Page 45 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 2254

Thread: BWS2-17 Iris VS Drayden [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/19]

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Kibago will probably mess something up lol.
    Maybe. Would be nice to see it do something in one of these episodes

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Maybe. Would be nice to see it do something in one of these episodes
    He will most likely be evaluated by the Elder lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

He will most likely be evaluated by the Elder lol.
    I wanted to see it battle in the dragon village ep, but I wouldn't be surprised to see that bloomin dragonite steal its focus and battle instead

I mean if he battles Zweilous then cool but he shouldn't even attempt to fight Hydriegon lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I miss Pokemon using double team or agility! A Poke like Axew could use this moves to give it self a bit advantage in battles against big slow Pokes, so against Zweilous Axew would have a better chance!

The writer forgot to insert this moves in the anime I don't use them in the games, but for the anime they are a TREASURE!!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    I miss Pokemon using double team or agility! A Poke like Axew could use this moves to give it self a bit advantage in battles against big slow Pokes, so against Zweilous Axew would have a better chance!

The writer forgot to insert this moves in the anime I don't use them in the games, but for the anime they are a TREASURE!!
    Kibago isn't that slow lol. Although Double Team I'm fine with.

I think that this is going to be closure about Iris. And see thing about Iris that is carried in this episode.
    -The Iris' storyline is going to be completely expalined in this episode. Given closure. For me is insufficient.
    -The episode before continues to give closure to the Iris character.
    -I have a feeling that Iris' Dragonite will be fully obeying when battles Drayden, allowing her to fight the match. And it Drayden poses a threat to Dragonite, we know why Ash isn't fighting Drayden anymore. Because they could be doping anything big about her. I think that the writers went to the BW2 promotion to showcase Homika, broadcast two episodes and Ash having eight badges without interrupt the Iris' storyline.
    - When I see Ash vs Roxie (I see post before login, yeah) at first I think in a official battle, later that Ash will lose that, and when I see the special and 6 vs 3 that Ash technically win but lose (basically what happpened but with Ash still has 7 badges). Now I understand what happened.
    - Specially this. Iris is getting a co-star level of screentime when Iris is a sidekick during BW2. I think this very abnormal. She's getting a battle with Cynthia (and she admires Cynthia, it's important why the games Iris is chamion, remember), Iris and her recently very strong Dragonite is getting four episodes in a row, Dragonite has development during the Team Rocket arc, Iris is having the Snivy episode almost to herself until the options that she command Snivy, and finally those two episodes that could give "closure". In total, of 17 episode sof BW2, Iris has 9 at least partially episodes dedicated to herself. In BW1 I think we encounter that counting the Iris and Excadrill episode, for example, we see the same ammount. She's getting more screentime than Ash since Roxie. Of course Ash is going to get screentime at the end of the League part of BW2 because of the League alone. Basically this closure. Because Iris is the only characters to catch a pre-current gen Pokemon pre-League. I find this abnormal. A tfirst, when who knows is the League and Eevee is on the way is one thing, but we know who owns Eevee this means that could be a closure. And the fianl things is that exist a 2013 big merchandise (I think that's expensive but it's off-topic) that shows main characters. Now the only main character (including TR before Project Tempest) not to appear is Iris (and Axew). The questions is why hide Iris and show the rest.

When we can now if Iris could leave the show after the Unova League. Basically during this time.
    1)When Iris vs Drayden happens. If Iris beats Drayden and Dragonite defeats Drayden's pokemon showing strength and is fully obedient. I think that Axew evolving is for the real last Iris episode. Of course, if Iris tie/loses against Drayden, if Dragonite is winning on his wown, etc. Iris will stay in the show for a filler saga.
    2) The first movie preview that should come by December. Apart that the title could indirectly reference a new pokemon, I think that trailer important because the cast that could appear here. If appears a different group (revealed in the same CoroCoro, in this trailer or who knows), If only Ash and Cilan appears (Cilan has like 2% of leaving, I don't count of Cilan, for sixth gen, yes, but not for now). If iirs appaears here Iris will stay for a filler saga including the movie.
    3) December 2012 Pokemon Fan. I notice this because the next one could after league already unless we have baseball(unpredictable), or the league isn't right after Virgil but the League appears to start in 22th or 29th November. (I like a Christmas battle with Trip, honestly) I don't know where the next Fan will be released. But this Fan apart from revealing League stuff, could reveal something more like the filler saga, etc. Basically, I think that this will be the first information of the filler saga overall.
    4) The summary of new episodes. Could be possible but given that Newtype only goes until the 10th and the first episode of the year we'll have the League yet. And Dengeki is released in the 20th (could be a bit earlier in Christmas, though).

You (and me) say that Iris won't leave mid-gen. Bascially given the circunstances can happen though. If Iris is getting closure already, who is going to the main cast until September of next year, (or Oct, or Nov, or Dec, or Spring 2014, who knows). Exist this possibilities:
    -1. The future character of Gen VI. I find this possible specially if the filler saga is very short. If is longer than that, I seriously dunno.
    -2. A character from only that saga. The most logical options to think but don't really promote well the anime. Remember that Tracey isn't meant to be temporary (like CyberCubed says).
    -3. A existent character in the anime. The only plausible option is Bianca, honestly. And Bianca is a rival. Copuld be that after the League is more like the professor assistant of something like that, but I dunno that is happening. But if this happen, Gen V is very near (we have more hints, of course).
    -4. A older character. This is the opossite of Bainca. yhis could length the gen V anime some more months. Specially this could happen "Bug Bites" about RS Remakes with the funny part that could be promoting remakes of the wrong character (the games primote May and we have Dawn). Discard other older characters... And not only that, to a main character return full-time in the show, needs to happen a Brock/Tracey situation... And I don't see that.
    -5. We forget all the post and we continues with Iris throug the filler saga. if Iris is still disobedient by then, we change them for obedient standard Altaria. With Axew, I don't expect Fraxure during the big part of the show.

And a close this long thread. Iris' Dragonite is more powerful tha Krookodile. You overstimated Krookodile very much. And I find this problematic if for example Krookodile lose in the league to a Ampharos, for example. And we intend to ignore the speial circunstances of the victory. To Krookodile the real battle he had is the Brycen battle. Iris' Dragonite is a strong and a champion's Pokemon. And I don't see this obedient for too long.

Now I said that Iris is still in the show in the filler arc. But now I aren't sure anymore because this episode. We have to wait until the episode airs. (Or better yet, that spoiler's manga scans) to be sure. And don't bring Cialn because Cialn isn't getting that closure and that screentime. Although Cilan closure could be very short like Brock was.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    I think that this is going to be closure about Iris. And see thing about Iris that is carried in this episode.
    -The Iris' storyline is going to be completely expalined in this episode. Given closure. For me is insufficient.
    -I have a feeling that Iris' Dragonite will be fully obeying when battles Drayden, allowing her to fight the match. And it Drayden poses a threat to Dragonite, we know why Ash isn't fighting Drayden anymore. Because they could be doping anything big about her. I think that the writers went to the BW2 promotion to showcase Homika, broadcast two episodes and Ash having eight badges without interrupt the Iris' storyline.
    - When I see Ash vs Roxie (I see post before login, yeah) at first I think in a official battle, later that Ash will lose that, and when I see the special and 6 vs 3 that Ash technically win but lose (basically what happpened but with Ash still has 7 badges). Now I understand what happened.
    - Specially this. Iris is getting a co-star level of screentime when Iris is a sidekick during BW2. I think this very abnormal. She's getting a battle with Cynthia (and she admires Cynthia, it's important why the games Iris is chamion, remember), Iris and her recently very strong Dragonite is getting four episodes in a row, Dragonite has development during the Team Rocket arc, Iris is having the Snivy episode almost to herself until the options that she command Snivy, and finally those two episodes that could give "closure". In total, of 17 episode sof BW2, Iris has 9 at least partially episodes dedicated to herself. In BW1 I think we encounter that counting the Iris and Excadrill episode, for example, we see the same ammount. She's getting more screentime than Ash since Roxie. Of course Ash is going to get screentime at the end of the League part of BW2 because of the League alone. Basically this closure. Because Iris is the only characters to catch a pre-current gen Pokemon pre-League. I find this abnormal. A tfirst, when who knows is the League and Eevee is on the way is one thing, but we know who owns Eevee this means that could be a closure. And the fianl things is that exist a 2013 big merchandise (I think that's expensive but it's off-topic) that shows main characters. Now the only main character (including TR before Project Tempest) not to appear is Iris (and Axew). The questions is why hide Iris and show the rest.

When we can now if Iris could leave the show after the Unova League. Basically during this time.
    1)When Iris vs Drayden happens. If Iris beats Drayden and Dragonite defeats Drayden's pokemon showing strength and is fully obedient. I think that Axew evolving is for the real last Iris episode. Of course, if Iris tie/loses against Drayden, if Dragonite is winning on his wown, etc. Iris will stay in the show for a filler saga.
    2) The first movie preview that should come by December. Apart that the title could indirectly reference a new pokemon, I think that trailer important because the cast that could appear here. If appears a different group (revealed in the same CoroCoro, in this trailer or who knows), If only Ash and Cilan appears (Cilan has like 2% of leaving, I don't count of Cilan, for sixth gen, yes, but not for now). If iirs appaears here Iris will stay for a filler saga including the movie.
    3) December 2012 Pokemon Fan. I notice this because the next one could after league already unless we have baseball(unpredictable), or the league isn't right after Virgil but the League appears to start in 22th or 29th November. (I like a Christmas battle with Trip, honestly) I don't know where the next Fan will be released. But this Fan apart from revealing League stuff, could reveal something more like the filler saga, etc. Basically, I think that this will be the first information of the filler saga overall.
    4) The summary of new episodes. Could be possible but given that Newtype only goes until the 10th and the first episode of the year we'll have the League yet. And Dengeki is released in the 20th (could be a bit earlier in Christmas, though).

You (and me) say that Iris won't leave mid-gen. Bascially given the circunstances can happen though. If Iris is getting closure already, who is going to the main cast until September of next year, (or Oct, or Nov, or Dec, or Spring 2014, who knows). Exist this possibilities:
    -1. The future character of Gen VI. I find this possible specially if the filler saga is very short. If is longer than that, I seriously dunno.
    -2. A character from only that saga. The most logical options to think but don't really promote well the anime. Remember that Tracey isn't meant to be temporary (like CyberCubed says).
    -3. A existent character in the anime. The only plausible option is Bianca, honestly. And Bianca is a rival. Copuld be that after the League is more like the professor assistant of something like that, but I dunno that is happening. But if this happen, Gen V is very near (we have more hints, of course).
    -4. A older character. This is the opossite of Bainca. yhis could length the gen V anime some more months. Specially this could happen "Bug Bites" about RS Remakes with the funny part that could be promoting remakes of the wrong character (the games primote May and we have Dawn). Discard other older characters... And not only that, to a main character return full-time in the show, needs to happen a Brock/Tracey situation... And I don't see that.
    -5. We forget all the post and we continues with Iris throug the filler saga. if Iris is still disobedient by then, we change them for obedient standard Altaria. With Axew, I don't expect Fraxure during the big part of the show.

And a close this long thread. Iris' Dragonite is more powerful tha Krookodile. You overstimated Krookodile very much. And I find this problematic if for example Krookodile lose in the league to a Ampharos, for example. And we intend to ignore the speial circunstances of the victory. To Krookodile the real battle he had is the Brycen battle. Iris' Dragonite is a strong and a champion's Pokemon. And I don't see this obedient for too long.

Now I said that Iris is still in the show in the filler arc. But now I aren't sure anymore because this episode. We have to wait until the episode airs. (Or better yet, that spoiler's manga scans) to be sure. And don't bring Cialn because Cialn isn't getting that closure and that screentime. Although Cilan closure could be very short like Brock was.
    You make no sense at all. There's no point even giving you a proper response because you always ignore it and continue to type your nonsense.

And what's with this 2013 merchandise you keep you bringing up? Post the link to it so we can see what you're talking about.
    Last edited by HatersGonnaHate; 11th October 2012 at 11:03 PM.

Oh hush, Iris is't a champoin in the anime so your Dragonite arguement is so irrelevant.

Why do you keep ignoring the people that provide flawless counter arguments to your opinions. Plus, you have no evidence to support your arguments.

Also, Dragonite is not "a champion's Pokemon." Iris isn't the champion of anything. And Krookodile is obviously stronger since it won the battle. I'm 100% sure Krookodile would've won anyway seeing the damage Dragon Claw did.
    Last edited by Shraeder; 12th October 2012 at 1:18 AM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Why do you keep ignoring the people that provide flawless counter arguments to your opinions. Plus, you have no evidence to support your arguments.

Also, Dragonite is not "a champion's Pokemon." Iris isn't the champion of anything. And Krookodile is obviously stronger since it won the battle. I'm 100% sure Krookodile would've won anyway seeing the damage Dragon Claw did.
    Don't waste your time lol, she/he will post the same stupid argument in like two pages so it's not worth it.

Kibago isn't that slow lol. Although Double Team I'm fine with.
    It isn't last time I checked it was dripping away from Golett at a snails pace until Outrage kicked in..

Oh hush, Iris is't a champoin in the anime so your Dragonite arguement is so irrelevant.
    I'm surprised that you can make up an argument out of all that.. Props to you!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    It isn't last time I checked it was dripping away from Golett at a snails pace until Outrage kicked in..

I'm surprised that you can make up an argument out of all that.. Props to you!
    Um how long ago was that?? It's probably faster lol.

I look for the key parts since I've seen that user make that argument like 6 times in this thread already .

Um how long ago was that?? It's probably faster lol.

I look for the key parts since I've seen that user make that argument like 6 times in this thread already .
    You kept count? Props to you!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    You kept count? Props to you!
    Na lol which is why I said like. I've definitely seen it in this thread before though.

I do hope Drayden does have a Flygon somewhere around. I know he's not using it in the battle but at least it does something as Roxie and Marlon's teams had BW2 members. So should Drayden.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I do hope Drayden does have a Flygon somewhere around. I know he's not using it in the battle but at least it does something as Roxie and Marlon's teams had BW2 members. So should Drayden.
    I would rather see the Elder with it, it would make sense for her to have at least one Dragon type pokemon.

I think that I posted that too early. But the merchandise that I referred in the other post.
    http://pkmncollectors.livejournal.com/13038248.html

The problem with Iris is the screentime that she is gettinglately is gotten and the aparent conclusion of the Dragonite plot with the possibility of Iris wnning against Drayden. I know that Iris is in the Unova League and Iris can stay for a filer saga.
    Basically, for a filler saga that I gave 98% of happening. If this happens,
    Ash 100%, Iris 80%, Cilan 98%. Specially, becaquse i don't find a relable substitute for Iris.

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I think that I posted that too early. But the merchandise that I referred in the other post.

The problem with Iris is the screentime that she is gettinglately is gotten and the aparent conclusion of the Dragonite plot with the possibility of Iris wnning against Drayden. I know that Iris is in the Unova League and Iris can stay for a filer saga.
    Ash 100%, Iris 80%, Cilan 98%. Specially, becaquse i don't find a relable substitute for Iris.
    Lol what are these percentages bast on??

True but that doesn't mean that she won't ever be. who knows what will happen in this anime later on down the road? Besides, look at what they done for Iris in a short amount of time. If the writers want to find a way to troll Iris to the top, they can find a way. I think I'm getting to know how this show works now.

My ideal battle ever!

Lol what are these percentages bast on??
    86% of all statistics are made up on the spot. The other half isn't .

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    True but that doesn't mean that she won't ever be. who knows what will happen in this anime later on down the road? Besides, look at what they done for Iris in a short amount of time. If the writers want to find a way to troll Iris to the top, they can find a way. I think I'm getting to know how this show works now.
    Lol hello!!! I've been arguing this for days lol. She starts going for badges and then after the league she leavesthe group and we hear about her progress later on.

Those figures of Ash and Cilan have already been released, you can find them on Ebay. As for none of Iris's pokemon appearing...that is not true. The Waza Museum sets released an Axew doing Dragon rage and I know this because I bought one. This is the one I'm talking about: http://pokevault.com/image/cache/dat...ox-500x500.jpg

If you look at the 6th picture down on the link you posted, you'll see a row of Escavalier, Pansear, Pansage, and Panpour. The Axew one is right above it but the picture is cut off.

Lol hello!!! I've been arguing this for days lol. She starts going for badges and then after the league she leavesthe group and we hear about her progress later on.
    Quite interesting leading to the Champion role. Basically that I said is that the B2W2 herself (Champion) and things like Dragonite for example aren't 100% unrelated. I know that Iris isn't going to be Champion in the anime soon but he B2W2 herself is affecting the anime in some way.

The problem is that Iris gets:
    -A battle with Cynthia where Iris admires Cynthia (foreshadowing the games).
    -The fact that the Dawn's cameo is basically about Iris.
    -A episode dedicated to herself to capture a pseudo-legendary pokemon, Dragonite. (pseudo-legend could be fanon but 600 BST and the fact that almost only Champions, final bosses had one in the anime is not)
    -In the Junior Cup Iris gets 3 episodes almost dedicated to her herself. See the Iris vs Dawn battle for example.
    -Iris and Dragonite has a important part in the Team Rocket arc during the second part fighting the Therians.
    -Iris has the lead role in the crossdressing episode to the point that Iris is commanding Snivy.
    -We know about her backstory in the village of the dragons in 13 days.
    -And this episode where Iris fight Drayden

Do you find normal that screentime during this 18 episodes for a sidekick when in BW1 Cilan gets more screentime? And, do you think that Iris will go to the filler saga with a obedient Dragonite and after Iris wins against Drayden and possibly Georgia? The problem is basically here.

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Quite interesting leading to the Champion role. Basically that I said is that the B2W2 herself (Champion) and things like Dragonite for example aren't 100% unrelated. I know that Iris isn't going to be Champion in the anime soon but he B2W2 herself is affecting the anime in some way.

The problem is that Iris gets:
    -A battle with Cynthia where Iris admires Cynthia (foreshadowing the games).
    -The fact that the Dawn's cameo is basically about Iris.
    -A episode dedicated to herself to capture a pseudo-legendary pokemon, Dragonite. (pseudo-legend could be fanon but 600 BST and the fact that almost only Champions, final bosses had one in the anime is not)
    -In the Junior Cup Iris gets 3 episodes almost dedicated to her herself. See the Iris vs Dawn battle for example.
    -Iris and Dragonite has a important part in the Team Rocket arc during the second part fighting the Therians.
    -Iris has the lead role in the crossdressing episode to the point that Iris is commanding Snivy.
    -We know about her backstory in the village of the dragons in 13 days.
    -And this episode where Iris fight Drayden

Do you find normal that screentime during this 18 episodes for a sidekick when in BW1 Cilan gets more screentime? And, do you think that Iris will go to the filler saga with a obedient Dragonite and after Iris wins against Drayden and possibly Georgia? The problem is basically here.
    Of course Iris goes to the filler saga. I mean are you kidding me?

Page 45 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast