Page 56 of 91 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 2254

Thread: BWS2-17 Iris VS Drayden [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/19]

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Can you post the link please?
    Pretty sure he's referring to the screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by gotpika View Post
    Pretty sure he's referring to the screenshot.
    Well that was a letdown -.-

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    @Grounded shock, where do you see the preview. Smash will have a preview for this episode. We expect a preivew of it this Thursday.

But I said that Axew can evolve in this episode (I don't think that will). Merchandise isn't the reason. Axew isn't that popular when Haxorus is actually more popular than Axew. And Axew is the 7th pokemon of merchandise in the main cast. With her new Dragonite and Emolga getting more merchandise that him. In a merchandise infected by Oshawott, Kyurem, Piplup, Lucario, Dragonite, Charizard!!!!, Therian Formes and specially Eevee. And the merchandiose is low for be a mascot.
    I agree. Since it's almost towards the end, evolving now wouldn't be a problem. I could see if the show was just about to start or something.

Both Emolga and Snivy got a proper showcasing. The only difference is Snivy got the last battle which is obviously confusing you. But in the end, it was Iris, Emolga, and Snivy laughing at Maya.
    Just nevermind. Let's get back to the episode topic.

My ideal battle ever!

Sorry I meant a picture of Druddigon and Dragonite...........
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

You may want to rewatch the episode since Iris used Emolga both on the balance beam and in the battling part, where she used Snivy only once. So no, she didn't use Snivy more. I understand that exaggeration is your thing around here, but you may want to pay closer attention to the content that's being shown.

Can you post the link please?
    It doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned, we got no previews yet and if we had which is in two hours(on Smash) its for the other episode not this one.

I was expecting an outside battle, Didn't saw a inside gym battle coming!!

The episode looking good can wait!!

I found a better scan of the Iris vs Drayden episode. It's like the old scan posted two days ago but it's better because don't have the horrendous quality of this one.
    13506424010043.jpg

To note this is more information about the episode apart of the summary. Could you trnaslate this.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    I found a better scan of the Iris vs Drayden episode. It's like the old scan posted two days ago but it's better because don't have the horrendous quality of this one.
    13506424010043.jpg

To note this is more information about the episode apart of the summary. Could you trnaslate this.
    Smogon will come down hard on Drayden for using double team. I am also dissapointed they don't fight on the dragon statues but oh well.

Thanks for the scan.

Wow, Druddigon's got Dragonite confused. And the Gym looks good too.

Must admit did not expect double team for Druddigon. Do we know any other moves for Draydens pokemon?

Wonder if Haxorus will still have Rock Smash? or maybe a different fighting move

I couldn't even see the Gym's interior aside from the actual battlefield. It's probably nothing special anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicita View Post
    Will Iris win the Legend badge if she beats Drayden??
    Probably not. I'm not even sure she'll win the battle given how overhyped Drayden has been. What would Iris want with a Gym badge anyway? Unless Ash ends up losing one of his Unova badges right before the League and Iris comes to the rescue by giving him her badge, but that will never happen. And Iris doesn't need to compete at the League herself since she's already the Champion. The Legend Badge is irrelevant at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Probably not. I'm not even sure she'll win the battle given how overhyped Drayden has been. What would Iris want with a Gym badge anyway? Unless Ash ends up losing one of his Unova badges right before the League and Iris comes to the rescue by giving him her badge, but that will never happen. And Iris doesn't need to compete at the League herself since she's already the Champion. The Legend Badge is irrelevant at this point.
    Iris's popularity in japan has skyrocketed since becoming champion, so I could see her beating Drayden because of her game status.

Iris's popularity in japan has skyrocketed since becoming champion, so I could see her beating Drayden because of her game status.
    You're right. It's effected me too. In the past, I just liked Iris, but now she's the Champion, I love her.

Druddigon - Double Team
    - Dragon Claw
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Fire Punch

Haxorus - Dual Chop
    - Draco Meteor
    - Rock Smash/Brick Break
    - Aqua Tail

Hopefully Druddigon has rough skin which activates when Dragonite uses thunder punch

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    You're right. It's effected me too. In the past, I just liked Iris, but now she's the Champion, I love her.
    Quick someone make ash the unova champ!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Quick someone make ash the unova champ!
    LOL then people would say..."Good job Ash, and it only took you over 15 years to accomplish something" xD

LOL then people would say..."Good job Ash, and it only took you over 15 years to accomplish something" xD
    Since Ash never ages that is kind of irrelevant....... :/
    so.....
    Congraduations for winning for the league in 1 year!

Excadrill must win............against haxorus.......NO expections.......unless someone has a gameshark
    Last edited by Groundedshock; 21st October 2012 at 7:58 PM.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Actually that also has to do with Iris catching Kairyu, it's a very popular Dragon-type sales wise.

Actually that also has to do with Iris catching Kairyu, it's a very popular Dragon-type sales wise.
    Her popularity increased pretty much when she was revealed to be champ but yeah, I guess Dragonite couldn't have hurt either.

Iris getting Dragonite has got a lot of criticism.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by StarDestroyer View Post
    Iris getting Dragonite has got a lot of criticism.
    Hm, I think that the ones that criticized that most were some older fans. I think the kids were thrilled by that capture.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

To be honest, I never saw any Dragonite merchandise until BW2 started. Also, didn't Dragonite's capture hurt Iris? She was already hated by so many people for beating Ash at the Club Battle tournament, but when she got Dragonite, all Hell broke loose. If anything, I would think that it hurt Iris's popularity more than anything else.

And the fact that she's a Champion in the games doesn't seem to have made that much of a negative impact, but that's probably because in-game Iris and anime Iris are two very different characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Hm, I think that the ones that criticized that most were some older fans. I think the kids were thrilled by that capture.
    That's a good point.
    Last edited by Charizard-Fan; 21st October 2012 at 8:27 PM.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    To be honest, I never saw any Dragonite merchandise until BW2 started. Also, didn't Dragonite's capture hurt Iris? She was already hated by so many people for beating Ash at the Club Battle tournament, but when she got Dragonite, all Hell broke loose. If anything, I would think that it hurt Iris's popularity more than anything else.
    That was just on these forums. I think most of the Target audience was thrilled by Dragonitea capturing

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    This is definitely true. When my little sister found out, she thought it was the coolest thing ever.

Page 56 of 91 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast