Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: The Road to Humilau (755)

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Also, there could be a good reason why it doesn't fight.

The thing would cause tsunamis. That's just on par with the move Earthquake...
    Well that is true. But let's not forget; some Pokemon abilities by their information doesn't always come true it seems. Remember when Harley's Bannette opened it's mouth to creep everyone? It was said that chaos breaks out if his mouth zips open.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Let's forget the fact that most of us has played the games and look only at the anime. Is Marlon the most forgettable Gym Leader in the show's history?
    I know until this dubbed episode got aired, I sure wasn't thinking about him. (after originally seeing the episode subbed)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I didn't think that Samurott, as a Pokémon, could get any worse.. then I heard its dub voice.

Kingler, my friend. No matter what, you will always remain my favourite Water type. You shouldn't have missed out on the Sinnoh League and I look forward to seeing you again, hopefully in the near future.

There you are, I see you in the back there!

Ok just watched this episode today since when could mantine just float in the air?

Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    Ok just watched this episode today since when could mantine just float in the air?
    It's always been able to, its part Flying type.

Kingler, my friend. No matter what, you will always remain my favourite Water type. You shouldn't have missed out on the Sinnoh League and I look forward to seeing you again, hopefully in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I didn't think that Samurott, as a Pokémon, could get any worse.. then I heard its dub voice.
    I dunno. That voice sounded kind of...gruff girly...

In his head, that bulge is five times bigger. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

About Ash, YOU LOOKED DOWN!
    Random Person: So....?
    [spoiler]let me think...[/spoiler]

Dat Samurott dub voice

Seriously, Samurott is a fierce Pokemon that roars to subdue it's opponents.

Why the hell does he have a soft voice.

[spoiler]Well, Cameron and Ash in the first half was just...hilarious.[/spoiler]

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Dat Samurott dub voice

Seriously, Samurott is a fierce Pokemon that roars to subdue it's opponents.

Why the hell does he have a soft voice.
        Spoiler:- Samurott's soft cry:

..Still doesn't change the fact that its a god awful cry, but then its a god awful design for a Pokémon, so it suits IMO..

One thing this episode did succeed with was reigniting my passion for Mantine. Its an awesome little Pokémon really.

2 on 2? odd...
    HATERZ EAT CHICKEN WINGZ.

well the first part of the episode took up so much time (or at least had so much going on) that I almost couldn't see how there would be time for a gym battle at all! lol actually I was shocked when the commercial break came on, realizing it was only half way done. Still, the amount of stuff in the episode, as well as it not being ash's battle, probably made it have to be a shorter one. I don't think ash has ever had a two on two gym battle though, at least not for a long time...
    Hi I am back and hopefully really will be active again! LOVING XY so much but there really isn't even a point of saying I love it since it is just....arceus. Yeah. Anyways, my 3DS friend code is 0688 5572 5678 if anyone wants to battle or register me!
    Friend Safari: Slugma, Growlithe, Braixen

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Well seeing as it's female... kinda hard to make it sound good ^^;
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I completely forgot Cameron's Samurott was a girl.

Probably because of the fake mustache.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    I completely forgot Cameron's Samurott was a girl.

Probably because of the fake mustache.
    No worst off then Alakazam

This one was not bad at all
    “We do have a lot in common.
    The same air, the same Earth, the same
    sky.
    Maybe if we started looking at
    what's the same instead of
    always looking at what's different,
    ...well, who knows?”
    ― Meowth

Cameron did a great job battling against Marlon. The first half we actually enjoyed.

天と地が一つになる時!世界は新たな時代を迎える!

After watching the Japanese version and more recently the dub, I wish more time was devoted to Cameron's Pokemon in this episode. Don't get me wrong, though; I loved Samurott and Ferrothorn in this battle. More time should have been spent on the battle, not getting separated. The writers could have made it a 3-on-3 and given one of Cameron's losses in the league some spotlight by taking out Marlon's third. Swanna would have been ideal since Hydreigon and Lucario starred against Ash. I guess my point is just that the writers should have made the battle longer and focused on Cameron's Pokemon more.
    AS

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 1
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

FC: 4356 - 0171 - 9340
    Friend Safari: Normal (Lillipup, Audino, & Ditto)

At least Cameron cracks me up, though I haven't liked him as much as fellow hyperactive rivals Barry and Bianca. I don't know, when it comes to Ash's league-only rivals, I still like Morrison (from Hoenn) the best. At least the funniest part was when Cameron realized he left riolu behind for the gym battle.

6/10
    My Shinies: NEW!! 7/24 NEW!! 7/26 NEW!! 7/29
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: Black1 White1 Diamond Pearl quad hunt
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

It was nice to see Marlon included in the anime. I wish Ash could have battled him though.

This was an OK episode, but the animation was well-done. It's nice to see Gym leader Marlon in Anime, I would like to see a battle between him and Ash ... but Cameron needed the badge. Marlon and Cameron's battle was short, but it's funny when Cameron realized that he left Riolu behind for the gym battle.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 13th August 2013 at 6:07 AM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678