Page 62 of 91 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 2254

Thread: BWS2-17 Iris VS Drayden [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/19]

Would it have been cool to see Kibago battle Drayden's Deino/Zweilous? Yes, but wanting Iris to lose just because he's not being used is crap. Kibago has nothing to do with Drayden anyways.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Preview
    - Druddigon comes out.
    - Drayden hold a Pokeball.
    - Excadrill comes out of the ground?
    - Iris calls an attack.
    - Excadrill Drill Lines Haxorus?
    - Iris as a child in a school.
    - She doesn't understand the book she's reading.
    - An Altaria uses an attack.
    - Iris as a child commands a move.
    - A Fraxure attacks Altaria.
    - Iris looking at a picture she drew of Excadrill.
    - Drayden commands an attack.
    - Haxorus uses Giga Impact?
    - Iris commands a move.
    - Excadrill uses Focus Blast.
    - Ash and Cilan are happy.
    - Druddigon uses Dragon Claw on Dragonite.
    - Dragonite uses a move.
    - Drayden commands one.
    - Druddigon has Dragonite by the throat with his right hand.
    - Dragonite flies away and Druddigon follows.
    - Iris with Axew and a Fraxure behind her and then she nods.
    - Excadrill comes out of his Pokeball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAlREfEihD8&feature=plcp
    Last edited by playerking; 25th October 2012 at 12:35 PM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

The Souryuu gym looks like a dungeon.. Druddigon proves to be quite a force, and apparently, there's an Altaria vs. Fraxure battle outside, or in a flashback...

Linky
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

There's also a battle between Altaria and Fraxure, maybe it's just a flashback...
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

So, Iris used to borrowed Altaria/Fraxure?

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

I think they let them battle with rental dragon Pokémon in school, not just Iris, but students of Drayden's school in general.

The preview did a good job of not showing who wins between Druddigon and Dragonite. I almost wonder if Dragonite is going to faint to it. It if does, I can see Excadrill defeating Druddigon in one shot. That or maybe they even tie? I guess we will see.. in two weeks lol

I hope his is the last break for the year!

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Episode looks good, Iris might even win.. Nice of her to draw Excadrill in her schoolbooks xD
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    So, Iris used to borrowed Altaria/Fraxure?
    yea I guess. Probably training when she was at school

Kind of confused, but does that Fraxure's belong to Iris (maybe a pokemon she received from Drayden when she joined the school). Or else why would it be behind her (along with Axew) in the last scene of the preview.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Episode looks good, Iris might even win.. Nice of her to draw Excadrill in her schoolbooks xD
    And she calls Ash a kid.

-Book on head
    -Drawing in book

Even I was smart in school when I was little.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Kind of confused, but does that Fraxure's belong to Iris (maybe a pokemon she received from Drayden when she joined the school). Or else why would it be behind her (along with Axew) in the last scene of the preview.
    Probably she trained with it when she was at school and its come along to cheer her on

Yeah I wonder why too. Maybe it's a flashback scene in the background, or it's just a random Fraxure behind her for some reason.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Probably she trained with it when she was at school and its come along to cheer her on
    That's what I was also thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    And she calls Ash a kid.

-Book on head
    -Drawing in book

Even I was smart in school when I was little.
    Drawing in a book doesn't make you dumb. In fact, to draw that well, she was probably smart back then.

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Well the problem with that Fraxure is that if it really belonged to Iris, then the chances of Iris's Axew ever evolving would become nil and would join the ranks of pokemons like Ash's Pikachu and Dawn's Piplup (possibly Oshawott would also belong with them in the future).

She trains with Rental Pokemon in the dragon school.

Axew will never evolve (or the last episode of Iris as a main character), we know it from the start. It's the mascot of one main character. Mascots never evolve (Pikachu for Ash, Togepi for Misty (evolved in later saga), Max for May ()), Piplup for Dawn, Axew for Iris)

Man that Druddigon is tough! Well no surprise seen it was raised by the SPARTAN mayor Madnite is in trouble.....

Excadrill BEWARE of ROCK SMASH!

I hope Iris uses some sort of strategy here......

Fraxure vs Altaria. i would not be surprised if its her's and not Axew. I hope it evolves if it is true and not a rental......

Drayden does have an Altaria in the World Tournament so I hope i guess it is his but we shall see.

Awwwww lil iris is cute. Iris can't read properly and drawing Excadrill after he got utterly destoryed by probably the weakest fighting move ever leading to sheer abandonment is cute.

she's still a child by heart.... I think I might like this...

