Page 41 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 2254

Thread: BWS2-17 Iris VS Drayden [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/19]

Iris is popular and i wouldn't be surprise if she and Cilan go to the 6 generation region with Ash.

[Hint]Ash will not battle Drayden in the episode this thread is for. Iris' and Cilan's fate will not be determined in the episode this thread is for.[/Hint]

...!

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

Dragonite to lose 2 times in a row!??? Doubt it! But if it will put on a great fight and probably almost kick Drudiggon out! so that Excadrill with destroy it after one Focus blast!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Dragonite to lose 2 times in a row!??? Doubt it! But if it will put on a great fight and probably almost kick Drudiggon out! so that Excadrill with destroy it after one Focus blast!
    If he learns from it I don't think it would be so bad lol(we all know how strong he is anyways....).
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    I know Iris isn't popular, doubt it will change much after the Drayden arc.
    What do you mean? Iris is quite popular, mainly because of her Champ status and her catching Kairyu. She supposedly even ranks higher than the Subway Masters. She might be looked at in a negative light by forum-goers, but the character is pretty popular believe it or not. I was actually quite surprised to find out Dento isn't as popular as I thought he was.

Hopefully whatever Shaga has set-up for her is interesting and provides some good development.

I doubt Dragonite is gonna lose to a Druddigon of all pokemon. I mean it just went head to head with 3-legendaries. Not saying that makes it invincible but I can't picture it losing to Druddigon.

If this is a normal 2 vs 2 battle, I could see Dragonite losing to Haxorus maybe, setting up for Excadrill to beat it. But Personally I hope this is a double battle because Iris hasn't competed in one and it would be fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    I wouldn't mind that. It will go just to show you that strong Pokemon can lose too. Besides, I'd rather Excadrill get the win.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I doubt Dragonite is gonna lose to a Druddigon of all pokemon. I mean it just went head to head with 3-legendaries. Not saying that makes it invincible but I can't picture it losing to Druddigon.
    What I'd like is for Dragonite to beat Druddigon but lose to Haxorus without dealing any damage to it. So Haxorus is completely fresh for its fight with Excadrill

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I wouldn't mind that. It will go just to show you that strong Pokemon can lose too. Besides, I'd rather Excadrill get the win.
    You can't get expect Excadrill to beat both Druddigon and Haxorus. With all the development Dragonite has been getting lately, he's likely to beat Druddigon just so he and Iris can have a proper win together that doesn't involve disobedience.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    What I'd like is for Dragonite to beat Druddigon but lose to Haxorus without dealing any damage to it. So Haxorus is completely fresh for its fight with Excadrill
    What if they completely split up the rounds? like after Dragonite beats Druddigon, she recalls Dragonite and then Excadrill and Haxorus battle?

Split rounds work better IMO.

That way we don't get something like serperior being a speed demon and a massive powerhouse throughout the whole JWCT and then getting one shotted by Bouffalant while doing no damage. That really kind of shoots the writer's intent of making serperior seem like a threat in the foot.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    You can't get expect Excadrill to beat both Druddigon and Haxorus. With all the development Dragonite has been getting lately, he's likely to beat Druddigon just so he and Iris can have a proper win together that doesn't involve disobedience.

What if they completely split up the rounds? like after Dragonite beats Druddigon, she recalls Dragonite and then Excadrill and Haxorus battle?
    that could work but I don't see Excadrill winning that scenario. I doubt they will have Iris completely dominate Drayden

Iris vs Drayden:

Dragonite vs Dragon(I hate his english name lol)-Dragonite isn't doing too well but then goes all ape **** and beats the Dragon
    Dragonite vs Haxorus-Dragonite is defeated easily due to his overconfidence
    Excadrill vs Haxorus- Drayden is quite impressed with his growth and commends Iris on his strength, the battle is very close but Excadrill is able to pull through and beat it.

Drayden then says that he would like to battle against Kibago and uses his Deino, Kibago is defeated and Iris realizes she still has a long way to go on her journey. Drayden then proceeds to give Iris Deino on a trial bases and says that he'll be able to help Kibago get stronger
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I wonder if Drayden gives Iris a badge if she somehow manages to defeat him, unless they aren't battling in the gym so its not an official gym battle and just a battle.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    I wonder if Drayden gives Iris a badge if she somehow manages to defeat him, unless they aren't battling in the gym so its not an official gym battle and just a battle.
    I think it is in the gym so it can be possible

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    [Hint]Ash will not battle Drayden in the episode this thread is for. Iris' and Cilan's fate will not be determined in the episode this thread is for.[/Hint]

...!
    Replying to a mod!? Yes, and I expalin why.

Forget about Ash vs Drayden (won't happen unlike Senior Cup that I aren't going to discuss) and Cilan's leaving. But I'm going to look at Iris' leaving. I'm expalin why.

Iris has recently having a lot of screentime before the league. Cilan isn't getting that screentime and appears more foten in BW1. We know that iris is challenging Drayden, Iris is going to the village of Dragons, and we will know about her backstory almost completely.

We know that Iris has captured a very powerful pokemon in the main cast. It's very abnormal to capture a such powerful pokemon right of the bat. The game status is the only reason that anyone is allowed to capture such a powerful pokemon. I don't going to discuss if it's Dragonite and not Salamence, for example. We know that is disobedient (the past episode appears that it's starting to listen Iris' orders but could be temporary).

We know if the following things happen:
    -The backstory is completetly tell to the viewer. (Check in those episodes)
    -Iris defeats Drayden (Could happen)
    -Iris fully controls Dragonite. (Has many numbers to happen now if isn't in the past episode)
    -Georgia appears in this episodes (Less probably but could happen).
    -Iris' Axew evolves into a Fraxure (I think that will happen in the departure, not in this).

If four of this happen in the Iris episodes and Axew is apparently setting to evolve, Iris has a numbers to leave. Not in this episode but after the League, at least. Of course, if they didn't happen, Iris is going to the filler saga with Ash and Cilan.

Exist a big image about one merchandise that appears to be released in 2013. The merchandise has many Kanto Pokemon but that I notice is that Ash, Cilan, Jessie, James, Meowth and some of the main cast's pokemon (but not Iris and some that screams Ash, Charizard!!!). Of course if a new girl could substitute Iris for that time, they aren't revealing anything now being an unreleased girl or that a past main character return (Dawn 25%*, May 3%**, Misty 0,01%, the % is only if Iris really leave, not overall). I don't think that iris will leave in the episodes (isn't going to happen) but I think that if the iris characters will receive a closure (and isn't Ash, or May/Dawn, Iris' storyline aren't easily revamped like Ash's story) and Iris story has technically ended after the episode. remembered that Ash ends the League like in 3 months, and the Gen VI could be released like in a year, at least.

*Because of the crazy-popularity of Pochama (more than Piplup, y'know) Dawn has some numbers to return to the show in that case.
    **I put this because the RS-Remakes are happening. But isn't necessary to promote May in the main cast ( a cameo is enough).
    ***If Ash goes to Kanto, I see Misty reappearing, but I think that Brock will make a cameo.

Speculate.

I hope so lol, it could be like her good luck charm.

its not an official gym battle so I don't see why they would. Iris has no need for a badge

its not an official gym battle so I don't see why they would. Iris has no need for a badge
    We don't know that for sure lol it could be official.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    We don't know that for sure lol it could be official.
    Iris isn't competing in the Unova league, therefore its not an official gym battle. Just a regular trainer battle

Iris isn't competing in the Unova league, therefore its not an official gym battle. Just a regular trainer battle
    Should I bring up Dawn vs Maylene??

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    Replying to a mod!? Yes, and I expalin why.

Forget about Ash vs Drayden (won't happen unlike Senior Cup that I aren't going to discuss) and Cilan's leaving. But I'm going to look at Iris' leaving. I'm expalin why.

Iris has recently having a lot of screentime before the league. Cilan isn't getting that screentime and appears more foten in BW1. We know that iris is challenging Drayden, Iris is going to the village of Dragons, and we will know about her backstory almost completely.

We know that Iris has captured a very powerful pokemon in the main cast. It's very abnormal to capture a such powerful pokemon right of the bat. The game status is the only reason that anyone is allowed to capture such a powerful pokemon. I don't going to discuss if it's Dragonite and not Salamence, for example. We know that is disobedient (the past episode appears that it's starting to listen Iris' orders but could be temporary).

We know if the following things happen:
    -The backstory is completetly tell to the viewer. (Check in those episodes)
    -Iris defeats Drayden (Could happen)
    -Iris fully controls Dragonite. (Has many numbers to happen now if isn't in the past episode)
    -Georgia appears in this episodes (Less probably but could happen).
    -Iris' Axew evolves into a Fraxure (I think that will happen in the departure, not in this).

If four of this happen in the Iris episodes and Axew is apparently setting to evolve, Iris has a numbers to leave. Not in this episode but after the League, at least. Of course, if they didn't happen, Iris is going to the filler saga with Ash and Cilan.

Exist a big image about one merchandise that appears to be released in 2013. The merchandise has many Kanto Pokemon but that I notice is that Ash, Cilan, Jessie, James, Meowth and some of the main cast's pokemon (but not Iris and some that screams Ash, Charizard!!!). Of course if a new girl could substitute Iris for that time, they aren't revealing anything now being an unreleased girl or that a past main character return (Dawn 25%*, May 3%**, Misty 0,01%, the % is only if Iris really leave, not overall). I don't think that iris will leave in the episodes (isn't going to happen) but I think that if the iris characters will receive a closure (and isn't Ash, or May/Dawn, Iris' storyline aren't easily revamped like Ash's story) and Iris story has technically ended after the episode. remembered that Ash ends the League like in 3 months, and the Gen VI could be released like in a year, at least.

*Because of the crazy-popularity of Pochama (more than Piplup, y'know) Dawn has some numbers to return to the show in that case.
    **I put this because the RS-Remakes are happening. But isn't necessary to promote May in the main cast ( a cameo is enough).
    ***If Ash goes to Kanto, I see Misty reappearing, but I think that Brock will make a cameo.

Speculate.
    You're a very confused person. They aren't gonna drop a main character before the entire generation is over. These episodes conclude nothing but her Drayden story. Once this is over, Iris will continue to focus on her dragon master goal by likely catching another dragon and focusing on it, and on top of that her rivalry with Georgia which is still going on. She has plenty left to do.

Considering BW has only been going on for a little over 2 years, it's obvious no one is being dropped during the filler saga. Misty, May, and Dawn were all on the show for a minimal of 4 years, so they aren't gonna drop Iris at the 2 year mark. That's not how this show works.
    Last edited by HatersGonnaHate; 8th October 2012 at 10:49 PM.

I don't mind iris staying on but if shes going to stay on for another 1-2 years she needs more to do than just dragon training and Georgia.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I don't mind iris staying on but if shes going to stay on for another 1-2 years she needs more to do than just dragon training and Georgia.
    I would love if she started collecting badges too lol. They just have to make it so that Ash collects the official badges and Iris challenges the other gyms.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Dragon training and Georgia is all she really needs. As long as she's doing something that focuses on her dragon master goal, it's all worth it because it's development. There's also possible future tournaments which she can compete in.

On Druddigon vs Dragonite I'm not sure. I can see it going all three ways.

Dragonite wins
    Druddigon wins
    Draw

For Excadrill vs haxorus, yeah I can see Haxorus winning no doubt.

Page 41 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast