Page 1 of 91 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-17 Iris VS Drayden [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/19]

Default BWS2-17 Iris VS Drayden [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/19]

This is a bit confusing... I'm not sure how many new we've got here.

BWS2-17: Opelucid Gym! Iris VS Drayden!!
    Airdate: November 8, 2012
    Scans:

Newest scan (10/23) -
    BW101.jpg
    Summary -

Ash and co. are heading towards Souryuu City. Iris plans to battle the Gym Leader Shaga. However, she is still not good at calming down her battle partner. Having thought out her bitter experience in their first battle, Iris is burning for revenge.

1) http://i45.*******.com/2yjr62w.jpg
    2) http://i48.*******.com/6hqed0.jpg
    3)
    4) http://i49.*******.com/347ede1.png
    Translation:
    1) Iris challenges a Gym Leader!
    Iris challenges Drayden, the Gym Leader of the Opelucid Gym!

2) Iris battles in the Opelucid Gym!
    Ash and his friends have come to Iris' hometown, the Village of Dragons. There they run into Drayden, the Gym Leader of the Opelucid Gym?!
    (Caption Drayden pic: Drayden is an expert on Dragon type Pokémon! For Iris, he is a scary teacher!)

Having entered the Opelucid Academy, Iris...
    Iris once came to Opelucid City to become a Dragon Master. But she could not get used to school life.
    (Caption 1: Unable to do well in her studies, Iris was troubled.)
    (Caption 2: Iris has been very tomboyish since she was small!)
    (Caption 3: Drayden talks to the Village Elder to discuss Iris.)

Time to show the strength she has built up during her journey!
    Drayden wished for Iris to become stronger. To meet his expectations, Iris challenges him with all the power she has got!
    (Caption: She challenges Haxorus and Druddigon with Excadrill and Dragonite!)

3) Summary
    Iris is going to battle the Gym Leader of the Opelucid Gym, Drayden. Before the battle she is fully motivated, but when she thinks about Drayden, whom she has trouble getting along with, she is unable to sit still. On top of that, when she climbs the steel tower of Opelucid to calm herself, she causes a ruckus...

4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    "Iris challenges Gym Leader Shaga to a revenge battle! This ends up testing her bond with Doryuzu and her other Pokémon!?"

===================

TV-Tokyo summary (10/26) -

"Satoshi and friends have arrived at Soryu City. It's been decided that Iris will battle the Soryu Gym Leader, Shaga, and she's full of fighting spirit. But when she thinks of Shaga, she can't calm down. To calm her mind, Iris climbs the Soryu City's steel tower to vent her frustration. There, she meets her dorm mother from her days at the Soryu Academy and the academy's Axe Jaw Pokemon, Onondo. Through the reunion, new feelings are ignited in Iris.

When it first battled Shaga, Doryuzu closed his heart from Iris as he was opposed to her self-indulgence..... This time, they'll win through their combination! Iris uses her full power and faces Shaga! The Subterrene Pokemon Doryuzu has a revenge battle against the Axe Jaw Pokemon Ononokusu! Just what will happen!? "
    Last edited by G50; 26th October 2012 at 10:43 AM.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post

http://i.imgur.com/UUUNf.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/ehSyN.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/TJlJU.jpg
    Hmm, seems like three. 1 the Drayden episode, 2 the Eevee episode and then the rivals episode.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Serperior!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please let Ash and Trip have another battle before the League! Please!

Well what do ya know, Iris does get to face drayden, the eevee speculation is put to rest, and Pikachu gets his *** kicked by serperior. So it loses to all 3 members of that family.

OMG DRAYDEN AND IRIS.....and the Eevee fans are gonna flip when they see this xD

3 new episodes? And a new tournament? This sure looks like its gonna be something cool And a new rival it seems like it? And he has the Evee everybody wanted Ash to have! XD Also, happy late birthday G50.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post

http://i.imgur.com/UUUNf.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/ehSyN.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/TJlJU.jpg
    omg it seems like a lot is going to unfold. That Serperior versus Pikachu looks like an upcoming 6 vs 6 battle hopefully?

Seems like I could be right about my Eevee theory (A COTD owning one, but perhaps a recurring characteR?). But there appears to be a Jolteon standing next to Cilan?

Iris versus Draydren looks like it will be epic. Can't wait, but it almost looks like Dragonite and Excadrill are going to have a really hard time?

Btw, this Eevee guy looks like Trip with dark hair.. No bueno.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Rivals.

Rivals Everywhere.

... but goodness if we're not getting a throwback to that Kimono Girl episode in Johto. The beasts are even in the same pose I remember. :I

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    3 new episodes? And a new tournament? This sure looks like its gonna be something cool And a new rival it seems like it? And he has the Evee everybody wanted Ash to have! XD Also, happy late birthday G50.
    It might be a tournament or it could also be an episode where Ash encounters Trip and asks for a battle.

That's three different episodes

1 for Drayden/Iris
    1 for Eevee/ Trainer
    1 for a mini-tournament?

Another tournament already? What the hell?

And PLEASE don't tell me Serperior is going to beat Pikachu again. My god make it stop....

Watch Ash lose the league to the Gimmick Eevee trainer. According to the text all 7 eevee-lutions are his, plus the eevee

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    Watch Ash lose the league to the Gimmick Eevee trainer. According to the text all 7 eevee-lutions are his, plus the eevee
    No, he won't lose the league to him.

I see school-girl Iris Omg<3

I don't think it's a new tournament, it will most likely be just Ash battling Trip
    Lets hope it's a 6 vs 6

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post

1 for Drayden/Iris
    1 for Eevee/ Trainer
    1 for a mini-tournament?
    ya it looks like a mini tournament that will be held before the world tournament?

I can confirm that the latter is the Isshu/Unova League and will start at 22nd November because the 15th November we're an episode with the Eevees.
    Eevee is from a trainer that has Eevee and all of the eevoultions.
    Iris is confirming to battle Drayden with Excadrill and Dragonite. Appears to be interesting, but we don't know now if somebody else went to challenge Drayden for now.
    I won't post until 13 h Bst, like 8 Edt at latest from some minutes. Don't contacted me from more.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

I wish the shot with Cilan and Eevee boy wasn't covered with a glare.

"Do you know the definition of insanity?"
    Y Team:Chesnaught, Talonflame, Blastoise, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Heliolisk

3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by Warfad View Post
    I don't think it's a new tournament, it will most likely be just Ash battling Trip
    Lets hope it's a 6 vs 6
    I hope so. I hope that picture that shows Ash, Kotetsu, Trip, Bianca, Eevee trainer and Stephan is for the League and that the Pikachu vs Serperior battle is a 6 on 6 Ash vs Trip battle.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    ya it looks like a mini tournament that will be held before the world tournament?
    I don't know, but the scan shows everyone with their partner.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post

1 for Drayden/Iris
    1 for Eevee/ Trainer
    1 for a mini-tournament?
    Yea, I hope this doesn't mean Ash is losing the first round to Serperior?

Actually I think there might be 4 four episodes. You can see the pics are labeled 2, 3, and 4 so it looks like there is one missing.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I hope so. I hope that picture that shows Ash, Kotetsu, Trip, Bianca, Eevee trainer and Stephan is for the League and that the Pikachu vs Serperior battle is a 6 on 6 Ash vs Trip battle.
    Not hope. Is for the League. And is going to get delayed a month, official or unoofficial. And more probably that the league locations is going to be said by Drayden.

EDIT: Confirmed Pikachu vs Serperior, (basically Ash vs Trip confirmed). The Eevee trainer appears to be Bashiru.

Although not confirmed the possibility of break of Naturo is very high. Remember that Naruto is one episode behind yet

For reference, the Eevee episode is the 15th November. The League won't start until then.
    Apart from COTD: League participants: Ash, Trip, Bianca, Stephan, Kotetsu and the Eevee trainer. As expected, not Georgia and Burgundy.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 19th September 2012 at 6:53 AM.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    It might be a tournament or it could also be an episode where Ash encounters Trip and asks for a battle.
    True, but with all the rivals it seems kinda odd to be just Ash vs Trip XD And the Eveelution guy is on the same page as all the rivals so he must be considered one too, I wonder if he's the Harrison/Tyson of this league and will only be in the league and be forgotten afterward.. hmm.. and how does he have 7 Pokemon? thats odd.. And it seems to be that Vaporeon is his 2nd favorite after Evee? I think. And Kotesu, Bianca, and Stephan are to appear very soon again? Hmm.. Maybe its the league, maybe its a new mini-tournament?

And the most appealing thing to me is- Iris as a kid!! Did you see her at school?! And she gets to battle Drayden so soon! Yes!
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Another tournament already? What the hell?

And PLEASE don't tell me Serperior is going to beat Pikachu again. My god make it stop....
    Maybe this will be another Scenario of Static taking place, since Pikachu is getting hit with Dragon tail. Also, hopefully a Pokemon will evolve here.

Page 1 of 91 123451151 ... LastLast