Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [RP] Descent [R]

OOC: Man, I really haven't been posting much. At least I have an excuse this time: I had a life guarding class from three to seven fifteen.

Tobias watched as a Ho-oh came down from the sky and after some words, used Sacred Fire on the liquid gold. That gold then retreated out of Kras' body, and off of his own hands. Feeling the spotlight and his role of importance fading slightly, he retreated into the shadows, the corner of the alley. He simply watched as Cerilia and the Ho-oh, who introduced himself as Sal'Nakath, or Sal introduced themselves to each other. They continued conversing as he focused his attention on the Garchomp who had rescued them from the Houndoom while their attention was focused on the liquid.

"Hi, I'm Tobias, thanks for... saving us from the Houndoom. Without you, we would probably have been injured. If I may ask, what were you doing hanging around the streets of Vios at night?" As he finished his question, he looked around the alleyway make sure no one else was coming, then jumped onto the wall to climb to the roof to check a greater radius while still staying within earshot of the Garchomp. "I'm just checking that there are no more hostiles, I'm still listening." He explained to the Land Shark Pokemon.

OOC: By the way, if you press 'Edit' twice, at the top it will give you the option to delete a post. That is very useful for removing double posts and no-longer-relevant posts.
    Last edited by 493pkmns; 17th September 2012 at 2:48 AM.

Is anyone still there?

I'm here,we're waiting on Billy May.

(Sorry for taking so long. I'll get a post up tomorrow.)

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

I'm sorry, but I think I should drop out. At this rate I'll just slow you all down if I stayed. You can just have Travis say something about needing to go and leaving, and you can use him as a NPC later if you wish.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

(Alright, well then we will do as such. 493, feel free to engineer that little response. I'll post after.)

(Is anyone going to go? Or is there a need of Pokerus?)

(Holy crap it's been ages since any one has been on here..)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12