Page 54 of 91 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 2254

Thread: BWS2-17 Iris VS Drayden [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/19]

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Most likely VoD.
    The newest summary talks about her climbing the steel tower of Opelucid so I assumed it was going to take place in Opelucid. I'm gonna be disappointed if it doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by octopusG44 View Post
    Agreed.

People actually enjoy Dragonite's immature tantrums and want to see him use Outrage? :|
    That's true but that might cause it to lose like that. One, because it causes the pokemon to get confused and if dragonite still has it's tantrums then it might get thrashed around by a Pokemon that is better trained.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    The newest summary talks about her climbing the steel tower of Opelucid so I assumed it was going to take place in Opelucid. I'm gonna be disappointed if it doesn't
    They also battle in a facility that somewhat resembles Opelucid Gym.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

01.11.2012 will a naruto special or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Altruis0.3 View Post
    01.11.2012 will a naruto special or what?
    Most likely, we are having a break so ya. stupid Naruto -_-
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Dengekiscan.jpg

possible new summary
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    Dengekiscan.jpg

possible new summary
    This is starting to look more and more like an official gym battle.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    Dengekiscan.jpg

possible new summary
    "Iris challenges Gym Leader Shaga to a revenge battle! This ends up testing her bond with Doryuzu and her other Pokémon!?"
    Last edited by Dephender; 19th October 2012 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    "Iris challenges Gym Leader Shaga to a revenge battle! This ends up testing her bond with Doryuzu and her other Pokémon!?"
    Revenge battle? Yep just like Iris........ Well whatever GO Iris!

Dragonite better listen to her completely now in the fight she needs him the most and not that Charizard/Mamoswine give away win to Drayden.........

GO EXCADRILL! I am rooting for you! Take down that Haxrous! BEWARE of Rock Smash however.......

I would be amazed if we saw Emolga and more importantly Axew get some action here too.

Thanks for the summary.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

hahaha watch Excadrill beat Haxorus and then Iris and Excadrill are super happy, but then Drayden is like
    "I have another Pokemon!" and he sends out a Hydreigon that pwns all of Iris's Pokemon :'D That would be trolling, level 100!

Looks like my hopes for a double battle are gone. I really wanted Iris to compete in one :/

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Looks like my hopes for a double battle are gone. I really wanted Iris to compete in one :/
    there's still time. Could happen later on down the road. Although id prefer to see her tag instead of double battle, preferably with Ash. Boldore & Excadrill team up

there's still time. Could happen later on down the road. Although id prefer to see her tag instead of double battle, preferably with Ash. Boldore & Excadrill team up
    Teaming with Ash is fine but I'd love to see her to team with Georgia. Same with Cilan/Burgundy.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Teaming with Ash is fine but I'd love to see her to team with Georgia. Same with Cilan/Burgundy.
    that could work but the reason I came up with Boldore/Excadrill is that sandstorm could reveal Excadrills ability.

Iris fighting a gym leader = Dawn all over again.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Iris fighting a gym leader = Dawn all over again.
    Except iris personally wants revenge. dawn just wanted to cheer eachtoher up haha

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Except iris personally wants revenge. dawn just wanted to cheer eachtoher up haha
    Iris always wants her revenge on some one =/
    Still, it is pretty much the same thing just with a different type of storyline.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I don't think the whole "revenge battle" thing is supposed to be taken literally. I highly doubt that Iris is obsessed with beating him, especially since she was afraid of going to Opelucid City in the first place if I remember correctly. I think she just wants to prove to Drayden that she's learned a lot since they last battled. But whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Iris always wants her revenge on some one =/
    Still, it is pretty much the same thing just with a different type of storyline.
    Iris does? I think you're confusing her with Burgundy.
    Not really, as stated before this actually is a test of her goal so far versus Dawn who wanted to help out Maylene.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I don't think the whole "revenge battle" thing is supposed to be taken literally. I highly doubt that Iris is obsessed with beating him, especially since she was afraid of going to Opelucid City in the first place if I remember correctly. I think she just wants to prove to Drayden that she's learned a lot since they last battled. But whatever.
    This, it's about testing Iris's growth not revenge. Where did that come from?

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    It came from here:

MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Iris does? I think you're confusing her with Burgundy.
    Not really, as stated before this actually is a test of her goal so far versus Dawn who wanted to help out Maylene.

Latest summary

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    It came from here:
    Latest summary
    Yeah but it's being taken too literal, she's not a revenge driven person, nor did she act like someone with a "score" to settle. Yes it might be revenge in the sense she could get another chance to prove herself but revenge isn't her ultimate goal in this battle.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Iris isn't really much of a vengeful person, but it's possible that Excadrill wanted revenge. I'm not sure. I'd just say it's a rematch, but I don't get the text calling it a "revenge battle" (unless there wasn't a better english translation or something).
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Iris isn't really much of a vengeful person, but it's possible that Excadrill wanted revenge. I'm not sure. I'd just say it's a rematch, but I don't get the text calling it a "revenge battle" (unless there wasn't a better english translation or something).
    That's my bet too, that's the best translation because it's not shown in any of her actions that this is revenge.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Yeah, probably is Excadrill who wants the rematch against Haxorus. Losing the first time destroyed his pride and now he probably wants to show what he is capable to do.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Page 54 of 91 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast