Thread: I wonder why the second season of Blaclk Butler 2 isn't in America yet.

Default I wonder why the second season of Blaclk Butler 2 isn't in America yet.

I wonder why America doesn't have Black Butler 2 yet. I have already seen all 25 episodes of the first season and the Hamlet one was good too, especially when that grim reaper in the audience took out the one on the flying boat on the stage. Still, I really want to watch the second season. Does anyone else want to watch the second season too?

Apparently the second season is garbage compared to the first. I still have to watch the first season one day, purely for that Ono Daisuke MC.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

What? It's already been rel... oh wait, is this another troll topic?
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    What? It's already been rel... oh wait, is this another troll topic?
    Yeah, same person as before. Just ignore it and move on I guess.

Spoiler:- urge to rap (poorly):
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Apparently the second season is garbage compared to the first. I still have to watch the first season one day, purely for that Ono Daisuke MC.
    What!? The second season was definitely way better. We get the amazing Alois and we have no more annoying filler episodes. Not to mention the annoying Elizabeth barley showed up.
    Last edited by cascadethewarrior; 30th September 2012 at 2:02 AM.

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    What!? The second season was definitely way better. We get the amazing Alois and we have no more annoying filler episodes. Not to mention the annoying Elizabeth barley showed up.
    Alois was a terrible character. So was Claude.

And why are you hating on Elizabeth? She's probably the only good thing among all the shota crap you fangirls keep pushing.

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

OMG I loved the second seasn so good Alois is adorable!
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/21r0gk.png[/IMG]