Serebii.net has just updated with this:

If you have any site ideas, let me know during these slow news times. CoroCoro is due at any time this week and tomorrow marks the Wii U press conferences revealing launch games and release date!
With the news of Black 2 & White 2, the Chatroom has been rife with discussion of the possibilities that are to come while the WiFi Chatroom has been a place for people to hunt down the new Dream World Pokémon for trade and to battle other trainers so be sure to visit them. Our Forums have also had these discussion and are a bustling trade and competitive section for the games. Be sure to like our new FaceBook Page.
Last Update: 17:35 BST
Edit @ 11:14; WiFi Reminder | Edit @ 11:24; Character Biographies | Edit @ 13;51; Episode Pictures | Edit @ 15:01; Pokémon Doll Promotion | Edit @ 17:35; Plasma Gale

In The Games Department

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth
The first image sof CoroCoro has been revealed, showing a new game for the 3DS coming this winter called Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth. It's coming to Japan this year. In this game, you start off as a character who turns into a Pokémon as you fall into a dream. Possible Pokémon are Pikachu, Oshawott, Axew, Snivy & Tepig. This game is in full 3D. Unlike past games, this game appears to be standalone, rather than having two versions
It features a variety of Pokémon including Pokémon from Unova such as Gurdurr, Hydreigon and Virizion. You receive Quest Requests from Dunsparce, Cofagrigus runs a store, to which we don't know the details. Rampardos runs the Treasure Store. Kecleon returns, having the usual Goods store, with many items around it.
Finally, it has an Augmented Reality feature. If you scan things, they become Magnagates, which open up paths to new dungeons for you

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - WiFi Event: Genesect
For those of you who have imported Black 2 & White 2, the second WiFi event is due to end at the end of tomorrow. This event gives the Mythical Pokémon, Genesect. This Pokémon, previously unreleased, has the OT signify that it is owned by Team Plasma, is Level 50 and has the moves Techno Blast, Signal Beam, Magnet Bomb and Solarbeam. When taken to the P2 Lab in Black, White, Black 2 & White 2, it gives you access to the special drives that alter its signature move. T Click the image to go to our WiFi Event page

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - Reshiram, Zekrom & Keldeo PokéDolls
For those with the international games, a new Pokémon Doll promotion has been announced. This promotion is a new one which will give a Reshiram, Zekrom and Keldeo doll for your Dream Home. It is accessible via a password that is available through an e-mail from the Pokémon Trainer Club and runs until October 18th. We'll post the password when we get it
Edit @ 18:07; Password has been revealed: GTDNYH

In The Animé Department

Pokémon Black & White - Episode Pictures
As usual, I have done pictures from the episode that aired in Japan today. This episode features Ash & Kotetsu reach Seigaiha City for Kotetsu's Gym Battle against the gym leader, Marlon. The AniméDex has been updated with the massive contents of this episode. Click the picture to go to the gallery but be warned however as they contain spoilers;

In The Animé Department

Pokémon Black & White - Character Biographies
With the new episode that just aired, I have been able to update Kotetsu's with new Pokémon. In addition to this, I have created a biography on the Seigaiha City Gym Leader, Marlon. I have also created a biography for the Elite Four member, Caitlin. Be warned though as these biographies contain spoilers. Click the respective picture to go to the page

In The TCG Department

Pokémon TCG - Plasma Gale
Tomorrow in Japan, a new card set is to be released released. This set, Plasma Gale, is based upon Black 2 & White 2 and the Team Plasma. It also introduces a new type of card based upon Team Plasma including edits to Pokémon and Trainer. As such, I have updated our extensive card database with details of the cards in this set with thanks to Guested & Sabonea Masukippa for translations. In addition to this, I have also updated our Cardex with these Pokémon. Click the image to go to the set page;

-- Delivered by Feed43 service

More...