Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drakes Legacy, Finding the Mirage

Sounds like a plan. I guess you are Reserved then.
    Nope

OP Updated, Im still waiting on your SU's Nokie and Whistler
    Nope

Name: Evan Redwood

Group: Drakes Crew (researcher)

Appearance: Evan is six feet tall, and fairly skinny. He is not fat or muscular, just tall and thin. Although his is lean like an athlete, he is not very athletic. He wears glasses most of the time, but only needs them for seeing long distance and reading signs that are far away. He usually wears plain cloths, shorts, and t-shirts in warm weather, jeans and long sleeve shirts in cold weather. He also wears the standard researcher lab coat as well, though will do so much less often on the ship.
    He has messy, scraggy brown hair and big brown eyes. His hair is medium length for a boy, and he keeps it that way. His skin is white, and lightly tanned. His favorite cloths to wear are a black t-shirt with a pure white pokeball on it, and a pair of tan, khaki shorts or cargo pants.

Personality: Evan is not always very social and prefers to be alone. He tries to be nice to everyone, and mostly. He sometimes just blocks people out though, listening to other sounds. When that happens, people can be talking right next to him and he won’t notice. Also, he tends to be invisible to other people. He often tries to look intimidating, so no one will think he's weak. He loves to make people laugh and tells jokes whenever he can. He has bits of depression though, where he sulks and won’t talk to anyone.
    His Pokémon try and comfort him, but they rarely get any progress. Another unique trait of his is an extreme eye for detail . Most of the time this is annoying. He often points out things like coins scattered on the ground or a strangely shaped twig or rock. But on occasion, he notices things that really matter. Things that wouldn’t seem out of place, like ice in a glass of water in a house that hasn’t been lived in in weeks.

History: Evan was born and raised in Lilycove City, and was a single child. He was a loner, always going off into the woods to find new pokemon. He would find dozens of species every day, take pictures, and was compliling them in a dictionary at home. He went to school, and was one of the smartest kids there. Of course, that caused some bullying, but that changed around his 14th birthday.

After school one day, a bunch of kids were hanging out near the egde of Lilycove, just past the Safari zone. Some kid had come running from the forest, talking about a monster. He talked about an ancient myth for a while, and ran off. Everybody went home, not believing him. Of course, everyone googled the monster he had call "Mokele". The myth was a real myth, giving the story some strength. The next day, many of the same kids returned, including Evan, who had bought an ultra ball at the pokemart. He told everybody he thought it was an extinct pokemon. They laughed, of course.

One of the kids, named Chad, had brought his monferno in case things got ugly. They spent all day searching, until one kid found a nest, several yards across. The Mokele, a tropius, was still in it, fast asleep. Evan was halfway to the camera in his pocket when Chad instructed his monferno to use fire punch. The monkey launched forward, smacking the sauropod pokemon awake. The Tropius, startled and wounded, began roaring and charged the children. All but Evan ran. The Tropius came just short of impacting the small child when it stopped. Evan was not running in fear, he was taking pictures, doing a little documentary in his head. He spoke to the tropius, mostly describing it in his best Steve Irwin/David Attenborough impression.

The tropius, perplexed by this roared again. Off course Evan didn't respond how it had expected. Tropius, now calm and more curious about this seemingly fearless human. Thats when the other kids returned, and Chads monferno attacked again. This time however, Tropius readied a solarbeam to counter, but there was no need. Evan stood with his arms outstretched, protecting the grass pokemon. Monferno stopped, not willing to hit a human. After a brief argument, in which Evan made no progress defending tropius, Tropius simply ended the problem by hitting the monferno with a powerfull solarbeam.

Once the other kids ran home, Evan and Mokele, what he decided to call the tropius, became fast friends. At the end of the day, the Tropius allowed him to ride him home, and wanted to stay. After an awkward intorduction to his parents, Mokele was allowed to stay.

Nine years later, after graduating high school, college, and getting a job for National Pokegraphic, Evan was in Sinnoh, on a paranormal investigation. You see, after discovering a local monster myth, Evan had decided to be a paranormal investigator, searching for the unawsered mysteries of the world. He was in Sinnoh, specifically in Eterna Forest, searching for the old Chateau, rumored to be haunted. With a tentative camera crew and Mokele ready to beat back any ghost pokemon, they entered the Old chateau.