Hopefully this episode won't be a huge letdown like all the others. it should only get better and better in the league!
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Is it really that confusing? its just seems like a flashback battle.

She just talks about Excadrill and Dragonite for the gym battle so no way thats Axew.

Well the problem with that Fraxure is that if it really belonged to Iris, then the chances of Iris's Axew ever evolving would become nil and would join the ranks of pokemons like Ash's Pikachu and Dawn's Piplup (possibly Oshawott would also belong with them in the future).
    Piplup and Pikachu don't want to evolve Axew does, if they didn't go with the dumb decision of keeping him outside a pokeball it would have evolved by now.

Edit:What playerking said
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 25th October 2012 at 2:44 PM.

If it was a rental, how does prevent Axew from evolving?

Although I will say that it is taking a while to evolve, if it does, but Togepi took a while. Maybe Axew could evolve at the end of the series.

Quote Originally Posted by sSerenity View Post
    She trains with Rental Pokemon in the dragon school.

Axew will never evolve (or the last episode of Iris as a main character), we know it from the start. It's the mascot of one main character. Mascots never evolve (Pikachu for Ash, Togepi for Misty (evolved in later saga), Max for May ()), Piplup for Dawn, Axew for Iris)
    Pikachu and Piplup had their reasons to not evolve, but Axew has expressed interest in evolving and Iris agrees with it. With Togepi, it evolved, regardless of the fact that it evolved in a later series, it still evolved.

Anyway, I don't know if it has spoiled of whether or not Iris wins or not(so please don't correct me if I'm wrong), so I hope Iris at least draws with Drayden.

Maybe that scene with Iris, Axew and Fraxure is from the past and that Axew is a random one, because unless I'm incorrect, as soon as Iris got Axew, she left the Dragon Village and when she did, I don't think there was a Fraxure behind her.

I think it might just be from the present and the Fraxure is just there because Iris used to know it or it's just randomly there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Is it really that confusing? its just seems like a flashback battle.

She just talks about Excadrill and Dragonite for the gym battle so no way thats Axew.

Piplup and Pikachu don't want to evolve Axew does, if they didn't go with the dumb decision of keeping him outside a pokeball it would have evolved by now.

Edit:What playerking said
    Well it does still have a place to come out of, Iris's hair, so I don't think the fact that it isn't in a Pokeball has much to do with the fact that it hasn't evolved. Though, I might be wrong.

Also, I don't understand what you said with the first two sentences of your post. Maybe I'm having a mental block, but I don't understand what you mean. :S
    Last edited by playerking; 25th October 2012 at 2:51 PM.

Needs translation: From TV Tokyo page. Is the long summary but without the VA list.
    次回の放送は、11月8日(木)になります。
    ソウリュウシティに到着したサトシたち。ソウリュウジム・ジムリーダーであるシャガとバトルをすることにな ったアイリスは気合十分。だが、苦手なシャガの事を思うといてもたってもいられない…。アイリスは心を落ち 着かせるためにソウリュウシティ鉄塔へ登り、騒ぎを起こしてしまう。だが、ソウリュウ学園生活時代の寮母、 マーサさんや、学園のポケモン、“あごオノポケモン”オノンドとの再会を通して、再び気持ちを奮い立たせる のだった。
    初めてシャガとバトルをした時、アイリスの身勝手に対してドリュウズは心を閉ざしてしまった…。今度こそ、 2人のコンビネーションで勝つ!アイリスは全力でシャガに立ち向かう!“ちていポケモン”ドリュウズが“あ ごオノポケモン”オノノクスとリベンジバトル…!!一体どうなる!?

I saw the Pokemon listed for the episode on Bublapedia and I saw Altaria and Fraxure and got excited thinking it would be 4 vs 4 so all of Iris' Pokemon get a battle...then I saw the preview...oh well.

Still looking forward to the episode.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    I saw the Pokemon listed for the episode on Bublapedia and I saw Altaria and Fraxure and got excited thinking it would be 4 vs 4 so all of Iris' Pokemon get a battle...then I saw the preview...oh well.

After this match, Iris should catch an Altaria (foreshadowing). And Druddigon is tougher than expected, but after all... Drayden is a Gym Leader. He surely knows how to train his Pokemon.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post

Lol. When I saw the preview I thought Axew had evolved, but then I rewinded and noticed it was kid-Iris commanding Fraxure and not normal-Iris.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Do we have a preview?

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Do we have a preview?
    Here you are.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

I kinda feel like they're experimenting with Fraxure's animation by showing Iris as a kid using one. Foreshadowing possibly?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Page 62 of 91 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast