Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What was your favorite and least favorite mini-games?

Default What was your favorite and least favorite mini-games?

Old Topic is dead, so recreating.

What was your favorite mini-game? What was your least favorite mini-game?

My favorite was rampage rollout, and my least favorite was barrier ball.
    Currently Residing in the orange islands.

Fire is the key to life.

Favourite: Dig! Dig! Dig!, Ekans Hoop Hurl, Sushi-Go-Round. They were the most fun for me, mostly because I wasn't that bad at them.

Least Favourite: Snore War. My friend and I always hated this game when we played her Stadium. We were just terrible at it and couldn't even come close to winning. >_>

Favorite: The Lickitung eating game. I always beat my sister, and that rarely happened.

Least favorite: Ekans hoop hurl. I couldn't get the hang of that game to save my life. I was pretty bad at the one with Rattatta too.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Snore War is my personal best [Stadium], the one when you have to press the button when the pendulum lands on the center of its swing. If that came up on the 'who's the champion' mode, I knew I'd got the win. However, Clear Cut Challenge is my favorite [Stadium 2] with the scyther and pinsir, I used to play it with my dad all the time (it was the only one he was actually good at).

As for the worst.... has to be Ekan's Hoop Hurl [Stadium]; I've just got no sense of force with the analog stick. Eager Eevee [Stadium 2] is a bad one for me too, my reactions are just too slow for the insane CPUs.

Favourites: Rock Harden (1) Egg Emergency OR Furret's Frolic (2)
    Least Favourites: Snore War (1) Rampage Rollout (2)

Haven't played the second game long enough to have a favorite or least favorite, so this is for the first one.

Favorite: Clefairy Says and Run, Rattata, Run! are tied.

Least: Magikarp Splash or Snore War. First one mainly because it's too easy, second because ARGH HYPNOSIS.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I Perfer Run,Rattata ,Run! and egg emergency.
    Clear Cut challenge is my least favorite, followed by dig,dig,dig! they were too easy..
    Beyond Names: everything has a counter.
    Beyond Names: its called hax.
    Tuan Sixtus: Color is a stupid gimmick that only amateur film makers use.
    Villain of Time: Even though he is a bot, he is better than the rest of you, because he believes that he is alive.
    Villain of Time: Please note that in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Collector's Edition I actually do have red blood.

Sorry for not knowing the names >_<

Favorite: the Scyther/Pinsir cutting-the-log-at-the-white-line game
    Least Favorite: The really annoying Zubat game where you have to avoid the things and grab the hearts

Favorite: Furret's Frolic and Rattata Run
    Least Favorite: Ekans Hoop Hurl and Topsy-Turvy

Favorite: Chansey Emergency. I used to love playing that with my friends
    Least: Barrier Ball. It just always annoyed me, especially against NPC.

My favorites were the Lickitung and Delibird games. I also loved Eevee's game.
    I hated the Magikarp game, that was the only one I couldn't do

Licktung's game was my favorite, but I couldn't stand the Ekans game.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Egg Emergency is my favorite. I haven't missed an egg in years.
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

I haven't played much of the sequel, but I definitely like the lickitung and ekans games, but hated the clefairy one. On the harder difficulties I couldn't remember the directions very well :/
    Name: Nick
    Game: Soul Silver
    FC: 3783 9347 3804

Looking for casual battles & trades for evolution & event Pokemon!

My favorite has always been Topsy Turvy the Hitmontop game. I always got joy out of bashing into the other Hitmontops xD

i didn't like topsy turvy or snore wars.

Stadium 1:
    Favorite: Run, Rattata, Run
    Least Favorite: Magikarp's Splash

Stadium 2:
    Favorite: Gusty Golbat
    Least Favorite: Clear Cut Challenge

Stadium 1
    Fav: Sushi Go Round!
    Least Fav: Ekans Hoop Hurl

Stadium 2
    Fav: Topsy Turvy
    Least Fav: Gutsy Golbat

I remember playing Stadium 1 for so long against my sister and dad
    My favourite was the Ekans hoop one and my least favourite was probably that Clefairy one where you had to memorise the actions.
    I love original Pokemon anime (love EP003) , I miss Misty
    Favourite Pokemon Game: Pokemon FireRed

Most favorite: the cutting game (S2) Furret game, delibird, Topsy Turvy, streaming stampede eager eevee
    least favorite: zubat and clefairy says

Most Favorite: Topsy Turvy
    Least Favorite: Clefairy Says

Let's start with the International Pokémon Stadium. Magikarp's Splash was OK to good. Clefairy Says; Simon Says, anyone? Run, Rattata, Run; a generic button masher. Snore War; time the A button just right, and you're good to go. Thundering Dynamo; a 2-button masher? Sushi-Go-Round; I would be lucky to win at that... Ekans' Hoop Hurl; if you are using an unofficial analog stick, you might not like this game too much... Rock Harden; my favorite mini-game in Pokémon Stadium. Dig! Dig! Dig!; again, OK to good.
    Now let's get through Pokémon Stadium 2's mini-games, shall we? Gutsy Golbat; The backgrounds are great, and I love it! Topsy-Turvy; I love it as well. Clear Cut Challenge; my goodness, this mini-game's sound effects are awesome! However, precise timing is required. 4/5 Furret's Frolic; a bit of a button masher at times, but still fun! Barrier Ball; again, I love it. Pichu's Power Plant; button masher would sound like a compliment. Rampage Rollout; cling on to the middle as close as you can, mess up your enemies with dust clouds, but I wonder what's so "fun" about this. Streaming Stampede; not the best mini-game, but not the worst either... Tumbling Togepi; I could care less... next! Delibird's Delivery; *read Sushi-Go-Round* Egg Emergency; once again, I think it's OK to good. Last one, folks: Eager Eevee; *read Snore War and Clear Cut Challenge*
    Overall favorites: Eager Eevee, Barrier Ball, and Rock Harden.

Loved Sushi Go Round Hated Clefairy Says
    Last edited by xXYobi TakiXx; 16th May 2013 at 2:05 AM.

i was really good at clefairy says, but i didnt like it that much. The sound effects from sushi-go-round drove me up a wall, but i think i liked the drowsee one the best.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Favorites:
    [Stadium] Run Rattata Run!, Sushi go Round, Rock Harden
    [Stadium 2] Delibird's Delivery, Eager Eevee, Clear Cut Challenge, Egg Emergency

Least Favorites:
    [Stadium] Snore War, Thundering Dynamo
    [Stadium 2] Gutsy Golbat, Pichu's Power Plant, Furret's Frolic
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/30nc01x.png[/IMG]

PASBL
    | Clock shop on Hiatus | Tumblr
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/swtmiw.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Ding Ding Sparkle Sparkle:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast