Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: The Road to Humilau (755)

Well even tho I dislike Cameron, him and Ash getting lost together was funny as heck plus Cameron did well against Marlon which was a surprise to me since I didn't think he'd win at all. ^^;

To me Cameron's Gym battle against Marlon was underwhelming. This is why I only like seeing Ash do Gym battles since his are fun to watch. 5/10

Quote Originally Posted by JudySpell View Post
    To me Cameron's Gym battle against Marlon was underwhelming. This is why I only like seeing Ash do Gym battles since his are fun to watch. 5/10
    I thought Cameron vs Marlon was handled well. A little rushed perhaps due to the lost subplot in the first half, but Cameron's gym challenge was no better or worse than Ash's gym battles from my perspective.

I liked the first half of the episode, especially Ash and Cameron looking at the constellations. Reminded me of Ash and Ritchie in Indigo League. It was cool to see Marlon giving the two trainers a ride to his Gym on his Wailord. The Gym battle was rushed, and Samurott's moveset wasn't interesting, either. I wish Mantine had Water Absorb...
    5/10

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789