After a few hours searching the place, they had found nothing. Then the weird stuff happened. Just as the entered the kitchen, silverware, plates, and books began flying around the room. Many would have collided with the Camera crew had Mokele not diflected them with air slash. Soon, a cameraman fell, completly unconscious. It was only when tropius was hit by a shock wave did Evan discover the truth. Tropius used roar, and rotom was revealed. After a relativly short battle (the rotoms cover was blown, so it really no longer cared what happened) Evan caught the tiny ghost in a dusk ball.

Since that mission, he has not been given a project from National Pokegraphic or any other organization either. He has been back home in Hoenn, researching old myths and legends. In Slateport, he had heard about Mirage island and a strange pokemon associated with it. He quickly caught a boat to Floridge, and started getting more information about the island. It intrigued him even more. Evan tried to hire a captain, but no boater would take him out there. After close to a week, he overheard a sailor talking about some crazy old sea-captain chasing Mirage Island. Once Evan knew the mans name was Drake, it didn't take him long to find him.

Evan is ignorant of Drakes past, and paid no attention to the myths of the fountains. He's searching for Mirage Island to find rare berries and pokemon.

Pokemon:
    Name: Mokele
    Species: Tropius
    Moves: Roar, Air Slash, Body Slam, Solarbeam
    Additional Info: Mokele is out of his pokeball at most times, walking alongside Evan. Evan keeps him out for protection and company. Mokele dislikes fire types.

Name: Polter
    Species: Rotom
    Moves: Shock Wave, Psychic, Double Team, Shadow Ball.
    (shadow ball is interchangable with the following, depending on if he gets access to the machines, which is unlikly but possible.) Blizard; Overheat; Leaf Storm; Air Slash; or Hydro Pump.
    Additional Info: Polter isn't much of a fighter, and generally dislikes Evan. He is always playing pranks on his trainer, and loves messing with his data. He'll only really take a fight seriously if its life or death. Polter often escapes his pokeball to cause mischief and mayhem.
    3DS FC: 4081-5902-7378 Add Me!
        Spoiler:- My Champion Teams:

Credit to Forever and Again art shop

Credit to VampirateMace for the Banner

Grassmaster, great SU! You are Accepted
    Nope

I'll be filling out the application tomorrow morning (I am about to leave for work). I plan on joining Seel Team 6. My characters back story is going to take me a while to write so if I could reserve a spot, that would be great.

You are Reserved
    Nope

Hey Game! Sorry about taking so long. Busy with rodeoing, cattle, and other things. Will definitley have SU up this weekend. I got the weekend off from work and rodeos and friday off from school. SU will be up late thursday or friday.
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Name: Blane Cinder
    Group: Drakes crew

Appearance:Blane is pretty tall standing at 6 foot. He is built up working on the docks. He wears jeans a simple tshirt, and boots. (Muck kind) He has deep blue eyes, shaggy brown hair, freckles all over his face. He has scars all over his arms and back. Blane mostly has a blue bandana rapped around his head, to keep sweat out of his eyes. He also has a scar crossing his left eyebrow over his eye and to the middle of his cheek. Blane has a necklace with a shape of a mysterious pokmonb he has never seen before, it is the only thing he remembers his mother by.

Personality: Blane is a hard ***. He never says much, and tends to his business. If there is trouble, he usually ignores it unless he gets dragged in to it or its one of his friends. He only cared for his own pokemon. If his pokemon were intersted in helping others, then he would let them. Blane keeps to hisself, so if you become one of his friends, you have done something great. Blane is always looking for work, and is a hard worker. He wont dissapoint. He tries to stay out of trouble if he has nothing to do with it, or if he just feels like it, he will go out and cause some. Blane is a tough fighter, and knows many moves, and knows how to handle many weapons. He is very smart.

History: Blane was abandoned by his parents when he was a baby, he grew up in an orphanage that wasnt too good at keeping him out of trouble. Blane was always in trouble, he never knew nything else. One day when he was 6 years old, he saw some pirates down at the local docks get into a fight over some dubloons. Blane saw a young poliwag jump off the pirates boat, no doubt it had hidden on there, and it was looking over, and taking the dubloons when the pirates werent looking, making one of them believe the other took it. It then laughed a bit, then took off in an ally. Blane followed the poliwag to a dead end. "Hey! What kind of thang when ya need with them dubloons?" The poliwag turned, spit out the dubloons, and doused Blane with a water gun. Blane already having a hot temper, wasnt too pleased. He charged the poliwag, and tackled it, pinning it down. He yelled "What was that dfor?!" The poliwag just laughed and jumped easy knocking blane back and standing on his chest. The poliwag looked down, then turned and slapped blane with his tail. "Hey! that hurts!" Blane pushed the pokemon off and took off running. The poliwag followed him to the orphangae, and once Blane noticed, he tunred and said "Why did ya follow me here? You like me or something?" The poliwag nodded and sprayed Blane again. "Alright! If you wanna be buddies your gonna have to learn to wuit that." After asking the people in charge of the orphangae, they said pokemon werent allowed, so Bane ran off and found a way into an Attic in an old market place. "We can live here easily." Poliwag!"

10) A few years later, after Blane had toughened up some more, he made a name for himself. People knew who he was, mainly because him and Punch would go off and steal food. The people of the market knew where he lived, but didnt bother him, mainly cause when he did steal, he didnt stal much, just enough to get by. After getting into some more touble than he bargained for, Blane had to battle. He already knew how, but he never faced a pokemon that was strong agaisnt his before. Some stall owner had a treecko that hung around and mostly slept, but one day the stall owner caught him, and treecko was awake to.
    After consecutive hits from treecko, Punch finally got a good size hit in with double slap. After that, he started glowing, and evolving. When poliwag evolved into poliwhirl, Blane decided to name him Punch. Punch then showed off some new moves, he used Dnamicpunch easiy and knocked treecko out. The stall owner just told them to get out of there and went to heal treecko.

15) Blane had stowed away on a boat, just to go see some land. The pirates, as dumb as they were, eventually found them, and pt him to work. Blane and punch worked all day, and barely got to eat. But when no one was looking, Punch would go down and steal some food for later. After arriving to their destination, Blane noticed some pokemon a=out in shallow waters. Him and Punch jumped out, and took off running. They saw a little blue pokemon swimming closest to the edge."Hey i remember them! Them is called Horsea. They are supr rare, we gotta catch it Punch! "Poliwhirl!" Blane commanded punch to use bounce, the hypnosis, easily landing boht attacks, the little horsea was already tired, being able to tel by the damge the bounce did. "Alright go pokeball!" It hiot the sleeping horsea, and 1..2..3. Bing! "Yes! haha! We caught it!" After blane picked it up, he heard "Hey kid, get back on the boat!" Blane knew it was the pirates, so he took off. After wondering the docks, after what he found to be the region Kanto, he went running around looking for another boat heading back to Hoenn. An old man saw him, "You lost kid?" "Not that its any of your business old man, but im looking for a boat back to Hoenn." "Well i got a boat, and heck, it could go anywhere. But not with that attitude. So you gonna straighten up?" "Sure, just dont try nothing funny, Punch here is pretty strong." Blane then lightly hit punch in his arm, with whom returned it back, a little hard. "haha, i can tell that it takes after you."

18) After Finally being old enought to go off on his own, he set out looking for work, He got to Floridge town, and headed into the local bar, he heard all kinds of stories, from things to what beauty a sailor took on a trip, to mirage island and its riches. He saw a red headed guy walk out, shockined. Blane muttered to himself... "It cant be... I know him.." Blane took off after the man. Wnanting to here of his travels, and why he stopped. He over heard him talkin to a younger guy, he over heard "...get the boat ready,ill find a crew." Just then Blane thought,'Hmm, i wonder if he'd let me join. I sure wouldnt mind working for someone like Drake...' "Hey, 'scuse me! Overheard ya talkin to that guy, you looking for a crew? I'd like to join up with ya. Im a hardworker, and i keep to myself, i wont be in your business unless needed. Plus, i love to work forthe famous pirate Drake. Whadday say? Me and Punch would be honored."

Pokemon: Punch
    Species:Poliwhirl
    Moves: Hydro pump, dynamicpunch, hypnosis, bounce

Pokemon: Shoot
    Species: Horsea
    Moves: Bubble, dragons dance, dragonbreath

Any other info you want to include? No...

Is that better? haha
    Last edited by ImAnOKIE12; 13th October 2012 at 8:10 PM.

This will work Nokie. I think what I'm going to do is refresh this and set a date for the start because I didn't before and was away from this for a while. You are Accepted but do me a favor and put spaces between your paragraphs in your history
    Nope

When does the rpg start? Like is there a set date?

Well we still need more people. Im thinking a week from now would be a good tentative starting point.
    Nope

Planning on signing up but having trouble with the time setting. You said Drake's Legacy is a idea created from Pokemon and Pirates of the Caribbean, which sounds like 1400-1600s(?) to me. But then you claim that these events take place twenty years before Emerald, which sounds like the 1980s. Can I get a little clarification?

PASBL Info

Thanks Pengyzu.

Im gonna be reposting this with a better plot and more information, so you'll know then.
    Nope

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12