Thread: The Next Getting Crap Past the Radar in PMD

Default The Next Getting Crap Past the Radar in PMD

According to TVTROPES, this means placing such sensitive and serious tropes or topics in a sugarcoated way. In PMD's case, it is in love with the trope below...

What do you mean, It's for kids?!

So, what do you think, in your own personal opinion, would be 6th generation's Getting crap past the radar and What do you mean it's for kids plot in terms of storyline?

My next guess would be...

When the hero/ine's past actually involves killing himself and reborn as a pokemon without knowing one's past. Only to learn the painful truth in the climax of the story.
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post
    So, what do you think, in your own personal opinion, would be 6th generation's Getting crap past the radar and What do you mean it's for kids plot in terms of storyline?

My next guess would be...

When the hero/ine's past actually involves killing himself and reborn as a pokemon without knowing one's past. Only to learn the painful truth in the climax of the story.
    Suicide would most likely be too heavy for the games; the only way I could see a death/reincarnation theme in Mystery Dungeon is if the hero/heroine was killed by someone or something (most likely something, as it would be less likened to murder). Still a cool idea though.

As for getting stuff Under the Radar, a brief exchange/hastily "answered" question about where eggs come from could do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennKyogre View Post
    Suicide would most likely be too heavy for the games; the only way I could see a death/reincarnation theme in Mystery Dungeon is if the hero/heroine was killed by someone or something (most likely something, as it would be less likened to murder). Still a cool idea though.

As for getting stuff Under the Radar, a brief exchange/hastily "answered" question about where eggs come from could do the trick.
    I wouldn't be surprised to know that sex innuendos will be said as an answer ... mildly that is.

Perhaps we could have a different start this time where the protagonist was a beggar that died lonely and alone. But given a second chance to live as a pokemon permanently.
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)