Page 63 of 91 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 2254

Thread: BWS2-17 Iris VS Drayden [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/19]

Why did everyone just assume that because Druddigon isn't all that feared as a dragon type, that Dragonite would have an easy time? The whole Drayden can be defeated because he's a Gym Leader is also the reason his Pokemon are tough. Guess this episode, while it directly involves Iris, indirectly shows why the writers made sure Ash couldn't face him. Nothing Ash had at the current time could of taken on any of Drayden's Pokemon, though Pikachu and Krokorok stood the best chances, probably Boldore too.

Oh well, let's see if Iris has what it takes...
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Why did everyone just assume that because Druddigon isn't all that feared as a dragon type, that Dragonite would have an easy time? The whole Drayden can be defeated because he's a Gym Leader is also the reason his Pokemon are tough. Guess this episode, while it directly involves Iris, indirectly shows why the writers made sure Ash couldn't face him. Nothing Ash had at the current time could of taken on any of Drayden's Pokemon, though Pikachu and Krokorok stood the best chances, probably Boldore too.

Oh well, let's see if Iris has what it takes...
    Yeah, we only have to wait... two weeks.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

I bet DT will piss dragonite off enough for it to learn outrage.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Well it does still have a place to come out of, Iris's hair, so I don't think the fact that it isn't in a Pokeball has much to do with the fact that it hasn't evolved. Though, I might be wrong.

Also, I don't understand what you said with the first two sentences of your post. Maybe I'm having a mental block, but I don't understand what you mean. :S
    Iris couldn't transport a Fraxure, I think the writers wanting to go hang out outside the ball hindered that and thats why I think if he ever evolves it will be in Blaziken fashion at the end of Iris run.

Oo? I was talking about Altaria vs Fraxure, it was just a flashback battle, some people said they were confused if it was Iris Axew or wtv, I said there was nothing to be confused about lol.

Then I said in the preview she says Lets go Kairyuu and Doryuuzu if I heard it well, so no mentioned of Axew/Fraxure, people shouldn't even be debating if Fraxure belonged to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Yeah, we only have to wait... two weeks.
    Curse you Japanese holiday :O
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Iris couldn't transport a Fraxure, I think the writers wanting to go hang out outside the ball hindered that and thats why I think if he ever evolves it will be in Blaziken fashion at the end of Iris run.

Oo? I was talking about Altaria vs Fraxure, it was just a flashback battle, some people said they were confused if it was Iris Axew or wtv, I said there was nothing to be confused about lol.

Then I said in the preview she says Lets go Kairyuu and Doryuuzu if I heard it well, so no mentioned of Axew/Fraxure, people shouldn't even be debating if Fraxure belonged to her.
    Unless the writers pull an unexpected evolution and battle against an Altaria after the Gym battle... XD
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

Unless the writers pull an unexpected evolution and battle against an Altaria after the Gym battle... XD
    And Iris somehow de-ages, unless that flash back of her waving her arm in battle was with a different Pokemon LOL

Was That Altaria using Fury Attack with it's wings??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Can druddigon fly?
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Can druddigon fly?
    Kind of looked like it from the battle.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Can druddigon fly?
    It has wings and this is the anime that allows Stunfisk flight

It has wings and this is the anime that allows Stunfisk flight
    Just because it has wings doesn't mean that it can fly. Emmy's Drudiggon didn't fly either.

Druddigon pretty much uses its wings to absorb sunlight.

Huh, this doesn't look too bad and I'm not upset about Axew anymore due to it having decent showing in the previous episode.

This match does look close. I agree with whoever said that they didn't want Ash battling him as he had nothing at the time that could have taken him down.
    I'm still wondering if Dragonite and Druddigon tie or something, they really wanted to keep it vague.

Too bad we have a break next week. Oh well, a break just means that the dub gets one episode closer to the Japanese listing.

Shame we have to wait 2 weeks for this D:< but this episode looks great, the wait is worth I guess.

Is the Opeluid City still closed? if so I hope there is a legit reason.

As a gym leader naturally all of drayden's Pokemon can take it and dish it. So what if Druddigon is not a pseudo legendary? It is countering Madnite and Iris's attack methods by grabbing it as it attacks and counterattacking. She better come up with a strategy like use Ice beam to freeze the floor or something......

Rock Smash Haxorus makes me worry about ALOT for Excadrill. Haxorus seems to be giving the steel type a hard time....... even though Excadrill is laying a beating.... Come on... I hope she uses some more strategy besides dig + drill run

As for Fraxure, is it her's from a rental huh? Well in the games, Iris/Drayden has a Fraxure and a Haxorus so if it is hers perhaps that is the reference to the old games. Maybe Axew becomes Fraxure and the Fraxure becomes Haxrous?

Two weeks? AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MAN! Oh well better than flop three weeks for that GODDAMN Junior Cup crap. Still excited!

PS: I wonder what is the commotion up on the steel tower where iris goes to clear her mind.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

It seems that Dragonite will lose against Druddigon as we see Excadrill facing it, I think.

That makes me feel like Excadrill will either lose or tie against Haxorus.

EDIT: Oh, seems like I was wrong. :S

Then, I think Dragonite and Drudiggon will tie with Excadrill losing against Haxorus.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Just because it has wings doesn't mean that it can fly. Emmy's Drudiggon didn't fly either.

Yeah that's what I was thinking, that girls druddigon couldn't fly, but I the trailer it looks like draydens is flying
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

OMG it looks so amazing, I can't wait for two weeks X(

I still think Dragonite and Excadrill can win. The previews are just showing that Iris will have a hard time but we already knew that since Drayden isn't an easy opponent.

I hope Iris wins X)

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post

Love how you only argue my Druddigon statement... too bad Stunfisk provides enough evidence that maybe the Dragon can Fly. Minus Archen's known inability to Fly, name one Pokemon with wings that cannot fly

Love how you only argue my Druddigon statement... too bad Stunfisk provides enough evidence that maybe the Dragon can Fly. Minus Archen's known inability to Fly, name one Pokemon with wings that cannot fly
    vullaby I believe?

I doubt druddigon can fly, probably just jumping/levitating like most pokemon do when they attack in the anime

Vullaby, its Pokedex say so. And Scizor too.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Vullaby, its Pokedex say so. And Scizor too.
    Somebody needs to watch Scizor vs Heracross or Scizor vs Swellow again.

That excadrill drawing was so cute ^.^

I noticed that Haxorus knows giga impact, so does anyone think that means Axew will get to keep the move?

Archen, in that episode it could fly only after evolving.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Page 63 of 91 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast