mistake he did have them with him, who were also bored btw XD So it seems Cilan's just boring overall sometimes and it spreads to everyone around him XD

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

So it seems Cilan's just boring overall sometimes and it spreads to everyone around him XD
    Waiting several hours would be boring. xP Doesn't mean he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Ooohw, I looooove it !
    Personnally, I was thinking that Samurott show Oshawott a new move or something else...
    But anyway, I was sad to see Kotetsu already gone. He's a perfect friend to Ash. But I think that we'll see it at Unova League.
    Great episode, and great battle !
    That friendship might end up ended sooner than we think. Remember that even though they are friends, someone is going to have to get passed someone else in order to win. I won't be thinking or their friendship once that happens. But yes, he does look nice.

My ideal battle ever!

Idiot stole Ash's victory pose.

These episodes could have easily been split - Marlon barely got a word in. Meh, at least we got him at all.

Wailord should have battled, that would have been EPIC.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast