Page 43 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 2254

Thread: BWS2-17 Iris VS Drayden [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/19]

  1. #1051
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    ^^ haters is right this is just a "stepping stone" she still has more to learn to become a dragon master
    I'm glad someone else is saying this. It needs to be addressed more. Iris still has alot to learn even if she's super sued at the end of the series. But unfortuanately like others said, I do think that this might be her last on the show. If she's going to become a Unova Champion, might as well stay in Unova until then.

    My ideal battle ever!

  2. #1052
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I'm glad someone else is saying this. It needs to be addressed more. Iris still has alot to learn even if she's super sued at the end of the series. But unfortuanately like others said, I do think that this might be her last on the show. If she's going to become a Unova Champion, might as well stay in Unova until then.
    They wouldn't make her champion because that would make Ash look really bad. If anything, they'll make her decide to collect gym badges to forshadow the future possibly. She's also not going anywhere until the entire generation is over.

  3. #1053
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    They wouldn't make her champion because that would make Ash look really bad. If anything, they'll make her decide to collect gym badges to forshadow the future possibly. She's also not going anywhere until the entire generation is over.
    Just be glad that the poor girl is being given proper focus after all this time. And when I mean proper, I mean not in gaps. And the reason why I said that was because Unova should be her signature region. Not to make Ash look bad about her champion status or anything but because that won't matter. But because of her status she should stay.

    My ideal battle ever!

  4. #1054
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Just be glad that the poor girl is being given proper focus after all this time. And when I mean proper, I mean not in gaps. And the reason why I said that was because Unova should be her signature region. Not to make Ash look bad about her champion status or anything but because that won't matter. But because of her status she should stay.
    Because Unova is somehow her signature region? And therefore she should stay? What? That's like saying Ash should've stayed in Kanto.. Or at least in Johto considering he's based off the (eventual) ultimate champion in both those games.. xD
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  5. #1055
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    13,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    They wouldn't make her champion because that would make Ash look really bad. If anything, they'll make her decide to collect gym badges to forshadow the future possibly. She's also not going anywhere until the entire generation is over.
    This is what I'm thinking, having her go after badges would be the best bet.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

  6. #1056
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    This is what I'm thinking, having her go after badges would be the best bet.
    that's how im thinking she eventually leaves. Stays in Unova to collect badges

  7. #1057
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    13,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    that's how im thinking she eventually leaves. Stays in Unova to collect badges
    I would kind of like her and Ash to both collect badges next region. They just have to do it at seperate gyms lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

  8. #1058
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drangleic
    Posts
    8,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I would kind of like her and Ash to both collect badges next region. They just have to do it at seperate gyms lol.
    If that happens I see a lot of dragonite solo pwnage in the future.

  9. #1059
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    13,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    If that happens I see a lot of dragonite solo pwnage in the future.
    Na, the earlier gyms she has no reason not to use Kibago and Emonga lol. Hopefully they wouldn't do the Pikachu crap with her.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

  10. #1060
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I would kind of like her and Ash to both collect badges next region. They just have to do it at seperate gyms lol.
    Well I don't like her, so would rather she not stick around. But that's just personal preference. Although if she ditches dragonite I could be ok with it

  11. #1061
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    13,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Well I don't like her, so would rather she not stick around. But that's just personal preference. Although if she ditches dragonite I could be ok with it
    Honestly up intil the fourth gym he wouldn't even need to be used lol. Kibago and Emonga should be able to handle those.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

  12. #1062
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I would kind of like her and Ash to both collect badges next region. They just have to do it at seperate gyms lol.
    No. they can do that seperately. If they wanted Iris to do that, they would have done it earlier.

    My ideal battle ever!

  13. #1063
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    13,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    No. they can do that seperately. If they wanted Iris to do that, they would have done it earlier.
    Hello lol they just introduced the champoin thing. Honestly stop worrying about Ash, he's still gonna get his precious screentime.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

  14. #1064
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I would kind of like her and Ash to both collect badges next region. They just have to do it at seperate gyms lol.
    No, I feel like this should be a path taken in a future saga, but with a new companion. Iris changing her goal instantaneously like Brock is kind of bs, even if it's related to the games.

  15. #1065
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    13,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    No, I feel like this should be a path taken in a future saga, but with a new companion. Iris changing her goal instantaneously like Brock is kind of bs, even if it's related to the games.
    It's not changing her goal lol. She can still be a Dragon Master. I mean Drayden did it.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

  16. #1066
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    It's not changing her goal lol. She can still be a Dragon Master. I mean Drayden did it.
    She's not even chasing that goal now. Two dragon types (out of a team of four) is not going to cut it.

  17. #1067
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    13,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    She's not even chasing that goal now. Two dragon types (out of a team of four) is not going to cut it.
    Which is why challing gyms and trying to be champoin would force her to have at least six pokemon and more dragons.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

  18. #1068
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Which is why challing gyms and trying to be champoin would force her to have at least six pokemon and more dragons.
    Too little, too late. (In less it's off-screen.)

  19. #1069
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    13,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Too little, too late. (In less it's off-screen.)
    Oh come on lol. It's never too late.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

  20. #1070
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I would kind of like her and Ash to both collect badges next region. They just have to do it at seperate gyms lol.
    No. They wouldn't have another person do the same thing as Ash. May was close to but then they had Contests in mind.

    OS
    Ash- Pokemon Master - Gyms
    Misty- Water-Type Master
    Brock- Pokemon Breeder
    Tracey- Pokemon Watcher

    AG
    Ash- Pokemon Master - Gyms
    May- Top Coordinator - Contests
    Max- Nothing specific really, just waiting for his journey.
    Brock- Pokemon Breeder

    DP
    Ash- Pokemon Master - Gyms
    Dawn- Top Coordinator- Contests
    Brock- Pokemon Breeder > Pokemon Doctor

    BW
    Ash- Pokemon Master - Gyms
    Iris- Dragon-Type Master
    Cilan- Pokemon Connoisseur [A-Rank to S-Rank]

    Random : PokéRadar


  21. #1071
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drangleic
    Posts
    8,913

    Default

    We should get Lucia the pokemon film director to replace iris if she chooses to leave early. Or maybe Rosa the musical actress.

  22. #1072
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    13,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    No. They wouldn't have another person do the same thing as Ash. May was close to but then they had Contests in mind.

    OS
    Ash- Pokemon Master - Gyms
    Misty- Water-Type Master
    Brock- Pokemon Breeder
    Tracey- Pokemon Watcher

    AG
    Ash- Pokemon Master - Gyms
    May- Top Coordinator - Contests
    Max- Nothing specific really, just waiting for his journey.
    Brock- Pokemon Breeder

    DP
    Ash- Pokemon Master - Gyms
    Dawn- Top Coordinator- Contests
    Brock- Pokemon Breeder > Pokemon Doctor

    BW
    Ash- Pokemon Master - Gyms
    Iris- Dragon-Type Master
    Cilan- Pokemon Connoisseur [A-Rank to S-Rank]
    Yes cuz nothing ever changesc in the anime -_-. It wouldn't even be that hard lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

  23. #1073
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Probably not on SPPF.
    Posts
    410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Yes cuz nothing ever changes in the anime -_-. It wouldn't even be that hard lol.
    Although you were being sarcastic, this statement is actually pretty accurate. Just saying.

  24. #1074
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    13,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by octopusG44 View Post
    Although you were being sarcastic, this statement is actually pretty accurate. Just saying.
    That's why BW has already broke so many stereotypes -_-.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

  25. #1075
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    That's why BW has already broke so many stereotypes -_-.
    I wonder what might happen next. I kind of like it.

Page 43 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •