Page 55 of 91 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 2254

Thread: BWS2-17 Iris VS Drayden [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/19]

I've just seen the latest scans and are they actually battling in the Opelucid City gym? If so wouldn't that mean its an official gym battle.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Did you guys miss the episode from two weeks ago? Iris went to great lengths to defeat people that called Emolga ugly. I think she has vengeful tendencies, but I'm hoping this battle is used to mostly prove herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Did you guys miss the episode from two weeks ago? Iris went to great lengths to defeat people that called Emolga ugly. I think she has vengeful tendencies, but I'm hoping this battle is used to mostly prove herself.
    Iris is NOT vengeful.

What she IS, is someone who fights for what she believes in and to defend her friends/pokemon.

She's far more vengeful than all the other pokegirls.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    She's far more vengeful than all the other pokegirls.
    Misty? Haha
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Still not interested int his episode. Well maybe a little bit for Excadrill but yeah.

Axew should have at least had a battle vs a Deino or something.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Misty? Haha
    Misty was never vengeful. It was only if people picked on her or her pokemon. But Iris can lash at other people for stuff that isn't her business. a.k.a. Pignite, Snivy.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Misty was never vengeful. It was only if people picked on her or her pokemon. But Iris can lash at other people for stuff that isn't her business. a.k.a. Pignite, Snivy.
    That's vengeful, defending a friends Pokemon? I guess if that's what it means nowadays.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Iris is able to handle herself and her team considering she's been so afraid of Drayden for a while.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    That's vengeful, defending a friends Pokemon? I guess if that's what it means nowadays.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Iris is able to handle herself and her team considering she's been so afraid of Drayden for a while.
    I might have missed something but when was iris afraid of drayden?
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    I might have missed something but when was iris afraid of drayden?
    After Brycens gym she was terrified of the thought of going to Opelucid

The summary says she doesn't get along with Drayden.

They insulted her Emolga first. So no, it wasn't just Snivy like you're conveniently trying to show in your argument.

Axew should have at least had a battle vs a Deino or something. .
    But Axew doesn't battle.

I think that's why it was said. So, Axew could battle.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post

They insulted her Emolga first. So no, it wasn't just Snivy like you're conveniently trying to show in your argument.
    That is not at all what Caseydia was saying.

What? Are you denying that Iris commanded Snivy during that episode, just because Iris was too hot headed?

They insulting Emolga first is irrelevant, if Iris really cared so much about Emolga and herself, she wouldn't have wanted to command Snivy just because it was Maya who had the Cincinno.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

i know about Emonga but since Iris used Snivy more than her own Pokemon, that didn't convince me. But as always, you can never see the whole picture.

My ideal battle ever!

i know about Emonga but since Iris used Snivy more than her own Pokemon, that didn't convince me. But as always, you can never see the whole picture.
    I honestly can't fathom what you mean. Iris was sticking up for Tsutarja and Emonga and was the only real one in the BW Trio with a bone to pick with Maya and her gang. It makes sense she would face off against Maya, the ringleader, using Tsutarja or not. The episode's main battle was going to be Tsutarja battling and beating Chillacino and its screen time for her, so it makes sense imo. If the episode had been Emonga VS. Chillacino there would have been complaints about Emonga getting screen time probably.

Quote Originally Posted by gotpika View Post
    I honestly can't fathom what you mean. Iris was sticking up for Tsutarja and Emonga and was the only real one in the BW Trio with a bone to pick with Maya and her gang. It makes sense she would face off against Maya, the ringleader, using Tsutarja or not. The episode's main battle was going to be Tsutarja battling and beating Chillacino and its screen time for her, so it makes sense imo. If the episode had been Emonga VS. Chillacino there would have been complaints about Emonga getting screen time probably.
    No it wouldn't. Emonga hadn't had screentime or an episode to itself battling in a while, so I definetly wouldn't have been complaining if Snivy wasn't used by her.

My ideal battle ever!

No it wouldn't. Emonga hadn't had screentime or an episode to itself battling in a while, so I definetly wouldn't have been complaining if Snivy wasn't used by her.
    People would have whined about Iris' Pokemon "Getting all the action." like they are now with Iris' screen time and plot with Shaga as well the Dragon Village episode.

Wait Snivy and Emolga cared what that girl had to say? Just like when Shamus called Tepig useless, Iris got very pissed out and took rather seriously than everyone else so I assumed she was just angry because they taunted Pokemon who took no offense to Maya's comment.

BTW, I saw the new preview. Druddigon has Double Team and looks like it is screwing Poor Dragonite..... WHO IS STILL USING THUNDERPUNCH! ICE BEAM ICE BEAM ICE BEAM!
    Last edited by Groundedshock; 20th October 2012 at 8:49 PM.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

I really hope they don't make Drayden very mean...I hope it shows that deep down he has a very fatherly heart towards Iris. That'd be sweet.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I really hope they don't make Drayden very mean...I hope it shows that deep down he has a very fatherly heart towards Iris. That'd be sweet.
    I don't think it said "they don't get along". Shaga is just sorta like a tough teacher/tough coach and a "scary teacher for Iris". Basically I'm guessing Shaga is hard on Iris when it comes to teaching her, because he knows she can be successful like a coach and his star players. It sort of makes sense in a way that Shaga is a "scary" teacher for Iris, because you can see in the way she battles that she's very brutal. I'm taken back to the way Doryuuzu nearly killed Cabernet's Futachimaru as well how she had Kairyu nearly burn Waruvile alive. Then there's Kibago directing going all out against Shirona's Gaburias. In the games Iris says that Shaga is like a grandfather to her so he probably is a nice guy on the inside with a tough outside exterior and who has no nonsense attitude about things.

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    Wait Snivy and Emolga cared what that girl had to say? Just like when Shamus called Tepig useless, Iris got very pissed out and took rather seriously than everyone else so I assumed she was just angry because they taunted Pokemon who took no offense to Maya's comment.
    Yes, they did. Emonga was angry about being called ugly and Tsutarja had an angry grimace on her face when Maya called her out specifically.

BTW, I saw the new preview. Druddigon has Double Team and looks like it is screwing Poor Dragonite..... WHO IS STILL USING THUNDERPUNCH! ICE BEAM ICE BEAM ICE BEAM!
    @Grounded shock, where do you see the preview. Smash will have a preview for this episode. We expect a preivew of it this Thursday.

But I said that Axew can evolve in this episode (I don't think that will). Merchandise isn't the reason. Axew isn't that popular when Haxorus is actually more popular than Axew. And Axew is the 7th pokemon of merchandise in the main cast. With her new Dragonite and Emolga getting more merchandise that him. In a merchandise infected by Oshawott, Kyurem, Piplup, Lucario, Dragonite, Charizard!!!!, Therian Formes and specially Eevee. And the merchandiose is low for be a mascot.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 20th October 2012 at 9:08 PM.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

You may want to rewatch the episode since Iris used Emolga both on the balance beam and in the battling part, where she used Snivy only once. So no, she didn't use Snivy more. I understand that exaggeration is your thing around here, but you may want to pay closer attention to the content that's being shown.

Can you post the link please?
    Last edited by HatersGonnaHate; 20th October 2012 at 9:10 PM.

People would have whined about Iris' Pokemon "Getting all the action." like they are now with Iris' screen time and plot with Shaga as well the Dragon Village episode.
    No they wouldn't. Iris didn' get any real attention for her other Pokemon, so it wouldn't have hurt for Emonga to have the whole episode. Besides, the league is where it will be Ash. So it wouldn't have made a difference.

My ideal battle ever!

No they wouldn't. Iris didn' get any real attention for her other Pokemon, so it wouldn't have hurt for Emonga to have the whole episode. Besides, the league is where it will be Ash. So it wouldn't have made a difference.
    Both Emolga and Snivy got a proper showcasing. The only difference is Snivy got the last battle which is obviously confusing you. But in the end, it was Iris, Emolga, and Snivy laughing at Maya.

Page 55 of 91 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast