Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon conspiracy theories?

Default Pokemon conspiracy theories?

i dont know how many people have seen these but take a look.

http://jiggmin.com/threads/58477-Pok...iracy-Theories

when i read the one about the war and the one about pokemon being a dream my aspects of the series changed completely. let me know if you think or know of anymore!
    Emerald Team:
    Fire Red Team:
    Platinum Team:
    Soul Silver Team
    White Team:
    Black 2 Team:
    Rock Guardians Team:

I just read some crazy shiet just then. LOL.. the Ash dreaming one is pretty deep.

Ooh and I got one, Red might be Ash's brother, I mean.. they look a like. Red went to Mt. Silver, and he failed to beat someone and he sent his Pikachu to Professor. Oak because he was worried about Ash. Thats why Pikachu is so overly powered

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

that one actually makes sense! the gary raticate one is pretty creepy tu
    Emerald Team:
    Fire Red Team:
    Platinum Team:
    Soul Silver Team
    White Team:
    Black 2 Team:
    Rock Guardians Team:

Oh dear, that Alakazam/Satan one scared me.
    This is common.
    Voltorb = Pokeball?

1) When Ditto and Mew were conceived, there were no shinies. That they ended up with the same colour is coincidence. Plus, Ditto wasn't found in Pokemon Mansion until Fire Red and Leaf Green, eight years after Ditto and Mew were originally created.

2) Gary never says anything to suggest what the conspiracy is about. Proven it to be false myself.

3) Debatable, but you could argue that Gastly is Jigglypuff's shadow, because they are both round.

4) Debatable. Considering Kangaskhan is

5) I can see that making sense

6) Maybe, but again going back to "they're the same shape, omg they must be related"

7) Someone has too much time on their hands

8) Well duh. I thought this was common knowledge.

9) Also common knowledge

10) Then why doesn't it have an outline like every other body part does? And why use the anime artwork, and not the original 1st gen Sugimori artwork?

11) Fanfic

12) Pretty sure the in-game text says they didn't get to the final battle in time.

13) Fanfic

14) Fanfic

15) Debateable, but likely just coincedence.

16) No **** sherlock

17) Makes sense

18) Happiness levveling up didn't exist until the 2nd gen.

19) No

20) Did Gamefreak influence politics twelve years into the future?

21) Satan is also part of a trio of dragons.

22) Because it's a ****ing kids cartoon.

23) Fanfic

23ii) When did New York get giant mountains made of ice? Regardles, if the Japanese want to mock America's misfortune then they can go right ahead. I don't see Japan dropping Nuclear bombs on American cities.

24) No image

25) Fanfic

26) Fanfic

27) Rubbish

I think all of the first 251 pokemon were created by the time the original red and blue came out. Why? It could just be a coincidence, but if you take a pokemon above level 100 up with rare candies, it goes to 250, then back to 0. How many integers are there? 0-250, there's 251(I did this trick myself, it's proven). It might be a coincidence, but considering how we already know some 2nd gen pokemon were created in the first gen, it's possible.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

I'll be gone on vacation until I get home sometime Sunday the 28th. Sorry guys.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

The diglett tooth is too funny.

Most of them are explainable, and then the rest are just rubbish.

I don't believe in the conspiracy theories. But one made a really interesting point about how its weird that no one ever knows Ash, no matter what new region he goes to. I like how they pointed out that its strange how people wouldn't know who ash is. He always finishes in the top tier of the pokemon leagues, he's been on tv multiple times before, and he outright defeated the battle fontier. Someone like a Paul or a professor should have at least heard of him somewhere.

Wow, some people have TOO much time on their hands! Why try to find a subliminal message about Satan, 9/11, children wearing their mother's corpse, and so on. Why? Just why? Most of these are most likely odd similarities, or just people trying to start a big hype to get famous and what not. Seriously, it's a freaking game! It's not the Mayan Calander!

What BS most of that is, but the Golduck/Psyduck thing seems realistic, I mean, the official Golduck dosn't seem to look the part of it's name; but I still question how Psyduck is a water only type, despite the fact that it has the word psy[chic] in the name.
    Last edited by Meeker; 6th October 2012 at 1:58 AM. Reason: Typo
    Nothing interesting here. Carry on.
    Author's Profile

The pokemon being infected animals thing was a pretty entertaining read.
    WHITE 2 FC - Mega - 1679 1590 2270

Quote Originally Posted by SolidWolverine View Post
    I don't believe in the conspiracy theories. But one made a really interesting point about how its weird that no one ever knows Ash, no matter what new region he goes to. I like how they pointed out that its strange how people wouldn't know who ash is. He always finishes in the top tier of the pokemon leagues, he's been on tv multiple times before, and he outright defeated the battle fontier. Someone like a Paul or a professor should have at least heard of him somewhere.
    max recognized him...just sayin
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

and this is what happens when people think too hard, Head's explode, lives are ruined, and some child somewhere out there, runs home(crying) and quits forever...
    Darkness is just a friend you can't see!
    3DS FC: 4227 - 0729 - 3560

My ASB Profile

These people have too much time.
    My head exploded.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    max recognized him...just sayin
    Yeah your right. I don't fully agree with it at all(I know all these conspiracy things are just over-the-top nonsense). I'm just saying that, with a few anomalies aside(i.e. max and a few others), the majority of folks had not even a little knowledge of ash.

With me, these theories are mediocre; I just found this one point interesting, thats all lol

Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post
    1) When Ditto and Mew were conceived, there were no shinies. That they ended up with the same colour is coincidence. Plus, Ditto wasn't found in Pokemon Mansion until Fire Red and Leaf Green, eight years after Ditto and Mew were originally created.

2) Gary never says anything to suggest what the conspiracy is about. Proven it to be false myself.

3) Debatable, but you could argue that Gastly is Jigglypuff's shadow, because they are both round.

6) Maybe, but again going back to "they're the same shape, omg they must be related"

9) Also common knowledge

10) Then why doesn't it have an outline like every other body part does? And why use the anime artwork, and not the original 1st gen Sugimori artwork?

11) Fanfic

12) Pretty sure the in-game text says they didn't get to the final battle in time.

13) Fanfic

14) Fanfic

16) No **** sherlock

17) Makes sense

19) No

23) Fanfic

23ii) When did New York get giant mountains made of ice? Regardles, if the Japanese want to mock America's misfortune then they can go right ahead. I don't see Japan dropping Nuclear bombs on American cities.

24) No image

25) Fanfic

26) Fanfic

27) Rubbish
    Just concluded all my thoughs except Girtina which is a mistery to me it was really designed in that thinking?

Most of the stuff are actually fan fic and some are known theories that probably got dropped in designing
    DId you knew that clefairy was suppoused to be like pikachu? that's probably why it got a doppleganger I actually believe it was made and then dropped.

the clefairy in 3rd gym of gen 2.. well maybe it is in purpose cause it is the leader pokemon MAYBE.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

Yeah, I occasionally read some of those when I need a good laugh XD

Spoiler:- Credits:

Most of it blew my mind, especially the (although fake) fan-fictions. Numbers 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7 (mind = blown), 8 (I knew this already, but to see the map was cool), 11 (blew my mind as well, although probably nothing more than fanfic), 12 is debatable, 13, 18 was cool, 22 and 26.
    Black 2 Badge Quest
    2 Badges

lv. 12 | lv. 15 | lv. 12 | lv. 12 | lv. 17 | lv. 18

Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post

9) Also common knowledge

11) Fanfic

13) Fanfic

14) Fanfic

16) No **** sherlock

17) Makes sense

19) No

23) Fanfic

24) No image

25) Fanfic

26) Fanfic

27) Rubbish
    Come on man, this was meant to be entertainment. They're obviously all fake, no need to point it out.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

They were also theories and obviously false. But still they were interesting to read.

I have two of my own:

1) Ash died in the 1st episode of the TV show.
    Pikachu's attack seemed really strong, it made the Spearow leave, but Ash seemed OK. Ho-oh flew overhead, it could have brought him back. Admittedly, this probably isn't true. The writers probably chose Ho-oh because they wanted to reference the coming sequels, and Ho-oh looked better against the sky.

2) Your rival in the 1st gen games joined Team Rocket.
    I was wondering why your rival appeared in Silph co. and the Pokemon Tower. If he was there before you, why is Team Rocket still there? Earlier in the game you were asked to join Team Rocket, and your rival is always one step ahead of you. Perhaps he got an invitation and accepted it. Admittedly, this is probably just bad writing; the earliest games didn't have a well-developed story.

As I said, these probably aren't true, but it's fun to think about.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

Cubone, Its true.

That was a very interesting read. The messed evolution theory is really interesting. Venonat and Butterfree look so similar.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

LOL. I was aware that Gary's Raticate died somewhere in Lavender Town...... or he realized it was crap and replaced it......

Caterpie to Venomoth and Venonat to Butterfree kinda makes sense.

The war killing any men makes sense of why they are no or mot much fathers in Kanto.....

Cilan, Cress and Chili = The Dark Triad. Makes total sense LOL.......

But the one about the detectives was very creepy though.... and I am still freaked out about it......
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast