Prince Cometspark, Male Alicorn - Krazy95
    Apple Bon Bon, Male Earth Pony - Chili
    Cynder, Female Zebra - Nightfall_

------------------------------------------------------------

Beginning of Act 1: The Gathering of Heroes

Xavier Owens
    Human
    Fort Darius, Portal Chamber

"Good, you have arrived Xavier," my master Mohrieh said as I walked into the large room. The place was big, like a throne room, but instead of a throne for a king at the end of it, there was a large door like device with a glowing light eminating from the center. "Did you gather everything you require for your journey?" I nodded in responce. I didn't have too much with me, some food and water, a few changes of clothes, some other stuff.

"Alright then. Xavier, come forward. I must give you something." I walked forward, and Mohrieh pulled out a necklace from a bag he held. It was golden colored, with a circle shaped piece on it that had two gems on it, one kind of a dark red, the other completely clear. "This, Xavier, is your Destiny Emblem. Take care of it, for it hold a great importance. Now take these as well." Mohrieh held up the bag carring several more of those Emblems. All of them looked the same except the ones other than mine had only one gem on it, and all of the gems were different colors. "These are the ones belonging to the heroes who reside beyond our realm. I shall keep the remaining ones for myself, as we have yet to locate the heroes of our realm whom these belong to." I nodded once more and started to make my way to the portal, when Mohrieh stopped me again. "Oh! I almost forgot. I have two more items to help you on your journey." I turned around, and saw Mohrieh take out two arm bracers and a ring with a ruby on it. "First, are these magic bracers. They work similarily to your wand, allowing you to use magic by shooting it from your hands while wearing these. These aren't as powerful as your wand however, so only use them in case of emergency. This other item," Mohrieh held up the ring. "is a Ring of Invisibility. It allows you to turn invisible for a short time. When you activate it, you and what you are wearing will disappear to others, but you will be able to see yourself just fine. When on, the ruby will glow. As you wear it's charge, the light will dim, until it fades completely and the cloak wears off. This item is very important, as there are many dangers ahead, including possible scouts from the Kingdom."

Mohrieh gave me both items, and I put them on right away. They looked pretty cool actually. "Now go, my student! Go into the portal, and find the heroes! Warn them of the incoming invasion! Go...and save both our realm and theirs of certain doom!" I gave him one last nod and said, "Goodbye master. Thank you for teaching me all these years," before walking into the portal. As I stepped inside it, I felt a strange feeling of nausea, until everything went black...

~~~

Xavier Owens
    Human
    Somewhere in Equestria

I came out of the blackness to find myself several feet off the ground. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-" I splashed into a river, which thankfully happened to be right under me. I climbed out, shivering intensely from the cold water, and checked my surroundings. I looked like I was on the outskirts of a forest, and it was in the middle of the night. Suddenly, I could hear a weird sound. I suddenly realized it was the necklace I was wearing, and held it up. I could feel the presence of others, but not here. They were somewhere far away, but in one direction in particular, the way the river was flowing, I could feel a bigger presence. Maybe Mohrieh was actually right about this thing having special power... I thought to myself, while staring at the necklace. I used a simple fire spell to warm myself and prevent me from catching hypothermea (which I don't know is possible here, after all, this IS a completely diffrent world, maybe hypothermea doesn't actually exist here), then make my way along the path of the river to whatever I'm feeling is over in that direction.

(OoC: Only the intro post and probably one other post will be recycled. Everything else will be new.)
    Last edited by Billy Mays; 23rd September 2012 at 9:48 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

OOC: YES. I'll post as Halt first, then with Narga when i have a good post for her planned out.

Halt Drakeson
    Human
    Road to Fort Darius

A single horse rider rides down a long road from the Royal City. The horse is a large stallion, about five feet tall at the shoulder. It's hair was light tan, with the mane and tail as well as small tufts above the hooves being white. A young man held onto the reigns as the war horse kicked up a large amount of dust as it ran through the forest. The fort was hidden, but that didn't keep it from the Kingdom. The young man riding the horse was a Royal Knight, said to be loyal to the King personally. At least, that's what the towns folk said. Halt was a spy of sorts. He was publically a member of the Kingdom, but he was a strong supporter of the Resistence. He felt that if he defected, it would draw too much attention to the Resistence, and they were getting enough pain as it was. His metal armor caught the rays of moonlight, and glinted. The large crest on his head shone partically bright, reflecting the light off of the sharpened surface. "I can see it in the distance. Attack speed Horace" said the man, leaning down to talk to the horse. It whinened, and flicked it's mane away from it's face. It added a burst of speed, and charged at the distant fort.

At the fort, a small group of soldiers, about ten, guarded the gate. They heard the thunder of hooves, but it was too late. Halt descended upon them, disarming with downward strikes of his sword, cutting spears away and lashing out at soldiers. Two fell in the initial charge, both on the ground bleeding. Halt hacked at another trying to alert the rest of the Resistance, but fianlly they cornered him. "Seven left? You slacked off, Halt" mentioned one of the soldiers, before burting out into laughter. Halt joined in, as did the three men he knocked down. Halt dismounted.

"Thanks for nothing guys. Take care of Horace for me, alright?" Halt chuckled. The men nodded, and Halt went into the fort.

"Halt, you attacked our base and nearly cause a full army alert, and yet you come in here smiling?!" roared Moraih. Halt shrugged.

"The soldiers that guard the gate are friends of mine, it's a little game we play" Halt defended.

Moriah sighs. "Anyway, you know where you are going. Here." Moriah hands Halt a golden circle, with a small attachment that had a jewel. The jewel was silver, with a single silt of shapheire along it. Halt nods, and prosides into the teleporter.

Halt Drakeson
    Human
    Somewhere outside of Ponyville

Halt landed with a heavy *thud* as the teleporter landed him. He looked up, and took a quick survey of his surrondings. He looked about a mile walk from a small town. From what he could see, which wasn't much from the visor, it had only a few main buildings. A lot of houses, but not much else. He looked around. Closer to town and close to him was a large accard of apple trees. Halt shurgged, and drawing his blue claymore, marched into the accard.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

Apple Bon Bon
    Male Earth Pony.
    Center of Ponyville.

"Great! Thanks for all the help Apple Jack!" I said putting the Apple Pies in the cart. I walked to the center of town. "Sweet Delicious Apple Family Pies!" I called out through the streets. Three ponies came walking out to the center with hungry stomachs. "That'll be 3 bits for 2 pies sir." I smiled. "Good Price, my friends will be happy I got some fresh Apple Family Pies!" I couldn't help smiling and moved my cart. "Time to put this away!" I pushed the cart in the barn and raced down kicking up dust everywhere. "Today's the day I find a friend!" I laughed running towards the center of Ponyville. I wasn't looking where I was going and crashed right into a cart of Carrots. It littered over the ground. "Sorry, sorry, sorry!" "Watch where you are going kid." The angry Pony grumbled. I helped and walked away back to Apple Acre Orchards to be alone with my head down. I walked into the orchard and sat next to a tree. I turned and looked to the right. "What is that?"

Shadow Flare
    Male Pegasus
    Everfree Forest

"Finished at last.... I said I'd get it done one day, and I have." Shadow Flare smiled at the log cabin in front of him. He then grinned, and stepped inside the small front room, the shack he once built as a child. Staring around, he realised just how small it actually had been. "Then again, I was only eight, but it was cramped when Nar was here... Hmph, better than the orphanage." Shadow sighed, and then walked through the rest of the cabin, going through his assorted boxes and belongings, turning his cabin into a proper house. By the time he had finished, it was getting dark. He lit the small light outside, and turned on a few lights he had managed to get working. He collapsed onto the sofa in the main room, spreading his wings out and relaxing himself. After a lot of work, albeit with help from a few Earth Ponies, he had finished his cabin and fulfilled a promise. But as it grew later, he readied himself for a night-time flight. Stepping outside, he flew up into the air slightly, and stared into the night sky. A mass of stars shone in the clear night sky, the bright specks dazzling him in the perfect darkness. Shadow flew faster and faster, until he was racing around the sky, before unleashing a small aura around him, turning his appearance into a fireball, blazing across the sky.

At last, my life as a free pony begins.

Prince Cometspark
    Male Alicorn
    Canterlot

"Prince Cometspark! Get back here, NOW." As the young Alicorn dashed past a guard, he froze, and his face paled. He knew he was in trouble when she shouted. He was in trouble as soon as someone used his full name anyway. He turned around slowly, holding a piece of fallen star in his mouth, and saw Princess Luna looming over him, glaring. Staring up at her, he dropped the rock into one of his hooves and smiled up at her.

"Heya, Princess. Uh, do you want the rock back?" He smiled sweetly, trying to worm his way out of the situation. Luna sighed, and grabbed the rock.

"You know very well I want it back, Sparky. You stole that piece of fallen star from the Observatory. For the fifth time this week." Sparky scowled, and tried to take the rock back.

"But, Princess, I need it for my collection. It's one of the only things I haven't collected; a piece of fallen star is precious to my collection of all things astronomical and stuff!" Sparky kicked out angrily, and Luna sadly stared at the young Alicorn. She knew how much the piece of glowing blue rock meant to him, but it was one of only three fragments that Luna had in her possession in the Observatory. She turned to look away, before she felt Cometspark tug on her tail.

"Yes, Prince?"

"Um, if I can't have a piece of fallen star fragment, can I get a piece of mana-charged obsidian? It's still rare, but there's got to be some spare somewhere..." Luna chuckled slightly, and nodded her head.

"Fine, I'll try to find you a piece of mana-charged Obsidian. Now, talking of your collection, in your room, off to bed. it's late." The young Prince nodded his head, grinning, and darted out of a window, flying up to his room. There was a static trail behind him, and Luna shook her head in disbelief. Before she could say anything, she heard one of her guards laugh. She turned to ask him what he was laughing at, then saw her tail. Where Cometspark had grabbed it, it had puffed up massively. Luna glared, and left swiftly. Her guards followed her, snickering all the way.

OOC: To announce my bunnying of the NPC Princess Luna, this is due to the fact she spent a long time banished on the moon, and controls the night, so it would be viable to have her as having possession of the rare spatial artifacts Cometspark is enthused by.

Soaring Melody
    Female Pegasus
    Ponyville

As Melody's last student left for the day, she slumped back in her chair with a sigh. Running a shop and teaching lessons was exhausting! She didn't do both at the same time, of course. The shop alternated daily from open to closed; shop closed days were lesson days. Melody shook her head. This crazy schedule was getting to be too much, especially with more and more ponies requesting music lessons! For the hundredth time, Melody thought about getting an assistant... and finally decided. Today was the day she asked for help. She loved teaching, but she needed more time!
    Melody rushed to her room above the store and grabbed a pen and paper. She penned a notice reading:

MELODY MUSIC Assistant Needed!
    I need somepony to run the shop part-time while I teach!
    No musical experience required; free lessons if desired.
    Come around to Melody Music to apply! Don't be shy if the shop's closed, I'll probably be around.
    Signed, Soaring Melody

Melody read over the notice again, satisfied with her wording. She could no doubt ask her students if they wanted the position, but she felt the notice would be more fair to everypony who was enthusiastic about music, even if they weren't already taking lessons. Plus, she didn't want any of her students to be offended if she forgot to ask them! She penned a few more copies, grabbed some tape, and donned her saddlebags to distribute the flyers.
    On her way out the door, Melody surveyed the shop. Physical instruments were displayed at the front; racks of wind and brass instruments hung over a few pianos, while string instruments occupied the opposite wall. Further back was a display case full of reeds, mouthpieces, rosin, mutes, and other accessories. The rest of the store was taken up by shelves of sheet music; everything from Beethoofen to Hearth's Warming Eve carols.
    Melody shut the shop door and made sure the sign was flipped to closed. She taped a flyer on one of her display windows and headed to Ponyville town square.
    Last edited by Thecatteam; 20th September 2012 at 5:13 AM.

Pokemon White friend code: 0648 2224 4895
    Pokemon White 2 friend code: 1550 3078 1849

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    Goodbye Susan. Goodbye my dear."
    -The First Doctor

Narga Cuga
    Pegasus-Dragon hybrid
    Somewhere deep in Everfree Forest

A few animals scampered around a small meadow, eating little bits of grass here and there. It was deep in the Everfree Forest, only having a small patch here and there still open to the sun. The meadow was such spot, and the animals enjoyed the momenterry patch of warmth. However, a new arrival stepped into the meadow, and growled. The animals looked, and scared by the sound and smell of the new commer, ran into the forest. Narga stepped more into the meadow, and started nibbling on the meadow grass.

"How i wish to have sweet peaches again. Too bad, i can't buy them, with no bits" Narga rasped to herself, her raspy voice another deliteful by product of her transformation. Narga shivered, and curled herself into a small ball. Her scaled tail curled between her hind legs, and her three feet long wing extanded over her body. She tucked her head under her wing as well, and slowly drifted into sleep.

When she awoke, she looked around. Her small mid afternoon nap turned into sleeping away the entire day. The stars shown in the sky, and Narga just looked up. She didn't know what she was looking for, she guessed her old friend Shadow. A tear fell down one of her eyes, and she spoke out to the night. "Shadow...where are you? I'm so scared...." Narga whispered to herself. She kept looking up when she saw what looked like a comet blaze through the sky. Her heart lept, and Narga ran in the direction of the nearest village, Ponyvile.

OOC: Like Krazy's post, this takes place the night of the current day

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

Cynder
    Female Zebra
    Sweet Apple Acres

"Thanks AJ." Cynder called, getting her daily worth of bits for helpin' out of the farm.

"No problem, pardner." Applejack called, giving a slight wave. "It's gettin' dark, ya'all better be headin' home."

"IT IS DARK!" Cynder yelled back, getting a chuckle in return.

Cynder grumbled. Ponyville is always in peace and no lawyer is ever ever needed. She is forced to do work elsewhere, and she can't dream of surviving without work here. She looked and saw the white paint dripping letting a bit of the stripes shown. She sighed. She hated being known as a Zebra and hid her stripes. Few knew she was a zebra, but everyone thought she was odd. Probably AJ and Twilight were the only ones to know, but she had to tell Rarity...Cynder sighed and turned to the left, nose-to-nose with an unnaturally tall creature. [Halt Drakeson].

She looked down and saw an odd creature. She cleared her voice, preparing the neccisary amount of volume needed to produce this amount of conemptment.

"HOLD IT, FARE THEE WEE!"

She cleared her voice by 'ahem'ing, and then turned to the creature. She stepped right in front of the creature with an unaturally stern voice.

"Who the buck are you? You seem to be tall and skinny, with a unnaturally...plump body. Er, no offense. I've never seen anything like you before. What properties do you have? Can you breathe fire? Use a great finger of justice? Have a great sense of smell? Can fly? Answer me." She told sternly and loudly, drawing up herself.

[Don't know if I can bunny AJ or not, but I had to.]
    EPIC SIG HERE

Apple Bon Bon
    Earth Pony
    Heading to Ponyville once more.

"The Zazapples are in season!" I smiled. "Better go and see if anything's new in town." I walked down the long rode to Ponyville and saw nothing but sales on food and a couple of other usual things. From far away I saw a note pinned on my mailbox. I ran up to it. It read: MELODY MUSIC Assistant Needed!
    I need somepony to run the shop part-time while I teach!
    No musical experience required; free lessons if desired.
    Come around to Melody Music to apply! Don't be shy if the shop's closed, I'll probably be around.
    Signed, Soaring Melody
    "Wow! Looks super fun and helpful! Maybe I could become a music teacher and it could be my time to earn my Cutie Mark!" "Soaring Melody!"

(OoC: This post takes place the day after Xavier first came to Equestria.)

Xavier Owens
    Human
    Everfree Forest

I had been wandering in this forest for awhile now, and I was starting to get impatient. It seemed like it was daytime now, although I could barely tell since the canopy in this forest is so thick almost no light could get through. I continued to follow the river, hoping that it'd actually lead me towards a settlement.

Suddenly, I hear rustling in some bushes.

"Crap..." I say while thinking out loud, hoping that whatever was in the bush wasn't dangerous, and I take out my wand, just in case it is. I stand there in silence for about a minute or two before decide to keep moving, as thankfully it seemed that whatever was there didn't care about my presence.

As I continued, I began to see light a light ahead. Hoping it was the exit to this dark forest, I run from the river towards the light as fast I can, eager to finally leave this miserable place. To my dismay, I find that it was simply a light from a cabin. I figured I could use a rest though, so I continue towards the cabin to check it out. It looked surprisingly new, despite myself assuming that it would look worn down, since it was in the middle of the forest. I walk up to the cabin, and knock on the door.

"Hello? Anyone home?"

Soaring Melody
    Female Pegasus
    Ponyville

Soon after Melody finished posting a copy of her notice on the Ponyville message board, she heard someone call her name. She turned around to see Apple Bon Bon waving from the opposite side of the square. She trotted over to him.

"I'd like to work at your shop, please!" he said earnestly.
    "That's great!" Melody replied. She didn't know Apple Bon Bon very well, but his enthusiastic reputation preceded him. He would be excellent at lending the shop some much needed excitement. "Come on by the shop tomorrow and I'll show you the ropes. If you do well, then you're hired!"
    "Thanks! See you tomorrow!" He galloped off.

It was growing dark, so Melody returned to her shop. She left the notices up, just in case other ponies wanted the job as well. She made sure everything in she shop was tidy before going upstairs to her rooms. After a supper of greens with shredded carrot, she walked to her bed, ready to go to sleep. She happened to look out the window, and was struck by how bright the stars were.

"It must be a new moon..." Melody thought while gazing at the night sky. "I haven't flown in--gosh, it must be three weeks..." She spontaneously thrust open the window and flew out. She made a few circuits of the town, noticing again how small it was compared to Canterlot. It was her home now, though; at least, it had a place in her heart.

After a few loop-de-loops, Melody lay down on a cloud, exhausted. She was really out of shape. She had forgotten that while music was her special skill, flying had its charms as well...

She stargazed and soon grew weary. When she was about to fall asleep, Melody was startled by a streak of fire arching across the sky in the direction of the Everfree Forest. By the time she was fully awake, it was gone, and she decided it was a dream. She stretched her wings, flew back down to her shop, and went to sleep.

Pokemon White friend code: 0648 2224 4895
    Pokemon White 2 friend code: 1550 3078 1849

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    Goodbye Susan. Goodbye my dear."
    -The First Doctor

Halt Drakeson
    Apple Acres, orchard
    Human

Halt walked cautiously through the apple orchard, his claymore drawn. The shapphiere blade glinted in the waning sunlight, looking more beautiful than when it is covered in blood. "Moriah said in his letter that his apprentice knows that i'm a friend, but i never met him, so unless Moriah described me, he might still make a mistake. I hope to avoid a fight." Halt said to himself. His nerves were calm and unbundled, as was part of his training. Halt chuckled to himself a little at the memory of his good times in the acadamy. However, his calm memory was suddenly intruppted by a very loud...pony?

"HOLD IT, FARE THEE WEE!" bellowed a very loud pony. Halt stumbled back from the sheer volumne, and took a defensive stance, the blade held diagonally over his body. The pony cleared her voice by 'ahem'ing, and then turned to Halt. She stepped right in front of him and with an unaturally stern voice, started speaking.

"Who the buck are you? You seem to be tall and skinny, with a unnaturally...plump body. Er, no offense. I've never seen anything like you before. What properties do you have? Can you breathe fire? Use a great finger of justice? Have a great sense of smell? Can fly? Answer me." She told sternly and loudly, drawing up herself. Halt stood there for a few seconds, a little stunned by her...bravado? Arrogance? Courage? Halt didn't know what to call it, so he decidded to awneser, though he kept his sword drawn.

"My name is Halt Drakeson, Son of Drake, leader of the Royal Knights, personal guard to King Renias, and agent to the Resistence. I need to reduce that title somehow. Anyway, as for properties, I suppose being a cavaler is one, though i doubt you know what that is, thought it would be funny if you did. I'm a swordsman by trade, a knight by practice, and guardian by choice." Halt anwsered, relaxing his guard. He sheathed the claymore, and looked down to the pony. She was short to him, but he knows abot horses, and for her size, seemed to be a bit big. Her body was covered in white and black stripes, and her mane...just looked weird to Halt. "If you would, could you lead me to the nearest town? I'm afraid to say i'm a bit lost"

Future Projects:

Apple Bon Bon
    Earth Pony
    Ponyville

"Soaring Melody! I'm ready!" I stumbled into her shop and saw a unusual instrument. "A tuba?" I touched it but was scared when a pony blew in it. "Eek!" I laughed and followed Soaring Melody. "Now this is an Oboe. It sounds like a duck." She played it. "I like ducks." I said looking at it. She kept showing me everything until I couldn't help it. "Is my cutie mark there yet?" I told her to look. "Nope." She said shaking her head. I sighed. Would I ever earn my cutie mark?

Is this dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Is this dead?
    ( I would hope not. But people really need to get some posts done so that this doesn't die. By the way, don't double post.)

I didn't double post. I waited for over 24 hours. Well if it does die, revive it.

This thread looks to be dead but i hope not. It sounds fun. Im new here on serebii